Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

shout out to semi-poor people

supermancantwalksupermancantwalk Registered User
edited September 2012 in Archives
since i dont really wanna shell out 70 something bucks for a hotel room, would anyone here be cool with getting like 4 people in a hotel room or something? thatd bring the cost of this adventure down a ton.

better yet, we can get like...10 people per hotel room....

Moe Fwacky on

Posts

  • FallFall Registered User
    edited April 2004
    On a trip to Las Vegas I slept in a bathtub in a sleeping bag once since the hotel wouldn't give our room any more cots. It wasn't that uncomfortable, and I saved $25 on the room!

    Trust me, unless you know the people well you don't want more than a 2-3 other people in a double occupancy room with you. The morning rush with the bathroom is never good for anyone.

  • supermancantwalksupermancantwalk Registered User
    edited April 2004
    hmm yes...knowing the people would be good
    and having 4 in a room wouldnt be too bad....
    someone could pee out the window if they needed to.

  • SpotlessMindSpotlessMind Registered User
    edited April 2004
    You are going with 4 people and you can't come up with 70 bucks for a room? :?:

  • meyerkm17meyerkm17 Registered User
    edited April 2004
    You are going with 4 people and you can't come up with 70 bucks for a room? :?:

    No... i think he's coming alone, and wants to find a few other people who want to share a $70 room.

  • RohaqRohaq Registered User regular
    edited April 2004
    Fall wrote:
    Trust me, unless you know the people well you don't want more than a 2-3 other people in a double occupancy room with you. The morning rush with the bathroom is never good for anyone.
    Unless you're the one sleeping in the bath; you'll always get there first! ;)

    Spoiler:
  • SpotlessMindSpotlessMind Registered User
    edited April 2004
    meyerkm17 wrote:
    You are going with 4 people and you can't come up with 70 bucks for a room? :?:

    No... i think he's coming alone, and wants to find a few other people who want to share a $70 room.

    If that's the case, someone could probally bunk up with us (2).

  • SideswipeSideswipe Registered User
    edited April 2004
    I'd split a room with some people.

    vzsxcvzxc.jpg
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2004
    you all should try hostels. there a couple in seattle and they are way cheap. it is essentially sharing a room with someone. there are a bunch of bunks in some rooms and then rooms for families. I think it is called Hostels of America. Look it up in the phone book

  • Puerto RockPuerto Rock Registered User
    edited April 2004
    stretchboy wrote:
    you all should try hostels. there a couple in seattle and they are way cheap. it is essentially sharing a room with someone. there are a bunch of bunks in some rooms and then rooms for families. I think it is called Hostels of America. Look it up in the phone book

    I would be scared to live in some strangers house for a weekend... what if they don't like me, they might get hostile.

    I had to, I had to. :oops:

    aquabat wrote:
    Puerto Rock, Im not sure if I like you or not, but I fucking swear to god you're the most interesting person on this damn forum
    1up wrote:
    Your name should have been Puerto Rockin!
  • mojomonkeemojomonkee Registered User
    edited April 2004
    hostels... in bellevue... that does not compute.

    bellevue isn't really a "hostel" town. you'll have to be in seattle proper to get a hostel and even then... it's probably going to be a homeless shelter.

    sleep in your car you louse wanks!

    Q: Mac or PC?

    A: Um, we like to play games.
  • Puerto RockPuerto Rock Registered User
    edited April 2004
    mojomonkee wrote:
    hostels... in bellevue... that does not compute.

    bellevue isn't really a "hostel" town. you'll have to be in seattle proper to get a hostel and even then... it's probably going to be a homeless shelter.

    sleep in your car you louse wanks!

    Been there done that... thank for bringing up those awsome memories.

    The Shelters the sleaping in cars.... ahh good times good tmes.

    aquabat wrote:
    Puerto Rock, Im not sure if I like you or not, but I fucking swear to god you're the most interesting person on this damn forum
    1up wrote:
    Your name should have been Puerto Rockin!
This discussion has been closed.