As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHALLA]mon: Red/Blue Edition - Finale: Champ retains the title! (Gizzy Victory)

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    So uh do we not know our pokemon's hp?

Also, do we know what the different status effects do?

Was wondering the same thing about HP. Status effects are on page 1.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    HP are reportedly coming later. I asked in my PM while they were still going out.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I am Pokemon.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
  • Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    All of the pokemons?

• Options

Back in the original Red, my cousin deliberately summoned missingno to capture it. Messed the records of the original team I used to win the game.

I shall always remember you, Charizard, Raticate, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Lapras and whatever pokemon number six was.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    That team is lazy/admirable. Lazy in that it looks like the first four guys you caught and awesome surfing dinosaur. Admirable in that it does not include Alakazam.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    pjERGq8.png

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    That team is lazy/admirable. Lazy in that it looks like the first four guys you caught and awesome surfing dinosaur. Admirable in that it does not include Alakazam.

I'm pretty sure the sixth pokemon must have been Golbat or something.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Bird type is the best type

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    If you want your HP totals, respond to your PMs and finalize your movesets. Once I have that from you, I will send a formatted PM

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »

Back in the original Red, my cousin deliberately summoned missingno to capture it. Messed the records of the original team I used to win the game.

I shall always remember you, Charizard, Raticate, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Lapras and whatever pokemon number six was.

You always remember your first team. Mine was Venusaur, Kangaskhan, Lapras, Golem, Machamp, and Gengar. Good times.

• Options
    Mine was Allakazam and some losers, as was that of any right thinking 11 year old.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    mine was blastoise, cloyster, kabotops, sandslash, gravler, and pidgeot

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Mine was Venusaur, Cloyster, Jolteon, Kadabra, Haunter, Graveler
    I had no pokefriends :(

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I'm disapoint. It took till Neotoma for someone to have the best bug type

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Jolteon with Pin Missile?

• Options
    !?!

Is...is cloyster a secret bug? Just a little venonat in there piloting it like a jaeger

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Mine was

Pidgeot, Gyarados, Charizard, Jolteon, Dragonite, Aerodactyl

On the topic of missingno, my favorite pick on the subject.
    Some_Things_Just_Should_Not_Be_by_spookydoom.png

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Can we trade pokemon?

• Options
    edited August 2013
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Can we trade pokemon?

No, this a pokemon tournament, not a swap meet. Srs bsns

Also, new clarifications are up that might be enlightening. Check 'em out!

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Round 1 Narration is up. Go and read

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    It is pretty lonely being about the only one awake at this hour and currently grudge-less. I don't even have a good placeholder!

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Talk to me bro. Hows your 'mans?

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Ok, so Narrations. Looks like we have
    Team Rocket-Mafia
    Gym Leaders-Specials
    Elite Four- ? Neutral
    Sum Ting Wong- The Champion (maybe the SK?)

Thoughts?

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    I could see gym leaders being specials.

As for elite four, if they aren't a separate faction from the village. Perhaps they are masoned village since they all tend to hang out together so often, it would make sense.

The Champion is either a neutral or an SK. If the tournament gets hosed, perhaps the champion has no worries of being dethroned, making them neutral. SK also makes sense, given that it's easy to hold onto the title if all the competition be it mafia, village or neutral are removed.

Something to consider with the leaders, elite four and the champion is that they may all be village and not have non-pokemon based powers that could help the village. Instead they could have started with more powerful pokemon than trainers.

• Options
    Talk to me bro. Hows your 'mans?

Satisfactory! I was pleasantly surprised, since I did not get quite what I asked for.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Matev wrote: »

In his private locker room The Boss sneered at the noise above. His cronies gathered around him, each comparing the pokemon they'd brought to the tournament.

"I'm telling ya, this one is gonna be real fighter..."

"This one I boosted is my lucky charm..."

"....man, you don't know anything about battling, dunno why you're here...."

"Quiet!" The Boss snapped. The grunts snapped to attention, "Y'sound a buncha Pidgey, squawkin' and all. Just stick to the plan, and soon we'll be rich as can be." He looked to each of them in turn. Out the various gangs, he'd hand-picked the best battlers for this mission. If they succeeded, they'd take Kanto by storm, and make a pretty penny to boot. With a quick murmur of the motto, he lead his team around the security checkpoints to the battlefield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPfZVSgpclw

I am old

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I went with:

Venusaur, Gyrados, Jolteon, Sandslash, Allakazam, and some fire pokemon that i got near the end. My only regret is that i never found room for cubone.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Egos wrote: »
    Matev wrote: »

In his private locker room The Boss sneered at the noise above. His cronies gathered around him, each comparing the pokemon they'd brought to the tournament.

"I'm telling ya, this one is gonna be real fighter..."

"This one I boosted is my lucky charm..."

"....man, you don't know anything about battling, dunno why you're here...."

"Quiet!" The Boss snapped. The grunts snapped to attention, "Y'sound a buncha Pidgey, squawkin' and all. Just stick to the plan, and soon we'll be rich as can be." He looked to each of them in turn. Out the various gangs, he'd hand-picked the best battlers for this mission. If they succeeded, they'd take Kanto by storm, and make a pretty penny to boot. With a quick murmur of the motto, he lead his team around the security checkpoints to the battlefield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPfZVSgpclw

I am old

Cool. Cool cool cool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPSi_7PwIxE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Sum Ting Wong- The Champion (maybe the SK?)

Thoughts?

Really , nobody has touched on this guy's name yet? "SUM TING WONG"? More like SOMETHING WRONG, AM-I-RIGHT?

tumblr_ly1z46VmR01qanm80o1_500.jpg

Where is Cyril when you need him?

I'm TALKING a MOLE here people! AKA somesort of ADVENTFALLS VLAD aka BURNAGE in the form of B:L aka THE END OF POKEWORLD aka no HANDJOES FOR ARCHER! AND NO I don't mean Diglett! DIGLETT IS DEAD AND BURIED IN THE GROUND NEXT TO THE SHED!

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Mona

What now?

Auralynx on
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Mill

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    aura
    You got me into this mess. I've never even played a pokemon game.

• Options
    I've only played the first one, and unlike half the people here I can't even remember my team! It's not like I have a much better idea what's going on, man! :D

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I remember when I first got a gameboy and started playing. Didn't really get into it after the first game.

Auralynx there can be only one!

• Options
    Retaba wrote: »
    I remember when I first got a gameboy and started playing. Didn't really get into it after the first game.

Auralynx there can be only one!

Wrong iconic show about things fighting, Retbro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkeGMaq0O98

• Options
    The one I was referencing was playing the first game and not knowing much beyond that. Also forgetting everything to do with the first game.

It works as a reference!

• Options
    Actually, as an avid Smash Brothers fan in college, I do have a way to decide this: does anyone have a Jigglypuff? I don't think it was in the first game, but if it was, they must die.

• Options
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Actually, as an avid Smash Brothers fan in college, I do have a way to decide this: does anyone have a Jigglypuff? I don't think it was in the first game, but if it was, they must die.

There was! I remember because it was in the show. Not that I ever watched it or anything.