As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hardest High-End Bosses Ever (or How I Learned to Start Cursing and Hate the Raid)

• CripTonicCripTonic Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Junpei wrote: »
    Edit: Archimonde - if there is nobody in melee range then he does a 99999hp lazor. If someone is in the water of the nearby lake thing (Well of Eternity) then he does it to everyone in the raid simultaneously

That's just to prevent making the fight too easy :P Sitting in the water completely trivialized an entire aspect of the encounter.

Huhuran pre-nerf was one heck of a hard encounter. Post nerf Stoneform made you immune to the poison vollies and popped you out of the sleep to continue DPSing.

gogo Alliance noobs.

CripTonic on
    0liDg.png
  • rizriz Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Heh, Leotheras is an "oh god burn him down" event every single week, it seems.

I remember one crazy 1% heartbreak on Vael but after that we got him. Magtheridon was probably the worst though. Raiding on our server is pretty bad, and the Alliance guild who's usually at least half an instance ahead of us was having issues of their own, so we were positioned to get the server first kill on Mag. We had a long night of good attempts. One to 3 fucking %. Everyone pulled out the extra elixirs and whatnot, vowed to stay late enough to get him down, etc. But every attempt after that 3% seemed to get worse, and eventually we had to call it. Next day, a day we don't raid, the Alliance guild gets him. Oh the pain.

One of my favorite (tiny) triumphs was Jin'do. Mostly because I was the required tank. Rawr.

riz on
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Chains or Promathia, Promies, FFXI, pre nerf. Simply mindfuckingly wrong.

Okay here is the deal. Get a group of 5 people together. Go into zone. Get to top of zone, fight boss.

This quest can be done at level 30.

Simple right? Nice and easy?

No sir.....NO SIR.

The LEVEL CAP is 30. Meaning if you had a job over 30, when you step in, you are deleveled to 30 temporarily. Okay, no big deal.

You cannot beat any of the monsters Third floor and up. Nope, can't do it. At all. Not a chance. Don't even try. This is INDIVIDUALLY. The monsters. You cannot beat a single monster with your group of 5 people.

They are all social. There are a fuckton of them. There is little to no map.

So you have to run. Run for your goddamn life. Pray no one is stupid. Pray no one lags, not even a little. Pray that people listen. Pray that you are not fucked over by random pathing.

This is BEFORE the boss. BEFORE IT. Getting TO the boss. It can take you HOURS to get through this portion. THIS PORTION. THIS PART. GETTING TO THE BOSS.

Then there is the boss. You must have two Summoners Or replace one summoner with a Black mage. You must have two warriors. Or replace one warrior with a ranger. you must have a good white mage.

one mistake, one misfired astral flow, one mistimed heal, one errant aggro you are done. Finished. Done. Pray you did not blow all of your rerezzes on getting to this boss so that you may try him again.

If you DID?

you get to do the whole thing over again. Congradulations.

Transporter on
  • exisexis Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    riz wrote: »
    Heh, Leotheras is an "oh god burn him down" event every single week, it seems.

I remember one crazy 1% heartbreak on Vael but after that we got him. Magtheridon was probably the worst though. Raiding on our server is pretty bad, and the Alliance guild who's usually at least half an instance ahead of us was having issues of their own, so we were positioned to get the server first kill on Mag. We had a long night of good attempts. One to 3 fucking %. Everyone pulled out the extra elixirs and whatnot, vowed to stay late enough to get him down, etc. But every attempt after that 3% seemed to get worse, and eventually we had to call it. Next day, a day we don't raid, the Alliance guild gets him. Oh the pain.

I wiped us at 3% :(

exis on
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I got the dubious honor of being the last person in my guild to kill the raid at Vael. It was just after patch 2.0, no addons worked at all, lag was everywhere, and i was merrily chainspamming Holy Nova as is my job, and I just totally didn't see it happen.

BOOOM 28 people dead. Funny thing was, damage meters picked it up, and i shot to #1 position too.

That was somewhere early december, and i still get comments on it at times.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • GrinninBarrettGrinninBarrett Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Chains or Promathia, Promies, FFXI, pre nerf. Simply mindfuckingly wrong.

[snip of horrible Promyvion story]

you get to do the whole thing over again. Congratulations.

At first, I laughed uncontrollably at this post. Then, I cried, remembering that I did (read: attempted) all three of the Promyvions. In one night. A week after the expansion came out. The horror.

All of Chains of Promathia pre-nerf was one long nightmare, let me share my story of Omega and Ultima.

Classic FF bosses, right? Yeah, you fight 'em both in a battleground in some of the later missions in CoP. Level 60 cap, kind of irritating but we dealt with it. My group went in, killed the mammets (easy dudes) no problems. We were good on time; there was a 45 minute cap to this fight. So we watch the cutscene, and see Omega. First off, he looks terrifying. Second, he killed us all in about the time it took to type "What just happened?" We think it's a fluke, we hadn't been having many problems with the boss fights up til this point; after all, we were all experienced, high level players. Should be easy, right? Well, not really. We get in the battleground again, kill the mammets, and proceed to be pounded into tiny adventurer bits by Omega. Again.

This went on for a good 2 or 3 more fights before we called it a night. We were all bummed out, this battle seemed stupidly hard. However, we learned that we could get an item that locks down Omega's and Ultima's special attacks.

Cue next day after hours of farming for said items. We go into the fight, new strategy plus new items. We beat Omega, woot! But, er, wait, still have to deal with Ultima... Yeah, with no items left to use on Ultima, he kicked our trash hard. Instead of boring you with just exactly how many times we died, I'll just say we spent the next week farming for items in the day, then doing that mission a few times each evening. Our group's attitude slowly went from "Well, we'll beat it next time" to "I hope I don't lose too much EXP today", to "What merciful god would allow this to continue"

The real kicker is that they nerfed the fight (and many other CoP fights) to a much more manageable difficulty, after my group had finished them all, naturally.

I'm certain that the designers of Chains of Promathia are sustained by the tears of their players.

GrinninBarrett on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terminal stupidityterminal stupidity Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    It's that kind of shit that made me quit FFXI.

I was considering resubscribing a few months ago, but then I remembered I'd have to deal with garbage like that and that I'd need to start over from scratch since all my characters have been undoubtedly deleted.

I don't want to do the summoner fights again, or all the subjob quests again. There's no way I would stomach doing the missions again.

Or genkei, ugh.

terminal stupidity on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I've never raided in an MMO, but the hardest boss fight I can remember was Luska in CoH. Jesus, that bitch took an eternity to get down!

Tav on
  • MoridinMoridin Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Soloing the Priest of Discord before Kunark came out.

That fight is epic.

Moridin on
    sig10008eq.png
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited September 2007
    Capn wrote: »
    Pre-nerf C'Thun was impossible.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bJVRgun7M7c

Hah. That made me smile.

And makes me wish I could actually explore a raid boss on my own without everyone in the raid reading up on strategies and explaining them over vent. :|
    Junpei wrote: »
    Edit: Archimonde - if there is nobody in melee range then he does a 99999hp lazor. If someone is in the water of the nearby lake thing (Well of Eternity) then he does it to everyone in the raid simultaneously

The best part is the datamined info on that ability. :P
    Strikes an enemy with the finger of death, inflicting 20000 shadow damage upon them, their children, and their children's children.

This one looks fun too.

Echo on
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    My guild beat C'thun pre-nerf. It wasn't really all that hard. If the raid got blasted, at least you wiped in the beginning.

I remember Maexna being a pain in the ass, because the encounter was bugged. People who got stuck to the wall couldn't always be targetted properly, lots of line of sight issues. And every wipe got me yelled at by some fat nerd I didn't know, over vent. Good stuff.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • SabanSaban Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I really dont like Shade of Aran.

Saban on
    371839-1.png
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Nothing special, we were doing gruul and due to unhappy circumstances the MT dies at 3% or so.
    A hunter says: "Shield wall active!", activates this hunter dodge ability and evasion tanks the rest.
    "Shield wall active!" is now a much-used sentence in our guild

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Man losing XP for a death is the most stupid thing ever. I'm so glad that's not in wow

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • BarrakkethBarrakketh Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Man losing XP for a death is the most stupid thing ever. I'm so glad that's not in wow

In EQ not only did you lose experience when you died, but you needed a Cleric (preferably) to resurrect you to regain some of it.

When you died your items were left on your corpse, and eventually your corpse would rot destroying all of your equipment as well.

Fun times.

Barrakketh on
    Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru
    edited September 2007
    yeah if there is ONE thing wow did right, it's that your corpse can't be looted when you're killed
    edit: death happens OFTEN in mmos. making it too frustrating seems like a bad idea in hindsight.

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    yeah if there is ONE thing wow did right, it's that your corpse can't be looted when you're killed
    edit: death happens OFTEN in mmos. making it too frustrating seems like a bad idea in hindsight.

As stupid as the proposals one sees for a permadeath server or MMO.

Thomamelas on
  • rizriz Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Echo wrote: »
    Capn wrote: »
    Pre-nerf C'Thun was impossible.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bJVRgun7M7c

Hah. That made me smile.

And makes me wish I could actually explore a raid boss on my own without everyone in the raid reading up on strategies and explaining them over vent. :|

Yeah... The closest we get to this, really, is new trash. There isn't often as detailed information on trash pulls as on bosses, and it's hard to match the feeling like when we first zoned into The Eye and sorted out what could be CC'ed, who tanked what, which ones whirlwinded, etc. It still happens with bosses at times because people like to adapt the accepted strats, or there are variants, but everyone still knows the abilities beforehand.

riz on
  • mattclemmattclem Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    riz wrote: »
    Yeah... The closest we get to this, really, is new trash. There isn't often as detailed information on trash pulls as on bosses, and it's hard to match the feeling like when we first zoned into The Eye and sorted out what could be CC'ed, who tanked what, which ones whirlwinded, etc. It still happens with bosses at times because people like to adapt the accepted strats, or there are variants, but everyone still knows the abilities beforehand.

That's something I'm really looking forward to with Zul'Aman - for the first time since the game was released, a new instance will be added and I'll be of a high enough skill and gear level to do it on day one.

Admittedly, some info will probably leak out from the test realms, but hopefully most of it will be new to everyone.

mattclem on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I remember the first couple weeks people were into Kara, and it was like that. Fun times.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    My guild beat C'thun pre-nerf. It wasn't really all that hard. If the raid got blasted, at least you wiped in the beginning.

I remember Maexna being a pain in the ass, because the encounter was bugged. People who got stuck to the wall couldn't always be targetted properly, lots of line of sight issues. And every wipe got me yelled at by some fat nerd I didn't know, over vent. Good stuff.

Errr.....

Noone beat C'thun pre-nerf. He was literally impossible. They day he got nerfed was the day the first kills from Nihilum and D&T came in. I remember it clearly, there was a lot of EU vs US bitching going on because it went live first on one server, and only later on another.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    edited September 2007
    SanderJK wrote: »

Errr.....

Noone beat C'thun pre-nerf. He was literally impossible. They day he got nerfed was the day the first kills from Nihilum and D&T came in. I remember it clearly, there was a lot of EU vs US bitching going on because it went live first on one server, and only later on another.

EU maintenance is earlier than the US', so EU guilds had extra time to clear and and make their attempts on C'Thun.

With regards to the video of a raid getting lazor'd to death...it was their fault for being idiots and running into the room all at once. The spell works like Holy Wrath, except it does more damage.

If you want to know one of the reasons why C'Thun was really broke, check out Fun With Tentacles. The victim is EJ's own Gurgthock.

Barrakketh on
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

Errr.....

They nerfed him a couple times, I was not sure which you meant.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Hogger

That guy, he dual wields the corpses of the defeated.

Amen brother. Amen.

"Of course we can take him! You're level 10 and I'm level 7. That's like having a level 17"

Ouch.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • KartanKartan Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Barrakketh wrote: »

Errr.....

EU maintenance is earlier than the US', so EU guilds had extra time to clear and and make their attempts on C'Thun.

EU Maintainance is on Wednesday, US on Tuesday. Which one is earlier?

Hint: Its not Wednesday

Kartan on
  • Thomase1984Thomase1984 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    They patched the fixed to EU servers on the tuesday, allowing them to kill him with a clear instance.

Thomase1984 on
  • xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    C'Thun is the best fight WoW has, by a long shot. There's so much going on, but it's not really hard, you just gotta get everyone in with their head on straight and he dies. It's perfect. We killed him relatively early on, within a few weeks of him being "fixed", and there wasn't a lot of spoilers out there yet so we had to do a lot of research (via wiping). God knows how many hours I spent running back up to C'thun's room on a bug.

That's the worst part of WoW, walking into a new instance, clearing some trash, then while you're staring down a boss, having the raid leader open up "okay.. this is how the fight works.."

Hardest fight I ever witnessed was the Rathe event in EQ. It was 100% abusive to the players and no one looked forward to doing it.

xzzy on
    edited September 2007
    xzzy wrote: »
    Hardest fight I ever witnessed was the Rathe event in EQ. It was 100% abusive to the players and no one looked forward to doing it.

Queue Furor's legendary rants about Plane of Earth and the fact that the key for PoEB was left on your corpse.

Barrakketh on
  • Liquid GhostLiquid Ghost DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES, TOO?! Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm interested in hearing more about the Rathe Council event. I missed out on most of EverQuest the first time it came around and it's all sort of in-line with my original question about the most brutal, unpleasant encounters in early MMO history.

It's a shame that I didn't stick around too long with Vanguard. All of this EQ 2 I'm playing now has made me curious about what lay ahead for me had I managed to come within at least viewing distance of the current end-game.

Liquid Ghost on
  • RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I talked about Rathe earlier in this thread.

First, you had to get keyed for PoEB. Not a huge deal, just clear Plane of Earth A, kill the huge alligator, kill the last dude quickly enough, and voila, keyed.

PoEB was really short. Some trash, I think there was big arena area where you had to kill 4 named guys and then you hopped down to The Rathe. It's been years, so forgive me if some of the details are a bit sketchy.

You had 12 guys that looked like Egyptian Pharaohs. They each hit really hard, and if I remember, 6 were mezzable, and 6 weren't. Once the first one died, you had like 10mns or so to kill all of them and then the Avatar of Rathe or something spawned.

There was a tiny alcove where you started, and then a big platform on which the 12 were located, in a circle. In the middle, there was a big light. This is the best picture I could find.

So, you basically went around with a bard to figure out which were mezzable and which had to be offtanked. You would grab the first mezzable, work his health down to about 10%, and pull him into the tiny alcove where your enchanters and one UNLUCKY SON OF A BITCH wizard would be (usually my goofy ass). One enchanter would then start chain mezzing that coucilmember. The wizard would click his staff of the flux because it helped to make the councilmen less resistant to mez - the wizard and the bards did this NON STOP, for hours. You also had a bard doing the aoe mez or whatever in case something did break. You did this 5 more times, each time positioning the councilmen very carefully, without vent, all in-game. You usually had 2/3 enchanters and a wizard doing all that work with a backup enchanter in case things went sour and a cleric to patch heal when they resisted for that half second.

Then the other 6 would be offtanked with a warrior/priest/priest/paladin combo or something like that. There was a reason you brought 72 people to this shit. Then you started killing the mobs - first the ones outside, then you'd work your way back inside the alcove.

If at any given point a) an offtank, b) an enchanter, c) the wizard, d) a healer, e) the bard died, you wiped. This boss fight alone took 4 hours+. We did it in 4h30mns or so the fight night we got it done. I think they nerfed it eventually. Anyhow, once all the councilmen die, then the Avatar spawns and he hits like a fucking truck, etc etc but you start the olde Cheal rotations and win. That was 1/4th of your time key, but you usually went for that last because it was the hardest.

The other 3 parts were from Fennin Ro, the demon guy in plane of fire, then you had Coirnav, the water douche dps-insane event in Plane of Water, and then Xegony, the goddess in plane of air that summoned waves and waves of mobs that went for healers first. She was a genuinely fun fight.

Raakam on
    My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2007
    It use to be the old penalty for Spirit Rezzing.

Then they changed it to breaking all your gear that was equipped and in your bags. BREAK.

And right before launch they switched it to what we have now.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Raakam wrote: »
    If at any given point a) an offtank, b) an enchanter, c) the wizard, d) a healer, e) the bard died, you wiped. This boss fight alone took 4 hours+. We did it in 4h30mns or so the fight night we got it done.
    Never having played this game, I'm wondering: what did you get for successfully doing this? Was there some big worth-four-and-a-half-hours reward at the end?

SabreMau on
    edited September 2007
    You gained access to the final zone of the game at the time - and loot, but mostly, we wanted access to plane of time. Also, by the time you finally beat the event, there was massive relief, satisfaction, and then anger at the way the fight was designed. Even if you did everything perfectly, which we did quite a few times before beating it, the game would randomly just shit on you by making sure a couple of your enchanters's spells got resisted and you wiped.

In short, no, not really.

Raakam on
    My padherder
    edited September 2007
    Any fight where randomness WILL cause a wipe is a bad one.

This includes Vael, Prince, and to a lesser extent, Aran.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
    edited September 2007
    Yeah Raz, but randomness of dying in EQ wasn't something new. It just had never been taken that far before. Vael is a 3mn fight at most - sure, his burning adrenaline was random, and it sucked, but it was over quickly. Prince's summons are kind of the same, but again, you either win fast or you lose fast... this was so extremely painful because you would literally wipe about 2 or 3 hours in and then you had to start all over again, only to wipe 30mns into it again. It was just whole new levels of frustration we'd never seen in EQ before. Trying to think of an equivalent in WoW today. Imagine Razuvius if he took about an extra couple of hours to kill - and your priest's mind controls get resisted like 5 times in a row and he one shot wipes you. RAGE!

Raakam on
    My padherder
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    People complain about the 20 minute Kael fight, I can't imagine what hell they'd raise if there was a 4 fucking hour boss.

Opty on
  • xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Opty wrote: »
    People complain about the 20 minute Kael fight, I can't imagine what hell they'd raise if there was a 4 fucking hour boss.

It gets worse, when you take into account the mechanics of the game.

Bosses did so much damage that a tank would die in under three seconds, no questions asked, nothing anyone could do about it. I think the fastest heal in the game took right around 3 seconds to cast, I don't really remember. But the point was there was no way you could safely wait for a tank to take damage before healing. Raids got around this by setting up a specific "heal chain", using a spell that (if I remember right) took 10 seconds to cast. Cleric 1 would start to cast the heal, and at 2 seconds, cleric 2 would start to cast the next heal, so on up to 5 clerics. At 7 seconds the tank would pull, and hopefully he'd keep agro and the healers wouldn't get creamed. These poor clerics did this, and nothing but this, for the entire duration of was probably a 30 to 45 minute fight. The raid would have backup clerics to fill in when one ran out of mana. There was no way to spot heal, there was just nothing in the game that could cast fast enough and heal enough damage.

It was similarily bad for other people as well. Threat was an all or nothing thing in EQ, if you inched above the tank at any point, the mob would destroy you. All DPS classes (those that had one) got around this by using whatever threat-clearing abilities they had every time the cooldown was up. Rogues got some kind of feint ability, few other classes got feign death, etc. Average cooldown was around 6 seconds.

Tanks had it bad too. Their only real threat generation was "taunt", on a 6 second cooldown, that if not resisted (you got no message that it was resisted either) bumped you to the top of the threat list, plus a small bonus. That was it.. your melee damage and the taunt button was all you had to hold agro. They improved on this after a while by putting in weapons with threat producing procs, but I guarantee every warrior spent every fight of his career mashing taunt every time the button popped.

Only people that really had it easy were ranged dps. But even they had problems, resists were a huge problem and for several years, and dots would not stack (which completely fucked the necromancer class, a dot based class). The resist problem was worked around by casting a debuff that reduced resists (forget who casted it.. shaman or enchanters I think). They had to refresh this debuff once a minute or so I think. Shaman would have to spam cast a spell that would slow the boss' attack speed, or else the tank would die, Bards would have to cast 2 or 3 spells on a 6 second rotation or something retarded, and necromancers would have to sacrifice their entire mana pool to transfer mana to a healer.

Pretty much every boss fight required this level of repetition, and it never got fun. Yet we did it anyways, because seeing bosses dead most definitely was fun.

xzzy on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    EDIT - Sorry. didn't realize this was in the MMO subforum.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
    edited September 2007
    Raakam wrote: »
    Yeah Raz, but randomness of dying in EQ wasn't something new. It just had never been taken that far before. Vael is a 3mn fight at most - sure, his burning adrenaline was random, and it sucked, but it was over quickly. Prince's summons are kind of the same, but again, you either win fast or you lose fast... this was so extremely painful because you would literally wipe about 2 or 3 hours in and then you had to start all over again, only to wipe 30mns into it again. It was just whole new levels of frustration we'd never seen in EQ before. Trying to think of an equivalent in WoW today. Imagine Razuvius if he took about an extra couple of hours to kill - and your priest's mind controls get resisted like 5 times in a row and he one shot wipes you. RAGE!
    I wasn't making any comment on EQ. Since I never played it, I simply listed bosses from my own experience.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2007
    Oh, and bards... A bard spell lasted as long as you actively used it, plus several seconds. A bard in combat went like this:

Press 1 to turn on song 1.
    Press 1 to turn off song 1.
    Press 2 to turn on song 2.
    Press 2 to turn off song 2.
    Press 3 to turn on song 3.
    Press 3 to turn off song 3.
    Repeat.

Unless you had Teamspeak or Vent, a bard could not communicate while fighting.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
This discussion has been closed.