As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

G&T Secret Santa 2013:...and to all a good night.

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Exactly.

• BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    Damn, now I have the sudden urge to run home and check.

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    According to tracking, it's there. Mission successful!

But...

But I haven't gotten any packages today.

:(

Are you Raz's alt account? o.O

PSN: jfrofl
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Muahahaha, my Santee thought something couldn't be done and I did it anyway.

Now to round out the gift with other stuff and send it on its way.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Santa! I have been rubbish at posting lately but hopefully I'm not too difficult to stalk, will try and post a bunch more if I can.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Dear Santee, You may (or may not) have noticed that something fairly expensive is coming out this month. As a result, you won't get anything from me until next payday month. But not to fret, the planning has begun! :D

Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Santa I have a 5 month old daughter. So any gaming related onesies are okay in my book.

• shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Santa I have a 5 month old daughter. So any gaming related onesies are okay in my book.
    Actually I have a nearly six month old son so this works too. He generally runs larger though as he's probably already almost 18 lbs and is into some nine month clothes. Won't know exactly for a couple weeks.

My little girl is a bit small so 6 months stuff should be okay.

And, because I want to, here's a picture of her: http://i.imgur.com/yeSH6ky.jpg

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2013
    Look at all that crap she has.

Clearly daddy needs toys more.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
    Bwahah, she's sitting in something called a "saucer" which has a bunch of things attached to it. The only toy in that picture is her panda.

But if you'd like to get me some toys Santa I would also not be opposed.

• TheScrupleTheScruple The Oldest of BridgesRegistered User regular
    Santa, I have updated my Amazon wishlist. You can find it via my email address.

All prairie dogs just want to be heroes
  • BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Look at all that crap she has.

Clearly daddy needs toys more.

Right. One @urahonky sized gaming related onesie, coming up!

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    Dear Santa,

I'm happy you are my Santa and you are going to be great.

Sincerely,

Homer Simpson

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Dear Mr. Simpson,

Please stop sending letters to our employees, or we will be forced to take legal action.

Sincerely,

Good Humor

YL9WnCY.png
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Santa, I bought Humble Bundle stuff.

Chivalry, Orcs Must Die 2, The Swapper, and Natural Selection 2. Just an FYI.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Sincerely,

Good Humor

I love this thread.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »

Aka every single item in the email they sent us about the store

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »

Aka every single item in the email they sent us about the store

Not all of them! I put some more on my wish list. ;)

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I stuck some things on my amazon.co.uk wishlist if santa is having trouble. I doubt its necessary but still, seemed like the thing to do.

• FremFrem Registered User regular
    IT BEGINS.

We have a confirmed gifting at my very email address. At work right now; details to follow upon arrival at home.

• Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    Santa, I love video game art books. I have Zelda, Alan Wake, Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite.

4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    My santee's present arrived! Now to apply some special touches...

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    Oh oh oh oh oh oh and I love homemade stuff Santa! Or you can ignore any of my suggestions, I love surprises!

4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • FremFrem Registered User regular
    GiftGet4b_zpsb34314b9.gif

This appeared in my inbox at 3pm EST.
    On the way too early day of Christmas ...
    ... my Santa sent to meeeeee!

Crazy cars you get via Steam key!

https://store.steampow[REDACTED]

Normally, I think gifting before Thanksgiving is coming it a bit too early, but this one was just too ... time sensitive ... to pass up.

Enjoy!

Game on,

Your Secret Santa

TADA:

6hYIOnel.png

(Ignore the tricksy un-installable demo tile)

I asked about Trackmania in the Steam thread not a day ago, and this mysterious Santa sprang into action.

Thanks, Santa!

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    It's Christmastime, and that means it's time for me to assault your vision with my eye-bleedingly cheerful avatar!

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    I just got done with computer support for my mother in law so I'm now sitting at a restaurant with a gin and tonic. Nothing says Christmas like drinking juniper berries.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    GiftGet4b_zpsb34314b9.gif

A mysterious code appeared in my inbox today... when I entered it into Steam...

Steam-emptyactivationwindow_zps926e61f9.jpg

What is this? Some clever Christmas trick?
    Nope - Steam psych! - It's Bioshock: Infinite! Hooray!

bsinfiniteget_zps39eedd2f.png

Thank you Santa! You're amazing!

camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Elin wrote: »
    I just got done with computer support for my mother in law so I'm now sitting at a restaurant with a gin and tonic. Nothing says Christmas like drinking juniper berries by yourself.

edited November 2013
    I just got done with computer support for my mother in law so I'm now sitting at a restaurant with a gin and tonic. Nothing says Christmas like drinking juniper berries by yourself.

I was with my husband thankyouverymuch. And even when my husband isn't home I still have the dogs. The dogs count as drinking buddies, right?

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • see317see317 Registered User regular

I was with my husband thankyouverymuch. And even when my husband isn't home I still have the dogs. The dogs count as drinking buddies, right?
    Only if they're drinking too.

• vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    Santa, I love video game art books. I have Zelda, Alan Wake, Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite.

Ooh ooh, me too. I have Persona 4, Bioshock Infinite and The Sky (Final fantasy character artwork). The Dragon's Dogma Design Works have caught my eye as well as the Mass Effect one.

Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    I should have realized that could have sounded like a dig, and for that I apologize. It was meant to be joke on myself. My bads.
    And yes, dogs count.

I should have realized that could have sounded like a dig, and for that I apologize. It was meant to be joke on myself. My bads.
    And yes, dogs count.

It's ok, I still <3 you. I was just joshing with ya, dealing with my (perfectly nice) mother in law usually leaves me cranky. I'm now home drinking peppermint mocha and watching Clue with my puppies.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Man, even I got Rorus Raz and I'm not taking part.

Truly I have been out-grinched by this ingenious scheme.
    see317 wrote: »

Or playing poker.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    And yes, dogs count.

It's ok, I still <3 you. I was just joshing with ya, dealing with my (perfectly nice) mother in law usually leaves me cranky. I'm now home drinking peppermint mocha and watching Clue with my puppies.

I drink after visiting my mother-in-law too, but that's mostly because she doesn't allow alcohol in her house.

OK, sometimes she leaves me cranky too. Even the best people can still do that! Now I need to find some peppermint mocha.

• Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »

Or playing poker.

No idea how my previous post got mixed in with my super clever dogs-playing-poker post.

I blame Christmas elves, they're out to get me this time of year.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch

Or playing poker.

No idea how my previous post got mixed in with my super clever dogs-playing-poker post.

I blame Christmas elves, they're out to get me this time of year.

Something's been wonky with the forums for a couple weeks. Every now and again a post I've made previously will be saved in the reply box, even though the comment properly posted so the draft should have been discarded.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    My little girl is a bit small so 6 months stuff should be okay.

And, because I want to, here's a picture of her: http://i.imgur.com/yeSH6ky.jpg
    Is that an exersaucer? Paxton loves his. And since I'm copying you, here's a pic of me and him. @urahonky, when is your daughter's birthday?
    pax_and_rich_zps89ba7fb3.jpg

@shadowane Her birthday is June 11th. 5 months ago yesterday. :)

And I'm on base right now so literally nothing works or else I'd bro your post.