As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    i'd better get on this Satan post bandwagon thing:
    hello my future Satan!

i've linked to both my Steam and Amazon wishlists in my sig, but keep in mind that i've got a mix of pricey and not-pricey things on both and that you can choose whatever. those lists are for friends and family too (and for miracle gift givers who for insane reasons would like to gift a transformer that costs a few bills).

i wear a size small or medium shirt, although i'd ask if you'd kindly not get me a clothing item unless you're really set on something, or it's funny as hell, or you're a Sheri-type who can create renaissance-art level pieces out of yarn.

my main gaming platforms are my PC (windows) and my 3ds. i spend probably more time than i should on Steam.

i appreciate food and foodie gifts and gadgets! HINT: THINGS FOR WINE AND WINE DRINKING ARE COOL

i have a dogson, and by that i mean my fiancee and i have a five year old, 18 lb. terrier/dachshund mix that loves treats and clothes/accessories (but not toys for some reason).

i'm on an Android phone, so i suppose certificates from the Google Play store might be neat.

overall, don't spend a lot, i'm happy to give and to get and to share merriment with you wonderful SE++ folks. Happy Holidays!

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Hail Satan!
    I tried to provide a variety of things in different price ranges to make it as easy as possible for anyone. If you have any difficulties though and would like more details about what I might need or already have then I suggest talking to Godmode, Langly, or Lostwords if you have any additional questions.

I like to bake. I have recently gotten into making doughnuts from scratch and love to make cupcakes. I'm definitely up for expanding on these skills. I also lived in a dorm for six years of my life, so any sort of gift cards (Amazon/Target/Ikea/Society6) are also greatly appreciated and might allow me to hang something up on my very naked walls or have new sheets for my bed now that I live in a real place!

I still have a bunch of games on Steam that I haven't gotten to play yet because my computer has died. So I probably do not deserve any more Steam games for a while. We currently have a DS, a PS2, a PS3, and a Wii in the house. I also still have my Kindle Fire that I love to use for reading on my long work commute.

As much as I would like to update my work wardrobe, clothes would probably be really difficult for me due to sizing. If you're really set on something I'm sure Godmode can help get you measurements without spoiling any surprise.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Salutations dear Satan,
    My wish list is in my signature, I hope there are a variety of prices in there.

I'm trying to get back into gaming since my schooling has largely finished, so I don't really have any games I can speak of from the last two years (except the latest tomb raider), and in general I'll prefer to play on my pc if the game involves any shooting of some kind, though I'm not too hung up on it, although my only recent(ish) console which I have is the ps3. Oh I also have a 3ds. My favorite themes are fantasy style, though I don't really think I have the time to devote to an MMO anymore : (

A gift for my cat would never go unapreciated either, she's an adorable all black little kitty by the name of Omen.

If you do get me clothes, it's probably best to assume L/XL (around size 14 to a small size 16), and if they have a long-version, that'd probably be the most fitting (pun'd) as well.

NSFW gifts are okayyy.....but I'd advise to steer away from anything um, penetrative because size restrictions and such.

Also, I've been told to mention that I've never seen The Wire.

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Dear Satan:
    I got a link under my sig to an Amazon wishlist that should give plenty of clues. If not, puppy toys for my dog and his soon to be born brother would be cool...things that are extremely tough and durable because ACD's be crazy.

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    When do we learn of our victims?

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    As soon as Neville adds it to the liberal gay agenda.

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Probably soon-ish. I imagine there's a fair bit of clerical work that goes into sending each person the right message.

I'm sure they're working on it. Probably within the next 48 hours.

You have to keep in mind the amount of work that goes into it, the fact that they have real jobs to deal with first, and probably some people bugging them through PMs saying they forgot to sign up/don't want a specific person/etc.

Even if they say "No" to ridiculous PM's, it's still stuff clogging their inbox.

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Hey

We have day jobs

Calm yo tits

• N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    What? Real jobs? Nonsense. Fie upon your practicality, Sassori; Fie upon it, I say.

I feel like I should become the Secretary for Secret Satans.

Send me your questions and I'll decide if they are dumb or not. If you're lucky, I'll put you on their calendars for a meeting during their office hours.

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »

Send me your questions and I'll decide if they are dumb or not. If you're lucky, I'll put you on their calendars for a meeting during their office hours.

<3

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

When will we get our Sataning Syllabus?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

DaMoonRulz wrote: »

Oh! My apologies! Let me grab that for you.

It's nestled in between some very important internal organs. I'll be right back! There is a certain rusty knife I like to use for this.

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular

Now we need to know who's going to play the roles of annoying ups delivery guy, professor that just dumps work on you that is their responsibility to do instead, who's my TA again undergraduate, and hot graduate student.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular

It's nestled in between some very important internal organs. I'll be right back! There is a certain rusty knife I like to use for this.

Look, you said it would be on blackboard but I don't really understand how blackboard works, so I'm going to complain about how it isn't there even though I haven't really looked

cabsy wrote: »

Look, you said it would be on blackboard but I don't really understand how blackboard works, so I'm going to complain about how it isn't there even though I haven't really looked

What's a blackboard? Sounds racist. Do they have an app for it?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Naphtali wrote: »

Now we need to know who's going to play the roles of annoying ups delivery guy, professor that just dumps work on you that is their responsibility to do instead, who's my TA again undergraduate, and hot graduate student.

I'm taking applications.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    So I'm pretty sure I lost my headphones over the weekend, which is sad because I used them for probably an hour or two every day.

Just added the same model to my wishlist.

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    A post for my Satan:
    Hello! I am glad you got me, whoever you are! You look quite smashing in this light, let me tell you.

I have an Amazon wishlist, here: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3GR8PFNO7JS9P?ref_=topnav_lists_1&pldnSite=1

It is pretty barebones, mainly books and Netrunner expansions. These're things I know I like, but the exciting thing about Secret Satans (to me, anyway) is the chance to find out things I didn't know I'd like! What's some stuff you love that you wish more people loved? What's a skill/hobby you have that you think is a lot of fun and want to share? This whole thing should be as much about you as about me, I reckon!

In case you haven't seen me around these parts, a bit about me: I'm a dude who writes, so I'm pretty into artsy-fartsy books/movies/TV/etc. I like boardgames, video games, drinking, dressing snazzy. I've recently started to get fancier with my cooking and coffee. Does it sound like I like a lot of stuff? Because I do! You can't go wrong getting me whatever your heart desires, I'm very open to new things. Which isn't to say I'll be disappointed if you get me stuff off my wishlist!

Jeez, writing one of these letters is surprisingly difficult. Basically: I'm excited to get anything at all, and I have the utmost faith that I'll dig anything you send my way. Thank you so much, Secret Satan!

• pookapooka Registered User regular
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    We have extended the signups until tonight at 9 PM PST.
    If you're later than that, too bad.

Matches will come in the next day or two. @Usagi and I have different schedules.
    As such, they may not come at the same time. We may also batch them, so I may send some tonight and some tomorrow.
    The match process does take several hours for us, so please please be kind to us during this period. We love doing this, but it is time-consuming still.

Frequently Asked Questions (for the match & gifting process):
    Q: If you don't get your match tonight when others have, what does that mean:
    A: It means we haven't gotten to you. Calm yo tits. PMing us to ask "Hey where's my match?!?!?!?!?!?!1111one" are NOT cool.

Q: Can I change if I want to send International / etc or make a special request now?
    A: Please don't. We get flooded with lots of requests like "hey I know I live in Urzborkberg, but can I only send to like 2 countries b/c I'm poor and/or feel like making your lives hell?" and they make the process take longer for EVERYONE.

Q: But I want to beat @stale as sending the first gift, so will you help me out and send my match first?
    A: No. Requests like this are silly. First of all, we split our lists. Beyond who is in Usagi's half, I don't know whose match she sends first or last.
    Besides that, no one is more important than anyone else. Except @stale. He will always beat you. The sooner you accept this, the easier it will be for all of us. :-)

Q: My Satan didn't include who he/she/it/they are! :-( Will you tell me who it is?
    A: Nope. This is an anonymous gifting. Usagi and I know who you are, but no one else does. If they choose to reveal themselves (and most do), please thank them. Others may not, which is also fine. If your Satan doesn't reveal themselves, they will almost certainly notice you posting when you receive gifts and be happy to see you enjoy them. But we won't answer who yours was... sorry!

These rules aside, we love seeing the camaraderie and joy that everyone here takes in researching and sending gifts.

With much <3,

neville & @Usagi

nevillexmassig1.png
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »

<3

Double <3<3

nevillexmassig1.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Hey

We have day jobs

Calm yo tits

My tits refuse to calm down

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Hey

We have day jobs

Calm yo tits

Is there a pill for that or some kind of topical ointment?

• MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    I guess I signed up. I will fill out an amazon wish list shortly, and put it in my sig. For now, my baby registry has stuff I can use.
    For general stuff, I had been trying to get into comics for a bit, but that fizzled when I my local comic shop gave terrible advice and I didn't really want to wade through a lot of online recommendations. I have some older series, and the only comic I am mostly current on is Fables. Any newer stuff you like and think is good would be great. I prefer trade paperbacks.
    I wear a woman's large or men's medium shirt.
    I play a lot of board games and rpgs, but also already have a lot of board games. If you want to get me something and stay somewhat secret, you can always ask LiteJedi (my husband) to see what we have. You could also ask him about comics we have if you're interested in getting me something cool that I may possibly already have.
    I don't really play vidya games- only ever played WoW, but haven't been too into that recently. So I'm not all that interested in anything of that nature. Unless you really want to get me one of the newest generation of consoles- I'm sure I wouldn't mind trying it out, but it may be wasted on me.
    I like tea and chocolate.
    But pretty much anything is good.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    neville wrote: »

Q: But I want to beat @stale as sending the first gift, so will you help me out and send my match first?
    A: No. Requests like this are silly. First of all, we split our lists. Beyond who is in Usagi's half, I don't know whose match she sends first or last.
    Besides that, no one is more important than anyone else. Except @stale. He will always beat you. The sooner you accept this, the easier it will be for all of us. :-)

I thought he has yet to win the prize of first post present. He just forever tries and fails.

I'm half tempted to send him something now just to shit him off.

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Hail to thee, O Lightbringer, O Morningstar, O Prince of the East!
    You have collected the unenviable task of bestowing unto me your most gracious of blessings, and for this I lie humble before you. Allow me this moment to thank you in advance for your great benevolence, for I am surely unworthy of your gifting.

I have resided within this demesne for some period of time, so it is likely you may be familiar with me and my inclinations, but for greatest edification, allow me to recite for you my many vices; I am a husband and father in my mid-30's, residing in this great land of New Zealand.

This is both a blessing and a curse, Great Deceiver, for while it causes a frustrating exorbitance to the cost of shipping, this disproportionate prohibition means that there is a great multitude of consumer embellishments whose availability is restricted to me, but equally, perhap, available to you to bestow.

I commonly patronise the tabletop thread, the job thread, the kid thread, the Steam thread, the Australia thread, the Astronomy/science threads, and sporadic visits to the fashion thread; I have gained reknown through the X-com LP in my sig, spawning progeny, and blowing off a bunch of tutorials at University to get paid to dress up as an elf and shoot orcs. My hobbies include sports, photography, astronomy and just general gaming of all sorts; video, board, role playing, etc.

I have a wife to whom I have been married for almost a decade and who I am completely undeserving of; together we have both a one-year-old son and a 55kg dog. They are all as indivisible from my life as my own infinite soul, and any gift that encompasses them would be graciously received.

But this should not be solely about me! This message is about what I wish to receive from you, and I very much hope that what I receive is a reflection of you and who you are and what you wish to give; I would like to get to learn about you and what your inclinations are from the presents you choose to bestow. That is my hope, at least, but for additional guidance, more specific suggestions are contained within, O Lord of Lies.
    I'm afraid that I don't have an Amazon wishlist; the shipping rates to NZ are too exorbitant for anything that isn't a bulk order, so I generally get by without. There are a number of NZ-specific e-tailers, such as Mighty Ape, NZ Game Shop, and others that fill the void somewhat, but it's always a bit of juggle to work out whether it's cheaper to pay the higher local price and lower national shipping or pay lower Amazon costs and then pay higher international shipping. It a puzzle only you can answer, Lord of the Morning, and the decision of purchase collation I leave to you.

Some things:

Board games would make an excellent gift, as my wife and I have been hosting our friends for regular gaming sessions since the birth of our son; we find it an excellent way to socialise with our peers as parents who can't always arrange babysitting for every midnight premiere of the latest blockbuster. I recently put together a really huge post entirely about what I own and am looking for that then spawned a bunch of replies that I then responded to again so there's a bunch of information about this in the table top thread. There are a few games I've been looking at that can be difficult to source, such as Kemet, X-Wing Miniatures, Survive: Escape from Atlantis (especially with the 5-6 player expansion), Hive, Space Cadets: Dice Duel and others, but perhaps there's something you'd think I'd like not listed.

I feel I should make special mention of Magic: the Gathering decks here, as I've also recently been dusting off my old magic cards for use in play against my friends as duel decks, but I have only a limited knowledge myself. I find myself curious about the EDH/Commander format, but know next to nothing about making multiple decks for fun balanced play amongst a group of friends, but maybe this is something you know or love, Adversary of Heaven; in which case this is exactly the sort of gift that could be reflective of you. I would consider some custom EDH sets the equivalent of handcrafted gifting if such a thing were provided. Please note I state this only as an example, and I certainly wouldn't adverse to receiving some or all of the 2013 commander sets as an alternative you wish to give the gift of Magic (I have provided a local link, although once again I have no idea how shipping and costs work for you, and you may wish to source these elsewhere more convenient to you).

DVDs / Blu-ray
    Films and TV would be an excellent gift to share with my spouse and/or child as an expression of bonding; there are many great works in this world we have not yet had the privledge of enjoying. However, it must be observed that it is unlikely that I can view discs procured wherever your domain is, as I am reside in region 4 and my multizone player is currently in need of repair. Fear not, however, for I have put together a convenient wishlist of region-correct local DVDs and Blu-Rays from a local retailer. As always, the list should only be considered a guidance, and you might also consider some recent comments I made regarding viewing ignorance here and here.

Clothing
    Apparel would make an excellent gift, for much of the wonderous wear I see in the fashion thread are simply unavailable to me here on my island exile. Here in NZ I am most often size L, but in America I can sometimes get away with size M, if the cut is loose or relaxed (I would stick to L if you're uncertain). I would love to have more nerd apparel in my wardrobe, as once again, putting together orders from Threadless, Penny Arcade store, et al, can be prohibitively expensive, and I simply don't have as much as I would like. I would love a new hoodie, as my current favourite is beginning to fall apart and I have no suitable replacement in my wardrobe. Additionally, I am a large consumer of T-shirts, and have a huge weakness for sports shirts, so if you wanted to dress me in the colours of your team then perhaps here is the opportunity to customise your gift.

Comics
    Graphic Novels would make an excellent gift, for while I am a fan and have read many of the classics over the years, I own practically none of my own (unless you count the Complete Calvin and Hobbes or the first 5 Penny Arcade books). Sandman is a particular favourite, but it should be noted that I have not ever read any of Fables nor Locke & Key.

Nerd embellishments
    Geek Artefacts would make an excellent gift, as, in what should be apparent by now, there's ridiculous amounts of cool stuff out there that I just don't get down here without paying through the nose for shipping.
    I don't think I've ever ordered anything from think geek or similar and frankly, the list of stuff I think would be awesome would go on forever (isn't it already?). But in addition to thinkgeeky-type stuff, there's no such thing as too many Nerf guns, and would gratefully welcome any addition to my Lego collection, especially 21005 Architecture Fallingwater, 10231 Shuttle Expedition, or 3368 Space Center, amongst others.

Food
    Food would be an excellent gift, O King of the Underworld, be it made with your own hands (hooves?) or simply things unavailable for purchase here. I know Jen often devours North American treats that aren't readily available here, and I once received a Satan's gift overflowing with Japanese confectionery that converted me to the wonders of Pocky.

Books
    Books would be an excellent gift, although I have recently inherited my grandmothers classics collection, so I do have a large backlog of books to read (most of which were first published before 1970). That said, I have been seeking copies of The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle and House of Leaves for some time.

Video Games
    Video Games could make an excellent gift, as I have always identified as a gamer of all pursuits. Most of my gaming is done on PC these days, as the TV I have my 360 hooked up to has more or less been taken over to play educational baby entertainment, and I don't personally get much use out of it right now. I do have a Steam wishlist; however, it should be noted that I'm often active in holiday sale gifting and often manage to get gifted more games than I actually have time to play even when I'm not doing Secret Satans, on top of the usual backlog, so consider choices carefully.

NSFW
    There's any number of NSFW items that would probably make excellent gifts, although to a great extent you're on your own here, I'm afraid. If you're comfortable giving it, then I'm not about to restrict you from giving NSFW gifts if it reflects who you are. I'm not here to place restraints on you. For starters, I have my wife for that.

All of these suggestions should be viewed as guidance to inform your great judgement, Son of Perdition, and not a dictum of restraint. I provide the list not as requirement from you, but as a supplication to present information you may not have. As can be noted, I think whatever you choose would be an excellent decision. Choose what you will, and damn me to your terrible purpose.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    This is why I shouldn't do this sort of thing. I'm insane.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I remember everybody fucking with Stale last year and just sending people shit regardless of matches

edited November 2013
    Uriel wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Hey

We have day jobs

Calm yo tits

Is there a pill for that or some kind of topical ointment?

Try numbing them, like this:

Numbnumbnumbnumbnumb

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• pookapooka Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Satan!

i have eclectic interests.
    Amazonian lists, because people love them. i, uh, don't really look at them that much, but i wouldn't mind anything on there; i mainly just want to give a broad sense of the things i'm into. though, the Ico/SotC soundtracks are probably my most want/least likely to buy myself, and they've been on my holiday wishlist for years... just sayin'! i am going to laugh and laugh if this is the year people decide to buy off of my wishlists, and i end up with doubles. and for good measure, last year's Satan post; i prefer 'thorough' to 'anal'.
    no
    yes
    :winky:
    both?

omg stroopwafels. i like sweets, but this is hitting a nostalgia button for Amsterdam hangouts and my family. also, they are fucking delish, sorry if you're on a diet and i've ruined you for healthy snacks or something. i'm pretty much set on kitchen prep supplies since i've moved and our income increased, so my lack of cooking is more due to schedule and exhaustion, now. local (region or your) specialties are, of course, eagerly welcomed.

i'm okay with, and frequently fond of, secondhand, gently used items -- i'm a thrift store and used bookstore fiend, so if you've got that perfect item for me that is a regift, or you're just not using it anymore, send it my way. just... clean, please (fake-edit: would prefer unused NSFW items -- i will admit to being a bit squicked about mystery recycled sex toys, joke-gift or no.) i'm also okay with purely digital gifts (Steam!), but as someone who loves to craft, something made by you, or that enables me to expand or use my skills, is extra bonus cool points. (redeemable only for a sense of self-satisfaction.) i knit and make jewelry, and i have a lot of stuff for them (along with crafts in hibernation, or those i've yet to learn), so use an intermediary if you'd like specifics. but i could use lace blocking wires, a postal scale, and a yarn swift. some kind of beginner's kit for needle felting -- or your craft! -- would be cool, too.

hmm, books, gaming and music. nothing i'm really excited about that's available right now or soon, though i am trying to hunt down a copy of Cookie A's 'Knit. Sock. Love.', as it's out of print. i don't even know how to knit socks, though, so it's not a high priority, it's just pretty. musicwise, i love a little bit of everything, but i avoid new Country and hardcore misogynistic Rap. i'd love to learn fiddle, viola or mandolin.

i love daffodils, and x-ray photos of flowers, and oriental rugs. i need to figure out how to organize and determine what paperwork we actually need to file and maintain, along with cleaning up this office closet i claimed for crafting.

i'm out of shape and creaky, so i use needing supplies as an excuse to continue in this vein; eventually, i'll get to it, but in the meanwhile, i'm eyeing these yoga mats: Aurorae "Synergy" & "Classic", Jade Yoga "Harmony" (27" x 74"+, preferably.) need to get to a rock gym to figure out my shoe size and preferences -- i miss climbing.

speakin' of shoes, i have lots of clothes, and finding fashiony things is a source of pleasure, so i ain't overly keen on purchased clothing as gifts. if you insist, though, i'm about 5'6", and generally (uuuuugh American sizing "standards") wear a Ladies large tee or sm/med in unisex. ...i suppose i did allow for NSFW, so if you need more specific measurements, i will dig out the measuring tape. i got tiny wrists, though, so restraints had better be pateet to do any good. and hmm, i guess i was again looking pretty intensely at corsets not that long ago...

now, i hope prices on any of the stuff i've posted hasn't misled you into thinking i'm expecting anything expensive. i've got beer and champagne tastes on a ... midshelf.. budget..? okay the metaphor is breaking down, but i just really like surprises and getting mail, and to just get to participate in this thing is what matters to me.
    if you really think i'll like it or it'll make me laugh, i'm going to be happy that you chose it for me. have fun, don't stress! <3<3<3

pooka on
    lfchwLd.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Aw man Fishman is doing this?

Aw, man.

Awwww, maaaan.

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Signed up at the end

Unemployment be damned

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I maek wishlist poast
    Why hello there Satan,

Like others, I have my amazon wishlist linked belowfor you to use as a guide to the nerdy things I enjoy. Feel free to divert as you see fit as I can guarantee you that any gift recieved will be well appreciated. i have been part of secret satans for several years now and I have not once been disappointed. I'm a sure thing in the satisfied customer department.

One special note on the LEGO items I have in my wishlist. Should you decide to gift me anything that says LEGO on it, not necessarialy those from my wishlist because they are of the more expensive variety, I generally use those kinds of kits as a fun building project for me and my two young sons. Ages 6 and 5, so that would be a gift for more than just me.

If you are a girl or enjoy giving girly type gifts, I have a beautiful wife who loves makeup. If that's you're thing, go crazy.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Man I wish I'd gone and signed up even though I shouldn't

It was the right fiscal decision but my heeeeaaart wants to be making it rain for some lucky soul

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    You sti have like an hour!

This discussion has been closed.