As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Well the picture is apparently courtesy of J.K. Lee's Black Belt Academy out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Sooo anyone know who lives in Milwaukee? And potentially is also into taekwondo?

Here is the full knowledge I have of Milwaukee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5FT3IGXtAk

And of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRmKzxhMzwo
    The redlettermedia guys are in milwaukee I think.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    Also can I just say that Alice cooper is awesome and I really wanna watch wayne's world because I totally don't remember it very well.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    WATCH WAYNE'S WORLD IMMEDIATELY

It is in my top five comedies I'd say.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    I probably haven't seen it since I was 11 or so.

15 years is a long time.

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    First gift: purchased!
    Now to get a card to go with it~

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Alice Cooper is probably in my top ten celebrities I'd like to hangout with.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Holy crap I forgot Rob Lowe was in this.

Also is that Ed Oneil?

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Holy crap I forgot Rob Lowe was in this.

Also is that Ed Oneil?

Why do they come to me to die?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Wayne's World is so good

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Uhhhh, I haven't linked to a post in so long I forgot how.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Rob Lowe just said "literally"

• Options
    Cool!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »

Timestamp upper left corner

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    To this day I lose my shit whenever Pete chimes in

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »

Thanks!

Wishlist is in my sig now HAIL SATAN.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »

Sweet. I needed help with that too

• Options
    HAIL

SATAN

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    HAIL

SATAN

Hail Satan

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    Today I open my email to see I have received 4 Steam games from my wishlist! Most Excellent! Thank you, satan!

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Wayne's world was probably the movie that had the biggest influence on me in my formative years

until the age of 15 or so I wanted my first car to be a Gremlin with a licorice dispenser on the ceiling

• Options
    @Shorty I'm the Leprechaun!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Waynes world is awesome

Waynes world 2 is also awesome

This is a rarity amongst movies.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    "You know, if you stab a man in the dead of winter, steam will rise up from the wounds. Indians believed it was his soul escaping from his body."

• Options
    "And there I am in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at three o' clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&M's to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door and mentions there's a little sweetshop on the edge of town. So, we go, and - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby breaking into this little sweetshop right? Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. Well I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son, that's a different story altogether... I had to beat them to death with their own shoes... Nasty business really... But sure enough, I got the M&M's and Ozzy went on stage and did a GREAT show."

• Options
  • Options
    Wayne's World always reminds me of the story of my dad & his friends kicking Tia Carrere out of a Christmas house party.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Isoldae wrote: »
    Sassori wrote: »
    Hey Isoldae

I was trying to get some work done in the office when a demonic penguin waddled in and started attacking my printer with a baseball bat. After it covered the room in toner I saw this message and photo for you...You owe me a new printer!

"The Dark Lord of the Underworld is pleased with the progress made with the first game. Your Steam videos show you can handle the dangerous side of being a Spy, but what about the more mundane side? Tell me the name of the forumer presented again in the attached picture, @ them in the thread, and we'll continue your Holiday Hauntings"

Breaking_concrete_zpsc134da82.jpg

Did we ever figure this out?

I would have guessed fightinfilipino but those are USA flags, so....

oh i wasn't even looking at the patches on the gi

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Wow, that's much yarn

• Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Sig updated with Steam/Amazon wishlists.

Do you have to be a person's friend on steam to gift them steam stuff?

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Hey Isoldae

I was trying to get some work done in the office when a demonic penguin waddled in and started attacking my printer with a baseball bat. After it covered the room in toner I saw this message and photo for you...You owe me a new printer!

"The Dark Lord of the Underworld is pleased with the progress made with the first game. Your Steam videos show you can handle the dangerous side of being a Spy, but what about the more mundane side? Tell me the name of the forumer presented again in the attached picture, @ them in the thread, and we'll continue your Holiday Hauntings"

@Isoldae I have a guess
    both those guys are wearing gi's and both have USA patches
    which makes two USA Gi's which is @Usagi "repeated"

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Marth wrote: »
    Sig updated with Steam/Amazon wishlists.

Do you have to be a person's friend on steam to gift them steam stuff?

That or have an e-mail.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Hey Isoldae

@Isoldae I have a guess
    both those guys are wearing gi's and both have USA patches
    which makes two USA Gi's which is @Usagi "repeated"

Mindblown.gif

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    :whistle:

Only one way to find out for sure....

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    holy shit

8406wWN.png
This discussion has been closed.