As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    This thread is making me miss my cat

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i reveal because i am no riddler i am a worrier

@Caulk Bite 6

hast thou received package

poo
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    If only my apartment allowed kitties.

I would have so many kitties.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular
    Gratuitous holiday kitty picture of some of my furballs when they were little, because of reasons.

8ify.jpg

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Just dropped package off at the post office - my person should be receiving things in a couple of days!

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Fedex is saying winter storms in the northwest are causing shipping delays.

Which explains why my package has been in salt lake for this long.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    @usagi

I've received a message to pass along to you from some unknowable source:
    "But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. -James 1:14

The Lord of Whispers is well pleased with the eager reception of his first temptation.
    Know that this first benefaction is but a taste of the ...rewards due to one amongst his most loyal and devoted mortal servants.
    The way is prepared into the gilt prison reserved for only those who perform the highest and greatest deeds in the service of His name.
    As the anointed hour approaches, each gift brings you a step closer that you might earn your pride of position kneeling before His throne.
    From here your path is circumscribed, each indulgence a dedication bringing you to secret knowledge and understanding of your dark Master's true form."

Sounds sexy.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    i reveal because i am no riddler i am a worrier

"Caulk Bite 6"

hast thou received package

Ah, I should have said that my mail is essentially on hold until the guy with the mailbox key comes back next week.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Oh okay. Well, it says it is delivered so hopefully you get it then!

poo
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    @usagi

I've received a message to pass along to you from some unknowable source:
    "But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. -James 1:14

The Lord of Whispers is well pleased with the eager reception of his first temptation.
    Know that this first benefaction is but a taste of the ...rewards due to one amongst his most loyal and devoted mortal servants.
    The way is prepared into the gilt prison reserved for only those who perform the highest and greatest deeds in the service of His name.
    As the anointed hour approaches, each gift brings you a step closer that you might earn your pride of position kneeling before His throne.
    From here your path is circumscribed, each indulgence a dedication bringing you to secret knowledge and understanding of your dark Master's true form."

Sounds sexy.

:!:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

• Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    Delivered On Tuesday, December 3, 2013
    Delivered

CMON SATANEE WHERE Y'AT

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Mully if it's me I will be home tonight I have been at work all week!

If you're not my satan, then I'm sorry satan I really should have put it in my about me post- I work away in the middle of the desert mon-thurs every week!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Dearest Satan,

Please have someone let me know by proxy when you've put something in the mail. If you're not able to send things until the end of the month, I understand, but going to the mailbox all excited every day and opening it to find a vast emptiness is killer.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Well I just got back from meeting my mom for dinner. Oh hey what's this?

A package outside my door?
    RXjJ9Ef.jpg
    Well, I did order some...waaaait a minute! That's Amazon Prime tape. I don't have Prime. That can only mean...
    7rA1Ysi.jpg
    SATAN!

"On your interest in mythology and theology, I hope this is a good read! I've been meaning to pick it up myself!"
    zmqn7we.jpg
    American Gods! Yes! This is actually one of the few books I've read, and it's a great read! I shall now read it again!

"If I have read the heavenly sings correctly, this is the next leg of your journey!"
    8yk6Fg2.jpg
    Thor: God of Thunder, Godbomb! Yes! I have read #1-5 (thanks again, @Solar), and now I get to continue the saga!

"This, too, shall be sufficient music to guide your ventures!"
    ApIJbNy.jpg
    ecTd2eg.jpg
    Woo! Soundtracks for Avengers and Captain America! Awesome! I really loved the scores for both movies, so this will be great listening!
    Thank you so much Satan!
    What's this?
    "The heavens smile upon you this holiday season, Satanee! But more sings are yet to come ... Sincerely, Allfather and pal Satan"

Ohmigosh there's gonna be more?! AWESOME!
    I will not reveal you by your real name, but if you choose to step forward then awesome!

I LOVE SECRET SATANS YOU GUYS!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2013
    That post makes me want to send you a series of nicely wrapped empty boxes. (This refers to DaMoonRulz's post)

. on
    Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Dudes I love getting real mail so much, I would not mind receiving an empty box

Maybe with a nice note inside?

• Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Aw man

I came home today to a big ol box outside the front door today

But it was just some dumb stuff for other people that wasn't me

Boooooooooooo

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I just realized my Amazon notes made no indication that I was Secret Satan, just my real first name.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    My name is John, Satanee.

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Mine had no name on it at all! Mysterious

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    American Gods is pretty good from what I remember.

I haven't read it in like ten years

• Options
    Uriel wrote: »
    American Gods is pretty good from what I remember.

I haven't read it in like ten years

Same. Well, like 5-6. but it was a quite good read. So I am excited to read it again.

• Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    oh man I saw that message and knew it was Calvin and Hobbes straight away

I got that same collection last year from a mystery satan, it's the best thing

• Options
    At least one person gets that every year.

• Options
    Sheri wrote: »
    Dudes I love getting real mail so much, I would not mind receiving an empty box

Maybe with a nice note inside?
    Gimme yo' address, lady.

• Options
    OMG Plut I click on your name and it says "Whoops User Not Found"

One min!

• Options
    And so it begins. Well, tomorrow, when the post office is open. So 14 hours from now, IT'S ON!

• Options
    @Sheri add 'x' to the end of plut's profile url.

• Options
  • Options
    Huh. I did not know that. Thanks. Goose!(!)

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I was going to check my shiny new P.O. Box today, but it will have to wait for tomorrow.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    Plut's gifts are pretty great. I still have the Old Man Monty action figure from Texas Chainsaw Massacre he got for me many years ago on a bookshelf in my living room.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    I got a package today! I'll post pictures in a bit because I am currently decoding the message that was sent with the package!

• Options
    Well, I am just terrible at code breaking.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    I felt a disturbance in the force....

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I'll post the code here.
    8 12 26 16 8 8 3 16 7 16 15 8 26 5 2 8 1 16 7 14 4 7 16 19 4 5 9 8 12 17 12 12 1 4 8 4 7 4 8 26 19 4 5 9 14 12 8 23 12 19

The package itself was great!
    KXErus6.jpg?1

I work as a bartender, but my supply of actual bar tools at home is just terrible. Whoever my Satan is was nice enough to get me a cocktail shaker, 3 jiggers, a muddler, a bar mixing spoon, and bottle pourers.

Thank you!

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Fixed it:
    8 12 26 16 8 8 3 16 7 16 15 8 26 5 2 8 1 16 7 14 4 7 16 19 4 5 9 8 12 17 12 12 1 4 8 4 7 4 8 26 19 4 5 9
    H  L  Z  P H H C  P G  P  O H  Z E B H A  P G  N D G  P  S D E I H  L  Q  L  L A D H D G D H  Z  S D E I  
    14 12 8 23 12 19
     N  L H  W  L  S

Tox on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I love bar spoons

they look so silly but they are so damn useful

This discussion has been closed.