As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Ok I sent the PM.

Let's see what happens.

xet8c.gif
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    You have to change your view a bit to see the am/pm sign.

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    why is satan in my neighborhood
    ahhhh

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Sounds like you're saying you're Satan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Dear Satanee,

I have all your gifts bought, but the places I bought from didn't offer gift wrapping :(
    I refuse to give gifts which aren't wrapped! So they're being sent to me before going on to you. I shall do my damndest to get them to you by christmas!

hugs

• cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    9 days in customs so far is putting me on edge like nobody's business

• ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Part 2 has arrived along with another secret message! I'll upload pics in a little while, but I think I might try and crack this code myself. I'll at least give it a shot before I give up and let the real codebreakers take a crack at it.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    My satanee's package is showing up as delivered and yet no word

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Dave if it's me I will be flying home tonight!!!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I have two Amazon boxes that I didn't order. One says it has gift wrap so it's probably from you, Satan! I haven't opened them yet but I'll post pics tonight.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    Dave if it's me I will be flying home tonight!!!

That is good to know!
    It's not you

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I am so close to done with Christmas shopping. I just need to figure out something to get my mom's boyfriend. He's a taciturn man whose only hobby I know of for sure is getting hectored by my mother. Does anybody know where I can buy those whips the self-flagellant Catholics use?

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I am so close to done with Christmas shopping. I just need to figure out something to get my mom's boyfriend. He's a taciturn man whose only hobby I know of for sure is getting hectored by my mother. Does anybody know where I can buy those whips the self-flagellant Catholics use?

I don't think your mother will be happy if you buy him a Catholic wife.

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular

...yes

• BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Ohhhh possible package at my door, zero idea if it's for this or not though, I will find out after work.

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    NeoToma wrote: »
    why is satan in my neighborhood
    ahhhh

Arizona ...

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Uh, hmmm.
    So the tracking for the last part of my satanee's gift shows it was delivered (to me) today and yet I don't have a package. USPS's tracking is terrible too it doesn't even show an address so I can't tell if it got shipped to the wrong address or something.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Isoldae wrote: »
    Ok I sent the PM.

Let's see what happens.

Wait did you legitimately not send campy a message this entire time?

Send campy a ____ only has so many permutations dude.

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    N1tSt4lker wrote: »
    Part 3: away! One part left to send!

...Are you my Satan?!?!

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Isoldae wrote: »
    Ok I sent the PM.

Let's see what happens.

Wait did you legitimately not send campy a message this entire time?

Send campy a ____ only has so many permutations dude.

Seems pretty open ended to me.

"Send Campy a Red Ryder bb Gun"?

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I officially received gifts today! Like I said, I got two boxes.

Here's the first one. It's a box.
    094q97c.jpg

It's a big box in a large, nice felt bag!
    c2rSVHk.jpg

The note says...
    KnVMzQj.jpg

You'll shoot your eye out!
    T3hGYuN.jpg

Woo, a NERF gun! I've always wanted one of these, or at least a fake gun to mess around with.

Someday I hope to take NERF as seriously as THIS RAD DUDE
    saLbcDH.jpg

He will mess your shit up. Look at all that foam he has at the ready!

Box number two!
    4PTMg7y.jpg

Two gifts inside!
    yqX3HBB.jpg

Note on the blue package.
    hBpqzRu.jpg

When I picked it up, I heard some kind of disc in there. I opened it up, and yep-
    Pq1n2Ro.jpg
    24/7, indeed a highly-regarded HBO series and sports series in general. I haven't seen any 24/7, so I am looking forward to watching this!

Note on the red package.
    99RpaW9.jpg

Well, there's no mistaking what's in this package.
    3xbEJ1j.jpg
    Yep, it's Hark! A Vagrant. It's a really nice book, physically! And yes, Kate Beaton's parents do indeed bring the unintentional goofs (at least in comic form).

So three pretty dang rad gifts! Looks like you've chosen to remain anonymous, Satan. Since I can't mention you, I'll just say thank you very much. These are three things that I will enjoy very much.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Haha ok, looks like the final amazon present from my satan has arrived. But uh...

what's the rule on posting NSFW gifts?

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    'your genitals have to be in the picture too'
    actually I bet it's okay if you mark it NSFW and link it so it doesn't show up in people's work browser history?

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    POST IT POST IT

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Or at least

LINK IT LINK IT

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Ok so here's the final gift I believe.

first the note

TfkeUFz.jpg?1

and here's a link to the product, though you COULD argue it's for the sake of art

BdVvFJu.jpg
    Fishman wrote: »
    I say the same thing about your wang.

Haha oh wow Bruce Timm sure likes butts a whole lot

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    yes

yes he does

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Fishman wrote: »
    I say the same thing about your wang.

Hey, some girls like it 'wrong'.

Not that I'd say anything incriminating about your Mom on a public forum or anything.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »
    Haha oh wow Bruce Timm sure likes butts a whole lot

But can he lie?

I keep trying to make some Batman/Buttman joke happen, but they're all really lame and making me thoroughly disappointed in myself

You're better than this, Pooro. Get your goddamn head in the game

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    My Satan (who I suspect is @N1tSt4lker ) sent me another present!
    19AA0792-B0EE-4F7E-90B1-7945D10C06F9_zpsu96wdvor.jpg

It's a cake lifter! Mmm Nordic...
    BDC89166-5B97-436C-9511-079FE90DCF92_zpsfdrzhb1d.jpg

I hope Satan doesn't mind, but I put on my Uniform (my apron) early and made some chocolate doughnuts.

325EAC0E-3B1C-42A8-ABFB-ACCC6BC732CA_zpsha5eaon3.jpg

Oh maaaaan those doooooonutssssss

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    I keep trying to make some Batman/Buttman joke happen, but they're all really lame and making me thoroughly disappointed in myself

You're better than this, Pooro. Get your goddamn head in the game

Perhaps Veretas should read it in the back of a Volkswagen

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    My Satan just gifted me, with the help of Sassori, a bunch of steam backgrounds and tf2 emoticons for steam.

I forgot to take a picture of them but now my steam page looks very pretty and you should all be jealous.

Thanks Satan!

xet8c.gif
  • BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    holy shiiiit, i get home from work late and i have 2 packages, images incomming!

This discussion has been closed.