As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    Got my haul!

Pictures in a few

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    What's this?
    0moj.jpg

STRAW! What I've always wanted
    0qi9.jpg

Oh wait...whats underneath all the awesome straw?
    5uys.jpg

Holy buckets!

tg92.jpg

30rn.jpg

xgda.jpg

wcm4.jpg

0ap8.jpg

de5i.jpg

jkzm.jpg

4dh6.jpg

j0p3.jpg

zjio.jpg

gtm9.jpg

19nb.jpg

h0kg.jpg

9gkp.jpg

lzex.jpg

zn2k.jpg

ITS ANOTHER GREEN LANTERN CHRISTMAS!

Thanks Slacker71! you are awesome.

I think theres a Green Lantern tradition for me starting now, the is the seocnd year in a row Satan has given me strongly green lantern themed gifts.

and it is glorious.

seriously Slacker when I opened that box, every single item just made my grin bigger. I just finished the first WW trade and it is 100% right up my alley, LOOOVE the greek god stuff going on.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    i am back from my business trip and am still empty handed but i know, dear satan, that you are working on something!

i leave again on january 17th ... then i won't be back until the 2nd of february. i just like to keep folks updated.

also today is my 7th anniversary in this forum. neat!

mully on
  • Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Edit: Damnit, I want to say what I'm going to give but I shouldn't. Suffice it to say, someone is going to get a gift this week

Rayze on
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Alright, presents are wrapped. Going to drop off at the post office tomorrow!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Oh shit, New Wonder Woman volumes 1 &2 are titled Blood & Guts?

I have to get these for my sister.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I think a gifting may soon be upon me, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Oh shit, New Wonder Woman volumes 1 &2 are titled Blood & Guts?

I have to get these for my sister.

they are really good

rotate.jpg
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I'm going to be out of town dec21-30

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Rayze wrote: »
    So I come back from recycling the boxes from my first package and look who arrives but the nice Fedex lady. You have another package for me? Well isn't that fucking awesome
    catpoems_zpsf047fa14.jpg
    I found this sitting at the top. Now I can read rhyming couplets about cats leaving dead animals for me
    present2_zps9b1a8d83.jpg
    Sorry, I had to open it and peek because I had to go to the store quickly to buy items for my final gift to my satanee
    presentletter_zps4ac86607.jpg
    blowpops_zpsf93b46d6.jpg

Sweet, delicious, sugary goodness

This was definitely a good day

Hooray!

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Mysst wrote: »
    So I come back from recycling the boxes from my first package and look who arrives but the nice Fedex lady. You have another package for me? Well isn't that fucking awesome
    catpoems_zpsf047fa14.jpg
    I found this sitting at the top. Now I can read rhyming couplets about cats leaving dead animals for me
    present2_zps9b1a8d83.jpg
    Sorry, I had to open it and peek because I had to go to the store quickly to buy items for my final gift to my satanee
    blowpops_zpsf93b46d6.jpg

Hooray!

That was you? You have a badass real name.

Was that the last of the gifts? If so, thank you very much

Rayze on
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    According to the tracking information, my Satanee's gift was delivered today!

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Dear Satan, if you could please get me a passing grade in Pharmacology this semester that would be aces.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Sent off the first part of my gift today, should be there in 3-5 days.

Second part is still a mystery.

Speaking of gifts I watched Master and Commander and Gladiator this weekend. Dunno why I never saw Master and Commander before, historical set pieces like that are right up my alley. Thanks Satan!

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Sent the first part of my gifts today! If the job interview goes as planned this week, then hopefully I'll be able to send the second part in January. Things are a bit tight here right now, sorry Sataneeeeee. :c I got my eye on a thing but it's going to take a bit more budget than I have at the moment.

Cello on
    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Oh dear...

I have been informed that the gift that I posted earlier (the very very bright motorcycle rain suit) is NOT actually from my Satan.

Well then, well then.....mysteries wrapped in enigmas abound.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Oh holy fuck, Satan, you have outdone yourself this time around.

I arrive home after a dreary day of work to find a package waiting for me!
    dlgjyg.jpg
    vht98l.jpg

hmm okay, i will do as you say
    2qtk2rl.jpg

mmm thats some awesome word-stuff

Package 1:
    2ms3ltx.jpg
    16b0vx2.jpg

Holy crap Salmon Fishing in The Yemen, starring the delicious Ewan McGregor and Dash and Lily's book of Dares, from the same author of nick and norah's infinite playlist! These speak to my romantic side, for sure

Package 2:
    2cie5gz.jpg
    mkuolk.jpg

Oooh my god, check out that awesomely cute robot tea infuser! R2Tea2 (his robot name) and Wally the Walrus (my walrus tea infuser) will battle for supremacy in my tea heart. And 111th Birthday Tea from adagio! A blend of vanilla oolong, almond oolong, chocolate chai, with bit of chocolate chip, it is a tea i've been meanign to try for ages! Kickbutt!

Package 3:
    14ax7wm.jpg
    28jeek0.jpg

oh fuuuuuuck spartacus season 3 (ie the most badass show ever) and angelmaker, which ive wanted to read forever! Rock the eff on!

Oh my stars, this is the bestest haul, and will be treasured forever! Especially the books, which i will need on my upcoming trip to the philippines!

my favorite touch, the wrapping paper inside:
    2ibyhq0.jpg

basically me: http://www.hulu.com/watch/569132

Unfortunately, I don't think I saw anywhere in the package where you identified your forum name. Don't wanna give out your real name, but mr. will, you are an amazing person! PLease identify yourself so I can give you all the props. You are the best

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I've received a very heavy box

Since I am taking this home on public transport I will open it when I get home or else it might be dificil

Ooo boy

poo
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    catpoems_zpsf047fa14.jpg
    present2_zps9b1a8d83.jpg
    blowpops_zpsf93b46d6.jpg

Hooray!

you're welcome! sorry you already had the lunchbox. maybe you can take two lunches?

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Gonna buy and send out my person's stuff this week wooo

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    @Poorochondriac

Check yo mail! Something somewhat time sensitive was supposed to show up today!

If not, usps owes me some refundage

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Menthol cigarettes?

For shame.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    catpoems_zpsf047fa14.jpg
    present2_zps9b1a8d83.jpg
    blowpops_zpsf93b46d6.jpg

Hooray!

you're welcome! sorry you already had the lunchbox. maybe you can take two lunches?

Que? That's the first lunchbox I've ever received. The blowpops were the only thing you got from my wishlist so everything else is unique

• Options
    @Poorochondriac

Check yo mail! Something somewhat time sensitive was supposed to show up today!

If not, usps owes me some refundage

It is here! I received...
    An envelope!
    PWAD9t6.jpg
    And in that envelope...
    P7diAu8.jpg
    Another envelop! And in that envelope...
    BbCpUoN.jpg
    A (lovely) card! And in that (lovely) card...
    1DjEEAJ.jpg
    A card! And on that card...
    IKpX6aI.jpg
    XBucks for buying the new Assassin's Creed DLC, which comes out on the morrow! Excellent timing indeed!

Thank you so much, dude! I shall be putting it to use forthwith.

And @lostwords - 'twas I who secretly sataned you. I completely forgot to write my handle anywhere in the box, for I am a dummy. Glad you liked your stuffs!

• Options
    Hooray! One more thing should be there today or tomorrow. Then nothing till January.

Also I'm in a chain with @lostwords now. Just the way I like it.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Oh my gosh pooro, you magnificent bastard! Amazing satan package! You are the bestest!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Welp, the thing for my Satanee that went missing miraculously showed up today. Shame I already shipped everything else out, but at least I should be able to get it there relatively close together.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    OH MAN

SATAN IS THE BEST DARK LORD EVER

POST INCOMING

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Home from a long day in the pixel mines, and what do I discover sitting on my porch?
    61vNsI3.jpg

A BOX FROM SATAN HIMSELF!

Oh, Dark Lord Below, you are the best ever!

Let's get this thing out of the ugly ol' Amazon box, shall we?
    hVEZrtI.jpg

Ooh, pretty! But... what's this card? I wonder who its from...
    J65hdfr.jpg

Latin? TO GOOGLE!

GepM15K.png

Crudely translated, it reads:
    By Jehovah, Gehenna, and this holy water which I now sprinkle, and the sign of the cross that now I do, that through our prayers, we are dedicated to Mephistopheles himself now rise up!!

I'm sure @callius would shriek to see me stooping to such a shameful translation, but needs must when the Devil gifts.

Anyway, what's IN THE BOX?!?
    shxtVxq.jpg

Holy COCKNUCKLES! That is a baller motherfuckin sweater.

LrxkrOO.jpg

I don't know if that note is a clue I should be solving a puzzle for, or if I'm just totally dense, but I have no idea who this is from and I want to kiss them on the genitals.

Fuck yeah, Satan.

Fuck yeah.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Holy crap, I need to wash that rug.

Gross.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    cat was pumped though

• Options
    Okay so photos from my mystery Satan (unless I know you but I forgot your real name and that makes me a terrible person)

BAM

QIT9BTN.png

Box was pretty heavy and I was all whaaaat the heck could this be?
    3bW0TYQ.png

It covers Link To The Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons & Ages, Four Swords, Minish Cap, and Phantom Hourglass.

This is super fucking awesome and I can't wait to start reading them.

Holy fuck!

This is so perfectly timed, as I'm playing Wind Waker HD and playing through Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (both of which are awesome BTW) so I have been on a Zelda kick like whoa.

Thanks so much, and looking forward to whatever dark gifts have yet to arrive :D

• Options
    look at all that danimé

• Options
    That sweater is amazing

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    @Rankenphile

That message appears to be a quote from Marlowe's Doctor Faustus, but what, if any, relevance that may have beyond sounding cool, I cannot say.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    PS to my Satanee

PREPARE YOURSELF

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    THAT SWEATER

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    PS to my Satanee

PREPARE YOURSELF

I AM READY

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    WAVE THREE HAS ARRIVED

HAIL SATAN

(i still don't own a camera so you will have to wait a couple of days for photos)

This discussion has been closed.