As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

G&T Secret Santa 2013:...and to all a good night.

• shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    Powers is awesome as is Saga. Lucky you!

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I haven't read powers but saga is both brilliant writing and gorgeous art.

• mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Saga is fantastic, and I've never heard of Powers but now I want it.

Also SKYHOOK.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    I'm not sure if this is a gift get or not, but I got a mysterious package in the mail today from Cards Against Humanity. It has a "from" name, which I don't recognize, and it is definitely my name and address! Weird! But in any case, it is awesome too. The second expansion of CaH! I have never had an expansion before, I can't wait to expand further! Woo!

eventually you will think buying the bigger, blacker box is a perfectly rational idea

• SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    JMJYiA9.gif

'TIS THE SEASON.

I received a message from Proxy that my package had arrived and my Santa was getting concerned that I hadn't posted about it - that's because my ever so wonderful leasing office didn't put a notification in my mailbox that I had a package waiting for me. Thanks guys! So I ran down to check out what was waiting for me and SWEET CHRISTMAS TIDINGS THIS IS A LARGE BOX.
    TXZhIbFh.jpg

A swift slice with the pocket knife brought forth an amazing collection of gifts. Because my cats are both A) Whiny little bitches and B) unable to sit still for more than 10 seconds, Tachikoma was tasked with inspection and security.

4uTUWPHh.jpg

He takes his job very seriously.

hwjYBzph.jpg

First cab off the rank is a massive hardcover collection of Powers, which a wee bit of investigation reveals as a Noir/Police Procedural with Superpower undertones. Something tells me I'm going to eat this up.

muGSimbh.jpg

Second was Volume One of Saga. I absolutely fucking loved Y: The Last Man by Brian K. Vaughn, so I have high hopes for this as well.

HJuFskAh.jpg

Third was a box of Chocolate Covered Pretzels, which my Santa tells me are local to his area and rather delectable. I can confirm - once opened, the box lasted all of about 30 minutes.

3699Iaah.jpg

Fourth was a Transformers Figurine, which Tachikoma inspected rather closely. More figures to go up on the shelf above my desk is never a bad thing.

Be32Z98h.jpg

And finally, in the biggest box left for the end, is a MOTORIZED SKY-HOOK REPLICA AAAAAAAAH. Infinite was by and large one of my favourite games of the last season, and this is an absolutely fantastic gift. Oh man, I'm still grinning when I look at this damn thing.

hRhQhuth.jpg

I am absolutely blown away by all of this - So an incredible amount of thanks goes out to my Santa, @Schide , for their amazing haul this year.

Wooooo! Glad you got it ok and glad you like everything!

You are welcome!

• AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    @AbsoluteZero, glad everything arrived in good condition! The chili chocolate has a nice warmth to it. Not too crazy, just enough to be devious. Cards Against Humanity will be a game that spreads like wildfire among your friends, but understand that you will learn things about them that cannot be forgotten. The Nintendo moneys card is for 20, you should be able to scratch the spot on back for the code. The Drybones was done with chalkboard paint, and chalk. I was going to spray seal it, but the aresol would have blown the chalk off. Yay!

I manned up and tried the chili chocolate. After one cautious bite, I devoured the whole bar. SO GOOD. I was expecting some crazy spice, but it's actually pleasantly warm. I used the Nintendo FunBux on NES Remix, which has been super fun and controller chuckingly frustrating! Good times. Just like the old days.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Wheee, Santa just sent me tracking numbers. FYI, I won't be home for the one arriving Christmas eve, but one of my housemates will collect it for me. Depending on how my family things go, it's most likely I'll have to wait until the 26th to open it.

Yaaaay.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Ugh, what a crappy day at work. At least I can finish it up with this:

JMJYiA9.gif

aww yiss. But first, I arrived home to this mess:

JASyro2.jpg

Don't worry, not all were mine, only this many.

dVxvHmc.jpg

Obligatory dog/pet picture. Only one of the dogs really wanted to participate in this game.

j3BORio.jpg

Let's see what's in the box!

ruT9MiQ.jpg

A letter! But it says to open last, so I set it aside. I guess it's time to open a package at random...

Lego Marvel Super Heroes! Something for the PS4 that I can play with my wife!

r05YWZQ.jpg

MMmmf Mmmmmmfff Mff. It's a pyro action figure! Sadly he will have to wait until Monday to go onto my desk at work.

3x87F2S.jpg

mmmm hot chocolate. And it even has instructions for adding booze. I think this will get used soon enough. Especially since it's snowing today. But not today since I'm going out later. It looks delicious.

8wdiqYr.jpg

And the letter?

I thought I took a picture, but apparently I didn't and I'm getting a bit tipsy now since I had to pour myself some scotch after a crappy day at work and the frustrating time of cutting out that pyro out of his clamshell. But I succeeded!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovUkATL4l_g

JsacK6r.jpg

And who was santa? @TheScruple! He did a good jorb of keeping himself away from me, and stalking me. I too remember his name from his TF2 days. And now after I figure out what's in the rest of these packages it's time to play some TF2. And sober up within a few hours so I can drive somewhere. I should have eaten dinner. Meh.

Thanks Scruple!

(seriously though, who doesn't double check their work when putting changes into a production environment? some dumbass entered the domain for internal email on his app as XXXXX.comx instead of XXXXX.com, so our email servers tried to send 2000+ emails through our cloud provider for routing making it look like spam. Wasted my entire afternoon on that.)

Obligatory dog examining one of the gifts. My italian greyhound wanted nothing to do with this. I think he was upset I made him go outside in the snow.

edUME9V.jpg

deveric on
  • AllforceAllforce Registered User regular
    It's looking like my gift won't make it by Xmas to my santee, should I just PM them and let them know? I ordered this on the 4th and it shipped on the 5th with delivery window of "Dec 11-Dec 27". I figured it'd be sooner rather than later but not looking good.

I sent a PM to "Proxy The Elf" but never heard back if the msg was delivered. Kind of feel like an asshole now.

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Gift Get! Part 2!

JMJYiA9.gif

First let me apologize, since I been really sick lately I didn't get a chance to take the proper arrival and unwrapping pics that these gifts deserve.

@Kendrik had already gifted me some awesome gifts, but he went above and beyond by sending me even more stuff!

2013-12-20174037_zpsa5cfed98.jpg

A sweet climbing shirt, a Spider-Man (Mike Deodato) frame, the board game Eclipse (Perfect for a board game weekend that's coming up) and the gift that keeps on giving, a membership to the microbrewery club of the month.

Seriously, thank you so much! This has been more than I could have ever expected. You're a god among men @Kendrik !

• TheScrupleTheScruple The Oldest of BridgesRegistered User regular
    deveric wrote: »
    Ugh, what a crappy day at work. At least I can finish it up with this:

JMJYiA9.gif

aww yiss. But first, I arrived home to this mess:

JASyro2.jpg

Don't worry, not all were mine, only this many.

dVxvHmc.jpg

Obligatory dog/pet picture. Only one of the dogs really wanted to participate in this game.

j3BORio.jpg

Let's see what's in the box!

ruT9MiQ.jpg

A letter! But it says to open last, so I set it aside. I guess it's time to open a package at random...

Lego Marvel Super Heroes! Something for the PS4 that I can play with my wife!

r05YWZQ.jpg

MMmmf Mmmmmmfff Mff. It's a pyro action figure! Sadly he will have to wait until Monday to go onto my desk at work.

3x87F2S.jpg

mmmm hot chocolate. And it even has instructions for adding booze. I think this will get used soon enough. Especially since it's snowing today. But not today since I'm going out later. It looks delicious.

8wdiqYr.jpg

And the letter?

I thought I took a picture, but apparently I didn't and I'm getting a bit tipsy now since I had to pour myself some scotch after a crappy day at work and the frustrating time of cutting out that pyro out of his clamshell. But I succeeded!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovUkATL4l_g

JsacK6r.jpg

And who was santa? @TheScruple! He did a good jorb of keeping himself away from me, and stalking me. I too remember his name from his TF2 days. And now after I figure out what's in the rest of these packages it's time to play some TF2. And sober up within a few hours so I can drive somewhere. I should have eaten dinner. Meh.

Thanks Scruple!

(seriously though, who doesn't double check their work when putting changes into a production environment? some dumbass entered the domain for internal email on his app as XXXXX.comx instead of XXXXX.com, so our email servers tried to send 2000+ emails through our cloud provider for routing making it look like spam. Wasted my entire afternoon on that.)

Obligatory dog examining one of the gifts. My italian greyhound wanted nothing to do with this. I think he was upset I made him go outside in the snow.

edUME9V.jpg

Yay! Glad you got it in one piece! Hope you enjoy Lego Marvel, it's one of the few games I've got 100% on!

Also, I feel your pain as a QA-type person:

y7Hm9.jpg

All prairie dogs just want to be heroes
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Lego Marvel is so fucking rad

edited December 2013
    JMJYiA9.gif
    So I said earlier I was just waiting for my son to get home to open, but I couldn't help myself and opened it immediately. However, once he got home I opened it to show my wife.
    Ooooh I like this box, says pax.
    pax_box_smiling_zpsc8bac626.jpg
    Hmm, this box is nice, but oh man what's inside?
    pax_box_happy_zps614d07ac.jpg
    Holy crap, just what daddy wanted! Lets help him get the stuff out
    pax_emptying_box_zps0563b8c4.jpg
    These look pretty great. I wonder what they are?
    pax_games_zps31cf2f31.jpg
    Seriously, though, this box is awesome. It's so much cooler than these fantastic games.
    pax_box_more_interesting_zps63af8c9f.jpg
    And that's that. I'm so happy right now since these are both games I've wanted. I can't believe how generous my santa was. However, they didn't seem to include a card or at least I didn't find one, so I don't know who to thank. But thanks mysterious santa!

edit: Oh and don't mind his St. Patrick's Day pajamas. He likes to spit up all over his cute outfits at daycare and comes home in this one every once and a while. He's a trickster, this one is.

shadowane on
    Wait

Was there really no card inside?

:(

What the hell

I wrote a Christmas rhyme and everything!

I'll have to see if I saved it on my computer when I get home

Happy holidays anyways! Glad you like the games! I thought it was a crime that someone with a Pikmin av didn't have Pikmin 3

Wait

Was there really no card inside?

:(

What the hell

I wrote a Christmas rhyme and everything!

I'll have to see if I saved it on my computer when I get home

Happy holidays anyways! Glad you like the games! I thought it was a crime that someone with a Pikmin av didn't have Pikmin 3
    Thank you so much! I'm silly like that as far as the AV goes. And, yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't see a card. Unless it got buried under all the packing peanuts and came out with them, I didn't see it. Sorry!

• ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Sounds like my daughter. Get her all set in a cute outfit, especially holiday themed ones, and she spits up on them as we are going out the door...

Also, I am off from work until Jan 2! Woo! Our dryer broke Wednesday and in trying to fix it, I broke it completely. Fortunately my mom found us a free dryer that has barely seen any use and we're picking it up tomorrow!

Also, this means I may (crossing my fingers here) actually have some spare time to play all of the amazing awesomeness my Santa has sent me! I already played a game of Small World with my parents, who were not entirely into it as they learned, but should make some good rounds with my sister in laws.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Through the magic of Google Drive, the lost Christmas note lives again!

@shadowane

For context, pretty much the only interaction with shadowane I've ever had is in the Wii U thread, where I have cultivated a...let's say, pessimistic outlook on things related to Nintendo. Also someone in this thread brought up that shadowane, working from home, was in need of pants.
    Last year I had bought a Wii U
    Which should have been called the Wii 2
    And just like the first
    The hardware was the worst
    Compared to the others, it's true

Inside you will find Pikmin 3
    Those games do not do much for me
    But these gifts are for you
    And not me, so I'll do
    With supporting mediocrity

You once did proclaim I was negative
    And that my points of view were repetitive
    Then I played Mario
    So now I must eat crow
    Too bad there's no online competitive

It seems that I just missed my chance
    In the middle of my anti-Wii rants
    To mention that the plumber
    Also awaits, but what a bummer
    I forgot to include any pants

Merry Christmas to you!

From UnbreakableVow

That's awesome dude. I forgot to mention when I saw the tracking and that the package was less than a pound, I was trying to figure out what you were sending. I even looked up Mario on Amazon to see how heavy it would be. I never imagined you'd send me two games so dismissed that as a choice.

Also, I so rarely get video games for presents so these are extra awesome. You really picked well even if you thought you were going an easy route.

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Received Rise of the Triad today from @Talus9952! He said Santa has seen one of your wishes. I think he's a messenger, but I'm not sure! Are you my Santa?! Either way thank you! This game looks awesome!

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • never-ending-reignnever-ending-reign Polish Catholic entering a world of painRegistered User regular
    Update for Santee.
    Package arrived at JFK airport today. Expected delivery date? December 24th. Man, if that works out, my timing would be impeccable, but I assume the worst. So here is a preemptive "eff you" to the postal services.

• thejaxxthejaxx Expo Zone Leader Tukwila, WaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    JMJYiA9.gif

So this came last night and did not open it until today. It had a bit of heft to it so I thought fruit cake at first!
    And Ein smelt something too:
    P1060353.jpg

Hurry! Open it! I hear something in there!
    P1060355.jpg

I think I can see it!
    P1060356.jpg

It's so beautiful!!!
    P1060358.jpg

What is it?
    89de05dc-fcf9-45e9-8551-5eaf890ce9e1.jpg

I think there is something underneath it!
    P1060360.jpg

Woah! Green paper!! (his eyes say it!)
    P1060361.jpg

So, at this point I got concerned and if you look at the pictures, you'll see why:
    P1060362.jpgP1060363.jpgP1060364.jpgP1060365.jpg

It's as if there was an elf in the box that blew up... that or a postal employee went through the box and taped it back up. Cause there was a lot of tape on the box, but no inspection sticker.

Books! I love me some reading! And it's the classic telling of William Shakespeare's StarWars!
    P1060367.jpg

At this point, camera malfunction. Still not sure if it was user malfunction or not. But the next few opened were not on the SD card.

In the end, this was what I got:
    P1060368.jpg

Wait....

This is what I got:
    P1060370.jpg

/sigh Hold on...

Ok, this is what I got:
    P1060369.jpg

And under the label was this business card with Initiate on the front and Failure on the back.

So thank you @InitiateFailure! I know i'm not the easiest person to shop for. One of those items may or may not have been something my wife picked up for me judging by the glare she gave me. LOL [\spoiler]

Hopefully nothing is missing, the wrapping paper could of just exploded from the box being tossed around trucks.

thejaxx on
  • RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Man those Sentry turrets are pretty cool. I have one that is wood pattern on my desk.
    Also awesome Who stuff! I'm still really trying for my Tardis project.

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Gifts shipped!

It may not arrive in time for Christmas, but why restrict the fun to just one day?

YL9WnCY.png
  • TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    Got a shipment notice from what I must assume is my Santa. I've got a pretty good guess as to who it is and can't wait for it to arrive!

• KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Gift Get! Part 2!

JMJYiA9.gif

First let me apologize, since I been really sick lately I didn't get a chance to take the proper arrival and unwrapping pics that these gifts deserve.

@Kendrik had already gifted me some awesome gifts, but he went above and beyond by sending me even more stuff!

2013-12-20174037_zpsa5cfed98.jpg

A sweet climbing shirt, a Spider-Man (Mike Deodato) frame, the board game Eclipse (Perfect for a board game weekend that's coming up) and the gift that keeps on giving, a membership to the microbrewery club of the month.

Seriously, thank you so much! This has been more than I could have ever expected. You're a god among men @Kendrik !

I'm glad everything arrived in one piece. I hope you feel better, and have a great holiday season!

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    JMJYiA9.gif

My SS has revealed himself! It is @anoffday!
    yXwppaW.png
    AHbSLU0.png
    ycXtt1S.png

My wishlist now has a classy hole left in it. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'm super excited to play through BG1 and FFVII especially. FFVII I have started and failed to complete at least 3 times now on various consoles (mostly the PS1) but I vow to finish it now! Plus BG1 too, I've never played either!

Anywho, thank you @anoffday, I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    Ha, just found the note I typed up for that package I sent off already. Whoops.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Talus9952Talus9952 Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    Received Rise of the Triad today from @Talus9952! He said Santa has seen one of your wishes. I think he's a messenger, but I'm not sure! Are you my Santa?! Either way thank you! This game looks awesome!

@anoffday

Nope, not me. First time in this thread :P Greetings from the Steam thread!

steam_sig.png
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    The mystery continues.

• KiplingKipling Registered User regular
    If my Santa is still watching, let me know if my gift is arrives next week so I can have my neighbor pick it up.

3DS Friends: 1693-1781-7023
  • KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    JMJYiA9.gif

I got so much awesome giftage today!
    Two mysterious packages have arrived!
    vv3rDEt.jpg?1

Contained inside the first package? An awesome art print! I remember this one from a long while ago and I really like it!
    g5cJRoY.jpg

Time for box number two!
    R46kjCT.jpg

First up is a Simpsons keychain, hmm I wonder who I'll get?
    Lwt3vv5.jpg

I got Bart! And these little things are so cute! I love that there is one for Hans Moleman.
    cd7hhzh.jpg

Next up? Some Series 11 Minifigs!
    QwOUDEp.jpg?1

I got the Elf and the Mountain Climber! We didn't have either of these and I can't really think of anything more holiday appropriate than the elf.
    xoBVmSs.jpg?1

Next package.. a Nintendo eShop card! Awesome, I need more downloadable games for my 3DS!
    YHmXNu5.jpg

In the last package, an awesome Pop! Figurine of Bart! He's gonna fit right in with my Marceline figurine at work!
    ZjRQeGD.jpg

The whole haul:
    ocGsCl0.jpg

I had this lovely note as well from my Santa, Cameron_Talley!
    6dy0lK0.jpg

Bonus action shot of my plush Prinny and Laharl Prinny with the art print!
    WYw45Fm.jpg

My Santa was @Cameron_Talley! Thank you so much for all of the awesome gifts!

I'm off work until Jan 2nd so I think I'll have to find some good eShop games in the meantime to put that card to good use! :)

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    @Kirbith Woot, I'm glad they all got there safely! So glad you didn't have the minifigs yet--can't believe you got an elf! Merry Christmas!

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    @PA Jamie! @PA Jamie! @PA Jamie!

I had a fight with the professor and he had a charmander, and it made me all grumpy. I want a charmander! Why'd he give me a weird new pokemon when he's got a charmander he could give me instead?

And then, immediately after the fight, I got his charmander! Woooooooo! I have 5 fire pokies now, things are good. Well, Pansear was underperforming so had to be let go, but otherwise wooooooooo!

I've seen that Shakespeare Star Wars in B&N before and have been so tempted to get it

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    GOOD NEWS! Amazon.com are 1day shipping out the memory card to @kirindal! Which probably means monday now but still!

• SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular

I had a fight with the professor and he had a charmander, and it made me all grumpy. I want a charmander! Why'd he give me a weird new pokemon when he's got a charmander he could give me instead?

And then, immediately after the fight, I got his charmander! Woooooooo! I have 5 fire pokies now, things are good. Well, Pansear was underperforming so had to be let go, but otherwise wooooooooo!

You're doing it right!

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
    edited December 2013
    thejaxx wrote: »
    JMJYiA9.gif

So this came last night and did not open it until today. It had a bit of heft to it so I thought fruit cake at first!
    And Ein smelt something too:
    P1060353.jpg

Hurry! Open it! I hear something in there!
    P1060355.jpg

I think I can see it!
    P1060356.jpg

It's so beautiful!!!
    P1060358.jpg

What is it?
    89de05dc-fcf9-45e9-8551-5eaf890ce9e1.jpg

I think there is something underneath it!
    P1060360.jpg

Woah! Green paper!! (his eyes say it!)
    P1060361.jpg

So, at this point I got concerned and if you look at the pictures, you'll see why:
    P1060362.jpgP1060363.jpgP1060364.jpgP1060365.jpg

It's as if there was an elf in the box that blew up... that or a postal employee went through the box and taped it back up. Cause there was a lot of tape on the box, but no inspection sticker.

Books! I love me some reading! And it's the classic telling of William Shakespeare's StarWars!
    P1060367.jpg

At this point, camera malfunction. Still not sure if it was user malfunction or not. But the next few opened were not on the SD card.

In the end, this was what I got:
    P1060368.jpg

Wait....

This is what I got:
    P1060370.jpg

/sigh Hold on...

Ok, this is what I got:
    P1060369.jpg

And under the label was this business card with Initiate on the front and Failure on the back.

So thank you @InitiateFailure! I know i'm not the easiest person to shop for. One of those items may or may not have been something my wife picked up for me judging by the glare she gave me. LOL [\spoiler]

Hopefully nothing is missing, the wrapping paper could of just exploded from the box being tossed around trucks.

oh crap that got there fast. I was not prepared. I meant to send a note explaining some of the stuff in a PM today. The wrapping i'd guess is 50/50 on just damage in shipping. the mug was the first thing i wrapped and the paper tore but not too bad, then the book pile was a mess but not as bad as the pictures so I jokingly went with it and made the last two just taped wads of paper. seriously that paper was much more flimsy than I expected.

Anyway, it was really hard to figure out what you've been playing lately but I managed to pick up on some general interests and who doesn't need a tardis mug? But i figured you needed some english breakfast tea to properly go with that. And those guys make my favorite teas. They're from canada but they have stores in Chicago so when i was living there last year i fell in love. the other tea is my personal favorite. it's a rooibos which is basically super tea. Then i found the tardis infuser so you can put your tea in a tardis then put that inside a bigger tardis so you can tardis while you tardis and be super english. if you enjoy it i left the tea menu in the box. it's one scoop with that spoon for each tea.

and you'll have to let me know which turret you got.

I hope the card games are fun. the BSG deck supposedly works as a standard deck of cards too once you figure out how the writing works.

I felt kind of dumb using the business card but I couldn't find a single piece of paper when i was packing.

initiatefailure on
  • thejaxxthejaxx Expo Zone Leader Tukwila, WaRegistered User regular
    haha, It's all good. I did notice that paper was a bit thin. I might just keep it for next year and pass it along. Ya know, start a tradition!

Since I started going back to school, I haven't got to play much. :/ Working full time and school = Not Fun Grumpy Jaxx. Least that is what my wife says. And we both love tea, we use nothing but local raw honey in ours, so I'm sure it will see plenty of use this winter. :)

This was more "our" secret santa since, from what she says, I failed in letting her know that sign ups were going for this year. She goes to PAX, but I had NO idea she was posting on the forums all that much. So I'm in the dog house for that. /love @Meglish

The BSG cards will get some use. I will have to find the drinking rules for the game they played on the show!

7uhlF0s.gif

My santa is @PoultryGeist!

He had this amazing painting done of my family. It's so good it kind of freaks me out.
    OfSKemz.jpg

He also sent me Rouge Legacy, Rise of the Triad, Risk of Rain, and Papers Please on steam! Which I can't wait to play once my son Toad falls asleep.

Thanks so much! Merry Christmas!