As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• TefTef Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Yukira that mask is the BEST

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    Now I kinda want a Lucha mask, too.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    @Yukira
    Yesss you got it! The hammer and sickle on the side are what sold it for me!

@EclipsedPlanet
    Also, I got a box!
    SEGL2x9qQf
    A goblin shredder mega bloks! A nice leather-bound note pad! Mini tabletop tennis! Ginormous ice cubes tray! Some twist ties that look like ivy! Candy canes that I already ate while building a goblin shredder! Men with cats! The blender I bought at Costco tonight! A CAT!

Wow I have no idea how to make pictures work on this forum!

Pinfeldorf on
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    I just got a box of candy from Western Sadness.

Probably my secret Shambler!

It's a box!

CQmAu2I.png

What's in the box?
    OHzjX8z.png

CANDY!

And what else is there?

TJXwoxq.png

Oh my god.
    1536463_441637019293150_1375117648_n.jpg
    1521722_441637009293151_1624071234_n.jpg

BRB making a Yukira skin for Guacamelee

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Received an Amazon package labeled "Gift Inside." Inside were three 3DS games: Doodle Jump and two copies of Mario&Luigi Dream Team. No note or packing slip.

We'd heard good things about Dream Team and Doodle Jump looks right up my alley... so it's hard to believe that I was sent this on accident.

Was pretty sure that @sheri had completed her Satan duties but thought I'd check here before asking folks on the book of faces bout this mystery package!

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Bucketman, you had better post pics.

I already took it off. I kinda need contacts to wear it properly.

1. Take off glasses
    2. Put on mask
    3. Eyesight is cured via mask

Or... Put glasses on over mask and tape the ear hooks to the mask

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    skettios wrote: »

1. Take off glasses
    2. Put on mask

Alternatively, lasik!

Pinfeldorf wrote: »

1. Take off glasses
    2. Put on mask

Alternatively, lasik!

Is this your other Shambler gift?

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    1536463_441637019293150_1375117648_n.jpg

Are you grabbing your junk in this picture?

xet8c.gif
    Nope. Awkwardly holding my phone.

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

1. Take off glasses
    2. Put on mask

Alternatively, lasik!

Is this your other Shambler gift?

I hope this is the gift my Shambler got me.

Oh wait, no, it's Tomb Raider.
    FIQJI3c.png

Thank you so much, @Bucketman ! I've been wanting to play this a lot with everyone talking about GotY stuff!

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    It's not a part of Secret Satans, but it appears that some sort of @Kittikens has sent me some prezzies and they are just staring at me, burning a hole in my mind and I don't know if I am allowed to open them yet but probably not because she isn't allowed to open hers yet and why did I wake up now it is 2:45am oh god

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Well hell, I figured since he had the mask I'd get Yukira Guacamelee so he could learn how to use it but it turns out he already has it.

Pinfeldorf actually gifted that to me as part of the theme.

• GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Yesterday while we were still in bed, the Postman rang.

An Amazon package? But we already had all gifts wrapped, so it could only be one thing: Satans' Blessing

The role of cuddly pet is played by my toy dragon I got as a kid.
    R7o8bsH.jpg

0xcq3yu.jpg

3ZqzHBN.jpg

It's an album I've wanted for a long time, featuring this great song:

http://youtu.be/kQklopXpQGA

Thanks @Brolo !

(also the best part of getting this gift was my wife asking what "sloppy kisses" meant and me showing her)

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Received an Amazon package labeled "Gift Inside." Inside were three 3DS games: Doodle Jump and two copies of Mario&Luigi Dream Team. No note or packing slip.

We'd heard good things about Dream Team and Doodle Jump looks right up my alley... so it's hard to believe that I was sent this on accident.

Was pretty sure that @sheri had completed her Satan duties but thought I'd check here before asking folks on the book of faces bout this mystery package!

Sadly, 'twasn't me :(

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    It's not a part of Secret Satans, but it appears that some sort of @Kittikens has sent me some prezzies and they are just staring at me, burning a hole in my mind and I don't know if I am allowed to open them yet but probably not because she isn't allowed to open hers yet and why did I wake up now it is 2:45am oh god

Youre damn right youre not allowed to open them > : 0

Those go under the tree, buster

@smof got me a pressie!! Skyrim on steam!! Pretty jazzed to plAy it, thanks :3

Kochikens on
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    A wild package arrived!
    IMG_20131224_114407_zps25007104.jpg

Cat inspection squad has been called for
    Stand back ma'am
    IMG_20131224_114737_zpsfe654157.jpg

It's The Tithe!
    IMG_20131224_114746_zps47ffcc53.jpg
    It also came with this awesome poster
    IMG_20131224_114949_zps42f3b21e.jpg

It didn't have a note from my Satan in the package though :(
    All I know is that they hail from Australia!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! <3<3<3

Bonus: Cat alert has ended. All is calm once again.
    IMG_20131224_115533_zpse1e46b8e.jpg

Psykoma on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    A reminder, Your Dark Majesty, that I am hopping on a jet plane in two hours and will not personally receive any packages until at least the thirty first.

edited December 2013
    Canada post was pretty awesome, the package arrived today and my house has a community box, but the delivery was too big for one of those boxes.
    Normally they just put a notice that delivery was attempted, and to go pick it up from the post office the next business day.
    But the delivery-woman actually drove down to my house to drop off the gift today :)

Also, I have a hunch of who my satan is...

@Tef ?

Psykoma on
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    So I passed my EMail unto my Satan through the most demonic of relays last week and oh boy what a mistake.

Because today my Inbox just started overflowing with hot bile and brimstone!
    In the form of a plethora of Steam Games!
    8p59SBa.gif
    I also included a picture of my dog for good measure because he definitely would've been involved in the opening of any boxes.

Thanks @Nogs !

zkHcp.jpg
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Canada post was pretty awesome, the package arrived today and my house has a community box, but the delivery was too big for one of those boxes.
    Normally they just put a notice that delivery was attempted, and to go pick it up from the post office the next business day.
    But the delivery-woman actually drove down to my house to drop off the gift today :)

@Tef ?

BUSTED :D

I hope you like it!

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Tef wrote: »

@Tef ?

BUSTED :D

I hope you like it!

I love it!
    I'm moving out into my own place next year, and I'm sorely lacking in the wall decorations department, this should make a fair amount of space quite awesome :D

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Dear Satan,

I received an email today with a DHL shipping notification. Assuming it's from you, I feel like I should let you know that it was sent to my old address, not my current one. (My current street begins with a T, this was sent to a streets that starts with an A.) I'm not on great terms with the people I used to live with, but I'll keep tracking this package and I'll probably be able to pick it up at the post office without trouble.

However, if you've sent something else via not-DHL, then if you could let me know via the (im)proper channels, I'll check in on the old flat-a-roo every now and then to make sure I get hold of it.

Of course it's entirely possible that this isn't you, in which case you can ignore this message entirely.

Happy holidays!

Total brainfreeze! Checking out the contents, it's my Veronica Mars kickstarter backer stickers! Woo! Except now I'm a little bummed that I forgot to update my address. Oh well!

Legba on
    Dear satanee,

it took USPS three days to get my priority package from new york to your city's sorting department :(

so your package which should have arrived today will arrive hopefully on boxing day

• RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Dear satanee,

it took USPS three days to get my priority package from new york to your city's sorting department :(

so your package which should have arrived today will arrive hopefully on boxing day

This exact same thing happened to meeeeeeeeeeeee. HOLD TIGHT, SATANEES! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    The lovely @neville was kind enough to gift me some awesome steam games, including the very exciting Stanley Parable and Papers Please, both of which I've been very interesting in trying out. I've also been told to expect some parcels in the mail!

Thanks, Satan!

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I played The Stanley Parable last night. It's pretty dang funny, but I recommend going in entirely blind. It's so much better when you don't know what to expect.

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Merry Christmas, SE++.

Mwah, mwah!

Yo Doc how much did you end up using pasta maker in the end?

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I heard you can do some serious damage if you try using a pasta maker in your end

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Spooghetti

• SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    My wife and my daughter and I are opening our gifts this morning, when there comes a knock at the door. It's the postman. On Christmas Day?!

It's a package from Canada! From my Secret Satan! Yay! A great gift to add under the tree!

I will post pictures when we return from my parent's house, but in advance, a giant merry hug to @Psykoma for the really cool gift!

Syphyre on
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Grobian wrote: »
    Yesterday while we were still in bed, the Postman rang.

An Amazon package? But we already had all gifts wrapped, so it could only be one thing: Satans' Blessing

The role of cuddly pet is played by my toy dragon I got as a kid.
    R7o8bsH.jpg

0xcq3yu.jpg

3ZqzHBN.jpg

It's an album I've wanted for a long time, featuring this great song:

http://youtu.be/kQklopXpQGA

Thanks @Brolo !

(also the best part of getting this gift was my wife asking what "sloppy kisses" meant and me showing her)

Hey man! There's more on the way, so keep your eyes open! (also one of the gifts won't come in till like, March, so watch out for that one).

Syphyre wrote: »
    My wife and my daughter and I are opening our gifts this morning, when there comes a knock at the door. It's the postman. On Christmas Day?!

It's a package from Canada! From my Secret Satan! Yay! A great gift to add under the tree!

I will post pictures when we return from my parent's house, but in advance, a giant merry hug to @Psykoma for the really cool gift!

i saw on the usps site that it said it was delivered this morning and i thought that this must be a mistake

im glad it did actually arrive and you like it :D

there is more coming :o

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    This isnt part of secret satans but
    But

Chicoblue
    Is the best

bypYvvQ.png

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    This isnt part of secret satans but
    But

Chicoblue
    Is the best

bypYvvQ.png

Quoting this because I can't awesome and agree.

zkHcp.jpg
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Ahh, but now we can awesome the original, and agree with the reply!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
    that is fantastic!!

This discussion has been closed.