As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    i love how that package says, "Worldwide & NZ"

like NZ is not a part of the world

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Dear Satan,

Your cookie gift certificate turned into awesome Christmas Eve cookies that my whole family enjoyed. Thanks!

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    cabsy wrote: »
    Skelton Crew, why, they make all that neat Locke and Key stuff

GNUXDGf.jpg
    ioIXADg.jpg

Is this also from my Satan I am assuming cause 1: HELLA RAD and 2: absolutely nothing in the box except a pre-order slip for this HELLA RAD pendant

Locke and Key is by far my favorite current comic series.

I just read the final issue the other day, and it was a pretty satisfying ending.

Sad that the story is over, though. :(

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I think this is the first year I haven't gotten my satan gift before christmas

well poop

Last piece of my satan's gift will be sent out after I get paid this next week, Christmas basically cleaned me out until then!

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Readin comics in bed yay gifts

poo
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Another gift from the magnificent @Brolo !
    Checking for suspicious odours

cGoTfLi.jpg

It's a Thunder God!

NXrrlDJ.jpg

This will be great to read on New Years, when the air will be full of smoke clouds, thunder and lightning! Thanks a lot!

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    So I came home after running some errands, and was surprised by a package at my front door.

What is this? Could it be? OH HELLS YES! ALL HAIL OUR GIFT GIVING LORD SATAN!

The box just being opened. It's cherry popped, it's now time to work this gift haul.
    SecretSatan2013_1_zpsc0857740.jpg

OK, there are multiple items in this thing. I shall start with the small bag on top.
    SecretSatan2013_2_zps354c42ed.jpg

Look at this, stuff for my new puppy Max that we'll be getting early January.
    SecretSatan2013_4_zps24ab60c3.jpg

Here's the main loot in this treasure chest.
    SecretSatan2013_5_zpsb140b655.jpg

I had to capture the glory that was the Justin Bieber wrapping paper. I saved it for later for a fapping session.
    SecretSatan2013_6_zps11037cec.jpg

Here's the card. I have been conditioned by society to look at the card even though I just want to get to the cool stuff.
    SecretSatan2013_7_zpsc3477647.jpg

Holy shitz! Chromecast, Lego Marvel Heroes, Penny Arcade 11 1/2 Year book, and an Adventure Time comic. Fuck yeah!
    SecretSatan2013_8_zpsfadd5676.jpg

The whole shebang. Thank you very much @Bogey. You are an awesome Secret Satan.
    SecretSatan2013_9_zps2267c4a8.jpg

• Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    i had never heard of a chromecast until this moment
    that's cool

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    mully wrote: »
    i love how that package says, "Worldwide & NZ"

like NZ is not a part of the world

well, its middle earth technically

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    mully wrote: »
    i had never heard of a chromecast until this moment
    that's cool
    Chromecast is the best!

• Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I got a thing!

Not sure if it's from my satan, it doesn't have a note or invoice with it, but nobody else who's told me they were sending something has taken credit for it
    oiY5AEw.jpg

Unfortunately, the shipping company ruined the surprise as you can see on the package, but none the less I am happy to have this game! Thank you, Satan! (if it is from you!)

Turns out it was from my cousin, not the dark lord!

Okami on
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Fishman, let me pet your dog.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Sure, come on over; she'd really like that.

She loves getting petted.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    False alarm, my cousin got me Bust A Move as part two of his gift for me, I still have not received a gift for satans

Okami on
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Turns out I had a package waiting for me at the local Post Office depot. It'd been there since the 23rd and was looking a little worse for wear:
    IMG_3564.JPG
    The dog was too busy tearing into a chew and the baby too tired from his ordeal at the doctors getting his vaccinations to appear in these photos.

And what's inside?
    IMG_3565.JPG
    Air! The thing I need most to live!

And there's another present underneath the air?
    IMG_3566.JPG
    Wow! These are amazing!

Settling in nicely next to Rex and Hobbes
    IMG_3567.JPG

Thank you so much, @Robert Khoo , I know I'm an awkward bugger to shop for but these are perfect!

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    You got Khoo'd!

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I hope you got your Khoodie Shot

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Hmm, still no sign of my mysterious Satan's gift.

Damn you, Post Office!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    You got Khoo'd!

It's a Khoo d'état!

• Options
    Hunter wrote: »
    You got Khoo'd!

It's a Khoo d'état!

Happy HanukKhoo

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Can we Khool is on the puns?

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    khool it ziplock or you're off the pun force

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    OK @DrZiplock I'll Khoo-operate

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Naphtali wrote: »
    khool it ziplock or you're off the pun force

Well then you can take my gun and badge! I'm done khoolaborating with you suits!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Making jokes about someone's name is very unkhool, guys.

• Options
    The best khoolection of Khoo puns was done by our very own @beavotron who drew up an entire book and gifted them to Mr. Robert a few christmases ago, I believe.

• Options
    Damn, sounds like @beavotron could skhool us at making puns

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Probably a good point to update, what with the weekend over and the upcoming festivities and all.

Bendery It Like Beckham :arrow: Nullzone :arrow: Karrde1842 :arrow: Lasbrook 2 3 :arrow: Cello
    Blake T :arrow: Sal 2
    Bogey :arrow: Hunter :arrow: Uriel :arrow: godmode
    Flarne :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You
    Gizzy: :arrow: Noggin :arrow: pooka
    Goatmon :arrow: zonugal :arrow: tugga
    Kwoaru :arrow: CrackedLens 2 :arrow: Poorochondriac 2 3 4 :arrow: lostwords :arrow: MetroidZoid :arrow: Tox 2 3 :arrow: N1tSt4lker 2 :arrow: Sassori 2 3 Total :arrow: Hacksaw 2
    Legba :arrow: MrDoctorProfessor :arrow: Vann Diras
    mully :arrow: QuickSnap :arrow: #pipe
    PA Jamie :arrow: JimBobTheMonkey :arrow: Rainfall :arrow: cabsy 2 :arrow: Veldrin 2
    Platypus Beirut :arrow: Mysst 2 :arrow: Rayze 2 :arrow: Robert Khoo 2 3 :arrow: SporkAndrew :arrow: Slacker71 2 :arrow: Nogs :arrow: Kadith :arrow: Crimson King 2 :arrow: NeoToma
    sheri :arrow: skettios 2 :arrow: PRD :arrow: neville 2 :arrow: Brolo :arrow: Grobian 2
    Quetzi :arrow: Rankenphile 2
    Radius :arrow: Barcardi 2 :arrow: Fishman 2
    Skeith :arrow: jgeis :arrow: Marathon
    Tef :arrow: Psykoma :arrow: Syphyre

??? :arrow: Abracadaniel 2 :arrow: Langly
    ??? :arrow: Bucketman :arrow: Sheri 2
    ??? :arrow: fightinfilipino
    ??? :arrow: KetBra :arrow: Raijin Quickfoot
    ??? :arrow: Marth
    ??? :arrow: MulysaSempronius
    ??? :arrow: Mr Fuzzbutt
    ??? :arrow: Naphtali 2 :arrow: Wombat!! 2 3
    ??? :arrow: Schide
    ??? :arrow: Shazkar Shadowstorm :arrow: Caulk Bite 6
    ??? :arrow: THESPOOKY 2 :arrow: DaMoonRulz :arrow: Isoldae 2 3 4 5 6 7 :arrow: Tonkka :arrow: zerzhul
    ??? :arrow: thetheroo 2 :arrow: Flarne
    ??? :arrow: Usagi 2 3
    ??? :arrow: Veretas 2! 3

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Chains updated (I'm back from holidays and have regular 'net yay!)
    Thanks @Fishman

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Hey, um If you live outside of the US and haven't got your stuff yet I haven't forgotten you! I sent it the week before Christmas unaware international shipping takes FOREVER. Shits on the way. Trust me.

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Hunter wrote: »
    So I came home after running some errands, and was surprised by a package at my front door.

What is this? Could it be? OH HELLS YES! ALL HAIL OUR GIFT GIVING LORD SATAN!

The box just being opened. It's cherry popped, it's now time to work this gift haul.
    SecretSatan2013_1_zpsc0857740.jpg

OK, there are multiple items in this thing. I shall start with the small bag on top.
    SecretSatan2013_2_zps354c42ed.jpg

Look at this, stuff for my new puppy Max that we'll be getting early January.
    SecretSatan2013_4_zps24ab60c3.jpg

Here's the main loot in this treasure chest.
    SecretSatan2013_5_zpsb140b655.jpg

I had to capture the glory that was the Justin Bieber wrapping paper. I saved it for later for a fapping session.
    SecretSatan2013_6_zps11037cec.jpg

Here's the card. I have been conditioned by society to look at the card even though I just want to get to the cool stuff.
    SecretSatan2013_7_zpsc3477647.jpg

Holy shitz! Chromecast, Lego Marvel Heroes, Penny Arcade 11 1/2 Year book, and an Adventure Time comic. Fuck yeah!
    SecretSatan2013_8_zpsfadd5676.jpg

The whole shebang. Thank you very much @Bogey. You are an awesome Secret Satan.
    SecretSatan2013_9_zps2267c4a8.jpg
    You're very welcome and Happy New Year, @Hunter! Again, sorry they didn't get to you before Christmas.

Fun Fact: I also had Hunter way back in 2006(?), so maybe I'll get him again in 2020! :P

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I arrived home to the discovery of a mysterious package from a foreign land. Scrawled with both English and French, I knew this was from Canada, a land I have heard about in stories but have rarely interacted with. The Prince of Darkness in this case saw fit to serve as an emissary to help me understand this twisted, depraved (and frigid) land. At once upon opening the package I came upon a card which had notified me that the Lotus Evora S which I had requested on my Amazon Wishlist would not be allowed through customs, understandable. Besides, a Canadian Evora would have a metric speedo, and who has use for that? Nobody.

In lieu of a motor vehicle (or so I thought), I was given a series of items representative of this foreign land.

First, a hand crafted symbol. Presumably of their deity, or perhaps the the very demon that orchestrated this package. Or Majora's Mask. Either one. Finely appointed in a frame, and soon to be on my wall.

Second, chips. But not just any chips. Canadian chips. This is critical, and I am eager to see in what way the North can produce potato chips in such a fashion as to designate them as their own and no others. Time will tell.

Third, a mysterious chest that at first I was hesitant to open as it may indeed contain a hideous portal to this hellscape. But actually it was candy. Really good candy. I already ate a coffee bar and it was delicious. I am left with no doubts that the prince of darkness's taste in sweets is supreme. And Canadian candy is just cool. Why can't we have this kind of stuff.

Fourth, perhaps the most worrying of all. The demonic forces responsible for this vessel managed to find and perform magics upon a late model Dodge Charger R/T, shrinking it to a size that might more easily slip through customs. I feel sorrow for the occupants of this vehicle at the time it was commandeered by Unknowable Forces. In America that would explicitly not be covered by insurance.
    2r22c1c.jpg

Thank you @Cello this is all very delightful, and the candy is excellent.

Jasconius on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Dear Satan,

Someone took a package off of my stoop this afternoon. I was home, but asleep, and didn't hear them. Luckily, my father has a camera pointed right at the steps, so we saw that it was indeed a theft and not a case of the package not being delivered. Also, I know that this package wasn't from you (thankfully, it was underwear that I had ordered for myself), but I do want you to be aware of it when you do send your evil parcel. Perhaps ask for it to be signed for, if possible. Pretty goddamn annoyed as now I have to figure out how to go about getting myself the undies. Happy holidays.

Goose!

• Options
    calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    My Satan is A+++++ THE BEST. Apologies for the super delayed post - my work laptop inconveniently kicked the bucket. But I threw a corgi in the photo to make up for it?
    kGOFybx.jpg
    By some miracle, you picked the top Ghibli movie I want to see but haven't (Castle in the Sky) and my favorite Ghibli movie I did not previously own. You wizard, you. I also freaking love the jelly candy things, so aces there too. Your research was impressive, everything was spot-on and I love it to pieces. Also, Ranger (dog) was very concerned about the presence of a turret but he's warmed up to it and they're friends now. You're the best, Satan!!!

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    That actually appears to just be a corgi's head attached to some kind of ball, you monster.

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Popped ketchup soufflés sound like an amazing snack.

Legba on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Dear Satan,

Someone took a package off of my stoop this afternoon. I was home, but asleep, and didn't hear them. Luckily, my father has a camera pointed right at the steps, so we saw that it was indeed a theft and not a case of the package not being delivered. Also, I know that this package wasn't from you (thankfully, it was underwear that I had ordered for myself), but I do want you to be aware of it when you do send your evil parcel. Perhaps ask for it to be signed for, if possible. Pretty goddamn annoyed as now I have to figure out how to go about getting myself the undies. Happy holidays.

Goose!

You know they have places that you can go to buy underwear in person, right?

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    I arrived home to the discovery of a mysterious package from a foreign land. Scrawled with both English and French, I knew this was from Canada, a land I have heard about in stories but have rarely interacted with. The Prince of Darkness in this case saw fit to serve as an emissary to help me understand this twisted, depraved (and frigid) land. At once upon opening the package I came upon a card which had notified me that the Lotus Evora S which I had requested on my Amazon Wishlist would not be allowed through customs, understandable. Besides, a Canadian Evora would have a metric speedo, and who has use for that? Nobody.

In lieu of a motor vehicle (or so I thought), I was given a series of items representative of this foreign land.

First, a hand crafted symbol. Presumably of their deity, or perhaps the the very demon that orchestrated this package. Or Majora's Mask. Either one. Finely appointed in a frame, and soon to be on my wall.

Second, chips. But not just any chips. Canadian chips. This is critical, and I am eager to see in what way the North can produce potato chips in such a fashion as to designate them as their own and no others. Time will tell.

Third, a mysterious chest that at first I was hesitant to open as it may indeed contain a hideous portal to this hellscape. But actually it was candy. Really good candy. I already ate a coffee bar and it was delicious. I am left with no doubts that the prince of darkness's taste in sweets is supreme. And Canadian candy is just cool. Why can't we have this kind of stuff.

Fourth, perhaps the most worrying of all. The demonic forces responsible for this vessel managed to find and perform magics upon a late model Dodge Charger R/T, shrinking it to a size that might more easily slip through customs. I feel sorrow for the occupants of this vehicle at the time it was commandeered by Unknowable Forces. In America that would explicitly not be covered by insurance.
    2r22c1c.jpg

Thank you @Cello this is all very delightful, and the candy is excellent.

YAYYYY! I'm glad you like it! I have one more thing I plan to send along to you this month. December got a bit... pricier than I was expecting, and I didn't have the budget to send a few more things along until now. Expect at least one more package!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    I meant to also send some All-Dressed flavoured chips, but they wouldn't fit in the package. :( Ketchup is the far superior flavour, anyhow.

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
This discussion has been closed.