As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Skateboard Deck Art Designs

2»

• Kuro HouKuro Hou Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I really like it, but for me I don't like the flow of how the tail (past the rear legs) curls directly behind the main part of the body. It looks like a 9 and a 6 stacked one on top of the other. If it were me I'd have done one of two things. Either cheated and used clouds to cover up certain parts of it, or have the tail trailing in more of a "S" shape.

Again, this is cool and the crit is just a personal pref anyway. Good luck in the contest.

Kuro Hou on
    "For a man who looks like a garden gnome, you sure have a lot of demands."

I dare you to make less sense.
  • Sir PeechizworthSir Peechizworth Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    THose are sooo hot. If that was my deck, I'd totally be the coolest kid in town. I can't decide which version i like better. The blue one is really pretty, but the multi color has more character. <3<3<3

Sir Peechizworth on
    If it don't Blam, we don't want it.
  • BaronVonSnakPakBaronVonSnakPak Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    man, id buy the deck, but i wouldnt ride it. no sense wrecking something like that.

i think itd be cool if you did anyother color scheme, but kinda faded pastel, like 70s washed out style.

BaronVonSnakPak on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    360 Gamertag: Baronskatenbass Steam: BaronVonSnakPak HgL: AnsonLuap
  • VezVez Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    man, id buy the deck, but i wouldnt ride it. no sense wrecking something like that.

i think itd be cool if you did anyother color scheme, but kinda faded pastel, like 70s washed out style.

i agree with that. like a chop-socky enter the dragon style.

Vez on
    Untitled-1-1.png
  • Squirtle_girlSquirtle_girl Registered User new member
    edited December 2010
    I have never skated before, but I am very impressed with these. Keep up the good work

Squirtle_girl on
  • GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited December 2010
    Mate, this thread is four years old.

Grifter on
  • DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited December 2010
    Good grief. I saw this thread and thought "Oh, is someone else doing deck designs?" Then I saw the name on the thread.

DMAC on
This discussion has been closed.