As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Elder Scrolls Online] Tamriel Unlimited now on XB1 and PS4

• NovafoxNovafox Registered User regular
    Early Access here I come! Managed to get two names I wanted saved after the servers came up, but then I had to go pass out. Should be online in a bit, so stoked.

steam_sig.png
  • KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Wee, progress-blocking quest bugs again.

Where at? The only quest bug I've heard of so far is the adrift one where you have to find the marines. But that can be fixed by abandoning the quest and starting it again.

• KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    How do I play with other PAers?
    Roll Aldmeri Dominion, both the EU and NA guilds are there.

So we went AD in the end? Works for me. What was the reasoning behind that, btw?

KiTA wrote: »

So we went AD in the end? Works for me. What was the reasoning behind that, btw?

We took a poll, most people answered AD. I don't think we asked why specifically.

A good guess is Kate Beckinsale, though.

• L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duck MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    And our bro, Raz.

• AstnsAstns Registered User regular
    Down the mmo rabbit hole again.

• GashikGashik Office Communist Registered User regular
    It was for the meat beer.

• GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    Oh boy its up its up!

Your account does not have access.

WHAT?

Check preorder codes...
    Only 3 day early access?! WHY?!!!

You are a cheapscate that's why.

Screw you regular edition!
    Regular edition shows five days of early access on the ESO website...
    Digital versus physical, it seems. I bought it from Amazon and likewise only got 3 days.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    EU people: the guild is up and running, whisper Zhakti (that's me) for an invite.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Same goes for the NA guild, just check the registration sheet for folk who can invite.

• BellwetherBellwether Registered User regular
    So I can't send a tell to any of the guild people. It says 'Account not found' when I do /tell @jdarksun and so on. Any ideas? My ingame name as well as account name is Bellwether.

• mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    TRADE OP

I have IRON x 62 need RUNES. hit me up in game @mojojoeo‌

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • M-VickersM-Vickers Registered User regular
    Kyanilis wrote: »
    KiTA wrote: »

We took a poll, most people answered AD. I don't think we asked why specifically.

Elves, tattoos and Kate.

• M-VickersM-Vickers Registered User regular
    Come on Tuesday...

• DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Same goes for the NA guild, just check the registration sheet for folk who can invite.

Oh neat, I didn't know I could invite others into the guild. I guess that explains why I kept getting whispers with requests!

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Anyone around that can invite to NA guild? Tried a few people but no one seemed to be online/around. ID is @Brainling

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Sent out some friend requests but if anyone on the NA server can add me to the guil that would be great @StyrofoamSammich

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    Bellwether wrote: »
    So I can't send a tell to any of the guild people. It says 'Account not found' when I do /tell @jdarksun and so on. Any ideas? My ingame name as well as account name is Bellwether.

This apparently happens in the tutorial. Once you're out it should work.

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Kyanilis wrote: »

We dids it for the Moon-Sugar, the great sweetness that anoints us.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    it says my transaction was not authorized when I try to buy the digital edition :-/

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Turambar wrote: »
    it says my transaction was not authorized when I try to buy the digital edition :-/

Then put more money in your bank account.

Edit: Holy cow, the general chat in this is worse than WOW's, and that's saying something.

KiTA on
  • Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    I'm a little miffed that after I impulsively switched from "Wait and see if this fails in 6 months" to "Buy the imperial edition before launch to get early access", I discovered that while the weekend beta client updated to retail, the PTS client (the one I had installed), apparently did not. So instead of playing tonight, I'm watching the retail download :(

• FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, you can tell it's destined to be a great game when the second voice you hear belongs to Jennifer Hale.

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Good god this game is fun.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    The pain. The suffering.

The waiting until Tuesday.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    So tired now... I logged, good grief, like 14hours in game today and I got to lvl 11 and some change. Mainly because I have been wandering around going "oh what's that over there? I bet there's something cool over there..." and then off I go. PlusI haven't been riding the horse much since I have been hitting up every node I come across lol.

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • MancingtomMancingtom Registered User regular
    So, is anyone have any luck with Customer Support? Because they totally took $60 out of my account, and totally did not send me a confirmation email or confirmation on my ESO account, and have not gotten back to me at all. I am growing slightly concerned, as I'm pretty sure that "I give them money=they give me game" is the way it works.

• FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
  • FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    i've been playing today with my huge Elder Scrolls fan friend, since he doesn't have PC at home he was just playing on my second PC. I'll be starting up my AD main character with you guys here in a bit.

Are you the magic man?
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    OK, there has been some in-game discussion on which Cyrodiil (PvP) Campaign to join. In the previous thread, there was a lot of support for Wabbajack... which is where the goons are going. The goons are rolling Daggerfall Covenant, so we'd be going up against them.

Do we still want to roll Wabbajack?

Vote here

• FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    the goons are fun but I've never had fun fighting against them.

I still think it's not very wise to vote based on a name, but instead we should look to see which campaigns look balanced population wise and pick that one.

Are you the magic man?
    I know its only early access still but man server has been flawless today for me.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    Their patcher is a cruel mistress "hey you're done downloading the 20 odd gigs of of files listed, now i'll install them and you can probably play...psych, there's another 6 gigs of patches now trololol " :(

steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • BenebBeneb Registered User regular
    I'm up for whichever campaign that doesn't include goons IMO. If we have to be with them that's fine but they do and will try and find every advantage whether its an exploit or just creative use of game mechanics haha.

• grouch993grouch993 Both a man and a numberRegistered User regular
    I am game for any of the campaigns, but after experiencing crippling lag with one of the full ones, would suggest going for a mild to moderately populated one?

Just hit level 9, so a little ways away from worrying about it.

Did someone have the instructions for getting the skyshard addon going? Sounded like install minion from esohead, then?

Steam Profile Origin grouchiy
    Man I can not find leather.

Remember to disassemble junk.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular

Kill rats and mudcrabs and snakes and other level 1 fauna. :D

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »

Kill rats and mudcrabs and snakes and other level 1 fauna. :D

Yep, a few hundred snakes should get you enough for a glove. (jk)

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • MelksterMelkster Registered User regular
    I .. I really should've started this download ~before~ leaving for a day trip early this morning.

Also, why must Comcast make me choose between downloading TESO and watching the latest season of Mad Men on Netflix? Blast...

This discussion has been closed.