As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] this puppy into the ground

• Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    My wife just received a call from a place she sent her resume off to. She sent the resume three days ago. She's been searching for a new job for like, half a week.

I'm going to wind up her penniless sex toy, I just know it.
    I'll send you some pennies, if that will make you feel any better.

I'll do him one better

I'll send him Canadian pennies
    Canadian pennies make no one feel better, Senjutsu.

Why not?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    It's not great, but it's about puppies.

Winning by default: Because sometimes, the other team just sucks.

:cry:

@ Oboro -- double :cry:

I kid because I love icecream.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited September 2007
    Oboro wrote: »
    does anyone have a picture of a presuming, conceited, or empty-headed young man

Aem? self-portraits?

haha

good show, oboro

Man, it's funny, because I was thinking to myself: "Jeez, people have been really rude and dismissive to me today. I know! I'll go log on to D&D; that'll cheer me up!"

critical failure

Take triple damage from irony.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    My wife just received a call from a place she sent her resume off to. She sent the resume three days ago. She's been searching for a new job for like, half a week.

I'm going to wind up her penniless sex toy, I just know it.
    I'll send you some pennies, if that will make you feel any better.

I'll do him one better

I'll send him Canadian pennies
    Canadian pennies make no one feel better, Senjutsu.

Our penny is enough to eat like a king for a week in your miserable little burghs. Hadn't you heard?

Senjutsu on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited September 2007
    Honestly, if Julie got a cushy job and had to support my unemployed ass long enough for me to get a book published and start realizing some income, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

And I don't feel too bad, given that accountants are in hot demand and software project managers in Sacra-fucking-mento aren't. Also, a friend of mine is leaving her current job and may well be able to finagle me into her old position as a contractor, which would avoid the 2 month turn-around time that UCD normally has. So, potential mini-yay.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
    edited September 2007

Aem? self-portraits?

haha

good show, oboro

Man, it's funny, because I was thinking to myself: "Jeez, people have been really rude and dismissive to me today. I know! I'll go log on to D&D; that'll cheer me up!"

critical failure

Emo knife of +5 cut yourself

Senjutsu on
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Senjutsu wrote:
    I know that by the age of 30 I'll be an even angrier Lewis Black.
    Two cups of coffee is all it takes to make me angrier than Lewis Black
    You know what it takes to make me angrier than Lewis Black? Not a damn thing.

Hacksaw on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Honestly, if Julie got a cushy job and had to support my unemployed ass long enough for me to get a book published and start realizing some income, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

And I don't feel too bad, given that accountants are in hot demand and software project managers in Sacra-fucking-mento aren't. Also, a friend of mine is leaving her current job and may well be able to finagle me into her old position as a contractor, which would avoid the 2 month turn-around time that UCD normally has. So, potential mini-yay.

dude what if you're wife makes more money than you... you'd be like, less of a man.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

Seriously though pennies are pretty worthless here in OR, what with no sales tax and all. I'll round up all the ones around the house and send them off ASAP.

The Green Eyed Monster on
    edited September 2007
    So what's a good place to take a girl out for lunch, hot dog stand or chinese stand? :P

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited September 2007
    Hey Jeff - have you perhaps considered that Sacramento might not be the best place to live at the moment?

>>

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited September 2007

Aem? self-portraits?

haha

good show, oboro

critical failure

Emo knife of +5 cut yourself

Double word score?

Damnit.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I activate cloak of sorrow

I drink [Vial of Tears]

/wrists

Casual Eddy on
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007

Seriously though pennies are pretty worthless here in OR, what with no sales tax and all. I'll round up all the ones around the house and send them off ASAP.

I throw them at the guys that pump our gas

Medopine on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    So what's a good place to take a girl out for lunch, hot dog stand or chinese stand? :P
    Taco Bell. Show her you're international.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited September 2007
    Well I guess I'm off to stand in line for Halo with the dorks.

I luvv yew Master Chief come home with me and make Master Chief Babies!

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited September 2007
    Richy wrote: »

Man I don't think there's a taco bell around here. I'm screwed!!!!

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Variable wrote: »

dude what if you're wife makes more money than you... you'd be like, less of a man.
    You know how I'm joining the reserves? Well my girlfriend has been looking into it as an alternative job if she gets a bad physio placement. Her exact reasoning has been "the Army talk about having the will to win, whereas the nurses just complain a lot in the public health system". But the best part is not only would she make more money then me doing that, she'd also out rank me.

electricitylikesme on
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    You find that life isn't that bad.
    You turn over to find a dead dwarf in your bed.
    You wonder how this could have happened.
    You see that he is naked.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
    edited September 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »

I wonder if they are born wearing the helmets, cause if so, sucks to be a woman.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Medopine wrote: »

I can't even begin to describe how much I hate those motherfuckers.

I had one of them actually wash my window yesterday while he was just standing around waiting for the gas pump to do all the pumping, much like I do whenever I'm pumping my own. I couldn't really believe what was happening. I couldn't tell if he thought I would tip or some shit for doing what I do on my own most of the time at civilized gas stations or not, but either way I said thanks. Guess the boredom of the job really does get to you at points.

edited September 2007
    Hey Jeff - have you perhaps considered that Sacramento might not be the best place to live at the moment?

>>

I was going to post that, but I didn't want to be that guy

Senjutsu on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Oboro, there are pictures of me somewhere on here. 3/3.

ViolentChemistry on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

There is a Taco Bell in downtown Toronto. I've seen it.

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited September 2007
    Reporters are covering the Halo 3 release in my area. How fucking stupid.

edited September 2007

There is a Taco Bell in downtown Toronto. I've seen it.

I call shenanigans.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    edited September 2007
    hate people who pump gas?

also, what liquor makes sense in coffee? I'm not sure if there is anything here.

Variable on
    edited September 2007
    THEY HAVE A FRAT KID BEING INTERVIEWED. HE HAS A SIDEWAYS HAT TOO!
    They are having the geeks explain what the heck Halo3 is. The reporter played Halo 1 once though. That's cool.

edited September 2007
    also, what liquor makes sense in coffee? I'm not sure if there is anything here.

You've never heard of Irish coffee? And now knowing that it's called Irish coffee, can you guess what sort of liquor makes sense to be in it?

ViolentChemistry on
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    That last one was way better Elkamil.

Quid on
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Medopine wrote: »

I can't even begin to describe how much I hate those motherfuckers.

I had one of them actually wash my window yesterday while he was just standing around waiting for the gas pump to do all the pumping, much like I do whenever I'm pumping my own. I couldn't really believe what was happening. I couldn't tell if he thought I would tip or some shit for doing what I do on my own most of the time at civilized gas stations or not, but either way I said thanks. Guess the boredom of the job really does get to you at points.
    I think some stations require that they do that, when they're not busy. I try to be nice to them. They have a shit job :(

Medopine on
    edited September 2007

I think I am skipping school tomorrow to play Halo co-op with some pals in one sitting until we finish. With ample amounts of alcohol and smokables, of course.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited September 2007

Baileys

Or a coffee and bourbon, hold the coffee

Senjutsu on
    edited September 2007

Rum in coffee, and there's a law in OR that you can't pump your own gas. It's demeaning to sit in your car and wait for some moron to walk up and perform an elementary operation for you because law says you can't do it yourself.

At least the gas is cheaper than in CA.

edited September 2007

You've never heard of Irish coffee? And now knowing that it's called Irish coffee, can you guess what sort of liquor makes sense to be in it?

The blood of an Irish man?!

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited September 2007

Bailey's Irish Creme and naught else.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Man, everyone's heard of Donnie Darko already. It's old news. How could you be that late on doing something?

Oh.

Gim on
    edited September 2007

You know how I'm joining the reserves? Well my girlfriend has been looking into it as an alternative job if she gets a bad physio placement. Her exact reasoning has been "the Army talk about having the will to win, whereas the nurses just complain a lot in the public health system". But the best part is not only would she make more money then me doing that, she'd also out rank me.

Wouldn't that mean you're not allowed to have sex with her or else she's guilty of rape?

ViolentChemistry on
    edited September 2007

Rum in coffee, and there's a law in OR that you can't pump your own gas. It's demeaning to sit in your car and wait for some moron to walk up and perform an elementary operation for you because law says you can't do it yourself.

At least the gas is cheaper than in CA.

it's like that in jersey too, except I love it.

Variable on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    You find that life isn't that bad.
    You turn over to find a dead dwarf in your bed.
    You wonder how this could have happened.
    You see that he is naked.

Naked apart from the Viking helmet on his head and the Viking horn stuck up his arse.

Johannen on
This discussion has been closed.