As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pedophilia: Serious Business

• Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    coldbird. wrote: »
    penises are evil
    ZARDOZ HAS SPOKEN!

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited September 2007
    Fiz wrote: »
    Franko wrote: »
    51J3SNNQBML.jpg

marioteachestyping.jpg

ALSO! I'm expecting somebody to quote Pooro soon and post that one Doug comic.

250px-TTOTD_Packshot.jpeg

Knob on
  • Paper TigerPaper Tiger Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    i would date myself if i was 14 years old and then maybe press charges cause i need the money

Paper Tiger on
  • coldbird.coldbird. Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    coldbird. wrote: »
    penises are evil
    ZARDOZ HAS SPOKEN!

that was totally beyond me til i wiki'd it

coldbird. on
  • FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    The penalty for false accusal of rape should be twice or three times the punishment of rape.

Franko on
  • CognizanceCognizance Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    The penalty for false accusal of rape should be twice or three times the punishment of rape.

shouldnt it be the same as like, slander or libel

Cognizance on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    trentsteel wrote: »
    You know what I don't get? How come when I have been so drunk that I slept with someone I didn't like that sort of talked me into it and I was almost half passed out that I WASN'T RAPED because I am a guy. Yet a girl can wake up, see a dude she thinks is ugly and cry to the heavens about it.

what a delightful human being you are

Well, it's the whole "Oh my god he totally took advantage of her." thing. I guess that was mostly in high school I remember hearing that concept but I have defintely been 'taken advantage of' then and no advised me to press charges because that WOULD BE RIDICULOUS.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    yes, great, let's discourage people from reporting rape if they aren't 100% sure of their attacker

that's a good way to go about things

satansfingers on
  • ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Cognizance wrote: »

But that would make the girls scared to come forth with their imaginary rape tales.

Comahawk on
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Are we still talking about child molestation?

Because this story is amazing.
    The undercover detective expressed concern about physical injury to the 5-year-old girl as a result of the sexual activity. Detectives said Atchison responded, " I am always gentle and loving; not to worry, no damage ever, no rough stuff ever. I only like it soft and nice."

The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no injury. He responded, "Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it plenty," according to detectives.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

no a girl who falsely accuses someone of rape should not be a loudto have orgasms anymore or something

Or you know in Robinhood Men in Tights with the iron panties with a pad lock....ya

Franko on
    edited September 2007
    yes, great, let's discourage people from reporting rape if they aren't 100% sure of their attacker

No, he means people that know who they had sex with but make up a rape story because they are embarrased.

I think

trentsteel on

edited September 2007

im not really sure thats what he's suggesting.

Cognizance on
    edited September 2007
    I'm guessing stansfingers has been raped

trentsteel on

edited September 2007

The undercover detective expressed concern about physical injury to the 5-year-old girl as a result of the sexual activity. Detectives said Atchison responded, " I am always gentle and loving; not to worry, no damage ever, no rough stuff ever. I only like it soft and nice."

The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no injury. He responded, "Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it plenty," according to detectives.

you make me D: so hard

Franko on
  • KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007

you make me so hard

Killjoy on
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Funny story.

Few years back, I slept with a girl I used to go to high school with, and that I'd been friends with for years. It was at some party or another. She had a boyfriend, but didn't seem to mind, so neither did I.

Later, said boyfriend heard from people at the party that we hooked up, and so she told him that I raped her, in an attempt to save face. He had her press charges against me, meaning I was brought into the police station for questioning.

Thank fucking god, there were plenty of people at the party who acted as witnesses in my favor, able to tell the officers about how we were making out and whatnot before heading into the back room, and how afterwards she was overheard bragging to some of her friends about how good it was. The charges were dropped, and that was that.

I guess I could've pressed charges for defamation of character or some such, but really, I just didn't want to have to deal with it any more. Because despite the fact that I could not have been any more innocent, there's such a stigma around even being accused of something as terrible as that. There's always that shadow of doubt with shit like that.

I can't even begin to tell you how fucking terrifying it is to have your entire life hang on the line because of someone's lie. The feeling of helplessness is in-fucking-sane.

Wait, that wasn't a funny story at all.

Poorochondriac on
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Guys remember the SVU episode where it was the He said/ She said rape case and they gave reasons that both may have been telling the truth or lying? and then they ended the episode right before the verdict was read to make you decided what you believed?

what did you choose?

Bloods End on
    edited September 2007
    HAHAHA

That EXACT thing happened to my little brother.

Except the guy showed up at his house with a baseball bat and she never even told him she had a boyfriend.

Lucky, same thing he had lots of witnesses and the guy actually listened to my brother when he said, "I think she's just trying to cover for cheating on you."

trentsteel on

edited September 2007
    Funny story.

Yeah, that's pretty much a nightmare of mine.
    I get all paranoid about having sex when im drunk because i hear stories like that.
    that and im a pretty anxious person on the whole.

Cognizance on
    edited September 2007
    Funny story.

Few years back, I slept with a girl I used to go to high school with, and that I'd been friends with for years. It was at some party or another. She had a boyfriend, but didn't seem to mind, so neither did I.

Later, said boyfriend heard from people at the party that we hooked up, and so she told him that I raped her, in an attempt to save face. He had her press charges against me, meaning I was brought into the police station for questioning.

Thank fucking god, there were plenty of people at the party who acted as witnesses in my favor, able to tell the officers about how we were making out and whatnot before heading into the back room, and how afterwards she was overheard bragging to some of her friends about how good it was. The charges were dropped, and that was that.

I guess I could've pressed charges for defamation of character or some such, but really, I just didn't want to have to deal with it any more. Because despite the fact that I could not have been any more innocent, there's such a stigma around even being accused of something as terrible as that. There's always that shadow of doubt with shit like that.

I can't even begin to tell you how fucking terrifying it is to have your entire life hang on the line because of someone's lie. The feeling of helplessness is in-fucking-sane.

Wait, that wasn't a funny story at all.

Yeah, there is a lesson here: No matter how fucking drunk and horny you are, don't sleep with anyone you are not already sleeping with when you are both in a sober state. And crazy bitches, just avoid them outright.

Comahawk on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    If I found out my 15-year-old sister was having sex I'd be concerned she was going to make some mistakes and end up pregnant. If I found out she was having sex with someone over the age of 18 I'd break each of the asshole's fingers one by one until he promised to never go near her again then I'd tell my sis she was a retarded whore and to never encourage the kind of garbage that dates below their age range.

Either they are sick and only get off to illegal, mid-pubescent girls or they are losers who creep out women their own age so they take advantage of stupid teens.

I mean shit man, I found out this girl I was flirting with was underage once when I was 18 and I stopped that shit cold. That should be a normal reaction.

TankHammer on
  • coldbird.coldbird. Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    knock knock

door opens

i've come to beat you up with this baseball bat

i'm such a rad dude

coldbird. on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited September 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
    edited September 2007

keen insight

anyone who disagrees with you must've been raped

satansfingers on
  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    a friend of mine had to quit his job because he had sex with some girl who wanted everyone else to think she was a perfect angel

when everyone found out they had sex she claimed he raped her

yeah girls make up for not having dicks by being the biggest dicks ever

YOU HEAR THAT WOMEN

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Would pressing charges against someone who sexually molested them get one money?

One loves money.

Graves on
    edited September 2007
    I have actually never told that story before, to anybody. Just because I hate being even implicated in anything that fucking foul.

Poorochondriac on
    edited September 2007
    generalization ITT

Cognizance on
    edited September 2007

keen insight

anyone who disagrees with you must've been raped

You can't really argue against it...

Comahawk on
  • I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

keen insight

anyone who disagrees with you is gon' get raped

pretty mouth etc. etc.

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I think there would be a lot less murder after rapes if raping penalties weren't so high

Dudes are just trying to not end up in jail and get assfucked

I mean they figure they are screwed if they get caught either way (lol figuratively and literally)

rape don't murder jail/gay rape/probably killed
    rape n' murder they might get away or the above

Seph on
    doit.png
    edited September 2007
    Funny story.

I get all paranoid about having sex when im drunk because i hear stories like that.

I still assume that most girls are good people.

Just because one tried to ruin my life doesn't mean they're all bad. Over-generalizing like that doesn't accomplish a goddamn thing, and I'm not gonna hold my past baggage against anybody I meet in the future.

Poorochondriac on
    edited September 2007
    im not sure there are a lot of serial rapists out there with that kind of practicality.

Cognizance on
    edited September 2007
    Seph are you honestly trying to say that rape penalties shouldn't be so severe?

Christ, dude. What in the hell.

Poorochondriac on
  • SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Bolt Feelsin the Supersonic Pedo knows how to play the game

Seph on
    doit.png
    edited September 2007
    Funny story.

Just because one tried to ruin my life doesn't mean they're all bad. Over-generalizing like that doesn't accomplish a goddamn thing, and I'm not gonna hold my past baggage against anybody I meet in the future.

pooro you are a solid dude

satansfingers on
    edited September 2007
    Funny story.

Few years back, I went to the circus with a girl I used to go to high school with, and that I'd been friends with for years. It was at some party or another. She had a boyfriend, but didn't seem to mind, so neither did I.

Later, said boyfriend heard from people at the party that we hooked up, and so she told him that I threw a pie in her face, in an attempt to save face. He had her press charges against me, meaning I was brought into clown college for questioning.

Thank fucking god, there were plenty of people at the party who acted as witnesses in my favor, able to tell the clowns about how we were spraying water out of flowers at each other and whatnot before heading into the back room, and how afterwards she was overheard bragging to some of her friends about how good it was. The charges were dropped, and that was that.

Here I made your absolutely terrifying story, which outlines the type of situation that I fear most in life, into a hilarious tale. (also getting a girl pregnant is pretty scary thought to. Luckily the movie Knocked Up changed that idea into delightful experience)

Franko on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Funny story.

Here that ladies? You have at least one more chance to bag this rapist pervert.

TankHammer on
    edited September 2007
    Funny story.

oh, i am pretty optimistic when it comes to judging people
    but i dont trust myself or my judgement worth a damn when im drunk.
    ive had girls come on to me and lied and said i was sick.
    but i guess there were some other circumstances attached to that story as well.
    you get the idea

Cognizance on