As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The wait for new [Superhero Movies] will be Inhuman!

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    I would shit my dick off if we got a dimension z movie

I

is that good?

Is that even physically possible?

I saw someone throw up until they got black eyes once

maybe its similar

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Marvel.com reports that Dan Abnett will return to the world of Marvel prose novels for a new adventure featuring the Avengers. Entitled "Everybody Wants to Rule the World," the "Avengers" novel follows Abnett's "Rocket Raccoon & Groot: Steal the Galaxy!" which marked the publisher's first foray into original prose novels. "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" focuses on the team as it's scattered to all corners of the world -- Captain America battles Hydra in Berlin; Black Widow and Hawkeye head to the Savage Land; Thor in Siberia; the Hulk and Nick Fury go to Madripoor and Iron Man faces down Ultron in Washington.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    Also, your semi-regular reminder that Winter Soldier looks amazing

PNpz8Bd.jpg
    rTiz2Xz.jpg
    n3cbvJY.jpg

Wait. Why are those straight up the aliens from the movie Explorers?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Well, Abnett is certainly the first guy I'd go to if they wanted to do more Marvel novels.

Dedwrekka wrote: »
    Well, Abnett is certainly the first guy I'd go to if they wanted to do more Marvel novels.
    His Rocket and Groot novel was wonderful

CYpGAPn.png
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Dooms best moments have always been serious monuments to his indomitable will, to be fair. I've never seen him as a fun character.

(I'll take any excuse to post this)

g0qlmnz3bl68.jpg

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Dooms best moments have always been serious monuments to his indomitable will, to be fair. I've never seen him as a fun character.

g0qlmnz3bl68.jpg

What I like to imagine about that panel is that since Doom has that metal mask he can't actually get a seal to blow that horn so he is just making a Toot noise.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    So Scott Mcnairy role may have been revealed...and wow.
    "Scoot is playing Jimmy Olsen, but with a bit of a twist. Jimmy was injured during the battle of Zod vs Superman. His legs where pinned under falling building rubble and that caused him to lose the legs. He now walks with the use of two prosthetic legs." The source goes on to add "He doesn't blame Superman for it [his loss of legs]. He feels grateful that Superman saved the world."
    http://www.thedevilseyes.com/2014/08/exclusive-scoot-mcnairys-role-revealed.html#.U_7xuCV19UN.twitter

Kyougu on
  • GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular

g0qlmnz3bl68.jpg

thcipdoom2.jpg

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular

g0qlmnz3bl68.jpg

What I like to imagine about that panel is that since Doom has that metal mask he can't actually get a seal to blow that horn so he is just making a Toot noise.

Fool, Doom Toots as he pleases!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAA

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    New-Avengers-24-Preview-3-7ca02.jpg

Welp

The Cabal murdered the JMS Squadron Supreme

fuck

CYpGAPn.png
    Hey we heard your complaints and put a puppet character into our movie to refute you!

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »

Welp

fuck

OH FUCKIN NOOOOOOOO

I honestly don't know what's worse.

That the JMS Squadron Earth is dead.

Or that we were robbed of the Illuminati/New Avengers meeting the JMS Squadron Supreme.

Fuckin...

GODDAMMIT.

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    "Scoot is playing Jimmy Olsen, but with a bit of a twist. Jimmy was injured during the battle of Zod vs Superman. His legs where pinned under falling building rubble and that caused him to lose the legs. He now walks with the use of two prosthetic legs." The source goes on to add "He doesn't blame Superman for it [his loss of legs]. He feels grateful that Superman saved the world."
    http://www.thedevilseyes.com/2014/08/exclusive-scoot-mcnairys-role-revealed.html#.U_7xuCV19UN.twitter

No way

That's just too stupid

My god, I hope it's true

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Remember when Namor the Sub-Mariner was a hero?

Or that we were robbed of the Illuminati/New Avengers meeting the JMS Squadron Supreme.

Fuckin...

GODDAMMIT.
    I mean

They already met one Justice League facsimile

They didn't need to meet another

CYpGAPn.png
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Man, I'm not sure how Namor comes back from this.

I really liked JMS' Hyperion and hated just about everything else

His Nighthawk was the worst

BLACK POWER BATMAN ANALOGUE WHOSE NEMESIS IS A RACIST CLOWN SERIAL KILLER NAMED WHITEFACE

Such shocking originality

CYpGAPn.png

Fuckin...

GODDAMMIT.
    I mean

They already met one Justice League facsimile

They didn't need to meet another

As good as the Great Society is.

JMS Hyperion is one of my favorite character's ever, and I would have paid infinity dollars to see him hang out with the only other hero Hyperion.

• HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Bought the Superior Foes of Spider-man trades today

Really really good

PSN- AHermano
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Remember when Namor the Sub-Mariner was a hero?
    Not really

I mean he has been heroic throughout his career but his first big Marvel story had him flooding NYC, invading and fighting the Human Torch

Dude has never been a straight up hero

CYpGAPn.png
  • HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Didn't he punch Nazis for a while?

PSN- AHermano
    Hermano wrote: »
    Didn't he punch Nazis for a while?
    Yeah but even then he was a huge dick

CYpGAPn.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    While thanos is great and all, the all new Cabal is lacking a certain.... DOOM

steam_sig.png
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    *cough*

New_Avengers_24_Preview_1.jpg

I love how goddamn tired Namor looks there

Just excellent work by Schitti

CYpGAPn.png
  • JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Is he doing the Lin Beifong

• DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Dedwrekka wrote: »
    His Rocket and Groot novel was wonderful

Yeah, I wasn't being facetious. Ravenor and Eisenhorn are amazing series. I don't know why they didn't utilize Abnett for this before.

• WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Still wondering when we find out who killed
    The Living Tribunal

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    One of the Russos was talking about how the MCU is transitioning into handing off reins to new heroes etc, so I could see them doing a Bucky-Cap or Falcon-Cap transition in Cap 3. Guess it depends on their plans for what Evans' final contracted film will be, whether that's Avengers 3 or something else.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    Also, your semi-regular reminder that Winter Soldier looks amazing
    PNpz8Bd.jpg
    rTiz2Xz.jpg
    n3cbvJY.jpg

Wait. Why are those straight up the aliens from the movie Explorers?
    I'm quite glad that I'm not the only one to see a resemblance.
    explorers+alien.jpg

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    hey so maybe we could not post images that give away events of comics that aren't even out yet without spoiler tags

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »

No way

That's just too stupid

My god, I hope it's true

I thought they had changed Jimmy to Jenny and whatnot?

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    The Living Tribunal
    I don't think he's dead; he showed up in both Fractions FF/Fantastic Four run, and in Starlin's Thanos graphic novel. I think the former takes place after Infinity, but I'm positive the latter does.

He just got knocked on his ass by something.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    The Living Tribunal

Point of order:
    We don't know if the Tribunal was dead or just unconscious/incapacitated.

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited August 2014

Welp

fuck

OH FUCKIN NOOOOOOOO
    To be fair, the Marvel multiverse is a lot bigger then DC's 52. So the Cabal may have simply murdered A 'Supreme Power'-based reality.

Owenashi on
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    hey so maybe we could not post images that give away events of comics that aren't even out yet without spoiler tags

Yeah this is getting pretty annoying.

This discussion has been closed.