As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Wildstar] Everybody's dead, Dave.

• FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Beezel wrote: »
    No eta. They stopped monthly content altogether because they want to focus on polishing the content before releasing it to the wilds which I think is the correct move here.

I agree with Raz that we're probably not going to get any sort of post mortem but honestly the game's faults aren't exactly subtle.

Wildstar's main problem is that it's the type of mmo that players have been yelling that they've wanted for years until they got called on it coupled with Carbine's unwillingness to see that they're not really competing so much in an mmo space as they are in an entertainment space. They are competing with the same things that WoW and FFXIV have to compete with in that there is now PS3 and XBox, Netflix and Hulu and they've learned they have to dish out content in manageable, accessible chunks because people don't play games the same way they did 10 years ago. I'm not even talking about just the fact that people got older. There's space to have accessible, challenging content coexisting.

I can admit when I'm wrong and it turned out that "stop fellating your hardcore player base at the expense of the ones that can actually keep your lights turned on" holds more weight than I originally thought.

I think they can turn the game around but they have the wrong publisher for second chances.

Some very good insight in this post.

• Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    The thing is, the combat is one of the main pulls of the game. And pve difficulties aside, the game could have been fine living off of PVP.

But that was an even bigger mess than PVE. I think most people here are blissfully unaware of that fact. But it quickly had reached a point where it was outright unplayable for anyone but the first early adopters/level 50s and only JUST recently was any steps taken to alleviate this (a solid step, but one of the many planned that need to complete before its workable)

However, many people are just NOT queueing for any pvp anymore so it takes so long to do it its a near impossibility to entertain yourself solely on it as an endgame. Its one thing to take awhile to pop a dungeon queue but get roughly an hour or more out of it, but another to wait as long or more for roughly 10 mins of action.

I have been unable to bring myself to do so, but I REALLY wanna level a char on pergo for the leveling world pvp experience. And hoping the rest of the fixes hit before I got to 50. But mostly RL has made logging in a chore and something I couldn't get myself excited enough to stay up to do.

• SomeWarlockSomeWarlock Registered User regular
    Kai_San wrote: »
    The thing is, the combat is one of the main pulls of the game. And pve difficulties aside, the game could have been fine living off of PVP.

But that was an even bigger mess than PVE. I think most people here are blissfully unaware of that fact. But it quickly had reached a point where it was outright unplayable for anyone but the first early adopters/level 50s and only JUST recently was any steps taken to alleviate this (a solid step, but one of the many planned that need to complete before its workable)

However, many people are just NOT queueing for any pvp anymore so it takes so long to do it its a near impossibility to entertain yourself solely on it as an endgame. Its one thing to take awhile to pop a dungeon queue but get roughly an hour or more out of it, but another to wait as long or more for roughly 10 mins of action.

I have been unable to bring myself to do so, but I REALLY wanna level a char on pergo for the leveling world pvp experience. And hoping the rest of the fixes hit before I got to 50. But mostly RL has made logging in a chore and something I couldn't get myself excited enough to stay up to do.

I think the PvP issues are well known. Warplots were dead on arrival(largely because of design issues both in concept and in implementation), arenas favored those who came in quickly and/or win-traded to some OP gear and now are basically dead(2s still have a pulse, but just barely. Forget about 3s and 5s), and even BGs have the problem you've mentioned, which is that no-one queues for them anymore mostly because BGs are/were always stomps based on who had better gear or the bigger pre-made. They've been making changes, but those changes are really a case of too little, too late.

• BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular

That's a clever way to spin "We are consolidating the servers due to a massive drop in population across the board"

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
    Q 1. When will the Megaservers be introduced?

Currently we are still finalising the details and working on the Megaserver technology, which will have a big impact on when it can go live. We will post any new information or updates as soon as possible to ensure any communication on this is as clear as possible.

Q 2. Why did you go for the Megaservers?

Megaservers allow us to increase player capacity so you will always have people to play with. This means it will be quicker and easier to find people to group with with and enjoy the full scope of WildStar. The Megaservers system will not change region restrictions though, so players will still be grouped in NA and EU Data Centers.

Q 3. Are you doing Megaservers because of declining server population?

The increased server capacity to cope with the launch rush is no longer required. Megaservers allow us to increase player capacity per server so you will always have plenty of people to play with.

Q 4. How will the Megaservers work?

After the transition, there will be one PvP and one PvE realm per Data Center. After the merge, all characters that were on PvP realms before the change will be on your region's the PvP server; All the characters that were on a PvE server will be on your region's PvE server.

Q 5. Will the NA and EU region lock still apply?

Yes, both NA and EU will remain on seperate datacenters and will require the appropritae regional accounts etc.

Q 6. What happens if two characters from different realms have the same name?

Along with the Megaservers, we will introduce character last names. Each characters will have a unique name comprised of a first name (this is your existing character name) and a last name separated by a space. In the character select screen, you will have to choose a last name before entering the game. You will be limited to a total 30 characters including the space.

Q 7. What happens if two guilds from different realms have the same name?

The oldest guild with an active guild leader will keep the name. All the other guilds with the same name will have something added to their name to make it temporarily unique. We will give more information about how to change your guild name in due course.

Q 8. How many characters will I be able to have?

You will be able to create up to 12 characters on a single realm. The current limit is 6 characters.

Q 9. What if I have more than 12 characters?

You will be able to play all your existing characters. However, you will be unable to create new characters until you have 11 or less characters.

Q 10. Will I still be able to play in French or German?

Yes. If you wish to play in French or German, just select the desired language in your client settings. You will be able to select between the following chat channels: RP, FR, DE, FR-RP and DE-RP. These channels will be region wide; just like the current /advice channel.
    Q 11. What about RP Servers? Will they be merged as well?

Yes, all realms will become merged. We will however offer a region RP chat channel, similar to the FR and DE Chat Channels, so that RP activities can be kept seperate from the regular channels.

Q 12. Will I be able to transfer from PvE to PvP realms or from PvP to PvE realms?

No. Once the Megaservers are live, the current plan is all realm transfers will be disabled.
    Q 13. Will I keep all my C.R.E.D.D., currency, items, mail, housing items etc.?

Yes, all your character data will remain intact.

Q 14. How will I know the new character name of each of my friends after the merge?

Your friend list will be automatically updated. You should see all your friend's new name once you log in.

Q 15. What will happen to Realm First Achievements?

All the existing realm first achievements will be kept as permanent records on your character. You will be able to compete for new realm first achievements on the new Megaservers though - Start training now!

• kafzielkafziel Registered User regular

That's a clever way to spin "We are consolidating the servers due to a massive drop in population across the board"

Or, y'know. "We are consolidating the servers because having a bunch of different servers was dumb in the first place, so we're fixing that." It does seem like the dev team is willing to address and fix where they screwed up.

• destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular

And probably one of the best ways to go about it, in all honestly. Still, trying to put a positive spin on doing server merges is a tall order, though I give this announcement credit for it's attempt.

In other news, I'm still enjoying playing so I'm going to be sticking with the game for the near future. At least for now.

steam_sig.png
  • GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    On the plus side, last names.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    kafziel wrote: »

Or, y'know. "We are consolidating the servers because having a bunch of different servers was dumb in the first place, so we're fixing that." It does seem like the dev team is willing to address and fix where they screwed up.

I would imagine it's actually both. You can't deny the mass exodus of players away from the game given the reports of people having trouble even finding group and players to do the content on servers. Players have already left the lesser populated servers for the larger ones, but even that only lasts so long as even the large population servers start to feel the hit of the draining population

Forcing a consolidation is the only way to stem the bleeding temporarily while they hopefully work on releasing content and purpose for the players in the game outside the "hardcore" crowd.

The ideal MMO scenario is to use the bare minimum amount of servers you need at launch and then have your population steadily grow so you have to add servers over time, effectively maximizing your cost to usage. Buying a bunch of servers only to downsize later to "Mega" servers is extremely wasteful financially (unless you are using some sort of cloud based solution where you can grow and shrink your usage as needed).

When I said they were being clever I was not being sarcastic, it IS a very clever way to spin what is an extremely shitty situation for them right now. It's effectively PR spin but it's a good one and one people would readily believe as plausible.

However there is a veritable iceburg of anecdotal evidence at the moment that suggests the reasoning most likely involves players leaving the game because of the current state of it.

It sucks, but it's most likely exactly what is happening given what we know.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
    Its both a answering a need and putting a positive spin on it.

The biggest hurdle toward this (other than the tech, of course) was handling the PR hit. I SUSPECT they put it off this long as to wait until it was absolutely obvious to everyone else, as to let the announcement impact as few people negatively as possible I guess.

The most telling is having the question about declining pop in the FAQ. The answer is one of the most evasive I think Carbine has EVER given, but they need to put it there because it WILL be asked and now they can just point to (or quote from) the FAQ.

• surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    GONG-00 wrote: »
    last names are bullshit. i was able to get "Scott" and now i am being punished for it :(

• GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    I bring good news- Scott is a first name.

• destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    surette wrote: »
    last names are bullshit. i was able to get "Scott" and now i am being punished for it :(

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get Scott again.

Scott Scott.

steam_sig.png
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Surnames are a clever way around the name conflicts.

YL9WnCY.png
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Saw the megaserver news today so decided to pop in. Sucks that this is happening already with the game. I hate that my doom and gloom predictions were actually semi-correct =/

Honestly, I think this game has so many things that were really just...inspired. The art, zone, creature, character design? Wow. Infinitely customizable player housing including your own resource nodes and a farm? Something I have always wanted in MMOs. Paths as distinct from Classes? Super cool! I think there was so much amazing potential here.

But, in my eyes, a few big things really hindered the game, and are ultimately why I quit after a few weeks.

1) The end game is the grindiest of grindy grinds and is hard as hell. As Beezel noted, I think there's much less demand for this than is shouted about. People like the idea of it but then it turns out you have to spend 7 or 8 months grinding every week to unlock all your skill/AMP points, and people just don't have time to raid the way the game demands.

2) It's a tautology, but the UI is god awful. They should have put in a lot of work here.

3) Honestly, the Guild Wars model of skills (large skillset, limited use that you customize) is not a good one for MMORPGs. Guild Wars gets away with it because it has really well tuned PvP in which it makes sense, and there's no monthly sub, but I found by level 35 or so I was pretty bored with only having 8 skill slots and wished I had the 20 or 30 skills I had constant access to in WoW. Maybe I'm just weird.

Really, it just bums me out to see this happening so quickly. I think there was so much awesome stuff in this game, but it had no staying power with most people because of HARDCORE, a bad UI, and a some unfixed but severe bugs persisting after launch.

• QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    surette wrote: »

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get Scott again.

Scott Scott.

I hope whoever has 'Don' becomes Don Don Don.

Maybe there's a Hobo the Hobo who will become Hobo Hobo the Hobo.

Now I need to start thinking up good last names for my character(s*)

*if I ever make another character

steam_sig.png
  • terrible DPSterrible DPS Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    3clipse wrote: »
    Honestly, I think this game has so many things that were really just...inspired. The art, zone, creature, character design? Wow. Infinitely customizable player housing including your own resource nodes and a farm? Something I have always wanted in MMOs. Paths as distinct from Classes? Super cool! I think there was so much amazing potential here.

But, in my eyes, a few big things really hindered the game, and are ultimately why I quit after a few weeks.

1) The end game is the grindiest of grindy grinds and is hard as hell. As Beezel noted, I think there's much less demand for this than is shouted about. People like the idea of it but then it turns out you have to spend 7 or 8 months grinding every week to unlock all your skill/AMP points, and people just don't have time to raid the way the game demands.

2) It's a tautology, but the UI is god awful. They should have put in a lot of work here.

Really, it just bums me out to see this happening so quickly. I think there was so much awesome stuff in this game, but it had no staying power with most people because of HARDCORE, a bad UI, and a some unfixed but severe bugs persisting after launch.

Yep. All this. I love the art, the combat style. Myself, the LAS system is fine, but should allow us to have many LAS setups, that are easier to swap on the fly, not necessarily in combat.

Oh well. It was a good run while it lasted. I guess I hated it less than most just because i'm an alt-o-holic, so I just dont play end game, I get to level cap and then start over again to see what other classes are like. That only lasts so long though... :)

terrible DPS on
    The LAS thing is heavily personal opinion. I like both, but Las is kind of needed for gw2 and this due to action combat. There are only so many hotkeys that are practical, and the way these games are played clicking even emergency skills is not an option. Considering I couldn't pay this game anymore without a lock down style setup I couldn't do more skills.

• ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    Let me get all philosophical about Wildstar, while we're at it. Analogy style.

I don't know anything about classic cars, but I have a couple friends who got in a discussion about what was the best sports car ever. I lost interest so I have no idea where the discussion went, but for argument's sake let's say classic car owners generally agree that the best sports car ever was the 1963 Corvette. But if Chevy was to go back and precisely duplicate the awesomeness of the 1963 Corvette down to the most precise detail, it still wouldn't be THE 1963 Corvette. There's just more to it than that.

But in my mind, that's what Wildstar tried to do. The Developers were so reminiscent about the "glory days" of "hardcore WoW" that they missed the nuances of it. Those glory days, seven years ago when everything was "the best" are locked away behind 7 years of nostalgia, emotions and Mt. Dew. People may talk about how amazing those days were, and how they just want another game exactly like that. And maybe your few "classic" MMO players do, just like a few people who drive cars would love to own a 1963 Corvette. But for the rest of us, the masses who sustain games, can look at it and go "eh...".

At least in my limited experience amongst my friends, we thought the whole "har har hardcore raider" thing was just a selling point to get attention. Sure, they were going to have 40 and 20 man raids for the hardcore 1% that dig that, but we were SURE they were going to have more casual friendly content. They would have to, right? Right? And it was pretty shocking for us to get through the game (with quite a few not even making it all the way) to find out the endgame was just a hardmode grindfest aimed at the small percentage of players who wanted to get their asses kicked in 20 and 40 man raids. Once you got bored derping about with your house, there was little to nothing a more casual MMO player could do without it feeling incredibly grindy. And not just normal do this over and over MMO grind. But hard, frustrating and exhausting dailes, with your only respite being broken adventures or soul crushing dungeons. Carbine really, really didn't exaggerate what they were doing, and I think most people were honestly shocked to find out that their hardcore talk wasn't just them just trying to hype things up for attention.

And going forward, Wildstar is going to have a hell of a time shaking that. You never get a second chance to make a first impression, and even if they revamp the game, do a complete 180 on the difficulty, grind and frustration, not only do they have to compete with their own baggage, they have to compete with the next new shiny to launch whenever they do get their shit together. Carbine can also toss the subscription idea right out the window, too...I think relaunching the game, grabbing people again AND convincing them Wildstar is STILL worth $15/month is a bar that might be to high for Carbine to hurdle.

Regardless, it's going to be a tough road. Even thinking about re-installing Wildstar and playing gets me exhausted at this point.

The most fun I ever had was leveling and popping Walatiki queues every 5 minutes.

Now I cannot do that. Queues are like 30 mins if I am lucky and its always the same guys.

So is anyone still playing this on pvp servers?

I rolled Exile on the Warbringer pvp server with a small group of friends. That server has since lost population pretty bad on the Exile side so I and the two friends still playing are exploring our options since the free server transfer gates are open. The guild we've joined isn't moving but I'm stuck wondering if that's the best decision or not. Granted, this'll all become a non-issue once the pvp Megaserver is online, but I'm guessing that's 2-3 months out at best.

Figured this is a good place to ask if there is any PA presence Exile side on any pvp server and what the experience is like there. Feel free to send a pm if you'd prefer.

I am seeing that gold costs of rune fragments and elemental signs are somewhat high now that I hit 50. Which would indicate the supply isn't meeting demand.

steam_sig.png
  • Alinius133Alinius133 Registered User regular
    So is anyone still playing this on pvp servers?

I rolled Exile on the Warbringer pvp server with a small group of friends. That server has since lost population pretty bad on the Exile side so I and the two friends still playing are exploring our options since the free server transfer gates are open. The guild we've joined isn't moving but I'm stuck wondering if that's the best decision or not. Granted, this'll all become a non-issue once the pvp Megaserver is online, but I'm guessing that's 2-3 months out at best.

Figured this is a good place to ask if there is any PA presence Exile side on any pvp server and what the experience is like there. Feel free to send a pm if you'd prefer.

I am seeing that gold costs of rune fragments and elemental signs are somewhat high now that I hit 50. Which would indicate the supply isn't meeting demand.

They are reworking the rune system in the next drop. Part of that reworks includes lowering the fragment costs on some runes.

I have a level 10 medic exile side on Pergo. Just started really leveling last night.

So PTR has the AP changes, and some balance is going into AMPs with damage/healing. No longer purely AP/SP based, they have level bonuses now just like skills.

• RawrBearRawrBear Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    I think the biggest fuckup honestly was time limits on instances. Time limits have for a really long time been a known thing that you do not do in video games. People just hate them, they are stressful, add nothing to the game, and are just not fun. I have a PCgamer sitting around somewhere from like.. 2000 that details, with a mountain of examples how games with time limits fail miserably and how it's a thing in game design that you don't want time limits... pretty much ever. That was like... 15 years ago everyone knew that players just intrinsically hate time limits.

Wildstar manages to make that even worse, because even after everyone who's decided they don't like that shit leaves, the time limits encourage awful behavior from the players that did stick around. 1 wipe? We can't hit the time limit so disband. Someone new? Don't have time to explain an encounter AND beat the clock, better disband. Even people without the gear or knowhow to get silver ended up expecting a clean silver finish or bust.

I'm pretty confidant that if there was a medal system for rewards in vanilla wow it would have completely killed the endgame. Barely scraping past the first boss or two for loot on a dungeon you couldn't finish happened in WoW all the time and people were hella fine with it. I guarantee with rewards timers people would have pulled the exact same "we wiped, lets quit" bullshit 10 years ago and it would have completely stopped people from progressing.

And it totally sucks because I feel like, aside from the timers wild star dungeons were basically the perfect difficulty. As people started to get used to the encounters they became significantly easier despite how hard they seemed at first, and it honestly wouldn't have taken more than another month or two of people ACTUALLY finishing instances for loot for them to just become trivial due to gear. Last time I beat storm talon our tank was so incredibly geared he basically did not need healing. I died on every encounter as heals except for the final one and on every encounter we finished it without me. Even on storm talon while I did have to heal buddy kept himself up through sheer gear power for most of the encounter without me doing much.

RawrBear on
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    I wouldn't mind it if medals were tied to difficulty and just Yog the boss and let you choose the difficulty. Say with Stormtwlon, stick a set of consoles ringing around the path heading up to it (so you have to clear the trash). Turn none of the consoles off, and he's his normal hard pain in the ass sort. Turn one off, he's easier but now worth Silver. Two off, even easier but Bronze. All three off, baby-kicking but no medal.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Ugh, sometimes carbine not making bugfixes quickly is a bit of a pain. Phagetech prototypes currently lack part of their mechanics, making the fight way harder than before. You lose 5 people for 30ish seconds instead of 10, and they don't bring a damage buff to the entire raid after either.

• Kipling217Kipling217 Registered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind it if medals were tied to difficulty and just Yog the boss and let you choose the difficulty. Say with Stormtwlon, stick a set of consoles ringing around the path heading up to it (so you have to clear the trash). Turn none of the consoles off, and he's his normal hard pain in the ass sort. Turn one off, he's easier but now worth Silver. Two off, even easier but Bronze. All three off, baby-kicking but no medal.

Then it would be like Wow's Heroic's and challenge dungeons. Also LFR, 10 man and 25 man raids. They are each an increase in difficulty, but you get to choose.

The sky was full of stars, every star an exploding ship. One of ours.
    Took advantage of a free server transfer to leave Warbringer and go over to Stormtalon.

Who's still playing on Stormtalon? I believe I heard tell of a PA circle? Who do I hit up about that?

Character name is Putridian, by the way.

steam_sig.png
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Kipling217 wrote: »
    PMAvers wrote: »

Then it would be like Wow's Heroic's and challenge dungeons. Also LFR, 10 man and 25 man raids. They are each an increase in difficulty, but you get to choose.

I was totally typing all that on mobile, and forgot the last part: keep the whole "timed runs" and "no deaths" thing, too, but they'd be bonus conditions and if you complete them toss some extra loot in at the end.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    So there is a bug on PTR for medics.

Seem T5 atomize is either resetting to 0.5cd on crit, when using GR, or both. Can literally hold GR down at t8 and spam atomize and nothing more.

Using the free raid gear there, was doing 12k dps to a single target dummy. Yup.

Scared it might make it to live :|

• FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Kai_San wrote: »
    So there is a bug on PTR for medics.

Seem T5 atomize is either resetting to 0.5cd on crit, when using GR, or both. Can literally hold GR down at t8 and spam atomize and nothing more.

Using the free raid gear there, was doing 12k dps to a single target dummy. Yup.

Scared it might make it to live :|

That sounds pretty hilarious actually. Hopefully they fix it before it makes it live though, I am having enough aggro issues just abusing the general GR bug.

I do hope they leave that one in the game though, and balance medic dps around it. It is a lot more fun than our normal rotation.

• MarauderMarauder Registered User regular
    I am on Stormtalon still, re rolled a Dominion esper and having fun obliterating everything. PvP does not seem dead for me, the queue still take between 10 and 15 mins..but it does alternate between absolute face rolls and actual competitive play.

Joined a guild called Merciless that has been pretty fun and active. My espers name is Cassia.

I haven't hit end game wall yet but I really don't get the whole lack of content thing. There is plenty of content, I just think people burn through it too quickly. I always have tons of quests in every hub that I have completely outleveled. I think instead of a grind at endgame they should rework the speed of leveling and slow down the 1 to 50 experience. I argued that when I saw a 50 a few days after launch.

• MarauderMarauder Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    On the plus side I sold a talent point expansion that dropped from .soon as I Pic sack for 20 plat so I won't have to pay for the next 2 to 3 months. The rng gods really like my red headed cassian super model as much as I do.

Marauder on
    So I had read about a hybrid medic build that pretty much uses discharge t8 and shield surge to heal while also being dps. Dual Shock goes along well with this as well.

It seems to be quite potent. I would need to see what kind of healing it is capable of but the damage is nice. I can run around grinding things what feels like as fast as my live warrior but nothing even remotely hurts me. Grabbed 6 dudes and they simply melted and I barely fell below half health and I wasn't even using a heal (mending probes is used to keep up with healing as for the most part shields should be near maxed most of the time and 100% damage goes to shields).

The amp setup is wierd and I geared purposely to take advantage of power converter. I think if you do it right, you could control PC with scalpel and forceps to focus on one area kind of. I dunno didn't min max it yet. And my runes are all over the place.

But it seems to work quite well. I wish I could find a duel on the PTR or get some group content to pop for more in depth testing, but it might be a moderately effective oddball build for fun.

http://youtu.be/0n0aaSFpTTk

Race specific hover board mounting animations on the PTR

• KorrorKorror Registered User regular
    I recently started another alt as I was feeling the grind a bit on my esper. I didn't want to do dailies, adventures or beat my head against dungeons so I made a medic and remembered how much fun this game is while leveling. I go into Celestion and there's a sense of freedom like I can go ahead and do anything I want and it'll be fun and rewarding. New abilities come frequently and I'm seeing content I haven't seen before.

I just wish the endgame was as fulfilling though I have no idea how they could do that.

Battlenet ID: NullPointer