As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[nfl] the kyle orton era has begun

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Andre Johnson please explain to me why you have -41 receiving yards.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Grimes rushes for 81 yard loss.

Oh ok ESPN.

• Options
    CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    A big adjustment to heat is the huge amount of water you need to consume. That's actually really hard to get used to for people not used to the heat.

EDIT: In that kind of heat you can drink a few gallons of water during the game and not need to piss.

Cabezone on
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Seahawks need those fans that blow cold air and water

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The Packers are making Geno Smith look like an NFL quarterback

• Options
    U2's new single sucks.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    I might win my fantasy leagues simply by virtue of being the only person with no injured players

The actually key to winning fantasy football, be the last man standing.

tumblr_mpziaorXYp1s47670o2_500.jpg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Cabezone wrote: »
    U2's new single sucks.

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    okay now packers fans should probably start to panic

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    This is going to be a rough week for me in fantasy.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    jeebus Green Bay

you suck

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    U2 new single sucks.

It was bothering me.

Goose! on
  • Options
    What the hell is happening up in Green Bay.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    I might win my fantasy leagues simply by virtue of being the only person with no injured players

The actually key to winning fantasy football, be the last man standing.

tumblr_mpziaorXYp1s47670o2_500.jpg

I would start Idris Elba on all my fantasy teams if I could. The fact we can draft Tebow and not him is a crime.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    U2's new single sucks.

I anticipated this edit and set it up...you're welcome.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    This week is so weird.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Hah wow how was that not holding on San Diego?

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Nice fast score by seattle.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Barcardi wrote: »
    Nice fast score by seattle.

Yeah the good news for Seattle is that SD's defense still sucks

Seattle D needs a takeaway or two in the second half

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    That was not a penalty, that was some bullshit there.

Glad to see the McConisance getting paid though.

Barcardi on
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    Dammit refs Denver does NOT need your help. Fuck

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    Denver def getting some ref help there.

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    You are arrested on charges and then indicted if those charges turn out to be accurate.

Which is the part that is still incredibly in question....but I digress.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    Big M LangsteinBig M Langstein I NEED FIVE! Registered User regular
    Gerald McCoy out of the Bucs/Rams game with a broken hand.

This Tampa Bay defense is effed...

fBK2q4C.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    All calls against seattle apparently this quarter.

Barcardi on
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    Well at least my acknowledgment of how bad KC is going to get beat will make me money on Fanduel.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    The Denver TD was covered...that was an incredible catch.

Cabezone on
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Wow SD is just destroying this Seattle D

Thomas and Sherman injured on the play.

Barcardi on
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Hawkstone wrote: »
    You are arrested on charges and then indicted if those charges turn out to be accurate.

What are you questioning

That is literally how it works

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Rivers just trolling Seattle now.

• Options
    Fucking Gates is winning me fantasy this week!

• Options
    SD is making circus catches to beat Seatle D.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    we're not getting this SD seattle game here instead it's a show on women ufc fighters and... hm

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Hawkstone wrote: »

What are you questioning

That is literally how it works

According to everything I have been reading in the subject, California law states that if the call for a domestic is made, they arrest regardless. So innocent or guilty the police arrive at the scene they will arrest somebody and hold them as precaution. Until there is an indictment and formal charges pressed though it stays essentially an accusation. And according to what I have been hearing in multiple news sources, things are getting held up in the investigation because there is a lot of question as to if the accusation is legitimate. Therefore the Niners stance is until there is actually charges and not just an accusation he stays with the team. But they are on record as saying if he is charged and they have any reason to believe it true they will fire him...not suspend, not fine, fire.

To me that is how it should be handled, innocent until proven guilty....but the second you are in fact guilty there should be no quarter given. I understand fully that given what has happened lately that everyone wants him gone now...but this isn't Rice were there is tape, this isn't Hardy who is convicted and appealing, or even Peterson where there is photos. This is an open case were the man hasn't even been charged with the crime in question yet.

To me you have to at least wait for charges to be filled before you punish...

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    The patented McCarthy Bad Challenge makes an appearance.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Chargers not fumbling or throwing a interception right now is pretty dang impressive.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Barcardi wrote: »
    Chargers not fumbling or throwing a interception right now is pretty dang impressive.

Close call there

ed: Ryan Mathews down.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    One that does not go their way at least.

• Options
    I told my brother to pick up Gates this week. Hope he listened.

The Packers are totally going to pull a late game comeback and beat the Jets.

• Options
    PS ESPN's in-house sports medicine expert said RGIII's injury probably ends his season.

This discussion has been closed.