As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Kinane

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Watching Edge of Tomorrow.

I love how the Mimics move like ferromagnetic fluid. They're like a walking oil spill.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i may have over stuffed my slow cooker

im supposed to put rice and beans and corn in there in a bit but i put a lot of chicken oops

i may hav overstuffed

YO MOMA!!!!!!!!

lol lol lol etc

how r u shazbot

eh i am fine i guess

dance party today which is always good cuz sunday should be dance party

poo
  • Options
    how r u schecko

poo
  • Options
    edge of tomorrow was a quality movie

poo
  • Options
    to scheck:

10620564_10101458627555482_1898218449552046899_n.jpg?oh=45cfed8fc6051a48cb5a73ed369eb88b&oe=54C0A338&__gda__=1422714414_ba53b35a8ea86f85bcff635a0b8f62fc

poo
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edge of tomorrow was a quality movie

Eh, I liked it, but it didn't stick to the source material enough.

Plus, why wasn't there a Bill Murray cameo?

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    how r u schecko

i am gud i am maek blud

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    fogo de chao is a amazing

Fogo is far and away my favorite churrascaria; like I said, I got married there. But there are two others in the Dallas area that are equally as good and not as expensive.

A golden age we live in, for sure.

there is one here across the street from the moma

i didn't eat for two days afterwards because I was so full

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    umfotee74g16.png

I may be biting off more than i can chew with this next series. :P

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    fogo de chao is a amazing

Fogo is far and away my favorite churrascaria; like I said, I got married there. But there are two others in the Dallas area that are equally as good and not as expensive.

A golden age we live in, for sure.

there is one here across the street from the moma

i didn't eat for two days afterwards because I was so full

I try not to eat for about 24 hours prior if I know in advance.

One of the other churrascarias I go to even includes desserts and hot appetizers in their meal. It's insane.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I really would love to work on some giant mechanical projects like rockets. Like, 70% of the appeal of Pacific Rim and giant robot films is the all the drama and hustle of ground crews working on this one giant thing that will go on to do something amazing.

• Options
    Also I'm really hoping commercial space gets us to the point where we're doing like, weekly orbital launches.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    G5Y4G0E.png?1
    0qQaTRk.png?1
    kXPrLUV.png?1

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    G5Y4G0E.png?1
    0qQaTRk.png?1
    kXPrLUV.png?1

Ahh... It comes from the ancient and mysterious eastern city of Newark. Seems legit.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Just ask my 98 pound Japanese wife!

• Options
    redx wrote: »
    G5Y4G0E.png?1
    0qQaTRk.png?1
    kXPrLUV.png?1

Ahh... It comes from the ancient and mysterious eastern city of Newark. Seems legit.

Turning one finger or your hand into a deadly weapon without bodily contact?

WrRpke1l.jpg

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk1POuNuCnI

much love go to new york city

poo
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    G5Y4G0E.png?1
    0qQaTRk.png?1
    kXPrLUV.png?1

My petite and pretty Japanese wife thinks I'm a strong man with remarkable powers of ancient asian martial arts! She adores me unconditionally! I'm not making this up at all!

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    N.J. Flemming is the best name.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    good mornin awkward white boys and awkward brown boys and self-assured and confident women of all colors, shapes and sizes

We appear to be right on course for the Great Misandrist Purge as foretold in the prophecy, what fun. A wonderful fuck the patriarchy morning to you all

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    fuk got woken up to let bro into apartment because he lost his keys
    i wanted to sleep 12 hours wtf

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    N.J. Flemming is the best name.

According to Wikipedia, his real name is Mitch and the martial art is bogus.

• Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    good mornin awkward white boys and awkward brown boys and self-assured and confident women of all colors, shapes and sizes

We appear to be right on course for the Great Misandrist Purge as foretold in the prophecy, what fun. A wonderful fuck the patriarchy morning to you all

Amen.

• Options
    Here is the first draft of my next creative project what do you think

[PANEL 1]

*The Mother Vulva is seen in her cavernous layer, sharpening her dick slicing knives*

My barely concealed loathing for the male of the species has driven me and my host of screeching bacchanals to unspeakable violence against all human men! If only those sly, sharp-eyed MRAs on the internet had been a tad less incisive, we might have flown under the radar for a while longer!

[PANEL 2]

*close-up of the dick-slicer's curved edge*

Unfortunately, we've had to accelerate our plans to avoid being exposed completely! Damn those pesky MRAs!

• Options

[PANEL 1]

*The Mother Vulva is seen in her cavernous layer, sharpening her dick slicing knives*

My barely concealed loathing for the male of the species has driven me and my host of screeching bacchanals to unspeakable violence against all human men! If only those sly, sharp-eyed MRAs on the internet had been a tad less incisive, we might have flown under the radar for a while longer!

[PANEL 2]

Unfortunately, we've had to accelerate our plans to avoid being exposed completely! Damn those pesky MRAs!

It'll live or die on the art.

• Options

[PANEL 1]

[PANEL 2]

If the hero of this story isn't a morbidly obese neckbeard wearing a trilby and a t-shirt that says, "Cool story, babe," I think you're missing an opportunity.
    2014-04-10-pltm196.jpg?w=560&h=746

• Options
    isn't a bacchanal a type of party?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

I love how the Mimics move like ferromagnetic fluid. They're like a walking oil spill.

Don't you mean Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow?

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
  • Options

[PANEL 1]

[PANEL 2]

It'll live or die on the art.

Yes, I require a talent able to depict the first action scene with justice

[PANEL 3]

*Henchwomyn darting into the cavern, the Mother Vulva still sharpening in the foreground*

HENCHWOMYN: Mother Vulva! They're here! They're at the mouth! We're trying to hold them back, but their indisputable logical reasoning and sharp-edged fedoras are overpowering us!

[PANEL 4]

*Close-up of knife, with Mother Vulva's worried reflection twisted with determination at the viewer*

It is time.

• Options
    Man, apparently there was a Turkish cargo boat with full crew stuck in a port in Quebec because their employer stopped paying them and refused to acknowledge they existed.

They were stuck in there 3 months and now an airline is sending them back home free of charge.

Capitalism is the worst.

• Options
    Echo wrote: »

Don't you mean Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow?

You mean Groundhog Day 2.

• Options
    i really think my future is in comic writing

• Options
    isn't a bacchanal a type of party?
    you've never celebrated bacchanalia?

• Options
    Man, apparently there was a Turkish cargo boat with full crew stuck in a port in Quebec because their employer stopped paying them and refused to acknowledge they existed.

They were stuck in there 3 months and now an airline is sending them back home free of charge.

Capitalism is the worst.

I can only imagine how crazy that must be.

Imagine going to the airport back home from your business trip and finding out your ticket has been cancelled and your company is all, "I dunno who the fuck that is, yo."

• Options
    I though she said vagina detente

• Options
    Mother Vulva looks like Doctor Doom by the way, but with a vaginal flora mask

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    GUYS WAKFU IS ON NETFLIX NOW GO WATCH WAKFU ON NETFLIX

• Options
    Quid wrote: »

Do I have to?

• Options
    Quid wrote: »
    isn't that an anime for an mmo aka surely the worst thing ever

This discussion has been closed.