As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2014: Until next season....

• Options
    KirbithKirbith I appear to be made of delicious cake. Registered User regular
    Things for my Santee have been ordered. Then the wrapping will begin.

Christmas cheer is coming.... soon.

Backloggery | Steam - Kirbith | PSN - Kirbith | 3DS: 4957-2249-4817
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Man, I have had to work crazy hours this week and today (like 16 hours yesterday, 13 the day before)! Which has thrown me back a bit on getting things for santees present. I am excited about it though I think santee is going to love it!

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    I may have a package waiting at home.

I say may because my friend informed me, "there is a box here." And that is incredibly damn unhelpful.

I'll know after work.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I will be here, silently judging Choco's haul this year.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    poisonxpoisonx Registered User regular
    Awesome

• Options
    WillyDubWillyDub Registered User regular
    Santa:

I give you this list of idea's only because i realize i haven't done the best of jobs with a digital footprint for your to sleuth. With the promise of being more active on these boards i want you to know that ANYTHING you gift to me will be both appreciated and enjoyed regardless of value or splendor. It's the Holiday's and i'm just happy we can all celebrate!

-Outdoors: I'm a huge fisherman! I fish mainly for bass and walleye on the Great Lakes. I've owned several different boats in my lifetime and currently fish out of this
    -Sports: Im a Cleveland Sports nut. I love my Browns entirely too much and my Tribe isn't too far behind. With LeBron back my love for the Cav's is growing by the minute as the City is just electric with him around.
    -Dogs: I have two Huskies-Lily and Lola. They are my girls and anytime i can make them happy it's a good day =) If you want to see what they look like they are right here
    -Craft Beers: I'm lucky that i live close to Cleveland as i have 3 Top notch breweries around me. Great Lakes, Thirsty Dog and Hoppin' Frog. Huge fan of Porters, IPA's, and pretty much any beer that's not a Sour!
    -Games: Why else would i be here right? I've been on the busy end lately so i haven't had time to play much or any of the new stuff out there. I have a 360 and a PS3 as well as my gaming rig. A few of my friends have recently picked up Xbox One's and i'm thinking that might be my next system but i'm honestly not sure when i will pull the trigger. My favorite games of all time: Shining Force 2, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, TFC and TF2, and the NFL2k and NBA2k series. I'm incredibly open to anything though, those are just the games i've spent the most time with.
    -Books: Love reading. Favorite books of the last few years: Game of Thrones, Wheel of Time, The Bourne series. Much like games im open to any good reads. I do own a Kindle and prefer digital as i lost most of my book collection to an ill timed flood during a move =/
    -Friends: Im somewhat of a social butterfly, i just love being around people or interacting with them in any capacity. I'm a school teacher by trade (Cisco Academy and CompTia A+ Net+) as well as a Football coach. I've played Multiplayer games my whole life, starting with Magic the Gathering and escaliting into the world of MMO's. I have about 4RL friends i've known since grade school whom meet on a semi annual basis to just get together and have a few beers and play whatever floats our way.

I hope that helps Santa, please feel free utilize proxy with any other questions you may have and once again, thank you for enjoying the Holiday's as much as I!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

So it was for me, apparently. Though my friend is worse then a cat and had to see what was in it.

k8IU8T0.jpg

QM6XiwU.jpg

I have no idea what these are! But oh gods it looks adorable. WE MUST GO DEEPER.
    nRJ6iEj.jpg

zeyQznq.jpg

Yo dawg, etc, etc.

So wow, this is some of the richest chocolate I have ever eaten or something. I think that single egg just gave me delicious holiday diabeetus. Totally worth.

Edit: Holy balls I should change the resolution my camera saves at, but I'm too lazy.

chocobolicious on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/ArcSyn/Secret Santa/GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

So it was for me, apparently. Though my friend is worse then a cat and had to see what was in it.

k8IU8T0.jpg

QM6XiwU.jpg

I have no idea what these are! But oh gods it looks adorable. WE MUST GO DEEPER.
    nRJ6iEj.jpg

zeyQznq.jpg

Yo dawg, etc, etc.

So wow, this is some of the richest chocolate I have ever eaten or something. I think that single egg just gave me delicious holiday diabeetus. Totally worth.

Edit: Holy balls I should change the resolution my camera saves at, but I'm too lazy.

If they made those out of dark chocolate I'd be all in. I love dark chocolate and my husband likes weird plastic toys.

In other news, have any of you watched Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries? I just started and I'm hooked. Has anyone ever read the books they're based on? Not sure I'd want want to read them as the episodes seem to be based on each book but if they're better than the show in some way I'd consider a try.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Oh man, kinder eggs are the best. that chocolate they have is damn great compared against murica chocolate..

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    JMJYiA9.gif

giftening has already been dispatched to me by my currently mystery santa!

I was gifted via email everything in the current Humble Bundle which includes the following:
    - Teleglitch: Die More Edition

- Tower of Guns

- Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet

- OlliOlli

- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

- Jazzpunk

- Risk of Rain

- Shadowrun Returns

- The Novelist

- Eldritch

- Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

I owned none of these, so this is da best.

It also sounds like there is more to come, so thanks a ton santa!

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I do like how every year we illegally traffic kinder eggs to the US at some point or another. The season starts early this time!

• Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Santa, when I sent my info I was a little vague on my likes (I was running late to work and had to get it submitted before the deadline). For your info, I have an Amazon list on my profile, I own a 3ds, WiiU, PS4 and Xbone. Steam, too, in my sig. I also have a kindle and enjoy reading (Song of Ice and Fire, Gentleman Bastards, The Kingkiller Chronicles, and The Demon Cycle are the current series I really enjoy).

But those are just to give ideas if you're having trouble.

Invisible on
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Mwah ha ha ha ha

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    Mwah ha ha ha ha

You frighten me.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Elin wrote: »
    Mwah ha ha ha ha

You frighten me.

evil-santa.jpg

• Options
    WillyDubWillyDub Registered User regular
    I can only hope thats the Santa my Tick is punching.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    I have everything planned for my Santa but I'm waiting till December to kick things off, my tiny heart will not allow me to deliver gifts before then.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Kinder eggs are the greatest! one year i sent my Santee a rack of Nintendo brand ones.

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    i tried risk of rain first at the reccomendation of a friend and yeah this game is pretty great

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Dear Santee,

I am engaged in activities that I have never attempted before. As such, this will either be an awesome gift... or a terrible one.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Dear Santee,

I am engaged in activities that I have never attempted before. As such, this will either be an awesome gift... or a terrible one.

*highfive* I'm doing nearly the same thing.
    Well parts of it anyways.
    One part of the making project I haven't done in like....15 years. Another is something I've wanted to do, but haven't yet.

Santee you'll be happy to note that I have purchased a fairly expensive tool (wood router) to do your project. Its something I've wanted for a while, but this was a perfect reason to get it!

Radiation on
  • Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    Radiation wrote: »
    Dear Santee,

One part of the making project I haven't done in like....15 years. Another is something I've wanted to do, but haven't yet.

Santee you'll be happy to note that I have purchased a fairly expensive tool (wood router) to do your project. Its something I've wanted for a while, but this was a perfect reason to get it!

Is this a sex thing?

• Options
    edited November 2014
    noir_blood wrote: »
    Radiation wrote: »
    Dear Santee,

Is this a sex thing?

My santee didn't post their objection to marital aids...so yes.

Also goddamnit. My Santees wishlist and looking for other ideas has taken me to think geek. SO MUCH AWESOME STUFF!

Radiation on
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I love Think Geek. I have to keep myself from going there so I don't buy everything.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Think geek is cool, but so expensive.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    That's also true. Plus you can get free shipping easier from Amazon.

I used to order Bawls energy drinks by the case from Think Geek. Then my local Target had them for a month or couple, hard to tell because I only ever saw them in stock twice. Now I can't find them anywhere local but I cringe at shipping them anymore. They were my go to drink for LAN parties, back when I went to them before kids. :P

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    JMJYiA9.gif

My santa sent me a message through the proxy elf there with a binary message at the end which ended up being a Prison Architect humble bundle key! Thanks Santa!

KSk300D.png

• Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    Oooh, Prison Architect. Nice.

• Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    I hope my santa has enough to go on. Also, my Amazon wishlist has been in a bit of flux lately, so I hope they haven't been watching it too closely and getting all mixed up.

Santee, I am watching you, but I won't do anything too soon. Secret Santa is for Christmas, and Christmas is for December.

• Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    As cool as the early gifting is, I'd like to aim for a December gifting, although I need to be careful to ensure that they actually get in time because of overseas shipping. Such fun! It does at least give me plenty of time to stalk.

If I had to guess my Santa doesn't have enough to go on at least post wise, so hopefully I've give you (whoever you are) enough information in the PM, at least there's a wishlist (although if you do get anything from there, please order via Amazon if you can as my family are also getting me things from there and we want avoid double gifting).

So yeah, sorry for being a lurker. I kind of feel like this every year and whilst I don't regularly participate in the community any more, gifting others through this is still a lot of fun.

"Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    poisonxpoisonx Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Santa!

Things i like are the walking dead, i have a PS4, XB1. I collect action fiqures and love legos.

I love horror movies blu-ray) love comics, already picked up CoD, and Halo Master chief collection. (you can stalk my ps4 profile and xb1 profile to see what games i already have.

I have an Amazon list on my profile for some helpful hints, most of all i'm open to surprises. Have fun ;)

poisonx on
  • Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    Santa!

In case you're having trouble:

I now have an Xbox One, PS3, and 3DS and will probably pick up one or two more games for the Xbox on Black Friday.

I also have a Kindle and are open to any type of books

And last year my Santa kickstarted my Lego addiction, so you can't go wrong with that. Especially if you want to get me this

• Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    Hey Santee.

I picked out all of your gifts.

You're such a great Santee.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Santa, I'm so sorry, but I couldn't resist and bought Flash Duel today. It was under half the price it was when I added it to my Amazon wish list, and only four were left in stock. I hope that doesn't mess anything up for you.

Also, I'm going to try and stop looking at my wish list once Thanksgiving rolls around as I usually give the link to it to family members as well.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Khoo is in this thing this year isn't he?

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    He is in the list of participants on the first page.

v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • Options
    Whoo! I don't have to work tomorrow. Which means I can spend the day working away on the present.
    But I will more likely spend it pushing it off playing videya games.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Mighty wrote: »
    Khoo is in this thing this year isn't he?

My first time doing this, I was Khoo's Santee. It was kinda like winning a PA-themed lottery. :heartbeat:

Elvenshae on
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Send help, I am being force fed holiday cheer.

N7LPiq8.png

I posted about my new vita like, fifteen minutes ago! AHH!

edit: the santapicture is named evilsanta.jpg

edit: and on further inspection I got another email that may have some sort of code thing at the bottom. Or it's a weird signature.

○●●○○●●○○●○●○●○●●●○●●○●●●

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    TheOtherHorsemanTheOtherHorseman Registered User regular
    Friendly neighborhood Santa, I know I have not posted since The Great Assignment, but do not fret. I will be curating a wishlist and Making Posts this week as my work hours die down.