As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2014: Until next season....

• Options
    NackmatholnNackmatholn Registered User regular
    I am a nincompoop that forgot to add one of his email accounts to his new Phone, so I didn't know that Santa had already left a gift in my digital Chimney, so to speak.

GiftGet3_zps523eefea.gif

o9bbpDG.png

Mucho thanks to Mystery Santa (CaptainPilot doesn't match a name here, hmmmm) Gonna take care of some Nazis during my mid-weekend :D

camo_sig2.png PSN - Nackmatholn
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    GiftGet3_zps523eefea.gif

After a long car ride from a family get together, I arrive home to find a package at my house!
    bgRGNBs.jpg

I open the box and hey look a gift!
    pkbfogq.jpg

I rip away the packaging and GASP
    uxwxaXK.jpg

A LEGO advent calendar! I've never had one of these before!
    P4Wc5mu.jpg

Tetra approves.
    zZgdE6Y.jpg

"Oh my gosh what a great present, I wonder who it's from?" - said Tetra. I respond with this photo!
    dmn2JpM.jpg

Thank you @spookymuffin‌ for this Christmas cheer!

THEPAIN73 on
    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Santa!

The Wii U grab was a success.
    So I'm adding the following to my wish list
    Super Smash Bros
    That Wii U GameCube controller adapter
    Some of them Wii U GameCube controllers.
    Wiimotes since I don't think the bundle comes with any.

Anywho, no pressure if it doesn't align with your plans. Just throwing more ideas out. K bye!

• Options
    xenardxenard Registered User regular
    I should probably never wrap presents because I suck at it. And the fact that one hand is in a cast (thanks to my lovely dog Chip) doesn't help one bit. But wrapping is my favorite part so I am pushing through. Gifts should be sent out some time this week

steam_sig.png
    3DS Friend Code: 2449-5711-0640
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Santa Strikes Again!

AwR4L6N.png

My backlog, it hurts! And there's more to come? Oh lord. I'm especially excited about Transistor though, that looks great. Many thanks secret santa!

Santee, don't think I've forgotten you. I'm planning. Biding my time. Mwahaha.

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    I've confirmed my santee received a gift but hasn't posted about it :(

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    If your Santee hasn't posted, enlist the help of another person to PM them!

I volunteer as tribute to inquire on peoples behalf if needed.

• Options
    Proxy the ElfProxy the Elf Registered User regular
    Blasphemies...

HHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
    Spreading Christmas cheer across the forums since 2009!
  • Options
    C̟͎̼̦̦̰̣̉ͭͦ̅o̝̗̟ͣ̂ͧ̕n̠̞̙̊͡v̤̰̠̮̦̰ͤe̻̻͠r̮̤̩̲̯͗͢t̰͉̾ ͕͚͉͓̖͎̈́̔ͪo̴͍͍̼̺̪ͩͪ̽ͦ̑ͮn҉̮̪̳̤̲͖̼e͎̮̩̺͐ͅ ͓̥̱̹̤̤a̲̗̠̟͍͓̐̈́̋͒͋͑͜n̗̰͎d̫́̐̾͆́́ ̨͕̝̦̟̉̃̂͂̊ͅͅc̗̱ͯͧ͒̍ͬo͎͉͖̩̔́ͅn̙̦͍͙ͤ̃̀͌̑̚ͅv̶̙̤̘̩͙͍̆̄̊͌͌̌ė̘̱͛ͥͥ͗̈͝r̯͙ͥ̂̉̈́͊̔t͖̣̳̳̉͆̓ͬͪ̀ ͈̠̞̘̘̬̝͛́̓͞t̛ͥͣ̉ͦ̔ͬh̻̀͊́ē̼̱̙̘ͭͥ̑̍͛̇m̳̘̟̣̎̚ ̠͕̹̟̣̈́ͫa̲l͙ͥl̞̙̣̘͕̹̼̚
    ̔ͧͣ̾͐̀T̵̖͓̱̹͆͋̎ͩ̅h͎͖̳̳̣͑ͦͪ̓͠e̮͎̦ͭ͂ ̴̻̋̈́͌̎ͮͯt̫̬̺̒̐͂̈́̽͞i̢͎̖̳̭̣̤m̭̺̭̯͖͎̲̅ͭ̃ë̟̜̥́̅͑ ͂ͫ͌̓h̆̎͟aͮ̉͆ͦ҉̲s̹̮̰̓ͣ͋ͨ̇̉ ̸͔̔̿͊ç͚̳͖ôͣ͛͑̂ͣ҉̲̜̥͓͎m͙ͬ̏ͦ̀̿ͤẹ̭̘̯ ̹̑͂̑́f̣͍̺͈͍͝o̶̤̍ŗͭͥͭ̐͆ ͚̫̗̀̅̉ͯt̢͕̎͂͑ͨͣh̭͇̹͙̺̟͓e̳̫͉̟͕̫͒ͯ͞ͅ ̤̝̥̗̱͎͇ͤ͊́ͣ͒ͭP̢͐ͫͩ͂͛̚ŕ͉̹̭͙͖̮͛̈́͟ǫ̤̯̠̻̠̠̫̃ͣx͓̫̭̳͙̖̑̃͛̊y̹̅ ̪̥͔͕̍͐̊ͥͮͧ̚t̻̥̤̭ͭ̎o̮̐ͮ͆͑̂̅̏ ̓͋́͐̌f̣͎̝͙̼̪͇͊ͣͫ͆͘ȧ̢̂͌ͤl͉̣̙̳̙̤̽ͩ̿ͪͨ̇l̷̥̺̬̬͉͉̍ͬ͐͑
    ͍̼̠͓͉̜̣ͥ͋̊
    ̹̜͍̩̼̳̻̏ͮĂ͕̰̘̞̪̳̅̅̑̔͌ͫl̘̺͚̬̥̘̜͐ͩl̰̗͕̳̘͊̎̓̕ ̬̙͉͖̦̥̫͊ͥ͐̄S͇̫̰̪̲̦̩ͣͦ͆̉̒͘â̹̮̘̣̂̈̈͒͌͟n̮̩̫̠̐͟ẗ̜̮́͠a̠̫͎̩̠̻̔̏̚'͇̺ͭ̒ͩ̋ͬ͛s͎̜̣̄́ͬ̄ ̡̜̰̼̥̰̔͌̈̒ŕ̤̰͖̺͗ͅe͈̯̣͓̲͚̯͂̐ͧ͑ỉ̜͙͍̽̌ͧͅn̗̖̝͈̲̥ͧ̍́̉̊͟d̢̤̀ë́̈́ͮ͠e͇̬̮̰̖ͥ̈́̐̐͟r̠̥̔͑ ̨̗̤̹̤̗̻͚̓̀̉̽a͕ͩͩn̴͚̪͚͎̼ͩ̃̋͐ͫ̅d̪̣̠̥̫̻̬̍ͩͮ̓ ͕̱̥â̭̦ͣ̐̋ͥͣ̀ḷ̖̙̂͢l̩̱͚̤͇͚͋ͫͯͭ̓̒͐ ͉̯͚ͪ̒h͙̭̱͛̓̒͛̂͌̚iͤͪ͌ͯ̔͂ͯs̵̳͎̱̭͊̾̾ͨ ̩̝̼̬̦̰̒ͩ̈͋ͪ̃̅͢ė̖̈̔ͩͦ͝l̨͍̹̰̜ͤ̿ͩ̏̚̚f̘͑͠ ̭̤̇͊́ͣ̓̽f̷̲̱̻͚̹̭͇͋̃ͨr̘̟̃́͋̚͡ì̲̰͎̪ͮ̀ͤ̈̋͞e̯̲͍̹͉̘̼ͬn̵͓̳͎̰̳̯̮̎͛̚d͚̦̂ͣ̄̊s̠̰͙
    ͚͎ͫ̕W̠͚̜̜̲o̪ṇ̌'͈͙̻̳̪̱t̢̲̺̬͎́̂ ̙̤̹̤̰̫̗ͨs͔̗̹͕̹̺̞̅ͯͧ͑ͫ͞ò͉́͋ͥ̆͘f̈ͭͯ͊͆̒ͫ҉̫͎͇̥̫̯t̨̲̲̲̙̻̲͗̆̈̑̋͑e̲̯̮͖̼̖̜ͤ̂̓̿̓n̤ͪ ̗̞̮̥͇̞̊͌ͣ̒̐t̼͗͠h̷͈̜̰̜̠̐ë̮̥̟̳͈̙̓̓ͅ ͍̇b̵̮̺̟̲̅̐ͬ̆ͪḻ͇͎̃ö̲̱̟́̔̈́̾̈́ẉ̻͕̥̗̺̺̋ͦ̀͐̽̂ ̠̪ͤ̍͌ͬ͛̕ẘ̰̺̪̺̐͡h̻̟̖̩̻̺͌̎̈́ͅe͙̰̠̯̼̩ͅn̵̞̬̠͇̗̅ ̳͔̰͑̎ͤ̎̉ͣ̈́͞y͎͚̘͙̪͚ͪ̾o͚̣͗u̳̞̠̖̳̫͑͒̔̔͜r̨̗͚̹͎͍̯̹͋̃ ̠͌͊̑͋̚͞t̏̄̑͛̀ͅy͚͙̥̝̯͕̎r͉̣̱̬̟̝r̲͖̫̻͍͔ͦ̃̚͘a͎͛ͭ̔n̪̦ͨ̅̉͗͑ͤ̓́ŷ̀ͥ͌̃̚ ̷̻̫̮̔̊͗̆̂͗̿ͅè̡̺̲͇͇̉ͩͬ̋ͮn̴̫̙̉̔̌̔d̶̟̣̲̏ͣ̈ͤ͗̐s̻̖͇̥̫̝̰̃̋͂ͣ̍͂̆
    ̱̥̍͞ͅ
    ͚̎̃ͬ͐̚T͋ͧͧͫ͛ḧ̦͇̮̏ͅe̘̞͎̲̩̮͆͢ ̧̜̮̹̩͔̅ͪh͕̋̄́̄̋̌͞i̴̙̰̲ͅv̦͕̤̥͔́̚͠e̼̱͉̱̯͔ͩͦ̽̇ ̞̺̘̗͍͎̥ͯ̿̀̐ṡͥͯ͋̍͌͟t̝̖̩̻̑̔̉â̍͆͏͙̬n͙̒͒̈͛̚d̡͇̩͔̔̊̾͒s̈̍̈̑ͬ̚ ̧͒̒w͚̺̱̤͖̯ͣͅa̘͙̰͙̜͎͔̎͆͂ͬͭ̓̚i̦̠̐̈ͦ̀̏͗ͭ͢tͮ̑͛̆ḭ̣̪̯̗̈ͦ̈́͑n̪̙̩͖̮͉ͣ̀g̽͂͛̍ͮ̐ͩ͟ ̨̻o͈͎̺̖͚͎̫û̬̙̮̲͔̖͈̎͂t̸s̈́ͨͩͬi͇͍̼̊̌͒̂d͇͕̭͔͔̓̐ͅẻ͓͆͒̒̚ ͏̪̭̰̜̞͙͚ö̶̙ͤ̄f̮̘̹̰ͨ̍ ̵y̹͓͉͚ͭ̎̑̋o̦̫̍̒̎͗ͭ́ǘ̘̲͍̪̆̔͢r̗̮͉̳͖̖͒ͥ̂̈́̾͑ ̛͙͉͔͆̆̿̓͋̇ẁ͉̺̝͙̭̻͕̊͛̀̉̑͜i̴̐͑n̹̮̭ͬ͒͜d͍̐̽̑͛̾̄̓o͇͙̱͓̗͙͑̎̊w͂ͭ̓̐ͣ̽̽̀ ͛͐ẻ̯̪̌̍̑a̧̰͉̙̻̣̥̜̔̒̇̚c͍̮̪̥͛̈̔͐̀h͚̙̞̫͒́̈́̿́ͅ ̴̙̤ͤṇ͍͖̜̇ͣͤ̒͋̋i̫͖̦̣̰ͭ̊͝ǵ̹̏̐̎͋̿̌͢h̢̜̲̯̹͎̿t̬̄͊̈́͊
    ̖̜̠̱͌ͩ̅̀T͉͐ͬo̤͍͍ͅ ̶̙̘̫̲̣͕̻̽̀d̥͈̠̰̥͖̑͑͗͊ͬ́̉e̫̲̮̲͆ͩ̋̌̉̓̚v̠̭͈̗̠̼͢ỏ̖͕ͧͥͯú̴̙̭̠͕̭̞̭r̡̯̪̪͇ ͚̮̱̫̬̭̹̀y̬͟o̔̂̏u͕͂͟r̷̰̙̭̭͎͔̾͒̍ͧ̑͑ ̶̲̮̗̥̙̯ͅd̗͉͕̱͈̳̄̇r͓̥̮̦̳͙̝͐̽e͇̦̋̌ͬ͂ͯͮǎ͗ͩͣ͐m̪͇̭̊̀̆͂s̶͔̳͑ͨ̍ͪ͌ ̲̭̘͚̾̀̊ͬa̢͉̖̺̳̘̱̞ͥn͖̋̏͟d̺̥̽̎̒ͣ͑ ̜̮̘̯̞̰ͅc̦̜͓͞o̻̿̍̊ͧ̽̽̾́n̷͔̠s͕̗̳̘̙̩̜̅uͬ̉̉̃̓m̷̖̺̓̀̍̌ĕ̤̤̺̤͚̠͌̌ ̟̞̪͍͓̟͗̉ͮ͌̈́͢y̧̜͖̩ͮ̊̓̒̄͂ͬͅo̴̤͓u̻̙̭ͭ̂̽r͍̠̜͇͎̮̪̉͋̋ͤ͝ ̙̲̺͓̟d͔̭̰e̘l͕̻̭͂ͭͨ̎͛ͬi̴̹̬ͦͩ͐ͬg̺ͣͥͯ̅ͫḩ̪̥̞̠̓ͫͩt͎̝͙̱̍̋̉͠

̤ͤ̍̇͑ͬ͆T̬̻̙̍̚͢a̮̪̰̣͆̉ͩ̽͗ͦk͕̫̣̜͓͗̄ͪ̃͞e͇̪̹̖̟ͬ̋͑ͦ͡ ̵͉̆̑ͫj̭̬̤̅̓͟oͮy̆̓̃̂̂̍ͥ͏ ͓͉͖͎͕̮̾̇͆ͭ̃͑̎w̹̪̙̱͇͒̌̅̂̐ͥ́h̗̫͇̻͍̝ͯ͌́͘ỉ͍̳̄̄̂̃l̨̖̰̣̺̦̝͆̾̃̒e̦̟̙̖̒ ̜́̈́͋y͇̹͜o͋ͨͬ͘u͑̑͌̐ ̝͎̝̂̆̊̒͑c̵͚͉̖̩̄̽ͪͬ̊a̍̉̔͌̇̇̚҉̣̞̖̳̦n̘̪̙͙̑,͔͚ ̥̰͗̐̒̏͊̄͜s̩̗̻̗̕m̗͇̮̥͂ͭ̌ͦͮä̙̮͇̜̝́̋͒̍ͅl̵̻̟̜̠͚̩l̷̙̽̿̃ͮ͊̑ͅ ͕̼̯̑ͯ͆͢ͅͅm̧͍̻ͭ̑ͪ̆a̺͓̻͉̕n̼̫̼̻̱ͥ͢ ̽̇͞w͖̱̞̫̋̑͒͒͂̌i̙̓̓̅t̬̜̾͛h̭͊͋ ͉͙̹̎̍ͧͮ̓̾ͯs̳̹̪͔̞̙̉̊͝ẖ̨͙̺̻͉̬ͧ̅̈́ͪ̾̿à̖̲ŕ͚̃ͨͤ̓̆ͨp͍͙̜͊͠ ̇͌̉é̩͇̖̣̠̐̃͆͘ͅa̘͂ͯͫ͗̈́r̍͐̒̂̔̾̑͡s̭̘̠̤̖̳̮͒̍̈̀͊͌͋͞
    ͖̼͉̭̬̑̌̂̌̿ͦ͒S̭̠͉͋͗ͨ̎o͔̳̜̳ͧ̎ͣ̊͐͠o̒͌͋̚ṅ̸̙̪̫̤͎̓ ̦̝̇ͭ̑̎ͭͯ̓w̪̑éͬ̇҉̥̤̤̰ ͙̬̜͇̑̾ͤͭ̃̊̒w̘̾́ͩ̎ͪi͓̜̺̮̖͙ͬͧ̊́l͓͈̘͚̬ͣ͐͒̒͊͆l̴͙̣̦̼̟ ̡ͭ̿͐̅a̧̟̻̙͕̭̰̿͑̔͋̆r͕͕̒͌̅̏̽r̩̰̰̭̞̝ͥ̚͠i͈̘͉̳̰̯͂ͭ̌̏v̡̲̙̦̉̌͌ͬ̔ͅe̯͉͍̭͍̗ͫ̇̓̚ ͇͚̼̤̟̮͔̆̊̀͒̋̌̽͢a̯̔ͮͭͣ̈́͗ͅň͑ͭͮ͏͙̦̣̩̜̺ͅd̗̝͖̙̣̻̞ͯ̿͟ ͎̜͑̆͗͌̅̚b̹̮̹̣̝̳̈ͦř̐í̪̟̲̞n̫̬͎̬͚̘g̯̜͚͈ͪͫ̈̂ ̧͖̹̂̄͛́a̼͇̳ͨ͒͒l̥͇̣̠̿ͥͥ͊͋́ḻ ̶̺̦̲͍̹̂̀ͨ́̎̃o̸̒̍̑̂͐͆f̝̗̓̅̅̅̆ͨ ̥͙̟̥̣̋̑͊ͨ̈́ͮ́ͅy̺͍̩̣͓͉͗o͉͔̞̻̥ͣ̾ͯ̃u̙̘͆͛͋͞r̿͏̼͚͉͍̭ ͬ̍͐̌f͔̮̼̮̱ͯė̤̖̹̥̦̺ͪ͆̈́͐̀a̡r̤̤͔̲̦̼̯͊s̬͓̺̜̀ͦ́ͅ
    ̅͑̀̊̓҉̩̬̻̘͎
    ͉͖͓͐̓͂̆̏̄̚D̗̿̋̓ͧͤ͢o̱̠͉͚͔̠̖͟w̞̰̠̿̿͒̌̃n̢̪ͬ̆͂̇ͧͪ ̶̪̍͐f̘̦̭̘̱͙̿ͣ̇ͧr̖̰̰̯̹͆̔ͦ̾̓̀ͤ͢ͅͅọͥͣ̽͌̄̈́͡m̗̳̼̞͈ͦ̾͂̕ ̞̥͚͓͗͛ͅo̧̳̣̝̼͍̗̥ͥn̺͉̩͌̆ͮ̂̈́ͧͩ ̳̘͖̼̱̖ͧ͗h͏̻̬ǐ̧̞͙̭ͥġ͗̃ͥ̿̐̑͢h̝̅̋ ̴̫̪̾͋ť̍̌̓ͪͥh̃͂e̼̖͉̩̮ ͉̩̱̱̤͒̅ͩ͌̉̀́ͅcͬ͊͌ͯͦ͏̼̻̱i͙̼̰̽̃ͦͅn̩̹ͭ̍ͥḏ͔̝̹͑̕e̡̦͇̗͉̳͈̥͋̒͛͊̌̇r̦̥͚̬͍̗͋s̭̤̫̰̒ ̶̙͋̓̎̌w̠̞̺̤͉̖ͩ͛i̗̫͇̹͒̇̓̔ͨ͋̔l͔͉̦͉̮̓͒ͨͧ̂̚̚l͕͎̰̜̻̝͊͜ ͙͚̜ͥ̑̒͛͑p̳͊̈́͞o͕͂̑̍ͣͦ̚͠u̢̲ͯ͋rͤ̑
    ͈̣̤̻̣̞̹̈́̅̆ͮ͝M̩̯̘͙̰̲̏̅̌̃ͮͦè͈̤̾̃͞ͅr̓̇ͨͭͪ̚ṟ̱̩̗̞̽͂̈̚y̢̼̭̬̋͛̏̽̂ͦ ̛̲̤̞͓͕̇̔̆̌C̖̜̣̯͍͍̥ͯͬ̉h͓̼̣͈̹͔̄̏͂̌͠r̡̤͙̠̙̙̃̾ĭ̛̩͖͂̄̅͋͛ͫṡ̈̎t͇͔̣͇̜͂͗m͙̤͕͇̜̊̋ǎ̒ͮ͋ͩͯs̼̝̮̪ͫͥ͒ͅ ̵̹̯t̤o̧̮̳̮̲͉̬ ̻͋̒ͭͬ̽a͔̙͔̝̩̙͓ͯl̴̠̪̮̮̘̄ͫl̗̣̪͍ͮ,̗ͭͬ͊ ͕͍̪̝̭̓ͨ̿̎͂̃ͥf̴̼͉ͧ͒ͩͦ͂ǫ̲̲ͅr̜̗̥̙̎͜ͅ ̷̲̅ͫ͌͆ǎ̧̇l͖̅ͯ̍̈̄̑̽l̖̹̫͉̙̯̓ͤͭ͐̃ͅ ͕̮̫̄̒̔a͎͈̝̩̅̃r̬͍̬̻͒̐e̱͕̯̰̝̰̲ͫ̋͌͘ ͏̠̞̺̹̠̲n̦̘̯͉̜̆̿ͭò̗͔͖̫̥̥̠ͨ͂ͮ̄ͪ̔ ͊m̭̭̗ͨ̒̓͞o͈͍̥̬̟̲̥ͬ̈̍̚ṙ͇̗̻̻͍͉̉̑́e̫̭͎͙̭̅ͧ̇ͫ

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    C̟͎̼̦̦̰̣̉ͭͦ̅o̝̗̟ͣ̂ͧ̕n̠̞̙̊͡v̤̰̠̮̦̰ͤe̻̻͠r̮̤̩̲̯͗͢t̰͉̾ ͕͚͉͓̖͎̈́̔ͪo̴͍͍̼̺̪ͩͪ̽ͦ̑ͮn҉̮̪̳̤̲͖̼e͎̮̩̺͐ͅ ͓̥̱̹̤̤a̲̗̠̟͍͓̐̈́̋͒͋͑͜n̗̰͎d̫́̐̾͆́́ ̨͕̝̦̟̉̃̂͂̊ͅͅc̗̱ͯͧ͒̍ͬo͎͉͖̩̔́ͅn̙̦͍͙ͤ̃̀͌̑̚ͅv̶̙̤̘̩͙͍̆̄̊͌͌̌ė̘̱͛ͥͥ͗̈͝r̯͙ͥ̂̉̈́͊̔t͖̣̳̳̉͆̓ͬͪ̀ ͈̠̞̘̘̬̝͛́̓͞t̛ͥͣ̉ͦ̔ͬh̻̀͊́ē̼̱̙̘ͭͥ̑̍͛̇m̳̘̟̣̎̚ ̠͕̹̟̣̈́ͫa̲l͙ͥl̞̙̣̘͕̹̼̚
    ̔ͧͣ̾͐̀T̵̖͓̱̹͆͋̎ͩ̅h͎͖̳̳̣͑ͦͪ̓͠e̮͎̦ͭ͂ ̴̻̋̈́͌̎ͮͯt̫̬̺̒̐͂̈́̽͞i̢͎̖̳̭̣̤m̭̺̭̯͖͎̲̅ͭ̃ë̟̜̥́̅͑ ͂ͫ͌̓h̆̎͟aͮ̉͆ͦ҉̲s̹̮̰̓ͣ͋ͨ̇̉ ̸͔̔̿͊ç͚̳͖ôͣ͛͑̂ͣ҉̲̜̥͓͎m͙ͬ̏ͦ̀̿ͤẹ̭̘̯ ̹̑͂̑́f̣͍̺͈͍͝o̶̤̍ŗͭͥͭ̐͆ ͚̫̗̀̅̉ͯt̢͕̎͂͑ͨͣh̭͇̹͙̺̟͓e̳̫͉̟͕̫͒ͯ͞ͅ ̤̝̥̗̱͎͇ͤ͊́ͣ͒ͭP̢͐ͫͩ͂͛̚ŕ͉̹̭͙͖̮͛̈́͟ǫ̤̯̠̻̠̠̫̃ͣx͓̫̭̳͙̖̑̃͛̊y̹̅ ̪̥͔͕̍͐̊ͥͮͧ̚t̻̥̤̭ͭ̎o̮̐ͮ͆͑̂̅̏ ̓͋́͐̌f̣͎̝͙̼̪͇͊ͣͫ͆͘ȧ̢̂͌ͤl͉̣̙̳̙̤̽ͩ̿ͪͨ̇l̷̥̺̬̬͉͉̍ͬ͐͑
    ͍̼̠͓͉̜̣ͥ͋̊
    ̹̜͍̩̼̳̻̏ͮĂ͕̰̘̞̪̳̅̅̑̔͌ͫl̘̺͚̬̥̘̜͐ͩl̰̗͕̳̘͊̎̓̕ ̬̙͉͖̦̥̫͊ͥ͐̄S͇̫̰̪̲̦̩ͣͦ͆̉̒͘â̹̮̘̣̂̈̈͒͌͟n̮̩̫̠̐͟ẗ̜̮́͠a̠̫͎̩̠̻̔̏̚'͇̺ͭ̒ͩ̋ͬ͛s͎̜̣̄́ͬ̄ ̡̜̰̼̥̰̔͌̈̒ŕ̤̰͖̺͗ͅe͈̯̣͓̲͚̯͂̐ͧ͑ỉ̜͙͍̽̌ͧͅn̗̖̝͈̲̥ͧ̍́̉̊͟d̢̤̀ë́̈́ͮ͠e͇̬̮̰̖ͥ̈́̐̐͟r̠̥̔͑ ̨̗̤̹̤̗̻͚̓̀̉̽a͕ͩͩn̴͚̪͚͎̼ͩ̃̋͐ͫ̅d̪̣̠̥̫̻̬̍ͩͮ̓ ͕̱̥â̭̦ͣ̐̋ͥͣ̀ḷ̖̙̂͢l̩̱͚̤͇͚͋ͫͯͭ̓̒͐ ͉̯͚ͪ̒h͙̭̱͛̓̒͛̂͌̚iͤͪ͌ͯ̔͂ͯs̵̳͎̱̭͊̾̾ͨ ̩̝̼̬̦̰̒ͩ̈͋ͪ̃̅͢ė̖̈̔ͩͦ͝l̨͍̹̰̜ͤ̿ͩ̏̚̚f̘͑͠ ̭̤̇͊́ͣ̓̽f̷̲̱̻͚̹̭͇͋̃ͨr̘̟̃́͋̚͡ì̲̰͎̪ͮ̀ͤ̈̋͞e̯̲͍̹͉̘̼ͬn̵͓̳͎̰̳̯̮̎͛̚d͚̦̂ͣ̄̊s̠̰͙
    ͚͎ͫ̕W̠͚̜̜̲o̪ṇ̌'͈͙̻̳̪̱t̢̲̺̬͎́̂ ̙̤̹̤̰̫̗ͨs͔̗̹͕̹̺̞̅ͯͧ͑ͫ͞ò͉́͋ͥ̆͘f̈ͭͯ͊͆̒ͫ҉̫͎͇̥̫̯t̨̲̲̲̙̻̲͗̆̈̑̋͑e̲̯̮͖̼̖̜ͤ̂̓̿̓n̤ͪ ̗̞̮̥͇̞̊͌ͣ̒̐t̼͗͠h̷͈̜̰̜̠̐ë̮̥̟̳͈̙̓̓ͅ ͍̇b̵̮̺̟̲̅̐ͬ̆ͪḻ͇͎̃ö̲̱̟́̔̈́̾̈́ẉ̻͕̥̗̺̺̋ͦ̀͐̽̂ ̠̪ͤ̍͌ͬ͛̕ẘ̰̺̪̺̐͡h̻̟̖̩̻̺͌̎̈́ͅe͙̰̠̯̼̩ͅn̵̞̬̠͇̗̅ ̳͔̰͑̎ͤ̎̉ͣ̈́͞y͎͚̘͙̪͚ͪ̾o͚̣͗u̳̞̠̖̳̫͑͒̔̔͜r̨̗͚̹͎͍̯̹͋̃ ̠͌͊̑͋̚͞t̏̄̑͛̀ͅy͚͙̥̝̯͕̎r͉̣̱̬̟̝r̲͖̫̻͍͔ͦ̃̚͘a͎͛ͭ̔n̪̦ͨ̅̉͗͑ͤ̓́ŷ̀ͥ͌̃̚ ̷̻̫̮̔̊͗̆̂͗̿ͅè̡̺̲͇͇̉ͩͬ̋ͮn̴̫̙̉̔̌̔d̶̟̣̲̏ͣ̈ͤ͗̐s̻̖͇̥̫̝̰̃̋͂ͣ̍͂̆
    ̱̥̍͞ͅ
    ͚̎̃ͬ͐̚T͋ͧͧͫ͛ḧ̦͇̮̏ͅe̘̞͎̲̩̮͆͢ ̧̜̮̹̩͔̅ͪh͕̋̄́̄̋̌͞i̴̙̰̲ͅv̦͕̤̥͔́̚͠e̼̱͉̱̯͔ͩͦ̽̇ ̞̺̘̗͍͎̥ͯ̿̀̐ṡͥͯ͋̍͌͟t̝̖̩̻̑̔̉â̍͆͏͙̬n͙̒͒̈͛̚d̡͇̩͔̔̊̾͒s̈̍̈̑ͬ̚ ̧͒̒w͚̺̱̤͖̯ͣͅa̘͙̰͙̜͎͔̎͆͂ͬͭ̓̚i̦̠̐̈ͦ̀̏͗ͭ͢tͮ̑͛̆ḭ̣̪̯̗̈ͦ̈́͑n̪̙̩͖̮͉ͣ̀g̽͂͛̍ͮ̐ͩ͟ ̨̻o͈͎̺̖͚͎̫û̬̙̮̲͔̖͈̎͂t̸s̈́ͨͩͬi͇͍̼̊̌͒̂d͇͕̭͔͔̓̐ͅẻ͓͆͒̒̚ ͏̪̭̰̜̞͙͚ö̶̙ͤ̄f̮̘̹̰ͨ̍ ̵y̹͓͉͚ͭ̎̑̋o̦̫̍̒̎͗ͭ́ǘ̘̲͍̪̆̔͢r̗̮͉̳͖̖͒ͥ̂̈́̾͑ ̛͙͉͔͆̆̿̓͋̇ẁ͉̺̝͙̭̻͕̊͛̀̉̑͜i̴̐͑n̹̮̭ͬ͒͜d͍̐̽̑͛̾̄̓o͇͙̱͓̗͙͑̎̊w͂ͭ̓̐ͣ̽̽̀ ͛͐ẻ̯̪̌̍̑a̧̰͉̙̻̣̥̜̔̒̇̚c͍̮̪̥͛̈̔͐̀h͚̙̞̫͒́̈́̿́ͅ ̴̙̤ͤṇ͍͖̜̇ͣͤ̒͋̋i̫͖̦̣̰ͭ̊͝ǵ̹̏̐̎͋̿̌͢h̢̜̲̯̹͎̿t̬̄͊̈́͊
    ̖̜̠̱͌ͩ̅̀T͉͐ͬo̤͍͍ͅ ̶̙̘̫̲̣͕̻̽̀d̥͈̠̰̥͖̑͑͗͊ͬ́̉e̫̲̮̲͆ͩ̋̌̉̓̚v̠̭͈̗̠̼͢ỏ̖͕ͧͥͯú̴̙̭̠͕̭̞̭r̡̯̪̪͇ ͚̮̱̫̬̭̹̀y̬͟o̔̂̏u͕͂͟r̷̰̙̭̭͎͔̾͒̍ͧ̑͑ ̶̲̮̗̥̙̯ͅd̗͉͕̱͈̳̄̇r͓̥̮̦̳͙̝͐̽e͇̦̋̌ͬ͂ͯͮǎ͗ͩͣ͐m̪͇̭̊̀̆͂s̶͔̳͑ͨ̍ͪ͌ ̲̭̘͚̾̀̊ͬa̢͉̖̺̳̘̱̞ͥn͖̋̏͟d̺̥̽̎̒ͣ͑ ̜̮̘̯̞̰ͅc̦̜͓͞o̻̿̍̊ͧ̽̽̾́n̷͔̠s͕̗̳̘̙̩̜̅uͬ̉̉̃̓m̷̖̺̓̀̍̌ĕ̤̤̺̤͚̠͌̌ ̟̞̪͍͓̟͗̉ͮ͌̈́͢y̧̜͖̩ͮ̊̓̒̄͂ͬͅo̴̤͓u̻̙̭ͭ̂̽r͍̠̜͇͎̮̪̉͋̋ͤ͝ ̙̲̺͓̟d͔̭̰e̘l͕̻̭͂ͭͨ̎͛ͬi̴̹̬ͦͩ͐ͬg̺ͣͥͯ̅ͫḩ̪̥̞̠̓ͫͩt͎̝͙̱̍̋̉͠

̤ͤ̍̇͑ͬ͆T̬̻̙̍̚͢a̮̪̰̣͆̉ͩ̽͗ͦk͕̫̣̜͓͗̄ͪ̃͞e͇̪̹̖̟ͬ̋͑ͦ͡ ̵͉̆̑ͫj̭̬̤̅̓͟oͮy̆̓̃̂̂̍ͥ͏ ͓͉͖͎͕̮̾̇͆ͭ̃͑̎w̹̪̙̱͇͒̌̅̂̐ͥ́h̗̫͇̻͍̝ͯ͌́͘ỉ͍̳̄̄̂̃l̨̖̰̣̺̦̝͆̾̃̒e̦̟̙̖̒ ̜́̈́͋y͇̹͜o͋ͨͬ͘u͑̑͌̐ ̝͎̝̂̆̊̒͑c̵͚͉̖̩̄̽ͪͬ̊a̍̉̔͌̇̇̚҉̣̞̖̳̦n̘̪̙͙̑,͔͚ ̥̰͗̐̒̏͊̄͜s̩̗̻̗̕m̗͇̮̥͂ͭ̌ͦͮä̙̮͇̜̝́̋͒̍ͅl̵̻̟̜̠͚̩l̷̙̽̿̃ͮ͊̑ͅ ͕̼̯̑ͯ͆͢ͅͅm̧͍̻ͭ̑ͪ̆a̺͓̻͉̕n̼̫̼̻̱ͥ͢ ̽̇͞w͖̱̞̫̋̑͒͒͂̌i̙̓̓̅t̬̜̾͛h̭͊͋ ͉͙̹̎̍ͧͮ̓̾ͯs̳̹̪͔̞̙̉̊͝ẖ̨͙̺̻͉̬ͧ̅̈́ͪ̾̿à̖̲ŕ͚̃ͨͤ̓̆ͨp͍͙̜͊͠ ̇͌̉é̩͇̖̣̠̐̃͆͘ͅa̘͂ͯͫ͗̈́r̍͐̒̂̔̾̑͡s̭̘̠̤̖̳̮͒̍̈̀͊͌͋͞
    ͖̼͉̭̬̑̌̂̌̿ͦ͒S̭̠͉͋͗ͨ̎o͔̳̜̳ͧ̎ͣ̊͐͠o̒͌͋̚ṅ̸̙̪̫̤͎̓ ̦̝̇ͭ̑̎ͭͯ̓w̪̑éͬ̇҉̥̤̤̰ ͙̬̜͇̑̾ͤͭ̃̊̒w̘̾́ͩ̎ͪi͓̜̺̮̖͙ͬͧ̊́l͓͈̘͚̬ͣ͐͒̒͊͆l̴͙̣̦̼̟ ̡ͭ̿͐̅a̧̟̻̙͕̭̰̿͑̔͋̆r͕͕̒͌̅̏̽r̩̰̰̭̞̝ͥ̚͠i͈̘͉̳̰̯͂ͭ̌̏v̡̲̙̦̉̌͌ͬ̔ͅe̯͉͍̭͍̗ͫ̇̓̚ ͇͚̼̤̟̮͔̆̊̀͒̋̌̽͢a̯̔ͮͭͣ̈́͗ͅň͑ͭͮ͏͙̦̣̩̜̺ͅd̗̝͖̙̣̻̞ͯ̿͟ ͎̜͑̆͗͌̅̚b̹̮̹̣̝̳̈ͦř̐í̪̟̲̞n̫̬͎̬͚̘g̯̜͚͈ͪͫ̈̂ ̧͖̹̂̄͛́a̼͇̳ͨ͒͒l̥͇̣̠̿ͥͥ͊͋́ḻ ̶̺̦̲͍̹̂̀ͨ́̎̃o̸̒̍̑̂͐͆f̝̗̓̅̅̅̆ͨ ̥͙̟̥̣̋̑͊ͨ̈́ͮ́ͅy̺͍̩̣͓͉͗o͉͔̞̻̥ͣ̾ͯ̃u̙̘͆͛͋͞r̿͏̼͚͉͍̭ ͬ̍͐̌f͔̮̼̮̱ͯė̤̖̹̥̦̺ͪ͆̈́͐̀a̡r̤̤͔̲̦̼̯͊s̬͓̺̜̀ͦ́ͅ
    ̅͑̀̊̓҉̩̬̻̘͎
    ͉͖͓͐̓͂̆̏̄̚D̗̿̋̓ͧͤ͢o̱̠͉͚͔̠̖͟w̞̰̠̿̿͒̌̃n̢̪ͬ̆͂̇ͧͪ ̶̪̍͐f̘̦̭̘̱͙̿ͣ̇ͧr̖̰̰̯̹͆̔ͦ̾̓̀ͤ͢ͅͅọͥͣ̽͌̄̈́͡m̗̳̼̞͈ͦ̾͂̕ ̞̥͚͓͗͛ͅo̧̳̣̝̼͍̗̥ͥn̺͉̩͌̆ͮ̂̈́ͧͩ ̳̘͖̼̱̖ͧ͗h͏̻̬ǐ̧̞͙̭ͥġ͗̃ͥ̿̐̑͢h̝̅̋ ̴̫̪̾͋ť̍̌̓ͪͥh̃͂e̼̖͉̩̮ ͉̩̱̱̤͒̅ͩ͌̉̀́ͅcͬ͊͌ͯͦ͏̼̻̱i͙̼̰̽̃ͦͅn̩̹ͭ̍ͥḏ͔̝̹͑̕e̡̦͇̗͉̳͈̥͋̒͛͊̌̇r̦̥͚̬͍̗͋s̭̤̫̰̒ ̶̙͋̓̎̌w̠̞̺̤͉̖ͩ͛i̗̫͇̹͒̇̓̔ͨ͋̔l͔͉̦͉̮̓͒ͨͧ̂̚̚l͕͎̰̜̻̝͊͜ ͙͚̜ͥ̑̒͛͑p̳͊̈́͞o͕͂̑̍ͣͦ̚͠u̢̲ͯ͋rͤ̑
    ͈̣̤̻̣̞̹̈́̅̆ͮ͝M̩̯̘͙̰̲̏̅̌̃ͮͦè͈̤̾̃͞ͅr̓̇ͨͭͪ̚ṟ̱̩̗̞̽͂̈̚y̢̼̭̬̋͛̏̽̂ͦ ̛̲̤̞͓͕̇̔̆̌C̖̜̣̯͍͍̥ͯͬ̉h͓̼̣͈̹͔̄̏͂̌͠r̡̤͙̠̙̙̃̾ĭ̛̩͖͂̄̅͋͛ͫṡ̈̎t͇͔̣͇̜͂͗m͙̤͕͇̜̊̋ǎ̒ͮ͋ͩͯs̼̝̮̪ͫͥ͒ͅ ̵̹̯t̤o̧̮̳̮̲͉̬ ̻͋̒ͭͬ̽a͔̙͔̝̩̙͓ͯl̴̠̪̮̮̘̄ͫl̗̣̪͍ͮ,̗ͭͬ͊ ͕͍̪̝̭̓ͨ̿̎͂̃ͥf̴̼͉ͧ͒ͩͦ͂ǫ̲̲ͅr̜̗̥̙̎͜ͅ ̷̲̅ͫ͌͆ǎ̧̇l͖̅ͯ̍̈̄̑̽l̖̹̫͉̙̯̓ͤͭ͐̃ͅ ͕̮̫̄̒̔a͎͈̝̩̅̃r̬͍̬̻͒̐e̱͕̯̰̝̰̲ͫ̋͌͘ ͏̠̞̺̹̠̲n̦̘̯͉̜̆̿ͭò̗͔͖̫̥̥̠ͨ͂ͮ̄ͪ̔ ͊m̭̭̗ͨ̒̓͞o͈͍̥̬̟̲̥ͬ̈̍̚ṙ͇̗̻̻͍͉̉̑́e̫̭͎͙̭̅ͧ̇ͫ

Anyone else creeped out?

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Well, I just got a message from The One True Proxy that my gifts are on their way!

Just to note, I got this message while I was out getting a christmas tree. Coincidence? I think not!

Now to do some work on my own santee's gifts.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Hey guys what's going on? I think I blacked out or something. Everything feels pointy and it's dark in here. Haha! Funny prank guys!

Let me down though. Seriously.

Guys?

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular

Hoo boy

Good luck finding these things

Maybe Nintendo will make more but as of right now these things are sold out and going for insane prices on eBay and Amazon, and Nintendo has not announced any plans to manufacture more

• Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    GiftGet3_zps523eefea.gif

So my crazy Santa has revealed himself to be @TheRoadVirus (and how he did the awesomely weird text), as a bit of a recap I received some "Slap Ya Mama" spice, which has since been put on to everything I've eaten (as requested, but also because it's bloody fantastic).

Subsequently I had a couple of puzzles which led me to a code for the Humble Bundle.

Finally I received a PM with some more codes to register on steam! These were Saints Row 3, 4 and Dark Souls, each of which I haven't played but would like to!

As pictures are mandatory, here are some from the start of each game (except SR4 which I haven't had chance to download in full yet, so I've replaced that with Tex Murphy from the HB).

15731733847_31647fdcb9_c.jpg

Tex! I was a bit dubious after the kick starter about the budget but judging by the opening it looks very impressive. Looking forward to getting stuck in to this, I love me some adventure gaming.

15731733997_deaf0cfc9f_c.jpg

The opening cinematic of Dark Souls. I haven't dared play it properly yet, Demon's Souls consumed me (I imported the Asian version as soon as I heard about it on PS3).

15297809843_d33ddc48fe_c.jpg

Saints Row 3. I've heard SO many good things about how fun this game is. Can't wait to give it a go properly.

I'm somewhat of a monogamist when it comes to gaming, a one game at a time guy, so I've Bayonetta to finish up on Wii U before delving in to any of these games, but I think Dark Souls will be the first. Actually maybe Tex, once I start DS I won't stop.

So thank you kindly TRV, and a merry Christmas to you! Once again my heart has grown three sizes by the generosity of Secret Santa.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    Saints Row is a super fun franchise. Well, at least 3 and 4 are. I haven't played anything else.

PSN: jfrofl
  • Options

Hoo boy

Good luck finding these things

Maybe Nintendo will make more but as of right now these things are sold out and going for insane prices on eBay and Amazon, and Nintendo has not announced any plans to manufacture more

Yeah, I know the odds are slim. Maybe my santa works at nintendo or something haha.
    Also I have heard of some folks in other countries not running into the shortages we are having here so I figured I'd get the word out in case santa is in some place where they are super easy to come by.

• Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    Santa- the postman dropped off 2 packages from Amazon today as I was just leaving the house. I put them inside and ell open them when I get home later. (If indeed they are from you.... I didn't want you to get worried if you were checking if they were delivered, since the note sent from proxy said they would be delivered on the first) then again, they just might be some random crap...I mean gifts for the kidlings.

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    I hope they restock because I was hoping to get one as well. Not that I have smash yet, but when I get it I wanted one since I have GameCube controllers still.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    To me smash feels best on a GC controller

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Amessage from Proxy! OH MY GAAAAAAAWD SO EXCITED! Allluded to comics which is awesome! I've never owned a comic, in paperback due to the space that addiction would take up or in digfital print due to having no device be able to read them properly beyond the PC. Phone is just too small for it. Definitely getting hyped now!

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Dear Santee,

My work is complete. Thy gift be forged.

I'll probably mail it tomorrow. Maybe.

• Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    Santa strikes! Music, and definitely improved my day at work!
    nn59oheomjrh.png

• Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    So i was partially correct, it was 1 box of gifts for the kids and one box of
    GiftGet3_zps523eefea.gif

upon opening said box:
    yJbGdHD.jpg?1

I was greeted with 2 messages. (along with one that was send via Proxy The Elf
    EyUslWU.jpg?1
    "snip" "This is something both my wife and I have enjoyed. It's fun and can get ridiculously tense. Hope you and yours like it!", I'm sure you'll figure out which gift that applies to. I can confirm, however, that it's got nothing to do with marital aids.
    ZxkDlbN.jpg?1

steam gifting is dangerous indeed. my curiosity further piqued, i removed the air packaging and lo and behold:
    O7WhhXo.jpg?1

I am truly happy with this bounty, Santa. (not sure of your forum name), and no need to worry, i don't own any of these. Can't wait to break them out over the coming weeks.

[fake edit]
    rereading Proxy's note, i am to expect another package of local treats, once the USPS get to delivering it. (hopefully santa is from Colorado or Oregon;))

thanks Santa (where/whoever) you are!!!!

Maguano on
    steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Distant Worlds is so good

• Options
    You can make wishlists on BGG? That's a dangerous path I'm now aware of...

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    THEPAIN73 wrote: »
    Thank you @spookymuffin‌ for this Christmas cheer!

Glad you like it! Thank your wife for approving the gift. ;)

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    You can make wishlists on BGG? That's a dangerous path I'm now aware of...

You can. They also apparently do their own Secret Santa, as I found out from a friend who practically lives on that site. We had some fun playing King of Tokyo on Friday but could only get one game in before health issues forced him home for the night. It was a good game though, since my family doesn't truck with the whole "try not to attack anyone and focus on victory points" style of playing. In the end Cyber Bunny proved to be the true King of Tokyo after bombing the monkey back to the stone age and then unleashing a six damage missile salvo that took out the remaining three in one fell swoop from the center of Tokyo.

• Options
    Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    About to leave for my first day at my new job! Gotta pay for that new apartment I'm applying for, and of course I need to fund my Santee's gifts! Oh, and I guess I need to feed myself too.

4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    Dear Santee,
    It's in the mail.
    I was quoted 5 business days for arrival. If it actually arrives that fast, I'll buy and eat a hat. But I expect you'll have it in two weeks, give or take two days.

Three Secret Santas down, one to go. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Santee, it's officially December 1st so I can now start properly stalking you and planning to deliver cheer to your doorstep!

Also Santa, my UPS guy has developed the habit of just leaving packages outside my apt door instead of at the office, so if you can let me know when to expect something that'll be great. I haven't had anything gone missing yet, but I wouldn't want yours to be the first.

• Options
    PrimePrime UKRegistered User regular
    All but one of my gifts arrived before I post them on. ETA on last one is Friday 5th. I'm guessing about 2 weeks of postage time.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    GIFT GET

GiftGet3_zps523eefea.gif

In addition to the earlier-mentioned package, on Wednesday I received a Steam gift of Papers Please!
    MA3yfs3.png

I didn't recognize the name, and a profile search for ObstinateGrove turned up squat, but turns out it was @Grove!
    Grove wrote: »

Sorry for the delay. I love every gift, I've wanted to play Papers Please for a while, and when I'm not so busy I will. Thanks so much for everything, Grove!

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    GIFT GET

GiftGet3_zps523eefea.gif

In addition to the earlier-mentioned package, on Wednesday I received a Steam gift of Papers Please!
    MA3yfs3.png

I didn't recognize the name, and a profile search for ObstinateGrove turned up squat, but turns out it was @Grove!
    Grove wrote: »

Sorry for the delay. I love every gift, I've wanted to play Papers Please for a while, and when I'm not so busy I will. Thanks so much for everything, Grove!

@Sweeney Tom‌ It's such a cool game. I've never played it, but I've watched streamers on Twitch play it for hours.

Glad you enjoyed the gifts!

I realized too late that Valkyria Chronicles was coming to steam. I was just so excited to see it on your wishlist, I had to get it for you. Hope you don't mind playing it on PS3.

Grove on
    Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Man this thread really improves my view of christmas-time every year!!

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    Subscribed to Google Play Music and I'm now curating my Christmas music playlists. :D (I'm abandoning Spotify as they've started including cursing in their ads, which kinda disrupts the Christmas spirit if you know what I mean. Apparently it's been a problem for a while, but I just started getting ads with cursing this past month, and I can't have that at work or with the kids.)

I've also worn my PA scarf I received last year! We went and got our Christmas tree on Saturday and it was frigid, so I wore it. Then yesterday and today it's been really nice outside, so haven't. Weird weather.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    I hope people noticed that my super awesome spice that @TheRoadVirus bought me also featured in my pictures :)

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    Your gift get posts have hidden easter eggs!

• Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    I just want to apologize to my Santa for not being a prolific poster, here. I'm much more of a lurker on the boards, thought I'm constantly checking in and reading threads. For some ease of stalking, here's a bit more info about what I've been up to lately:

1) Reading - Always. I just got down with "Way of Kings" and knocked out "Bird Box" and I'm currently reading "California".
    2) Gaming - Warlords of Draenor sang it's siren song and pulled me back into WoW. I'm also banging through Dragon Age: Inquisition (It's awesome!) and occasionally jumping into Destiny or BF4 to shoot mans. I also picked up Fallen Lords during the steam sale
    3) Real World - I got Geckos! Real live lizards live in our house, now. They are pretty damn cool. I'm also looking to make my way to the gun range more frequently, though it hasn't happened, yet.
    4) Travel - I'll be heading out to Colorado on December 20th (returning the 28th). We'll have someone house-sitting, most likely, so any shipments will be safe, but un-opened until my return.

I go by Kendrik on pretty much everything I do online (with bfk_kendrik or Kendrik01 being used in some cases) so if you see a Kendrik posting something, it's likely to be me.

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    I love seeing the boxes be opened! It's the best part of the process!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Kendrik wrote: »
    I just want to apologize to my Santa for not being a prolific poster, here. I'm much more of a lurker on the boards, thought I'm constantly checking in and reading threads. For some ease of stalking, here's a bit more info about what I've been up to lately:

1) Reading - Always. I just got down with "Way of Kings" and knocked out "Bird Box" and I'm currently reading "California".
    2) Gaming - Warlords of Draenor sang it's siren song and pulled me back into WoW. I'm also banging through Dragon Age: Inquisition (It's awesome!) and occasionally jumping into Destiny or BF4 to shoot mans. I also picked up Fallen Lords during the steam sale
    3) Real World - I got Geckos! Real live lizards live in our house, now. They are pretty damn cool. I'm also looking to make my way to the gun range more frequently, though it hasn't happened, yet.
    4) Travel - I'll be heading out to Colorado on December 20th (returning the 28th). We'll have someone house-sitting, most likely, so any shipments will be safe, but un-opened until my return.

I go by Kendrik on pretty much everything I do online (with bfk_kendrik or Kendrik01 being used in some cases) so if you see a Kendrik posting something, it's likely to be me.

If you just finished Way of Kings then the next one in the series is already out: Words of Radiance.