As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Gift sent, I was very tempted to abuse my access to the corporate fedex account to get free shipping. But I didn't want to get fired.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I arrived home today from a particularly rough day at work, and discovered that something had appeared under my tree.

IMG_20141215_175506_001_zpsgkxm20zd.jpg
    Fearing the worst, I equipped my knife and approached the package.

IMG_20141215_175618_452_zpscqnh0zh5.jpg

The worst, however, was a package that didn't even require a knife to open.

IMG_20141215_175921_491_zpsdivyferz.jpg

There appear to be books inside! Books, and notes along with!

IMG_20141215_180012_164_zpszyyhwpvb.jpg

Behold the horrors of science. - Satan

IMG_20141215_180037_219_zpszdm3euww.jpg

Come take a tour of where you shall be spending eternity. - The Dark Lord

IMG_20141215_180113_599_zpsjrwvguux.jpg

My horseman shall conquer all. - Lucifer

And with that, the notes disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving me unable to tell who it was who granted me this great boon.

Thank you, and Hail Satan!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I was hoping the knife would be in more alarming positions as the pics went on. But that was still great. You guys are all awesome.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I have all of my Satanee's gifts sitting in my amazon cart...just waiting for me to get paid.

Yes hello this is me

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    WHOO shipping out part of my gifts tomorrow

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Dear Satan,

Apparently we are going on a last-minute road trip? I will try to get a neighbor to look out for packages, but we leave Saturday morning and will hopefully be back by the following Monday, or about 9 days. If you are sending me something that needs signing for and haven't done it yet (and don't want to pay for the most expensive shipping ever), you might want to wait till later next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

<3,
    ceres.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    I was hoping the knife would be in more alarming positions as the pics went on. But that was still great. You guys are all awesome.

I considered it but it was really convenient for covering up Satan's real name

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Ok so we played through Never Alone last night

that game is super fun and charming, and was a perfect use of my playstation gift karrde :rotate:

but then! A box in our mailbox!
    dzyMHa4.jpg?4

What better way indeed!?
    WoeTNod.jpg?2

Love Shaun of the Dead

only ever managed to see part of Hot Fuzz

and very much looking forward to seeing The World's End for the first time.

I have wishlist stalking to thank for this one, and more importantly, @Karrde1842‌. Thank you so much!

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    @Straightzi‌ I have it on infernal authority that your torment is not over yet.

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    A mysterious package arrived over the weekend. No pictures yet, but I wanted to let everybody's Extra Satan know I received something, and pictures will be posted. .. soon

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    A wild tube appeared!
    20141216_150733_zpsuky3qpnc.jpg

I had a 5 minute conversation with it before I realized it wasn't actually Tube the admin.

Inside the tube... 11x17 Batman posters!

20141216_150904_zpsgzkr54gr.jpg

20141216_150936_zpsuthd2od0.jpg

These will go great in my media room. I just need to either get some more frames or replace a couple of my existing ones.

I still don't have a name...

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I had an extra package waiting for me today, it took until i'd open it for me to realize it was from Satan!
    Satan2-1_zps4654f074.jpg
    Following the instructions I went for the gift first, here's the note:
    Satan2-2_zpseae1526b.jpg
    Wasting no time I open the wrapping and find:
    Satan2-3_zps930c0535.jpg
    Highlander! I can't count how many times I've seen this movie but I'm not sure I've ever owned it (think my brother had it on VHS back when I was a kid. which yes, means I'm old). Thanks Satan, you're right this is a movie worth owning.
    Bonus: Shot of the contents of the envelope plus knife as seems to be the rage:
    Satan2-4_zps4d6e9d5c.jpg
    Double Bonus:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Knife:Satans::Hair ties:Fashion

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2014
    I came home from work today and there was what looked like a piece of trash on my doorstep
    [No picture of this, because why would I take a picture of trash?]

But then I got closer, and I could make out the word Amazon through the darkness, so I took that trash inside

[Still no picture, because it was dark out. Welcome to winter!]

Once I was inside I confirmed my name and address was in fact on it.

IMG_20141216_182229_471_zps5bzbc5sb.jpg
    It's not like a box or anything, just cardboard wrapped around a hard object. Seriously looked like trash.

Anyways, I've learned a thing or two since yesterday. This sucker has a pull tab, I don't need to equip my knife.

IMG_20141216_182433_388_zpsgiafo45c.jpg

Oh goddammit.

Equip knife.

IMG_20141216_182444_380_zpsh1ryuqvs.jpg

One stabbing and some mild ripping in twain later, it appears Satan has expanded my voluminous library with more of His dark works.

IMG_20141216_182719_043_zpsuna6hcpg.jpg

Join the Dark Others and know true freedom. -Tchort\

Fantastic! I've been looking for this book for a while now.

Thank you, and Hail Satan!

Straightzi on
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I got a box!
    uja26tkt5dcb.jpg
    What's in the box?
    A note!
    vgzgdi7evnvl.jpg
    Woo! Carolina Panthers swag!
    qpe8rmtk9n5z.jpg

Nice! HAIL SATAN!

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Goatmon, yout handwriting is exactly the same as mine on every letter. It's uncanny.

And an a++ gift!

Honestly, I was kind of astounded at how big of a laugh my family got out of the cookie dicks when I was preparing them.

They couldn't stop laughing about it.

At one point my sister just kinda rolled her eyes, all

"A house full of women and you make cookie penises."

Also, the next day after I packed up all the cookies, I had some leftover dough and asked Hannah and Emily (My nieces) if they wanted any cookies.

Emily: Will they be penises?

Me: Not unless you want them to be.

Emily: Yeah, no thanks just regular cookies please. :P

Also my Mom had a laugh showing my sister the initial cookie sheet that was just layered with cookie dick from end to end.

I really should have gotten a photo of that one.

Whoops on the name. So to elaborate, i probably should have gotten a photo of opening it as well. Because I was in my apartment with some friends, basically being peer pressured into opening it. I got UNLIMITED SHIT for it all night long, however soon everyone was eating dicks with milk.

Fun fact, the dicks are perfect cookies for milk, as they actually fit in the glass. They are already all gone. Still the the fudge at about 95%, zero idea how I am going to eat all of it but it is damn good! Again, thanks a ton!

Barcardi on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Dear Satan,

Just wanted to mention that I give my amazon wish list to my family, too. So just make sure you filter > unpurchased, just in case.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Also, people who use the Amazon app on their smartphone. It doesn't seem to hide gift purchases automatically. It will if you use a browser to get to Amazon, but be wary of having things spoiled with the app.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    ohman, if that's the Night watch series that I'm thinking of, I love love love that book. and series, really.

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    So this isn't directly related to Secret Satans, but I thought it might have been. I got a My UPS shipping alert to expect a package from a "Don Jagoda." This was not the name of my Secret Satan, and I was not expecting this package, so I was quite confused. Looking around online, Don Jagoda is apparently a sweepstakes and marketing management group? People get these shipping alerts when they are getting their sweepstakes winnings.

I don't remember entering a contest! So I'm still confused, but excited! The package apparently weigh 9lbs, so I am really curious to know what this is.

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    So this isn't directly related to Secret Satans, but I thought it might have been. I got a My UPS shipping alert to expect a package from a "Don Jagoda." This was not the name of my Secret Satan, and I was not expecting this package, so I was quite confused. Looking around online, Don Jagoda is apparently a sweepstakes and marketing management group? People get these shipping alerts when they are getting their sweepstakes winnings.

I don't remember entering a contest! So I'm still confused, but excited! The package apparently weigh 9lbs, so I am really curious to know what this is.

Puppies.

I'm not sure how many puppies will be in the box, but that is my guess.

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    jgeis wrote: »

Puppies.

I'm not sure how many puppies will be in the box, but that is my guess.

Don't get my hopes up!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    9 pounds of ripe, ripe cherries.

• Options
    I mean really ripe.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    careful opening that

• Options

Traverse City's finest

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    They're just so damn ripe.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

Traverse City's finest

Awww, now I'm homesick

• Options
    Just go to the gas station and get a bottle of Vernor's

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    They actually have Vernors here!!

The first time I found it in the market I screeched in happiness, which got me some looks

Ginger ale is very important

• Options
    I miss drinking soda sometimes.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    You know how you can tell that I was a transplant and not a real Michigander?

Vernor's is effing disgusting.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options

I mean I'd rather go with a Rock and Rye, but an Authentic Michigan Boston Cooler made with Vernor's? Fuck yeah.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options

Wow Sandra

I didn't know you had such darkness inside of you

• Options
    For the record, Vernor's is good, and was the best part of my summers in Michigan as a child

But I'll rarely buy it, because I don't drink soda

There's really only one soda I'll buy anymore, and it marks me as a true child of New England to say this:

MoxieCan.jpg

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I mean to be fair, I don't actually drink any soda.

But Vernor's is like a special kind of revolting.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    My parents were all about Vernor's

My dad still buys multiple jars of Saunder's fudge whenever they go back.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Fuck, now I got a hankering for some Moxie

Someone from Maine ship me some

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Fuck, now I got a hankering for some Moxie

Someone from Maine ship me some

You can totally buy it from them online!

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I have never had Vernor's!

I usually really like regional sodas. Cheerwine is delicious.