As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    This qualifies a cross-over, by the way

i mean, it's not like i'm hoping for a Kingdom Hearts/Star Wars/Star Trek/Marvel super crossover of worlds or anything.

oh god JJ Abrams pls make it happen kthx

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Isn't that why they've been taking their time with the new KH game? Star Wars?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Skeith wrote: »

They haven't ruled it out for inclusion in later games, but as I understand it they don't have plans for it for KH3.

Honestly though, all I want to see in a KH game is Tailspin and mother fuckin Darkwing Duck.

Hell, put Gargoyles in there too; that's thematically consistent with the games. That'd be dope.

QuickSnap on
    6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Aaaaaaah

Gift arrived!

Fancy coffee beans from Louisiana!

MY BEANS

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Someone at work today was talking about the company brand and I instantly thought of you

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    I have a glut of beans right now between LS with the surprise gift :O plus Blue Bottle and now these

SO

MANY

BEANS

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I received something sinister from the darkest side of the moon...

nBKLHXrl.jpg

Thank you very muchly, @DaMoonRulz‌! I look forward to plenty of rage induced aneurisms on my return.

Veldrin on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    We went to take our kids to see Santa at the mall and they either want us to buy a 20 minimum photo package or spend $5 just for the right to see him.

$5 for each kid. And it's not even a very good Santa.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    We went to take our kids to see Santa at the mall and they either want us to buy a 20 minimum photo package or spend $5 just for the right to see him.

$5 for each kid. And it's not even a very good Santa.

I can buy some red sweats, put some (more) powdered sugar in my beard and Skype them from the North Pole, if that helps

DaMoonRulz on
    3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    Skeith wrote: »

They haven't ruled it out for inclusion in later games, but as I understand it they don't have plans for it for KH3.

Honestly though, all I want to see in a KH game is Tailspin and mother fuckin Darkwing Duck.

Hell, put Gargoyles in there too; that's thematically consistent with the games. That'd be dope.

I would have the world's biggest nerd boner for Gargoyles in Kingdom Hearts, but as far as I've seen they only put DIsney movie worlds in there (With the exception being Disney Castle/Timeless River) so I don't think it's ever gonna happen.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Hey, so how do I know that all my stuff on amazon is going to ship together? Because it's got a thing saying that this one item is going to be out of stock until the 26th of december, and I'm not sure if that means that the whole bundle of things is not going to ship until after that (which'd be the preferred option) or if it'll be sent off in stages.

• Options
    Also oh my god it sucks now that the australian dollar has fallen so far

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    The stuff only ships together if it's coming from the same warehouse and also available at the same time. Otherwise it'll ship in separate packages.

• Options
    ah well, time to plan these notes out

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    My satanee's package went out today with the USPS. It has a lot of country to cross. I can't wait to see the reaction on the other side!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @Lasbrook‌ I really wanted to bring you your last presents before I left but when I finished packing at two in the morning it didn't seem like an appropriate time to swing by! So you'll have to wait until the new year, but as compensation I'll try to find something in Germany for you!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Going to be sending out my traditional BIG BOX OF CANDIES AND STUFF today for my satanee.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Lots of multigifts this year

@Neville

? -> Bogey 1 2
    ? -> Penguin Incarnate 1 2 3
    ? -> Rankenphile 1 2
    ? -> Abracadaniel 1 2 3
    ? -> Slacker71
    ? -> fightinfilipino -> Sheri 1 2
    ? -> Raijin Quickfoot 1 2
    ? -> Cello
    ? -> DirtyDirtyVagrant 1 2 -> Plut
    ? -> Tox 1 2 3
    ? -> Tankhammer
    ? -> jgeis -> Moriveth -> DaMoonRulz 1 2 -> Veldrin
    ? -> Sal 1 2
    ? -> Straightzi 1 2 3
    ? -> Fearghaill

Platypus Beirut -> Bucketman 1 2
    Thetheroo -> Uriel -> MulysaSempronius 1 2
    cabsy -> Denada 1 2 3
    lostwords -> Okami
    Sassori -> Marathon 1 2
    QuickSnap -> Karrde1842-> noggin 1 2 -> N1tSt4lker 1 2 3
    Goose! -> TheRoadVirus 1 2 -> DHS Odium 1 2 3 -> Romanian My Escutcheon, Doxy
    Psykoma -> CorporateLogo
    rainfall -> naphtali -> DrZiplock 1 2 3 -> Sweeney Tom -> EGreco -> #pipe
    Kadith -> Nogs
    Rayze -> Kwoaru 1 2 3
    Goatmon -> Barcardi

COMPLETED!

Lasbrook 1 2 3 <-> Lost Salient 1 2

Platy on
  • Options
    Platy, Lasbrook and I are a completed chain

Which is the second time that's happened to me

Because I'm AWESOME.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Ah! Gifts! I got gifts! Presents from the Dark Lord!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    When I sell my textbooks to Amazon next week I'll be buying gifts for my satanee. Sorry for the delay but it will be after Christmas.

• Options
    @Abracadaniel is amazing and the best Satan a gal could murder a few sacrifices for.

JA7938u.png?1

What are they what are they what are they!

DX2cOQc.png?111

Boss Monster was a really fun game I played recently with @OminousLozenge and @DrZiplock so I'm excited to have my own copy of it. I highly recommend it. I have not played King of New York or Love Letters yet, but I'm definitely excited to break those out and give them a shot!

And of course, now I'll be able to anime it up with Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

This was an amazing haul and I'm so very thankful! I literally squealed when I opened the box and realized they were gifts from my Satan. Thank you so so so much!

• Options
    Did you see the puzzle in the gift notes

• Options

I actually had a hard time reading them because the print was really fuzzy on the cards. I saw that you liked the rescuing the Princess and that you hadn't played Boss Monsters before and the gifting of Anime, but I think I missed the puzzle.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Platy, Lasbrook and I are a completed chain

Which is the second time that's happened to me

Because I'm AWESOME.

It's updated!

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    @Lost Salient

Hah, no worries, you could just cheat and call it a birthday present.

• Options
    Sassori wrote: »

I actually had a hard time reading them because the print was really fuzzy on the cards. I saw that you liked the rescuing the Princess and that you hadn't played Boss Monsters before and the gifting of Anime, but I think I missed the puzzle.

Last three letters of each note

• Options
    I mean it would have been a better puzzle without my name on the box or whatev

• Options

I was wondering what that was, but it just look liked the ink was smeared and I couldn't make it out :(

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    King of New York is one of my favourite games when I have a bunch of people over. Super easy to learn how to play, lots of fun, and can handle up to 6 players while a lot of games only allow up to 4.

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    I have received a gift through an intermediary. No worries Satan, I'm in no rush! Thank you for the Scribblenauts!!
    KMutK9B.png

• Options
    edited December 2014

I was wondering what that was, but it just look liked the ink was smeared and I couldn't make it out :(

Aw that's too bad

Depending on the order in which you opened the presents

ABR

ACA

DAN

IEL

Abracadaniel on
  • Options

Aw that's too bad

Depending on the order in which you opened the presents

DRI

NKM

ORE

OVA

LTI

NE

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I don't understand, why did you quote yourself and still make the exact same post?

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    My ways are mysterious

I had a very enthusiastic conversation about butterflies yesterday and I'm still hyped about it @bugboy

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Karrde1842 wrote:
    You may get something random in the mail with no note or anything. That may be from me. Enjoy!

It seems this ominous prophecy has been fulfilled

@Karrde1842 strikes again! Which is funny because I found it in the mailbox about an hour after this conversation:

"What do you want most for Christmas?"

"Well, judging by what I would immediately buy for myself if no one else did, it's ..."
    wLRjlKP.jpg?2

the Transistor Soundtrack!!

Ya, this is gonna be on repeat for a while. So many great songs in that game.

Thank you so much, my malevolent overlord. You've really outdone yourself! I love all of it!

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    My ways are mysterious

I had a very enthusiastic conversation about butterflies yesterday and I'm still hyped about it @bugboy

This pleases me

What is your favorite butterfly

• Options
    well my friend is trying to raise monarchs in her backyard, got a bunch of milkweed and some ladybugs and stuff, there's been some monarch caterpillars munchin away and yesterday I found one that had made a chrysalis and another that looks like it was getting ready to, and it was p rad

Her fiancee and @Stareosarus‌ did not share our butterfly enthusiasm, specifically that they go from being a little wormy guy to a thing that flies around all over the place

It's SO COOL