As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    FedEx said my Satanee should have his/her gift today. I'm hoping that's still the case!

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I received two additional gifts today from my satan (that's in addition to the awesome rice cooker/slow cooker they sent me <3)

A couple of really nifty rice paddles for when I'm done cooking! And a really spiffy kitchen scale!

Pipe, is this your doing?

Thank you very much, satan, whoever you are. <3

• Options
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Oh my goodness a box eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Options
    OMG HASHPEEP

PICTURES INCOMING

• Options
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Welp, I'm done with this place. Fuck this comic. Fuck Mike. Fuck Jerry. Fuck them right in their dudebro fucking ears.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Welp, I'm done with this place. Fuck this comic. Fuck Mike. Fuck Jerry. Fuck them right in their dudebro fucking ears.

What? What comic engendered this hot take?

• Options
    That was Ddv a couple of weeks ago, before she left forever. For two weeks.

• Options
    BOX? BOX!!!!
    476A274B-689E-4BD2-B26D-2A87B040FC78_zpskmovkecy.jpg

A Very Special Note (that gave me bigbig warm fuzzies <3 )
    E319B14D-5A03-410A-9EA3-8944D9B54207_zpsnlrc3xcu.jpg
    04E3B055-AAA4-4F61-AFA1-08EDD9C2A8D8_zpsmloh42c2.jpg

COFFEEEEEEE (holy hell I straight up thought it was coffee-caramels until I opened it, it smelled that good)
    E1381651-7CB8-4FD5-8C2A-3A997509D10F_zpsrg6ia0gi.jpg

TEEEEEAAAAA (I have never seen Baklava tea before in my life and it smells ridonkulously good, omg and hell yes peppermint everything)
    9B5A8023-9841-4E61-890E-9B96015013E6_zpsxcpztnjl.jpg
    67908A9C-2920-4679-B0CF-DBEDB8E8FDA0_zpsm1ytfnka.jpg

..................................................is that
    3C15E108-5EFD-4380-B9E0-2BEDA73997C6_zpsjloeir6o.jpg

IT IS OMG I'VE BEEN CUTETHULU'D (help it's eating my braaaaaain)
    3759ACC9-F433-48F8-BF53-7F2C90813BC5_zpsxptsyeyn.jpg

Oh my goodness Hash and Mrs. Peep, you two are just so sweet and thoughtful and nice and auuuugh I love you both, thank you <3

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Hey, Satan, my dad's little stoop camera saw a total of 4 packages end up there. Luckily, my cousin picked them up for us. Could one of them be from you? I guess I'll find out when I get home Sunday!

• Options
    Dear Internet,
    Please forgive my ridiculously ugly and terrible handwriting.

• Options
    Also Jess, dang amazon is going crazy over the holidays so they turned one package into two. You should be getting two packages in the next few days.

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »
    Also Jess, dang amazon is going crazy over the holidays so they turned one package into two. You should be getting two packages in the next few days.

Smoochin' you and your lovely wife soooo hard through the interweb

• Options
  • Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    That was Ddv a couple of weeks ago, before she left forever. For two weeks.

Seemed rude to express my thanks for these gifts by proxy.

But good job behaving like a complete fucking asshole.

As usual.

• Options
    You're not welcome. Don't come back.

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    How wonderfully petty.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    I'm not willing to let abusive people post here. That's part of my job. You don't have to like it. That's part of my job too.

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    There has to be a more effective way of doing that because what it looked like was someone with an admin badge unnecessarily drama up the secret satans thread over a thank you post.

• Options
    Would it be possible for you to take this to PMs?

• Options
    There has to be a more effective way of doing that because what it looked like was someone with an admin badge unnecessarily drama up the secret satans thread over a thank you post.

Perhaps you're right. Please pm me if you have any other thoughts, I'd be happy to hear them and respond. We shouldn't be fighting on Christmas.

• Options
    Not much more to say. Sorry, Satans, thread.

• Options
    Me too.

• Options
    Merry Christmas everybody <3

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Merry Christmas, Jess. <3

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas everybody!

Are we still doing pictures of our presents with knives?

Because I literally (not figuratively) tripped over this while opening my door tonight!

1493239_10152894200878279_6597566777111206963_n.jpg?oh=46a97d1127196bd61dfc2e3f8595f884&oe=5543794D&__gda__=1430370035_20faccf371572c40f47274b63d7e4a7e

@Fearghaill .... THANK YOU!

10599458_10152894200868279_4167729564688995401_n.jpg?oh=24e69380e292fef1415d150b2ec76683&oe=55337A96

I love it!

I've been on the fence about ordering this! I read through the end of the Chantrelle chapter before passing out from a long day .... I'll be studying this all winter in preparation for spring =)

10868177_10152894200863279_6565172295557562060_n.jpg?oh=2f7e85a0b4010a0307e2319bbb862292&oe=552FC74D&__gda__=1426071476_4307dd0783880c2543061422bd2938a2

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING!

Xaquin on
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    I received something sinister from the darkest side of the moon...
    nBKLHXrl.jpg

Thank you very muchly, @DaMoonRulz‌! I look forward to plenty of rage induced aneurisms on my return.

I think I'm going to need to do a consolidated post here because since my last post @DaMoonRulz‌ has definitely not relented in his Satanly deeds.

Over the past few days I've checked my email at the end of the day and discovered the following:
    WvDUjBPl.jpg
    XStO2ikl.jpg
    GvckHAql.jpg

Thank you so much, lunar dude. You rock!

And I've been struck once more!

4gVdPugl.jpg

I've heard a lot about this game in the past and I've always meant to give it a go, but kept forgetting. Now I have no excuse. Thanks again!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    One more time I want to apologize to my Satanee for not getting stuff to you before Christmas.

It will be coming very soon, don't fret!

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Merry Christmas y'all :D

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    Also that is not just any Harry Potter wand you know!

Oh I know.
    Tell the class? ;D

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    it looks kind of like Hermione's wand?

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    One more time I want to apologize to my Satanee for not getting stuff to you before Christmas.

thisssss!

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    neville wrote: »

thisssss!

Also thiiiisssssssss

• Options
    Also I'd like to take a moment and say thank you to everybody, you've been super awesome and have made Satans such a rewarding experience for @neville and I through the years.

Stay rad, I love you, etc. MWAH

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Also that is not just any Harry Potter wand you know!

Oh I know.
    Tell the class? ;D

It is...

Wait for it...
    Neville's wand, duh

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Today I receive a package in the mail....from Japan! There is no one I know living in Japan, could this possibly be from my Satan?
    zibvB7E.jpg

The declaration says it's a book. Dare I hope....
    NnLddIM.jpg

SWEET! This is fantastic! I am going to have so much fun tromping through this book and learning these songs!
    To Zanarkand!
    nlJgPXd.jpg

Oh man this is a wonderful present. Thank you so much my SS! Maybe in a few weeks I'll post a video of me playing some of these songs :D You rock so much.

• Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    @Syphyre‌

There is one more box to go. I finally taped it closed and I realized I forgot to put a note in it.

I am surprised the music got there today. Amazon said it would get to you between Jan 20 and Feb 15.

Merry Christmas!

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    GIFTS ARRIVED TODAY!

Today I had a special guest assistant gift opener.

Also, who's Robert? I didn't see a forumer name on either of the notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57BLCkDbZns&amp;feature=youtu.be

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204