As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Singularity Satans 2014

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Hi Satan!

So my brother had to take the train home from Virginia early and, being a child-like teenager, opened all of the packages we got. TWO of them are from you! I'll report more in a few days when I get home.

Goose! on
  • Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    One my way in tonight, I noticed that my door mat was out of place.
    Under it I found a box:

WP_20141226_001.jpg

In the box I found two notes:

WP_20141226_002.jpg

Inside was four very good movies:

WP_20141226_003.jpg

Thank you Joshua!! I still don't know your forum name.

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Today, I received a package from the beyond-delightful @Tonkka !!

I received an Aeropress (which I used to make the BOMBEST CUP OF COFFEE I HAVE EVER MADE), some tasty-as-hell coffee beans (which contributed their flavor to the BOMBEST CUP OF COFFEE I HAVE EVER MADE), and a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay (which I have been meaning to read forever, and which I began while drinking the BOMBEST CUP OF COFFEE I HAVE EVER MADE)

Thank you so much, Tonkka! What a great, great present. You are a king among men.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Christmas chains

@Neville

? -> jgeis -> Moriveth -> DaMoonRulz 1 2 -> Veldrin 1 2 3 -> Bogey 1 2
    ? -> Penguin Incarnate 1 2 3
    ? -> Abracadaniel 1 2 3
    ? -> fightinfilipino -> Sheri 1 2 -> Neville
    ? -> Cello
    ? -> DirtyDirtyVagrant 1 2 3? 4 -> Plut
    ? -> Tox 1 2 3
    ? -> Tankhammer -> Kadith -> Nogs -> Straightzi 1 2 3
    ? -> Fearghaill -> Xaquin -> Raijin Quickfoot 1 2 3
    ? -> Platypus Beirut -> Bucketman 1 2
    ? -> Flarne
    ? -> Goatmon -> Barcardi

Thetheroo -> Uriel -> MulysaSempronius 1 2
    cabsy -> Denada 1 2 3
    lostwords -> Okami
    Abracadaniel -> Sassori -> Marathon 1 2
    QuickSnap -> Karrde1842-> noggin 1 2 3 -> N1tSt4lker 1 2 3
    Psykoma -> CorporateLogo
    rainfall -> naphtali -> DrZiplock 1 2 3 -> Sweeney Tom -> EGreco -> #pipe -> Usagi 1 2
    Rayze -> Kwoaru 1 2 3
    JimBobtheMonkey -> KetBra
    Robert Khoo -> Lalabox 1 2 -> Slacker71 1 2 3 -> Syphyre 1 2 -> Rankenphile 1 2 3
    Tonkka -> Poorochondriac -> Goose! -> TheRoadVirus 1 2 -> DHS Odium 1 2 3 -> Romanian My Escutcheon, Doxy
    ceres -> Sal 1 2 3

COMPLETED!

Lasbrook 1 2 3 <-> Lost Salient 1 2

Platy on
    I was just writing in third person for some strange reason, so you can hook up this chain:
    Christmas chains

? -> Slacker71 1 2 -> Syphyre 1 2 -> Rankenphile 1 2 3

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    @Platypus Beirut‌ i had @Straightzi‌ and you can connect kadith and me in the chains

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Nogs wrote: »
    "Platypus Beirut"‌ i had Straightzi‌ and you can connect kadith and me in the chains

Why thank you Nogs. I was just getting ready to start doing some investigation work to suss out your secret identity.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    So I was 99.9% sure that I had changed my ship-to address from my place of previous employment to my home, where I am now 90% of the time. So imagine my great surprise when I walk into the shipping place I used to work at to shoot the shit with my old co-workers when I was handed a package that had been received for me there back on the 5th of December.

Whoops! >_>

In any case, I got the package home and promptly sliced it open.
    SozA3RVl.jpg

WBjkH95l.jpg

VKftB3Al.jpg

Hot diggity damn, it's from @Stale! I genuinely didn't expect to get anything from him, but see how I have been blessed.

UOyMZm7l.jpg

Ticket to Ride! This game is one of my favorites. I'm gonna teach this to my family tonight. Thank you so much @Stale‌!

6rceun58332p.png
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Kayla seemed pretty happy with her present this year.

KqEQPEB.jpg

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Alas, my gift did not dominate the niece's holiday.

Her mother got her a leappad tablet thing.

I mean, a ninja turtle suit is rad as hell, but a portable game console with a touch screen?

Goddamn kids get the best stuff these days, I swear to God.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

WP_20141227_002.jpg

WP_20141227_001.jpg

When the note said obvious, I though it had to be @joshofalltrades‌ but he did not sign up this year.

So I Binged your unique last name and found your Photobucket.

Thanks! @Lalabox‌

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I was actually hoping Solid Saints would happen this year and even posted about it but I guess it never got organized. I didn't want to do a gift exchange so much as gift giving.

That said, if anybody has had an especially rough year, you can PM me and I can maybe put something together.

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Slacker71 wrote: »

WP_20141227_002.jpg

WP_20141227_001.jpg

When the note said obvious, I though it had to be @joshofalltrades‌ but he did not sign up this year.

So I Binged your unique last name and found your Photobucket.

Thanks! @Lalabox‌

The notes were (are) eventually going to reveal my name

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @Platypus Beirut‌ I have been revealed as Sal's satan. <3

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • StaleStale Registered User regular
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    So I was 99.9% sure that I had changed my ship-to address from my place of previous employment to my home, where I am now 90% of the time. So imagine my great surprise when I walk into the shipping place I used to work at to shoot the shit with my old co-workers when I was handed a package that had been received for me there back on the 5th of December.

Whoops! >_>

In any case, I got the package home and promptly sliced it open.
    SozA3RVl.jpg

WBjkH95l.jpg

VKftB3Al.jpg

Hot diggity damn, it's from @Stale! I genuinely didn't expect to get anything from him, but see how I have been blessed.

UOyMZm7l.jpg

Ticket to Ride! This game is one of my favorites. I'm gonna teach this to my family tonight. Thank you so much @Stale‌!

I was wondering where the hell that one landed. Merry Festivus.

easysig2.jpg
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    So I blearily stumbled downstairs to do some laundry this morning and LO A BOX, ADDRESSED TO MOI, FROM OUR LORD SATAN'S UNHOLY REPRESENTATIVE HASHPEEP THE MIGHTY

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bubble wrap!!! Wait, what's that!?!
    28B42A17-5EB3-4F2E-9C39-6B0CF2B11E6C_zpskejgqlp6.jpg

Oh man, these are gorgeous
    3DE54921-E7BD-4ACD-9622-BBFAA4BCD29C_zpsmtdfmxgx.jpg

Brunch old fashioneds, anyone? @#pipe you are the bestevez <3

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    So apparently amazon broke up the first part of my Satanee's gift-o-gram to only deliver them the cat toy, first.

That might be confusing!

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Satan!

tumblr_m22zglmxUz1rozv5vo1_500.gif
    So I got home late last night/early this morning and I came into my room and saw this (poor quality because of phone photos):

jnvq9jC.jpg

First was this, unwrapped, so I'm not sure if its from you, Satan, but my parents said they didn't order it

Eu8KVIn.jpg

Then, we got to the boxes of boxes, package 1:

n58JDv5.jpg

A Giants scarf! I added this to my list last week after buying a similarly styled scarf for my Raider-fan sister-in-law

RnbOxG2.jpg

Next package:

6lM81hm.jpg

A Yankees t-shirt! Best team in MLB history!

JV7UwXm.jpg

Lastly, this:

MKQ0LmV.jpg

A pair of headphones made by Amazon! They were on a list of the most purchased items according to I think gizmodo or lifehacker? Thanks!

DiGWVWH.jpg

The entire haul

y8maWX7.jpg
    Thanks so much, anonymous Satan! I hope you reveal yourself because I love having completed chains!

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Satan!

tumblr_m22zglmxUz1rozv5vo1_500.gif
    So I got home late last night/early this morning and I came into my room and saw this (poor quality because of phone photos):

jnvq9jC.jpg

First was this, unwrapped, so I'm not sure if its from you, Satan, but my parents said they didn't order it

Eu8KVIn.jpg

Then, we got to the boxes of boxes, package 1:

n58JDv5.jpg

A Giants scarf! I added this to my list last week after buying a similarly styled scarf for my Raider-fan sister-in-law

RnbOxG2.jpg

Next package:

6lM81hm.jpg

A Yankees t-shirt! Best team in MLB history!

JV7UwXm.jpg

Lastly, this:

MKQ0LmV.jpg

A pair of headphones made by Amazon! They were on a list of the most purchased items according to I think gizmodo or lifehacker? Thanks!

DiGWVWH.jpg

The entire haul

y8maWX7.jpg
    Thanks so much, anonymous Satan! I hope you reveal yourself because I love having completed chains!

It was meeeeeeee

I kinda love the SPORTS! shirt

Pooro thanks! You da best.

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Since @Platypus Beirut‌ is doing such a good job with the chains, I should probably reveal that I was @Brogey‌'s Satan.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I was actually hoping Solid Saints would happen this year and even posted about it but I guess it never got organized. I didn't want to do a gift exchange so much as gift giving.

That said, if anybody has had an especially rough year, you can PM me and I can maybe put something together.

Hey

Ditto folks

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I updated the chains on this page!

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I feel sad because I haven't been able to ship my gifts out. I'm sorry Santanee, I'm waiting for that golden Financial Aid check to hit me around the 5th of January and then I will show you a golden show of gifts!

• JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    Hello Satans! I just returned home after 4 days at my parents to discover a box from amazon waiting at my door!
    Bella investigates.
    cwcCnFR.jpg
    It's open!
    At first she appears indifferent (and a bit blurry)ad2sh9X.jpg

I think she likes it
    1sdwzid.jpg
    jLVthNN.jpg

The box just had their real name on it, but I recognized it right away as it was the same name that I was given to satanize. Thank you @Ketbra ! My cat is enjoying it already and I can't wait to see what comes next!

Wait, really? Lasbrook and Saliet had each other?

• StaleStale Registered User regular
    So someone awesome bought me a gift, the Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Lego set.

Thank you A. S. It will take it's place next time I'm in my office.

easysig2.jpg
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    So I got the first part of my gift a few days ago:
    2yx22vn.jpg
    15hilj4.jpg

and totally watched it the night i got it! Definitely one o my fave movies of the year!

Then was able to pick up the second part today and was even more pumped!
    2nc1a8y.jpg
    2hn5nh5.jpg

Fantasy Life on the 3DS! I've been wanting to play this forever!

Thank you so very much Mr. Daniel S! I didn't see a forum name on it, and totally know too many Dan's, so I am unable to identify you on the forums, so please identify yourself for props, because you did amazing! <3 you!

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    So I blearily stumbled downstairs to do some laundry this morning and LO A BOX, ADDRESSED TO MOI, FROM OUR LORD SATAN'S UNHOLY REPRESENTATIVE HASHPEEP THE MIGHTY

Fire cups!

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Usagi wrote: »

One more package coming. That package goes with this one :cool:

#pipe on
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Satan has appeared and has gifted me with:

bwdzJwl.png

ORCS! SO MANY ORCS TO KILL!

Thanks so much Usagi! I'm gonna make sure to murder a few in your honor!

Yay Orc murderating!!!

Also there's another thing coming but seriously, fuck international mail so much

• RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I feel sad because I haven't been able to ship my gifts out. I'm sorry Santanee, I'm waiting for that golden Financial Aid check to hit me around the 5th of January and then I will show you a golden show of gifts!

I thought that said golden shower :\

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Hello Satans! I just returned home after 4 days at my parents to discover a box from amazon waiting at my door!
    Bella investigates.
    cwcCnFR.jpg
    It's open!
    At first she appears indifferent (and a bit blurry)ad2sh9X.jpg

I think she likes it
    1sdwzid.jpg
    jLVthNN.jpg

The box just had their real name on it, but I recognized it right away as it was the same name that I was given to satanize. Thank you @Ketbra ! My cat is enjoying it already and I can't wait to see what comes next!

I'm glad your cat likes it! The next bit should hopefully arrive before new years (and will include non-cat items :P)

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    I got a thing!

ngyhflxptqmd.jpg

It's a mobile Bluetooth speaker! Now I can finally listen to my sophisticated music not only everywhere in our apartment, I can even take it with me on public transport (not really) or camping (yes, that will be great). It boasts 10 hours of battery life, that's easily enough to outlast my phone that feeds it ;) I tested it with Shake it Off and it's pretty loud and the sound is good.

No note, but I recognized the name on the Amazon slip, because I was her Satan last year. Thanks @PA Jamie‌, I love it!

• calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    @Grobian Keep an eye on the mail, there are more goodies coming! One of them should have a note!

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Goose! wrote: »
    Wait, really? Lasbrook and Saliet had each other?

Second time I've had that happen! The other time was me and @Blake T!

ALSO GUESS WHAT @LASBROOK I GOT YOU THE BEST THING TODAY IN DEUTSCHLAND OH MAN.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN