As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Very Apocalyptic Christmas: A Do-It-Yourself [Miniphalla]. GAME OVER! Mafia Victory

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Mill
    I do not understand the rend vote at all.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Burnage on a scale from evil to very evil how do you rank

IN THIS GAME, OR JUST GENERALLY?

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Dear Village, you're wasting you time voting for me. Also we really should be worried about the ability for people to do private votes or possible being immune to votes because it wouldn't be the first time that a phalla like this has had those.

Sure I could go for a more active person with my vote, but none of them are really standing out from the others.

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Mill wrote: »
    Dear Village, you're wasting you time voting for me. Also we really should be worried about the ability for people to do private votes or possible being immune to votes because it wouldn't be the first time that a phalla like this has had those.

Sure I could go for a more active person with my vote, but none of them are really standing out from the others.

I think that the only problem with this is that the hosts clearly stated last night that inactives should be warned.

The only two people who didn't vote last night were Rend and Capfalcon, so clearly at least one of them is legitimately inactive. If Rend survives the night, I agree, he must be making votes in private or have some sort of strange, frightening role. Unfortunately, I think wating one more day gives us more information.

Edit: Additionally, the advantage of voting for active people is the fact that they can argue for themselves, which also contributes to the general pool of knowledge.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Even if one of the inactives had a secret vote power they would probably still be voting in thread just so they wouldn't have attention drawn to themselves

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Yeah I really think that mill is just trying to throw people off right now.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    mill

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Mill

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Nope.

Though I would be incredibly suspicious of the late comers, with there single word votes.

I needed a gnome to post looks like a fairly solid vote to me now, given how he has contributed nothing to today's discussion. I'll give GG a pass for now, since he seems somewhat more useful.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Groundhog-Day-4.jpg
    It's still Day 5 for another 20 minutes

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    You had Aural on both GG and Langly

• Options
    Vote is Closed. Votes up to :59 count, those after do not
    May Take Longer due to Sub-Forum Transition

• Options

Day 3 Continued
    Goose! wrote: »
    Wait can we sign up? I'm puzzled.

!sign and or reserve up just in case
    Egos wrote: »
    day3-1.jpg
    will be extended. And end tomorrow night

@;Rawkking Goodguy will be taking over for Rend , @Bedlam will be taking over for Capfalcon
    Previously Votes have been Tallied but Feel Free to Re-Vote or Double check with Me
    Wait can we sign up? I'm puzzled.

!sign and or reserve up just in case

the game already started in CF, but unfortunately didn't finish. One can reserve up though.
    Oh, boo. I thought this was the Holiday Hangout game, I know there was one last year
    Vote Counts

Day 1
    Kime: Burnage, Mikey CTS, Mill, LostNinja (4)
    Grunt’s Ghosts: Obifett, Megafrost (2)
    Gizzy: Cythraul, Retaba (2)
    Megafrost: Gizzy, discrider (2)
    Auralynx: JPants, SLyM (2)
    Premium: Zombie Hero, Auralynx (2)
    The Anonymous: jdarksun, Langly (2)
    Mikey CTS: Preda (1)
    TheRoadVirus: MrTlicious (1)
    Rawkking Goodguy: Grunt’s Ghosts (1)
    Preda: Assuran (1)
    Obifett: Premium (1)
    Burnage: The Anonymous (1)
    Bedlam: Sir Fabulous (1)
    discrider: KetBra (1)
    JPants: Alegis (1)

Did Not Vote: Kime, Rawkking Goodguy, Bedlam, TheRoadVirus, I needed a gnome to post.

Day 2
    TheRoadVirus: jdarksun, premium, Sir Fabulous, Alegis, Retaba (5)
    Obifett: discrider, SLyM, Preda, Mill (4)
    Grunt’s Ghosts: Mikey CTS, Obifett, Auralynx (3)
    Premium: Assuran, Grunt’s Ghosts (2)
    Assuran: MrTlicious, Megafrost (2)
    I needed a gnome to post.: Burnage, KetBra (2)
    The Anonymous: Gizzy, Langly (2)
    Jdarksun: The Anonymous (1)
    Preda: Zombie Hero (1)
    Zombie Hero: TheRoadVirus (1)
    Langly: I needed a gnome to post. (1)

Did not Vote: Rawkking Goodguy, Bedlam

Day 3

Mill: Alegis, Sir Fabulous, SLyM, premium, I needed a gnome to post., Grunt’s Ghosts (6)
    Rawkking Goodguy: Assuran, Gizzy, Retaba (3)
    I needed a gnome to post.: Burnage, Megafrost, Mill (3)
    Langly: MrTlicious (1)
    Auralynx: Zombie Hero (1)
    Zombie Hero: KetBra (1)
    Burnage: Langly (1)
    Retaba: jdarksun (1)

Yet to Vote: Rawkking Goodguy, Auralynx, Preda, Bedlam, The Anonymous
    Alegis wrote: »
    Could anyone fill me in on what went down after my vote? Seems I got something started ...
    KetBra wrote: »
    It's a mystery that may never be solved
    I killed everyone
    Preda wrote: »
    When I come to vote I found the hangout but not the thread yet...
    On no data on how the previous votes have been casted, Ill go with RGG, because sobstitutes are always evil.
    Untill something better come up...
    !reserve (psst hi guys)
    Bedlam wrote: »
    I LIVE!
    Why not jdarksun?
    Assuran wrote: »
    I imagine we're waiting for results.
    But the day got extended
    And somehow I missed the giant gold post.

It's cause I'm blind.
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Something happened with Mill or something.
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I did not in fact vote for ZH, I just complained that he voted for me.

Some details on Mill would be good; I was busy getting the hell kicked out of me as the overlord in Descent due to a misunderstanding of Stuns.
    Retaba wrote: »
    Oh, well if Rend and Cap were both actively unactive than I remove my vote for [/b]Rawking[/b][/color].
    Retaba for failing at bbcode. You have no excuse!
    Megafrost wrote: »
    I needed a gnome to post to keep my vote where it was before.
    Burnage wrote: »
    I THINK THE MILL VOTE IS LIKELY TO BE A TRAP. I DIDN'T AGREE WITH HIS REASONING ABOUT REND, BUT IT'S FAIRLY RARE FOR MAFIA MEMBERS TO PUBLICLY PUT FORWARD AN ARGUMENT FOR VOTE TARGETS - WE'LL BE BETTER OFF LOOKING AT THE PLAYERS WHO ARE LAYING LOW AND TRYING NOT TO ROCK THE BOAT.
    day3-1.jpg
    will be extended. And end tomorrow night
    for those who missed it or.. Dont read,

mikey cts is also going to run a holidat game for those interested,
    Hello hello everyone who missed most of yesterday! I will try to fill you in on some things.
    I did not in fact vote for ZH, I just complained that he voted for me.

Some details on Mill would be good; I was busy getting the hell kicked out of me as the overlord in Descent due to a misunderstanding of Stuns.

Yep! Auralynx you are one of the few people who hasn't voted yet. I think you rea my vote count backwards or something.

As far as the Mill vote goes, I was the one who caused it to start taking off.

My reason was simple. The leading wagon at the time was Rend, a player who was entirely inactive. I saw it as a waste of a valuable day of vote records trying to get rid of an inactive player, so I argued for someone different.

Although I'm not sure that Mill is mafia, I found his positions on various bandwagons suspect.

Personally, I'm not dead-set on a vote for Mill, but nobody has proposed a better person to vote for, or at least has not made a logical (to me) argument for one.

If someone makes a better argument to vote for somebody else, I'll happily switch. Until then my vote stands.
    Rawking I've been putting /'s in front of everything in the code lately :( Haven't used it in a while! I keep having to backspace every time I do one.
    I guess I'll vote for Zombie Hero, purple votes and everything.
    Made double sure that one was right. :biggrin:
    So I should probably know this but I just walked off a plane have had more layovers in different timezones than I have had hours of sleep.

When does this day end?
    Before the new one begins obviously
    Mill.

I believe this day ends about 5 hours after this post, roman.
    So I should probably know this but I just walked off a plane have had more layovers in different timezones than I have had hours of sleep.

When does this day end?
    Sometime tomorrow night as the day has been extended.

When does this day end?

VOTE CLOSES at 1 AM EST, 12 AM CST, 11 PM MST, 10 PM PST, 5 PM AEDT, 3 PM JST, 1 PM ICT, 7 AM CET, 6 AM GMT

so, approx . 4:30 hours from now.
    To make that clearer

1AM EST,12 AM CST, 5 PM AEDT, 3PM JST, PM ICT, 7 AM CET, 6 AM GMT on the 24th
    11 PM MST, 10 PM PST on the 23rd
    Egos, you're a wild animal.
    Man it's really annoying getting caught up on the game, especially with the old thread being lost.

Can anyone tell me who Mikey voted for?
    Also everyone should sign up in the other phalla!
    Also everyone should sign up in the other phalla!

I LIKE THIS SUGGESTION. YOU'RE VERY NICE, RAWKKING.
    Going to return the kindness and vote retaba!

(eh, he's quiet enough that he could be mafia. I don't really like the other options, Mill for the reasons burnage said and INANTP is interesting to me!)
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Definitely Retaba.
    Man it's really annoying getting caught up on the game, especially with the old thread being lost.

Can anyone tell me who Mikey voted for?

Mikey voted for Kime night 1 and Grunt's Ghosts night 2
    I'd be suspicious of the people that eagerly jumped on the wagon to run me out of the time without voicing much of their own thoughts. As burnage said, with as quiet as things have been, the mafia aren't going to rock the boat. I'm probably screwed, but on the upside, there isn't anything terribly special about my ability. So the village will just be short one one villager. Only probably is we'll be down to 18 players and we'll be lucky if the mafia is reduced to 4.
    10 man mafia
    Approx 1 Hour till Vote Close
    Zombie Hero, I'm calling your name
    Wait what? How have I been quiet? Ignoring the voting for me, I am just taking umbrage at the accusation I've been quiet, that isn't true?
    Yeah I think Retaba has been decently active.

If I die tonight, I would take a look at TA, Aura, and Preda.

Nothing solid, mind. Just hunches.
    Langly will probably die tonight
    Vote is closed. Votes at :59 count, those past do not
    Narration up Shortly
    Langly will probably die tonight

Buuuuuut I'm Christmas pudding!
    So on the first night, someone or something covered me with a noxious purple goo, but it disappeared fairly quickly.

• Options

Day 4
    day4.jpg
    Now a certain man of the sons of the prophets said to another by the word of the LORD, "Please strike me." But the man refused to strike him. Then he said to him, "Because you have not listened to the voice of the LORD, behold, as soon as you have departed from me, a lion will kill you." And as soon as he had departed from him a lion found him and killed him.

It would be natural to assume that Robin Holiday would throw in his lot with those seeking to destroy Christmas within the mall. Robin had been an active enemy of the Christmas Supremacist Movement that had formed in the Mall. Alas after Robin being flung into the icy depths of the "Fishing Hole of Merriment and Doom", the angry mob was unable to find any evidence linking him to the violent attacks of recent.

Meanwhile, Ron Perlman had been recording some lines for a new game chronicling the Apocalypse, when suddenly an explosion blew down one of the walls to his recording booth. The wall crushed and killed Ron Perlman . MegaMall 1's artistic community was irrevocably damaged that day.

Ever since the chaos had erupted, looters had been trying to make off with what they could as others were swept up in the chaos. One Scavenger in particular drew in some unwanted attention. The body of young man was found beaten to death in the Mall's super sport-mart. Bruises appeared all over his body , no doubt caused by the various baseball bats and golfclubs lying around. Elsewhere, Naughty the Elf was taking a carefree stroll down Candy Cane Lane, when he heard dark whispers. He put it aside as he crossed over marshmellow bridge, when suddenly a stripped hook propped out from the chocolate springs and tore itself into Naughty's jaw- ripping and pulling him over the bridge into the chocolate to his demise.
    ---
    The Eliminated
    Mill-Robin 'Chaos' Holiday- Found Lacking in Christmas Cheer and Thrown to Icy Depths by the Mobs of MegaMall 1
    jdarksun- Christmas Ron Perlman- Crushed by the Forth Wall
    SlyM-The Christmas Scavenger - Beaten to Death
    Zombie Hero- Naughty the Elf- Taken to his Chocolate-y Grave
    Day 4 has now Begun
    It will End Tomorrow at VOTE CLOSES at 1 AM EST, 12 AM CST, 11 PM MST, 10 PM PST, 5 PM AEDT, 3 PM JST, 1 PM ICT, 7 AM CET, 6 AM GMT

PMS are Now Going Out[size]
    Please remain silent until I give the go-ahead
    Alright, All Pms are out. If you feel I missed you, shoot me a message
    Day 4 may commence
    Per usual, if people desire an extension let us know ASAP
    oooo0000oooo0000oooo0000oooo

I told you

P.S. Fox News sucks balls

oooo0000oooo0000oooo0000oooo
    as the person who played fox news last year i take offense to that
    Dear everyone: Burnage is a bad dude from a dark future with no Christmas, per our seer. Thanks.
    YOU'RE BEING VERY NAUGHTY, AURALYNX. SADLY, I CAN'T SAY MUCH IN MY DEFENSE - I'M A STANDARD VILLAGER, AND I'VE BEEN USING MY ABILITY FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL BY GIVING PRESENTS FREELY TO AS MANY PLAYERS AS I CAN.

I'D VOTE FOR AURALYNX, EXCEPT SINCE THIS SORT OF GAMBIT USUALLY INVOLVES A FAKE SEER CONTACTING A PATSY HE'S PROBABLY INNOCENT. WITH THAT IN MIND, I'M GOING TO CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR INANTP. THE RAPID BANDWAGON ON MILL YESTERDAY WHICH COULD HAVE POTENTIALLY SAVED INANTP'S LIFE SEEMS VERY SUSPICIOUS TO ME.
    ...really?
    Super early call on the mafia vote. I understand due to xmas eve stuff, but ruins a day of records.

Burnage
    Burnage I GUESS!
    Hmm. While that scenario may seem sound, I don't see why mafia would feel the urge to create such a gambit. Unless they count on destroying Auralynx tonight themselves to keep the fake seer's identity safe.

Still feels too risky to me when no risk is probably needed (probably about ~5 mafia remain in a pool of 17?); unless they were fairly certain one of their own would die on the vote today. Or perhaps they tried to kill Burnage in secret, found out they couldn't, and have to go through the vote. Seems less likely but you never know with these games.

So I'll go with Burnage for now.
    If it was a gambit, anyone who was at risk of being vote food now is suspect. RGG and INANTP were second on the list with 3 votes each; I have no idea how the voting bandwagons went down after my vote. End result doesn't seem particularly close, and voting at start of thread very quiet.
    Hmm. While that scenario may seem sound, I don't see why mafia would feel the urge to create such a gambit.

IT TIES UP THE VOTE FOR TWO DAYS - I GET VOTED OUT TODAY, AND AURALYNX PROBABLY GETS VOTED OUT TOMORROW (AND EVEN IF AURALYNX OUTS THE "SEER", THE VILLAGE WILL LIKELY BE TORN BETWEEN THE TWO). THE MAFIA ARE FAR ENOUGH AHEAD THAT A MOVE LIKE THIS ACTUALLY GIVES THEM A SOLID CHANCE OF WINNING.

IT'S ALSO ABSOLUTELY THE TYPE OF THING THAT I'D ATTEMPT IF I WERE A MAFIA MEMBER.
    I only see that as worth it if Burnage is an important special and mafia somehow knew it.
    I'm going to vote Alegis just to be contrarian

Also I don't actually know what is going on
    Super early call on the mafia vote. I understand due to xmas eve stuff, but ruins a day of records.

Burnage

Yeah, we weren't loving that but it seemed better to get it out there early and be sure in light of holiday factors and such as.
    I'm going against the grain here and vote INANTP. The whole thing seems fishy and I'm not talking about the Fish Filets from the McDonald's in the food court.
    I'D ADVISE THE NETWORK TO BE WARY OF MRTLICIOUS, CONSIDERING THAT HE JUST TRIED TO SELL OUT THE SEER AND GUARD TO ME.
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Jingle Burnage
    BURNAGE MAKES ME MAD AND I'M PUTTING A PLACEHOLDER ON HIM, BUT I WANT TO THINK ABOUT MY VOTING OPTIONS. I HAVE TO WONDER WHY AURALYNX MADE A SEER CALL SO EARLY IN THE DAY. I CAN SEE IT HAPPENING IF CHRISTMAS EVE IS BUSY.
    Of course the guy talking always in bold caps might be evil, of course. Burnage, as for the early stuff, I think I can understand, I'm gonna be busy with the work holiday party thing.
    premium wrote: »
    Hmm. While that scenario may seem sound, I don't see why mafia would feel the urge to create such a gambit.

IT TIES UP THE VOTE FOR TWO DAYS - I GET VOTED OUT TODAY, AND AURALYNX PROBABLY GETS VOTED OUT TOMORROW (AND EVEN IF AURALYNX OUTS THE "SEER", THE VILLAGE WILL LIKELY BE TORN BETWEEN THE TWO). THE MAFIA ARE FAR ENOUGH AHEAD THAT A MOVE LIKE THIS ACTUALLY GIVES THEM A SOLID CHANCE OF WINNING.

IT'S ALSO ABSOLUTELY THE TYPE OF THING THAT I'D ATTEMPT IF I WERE A MAFIA MEMBER.

This would be dangerous for the mafia because the real network is probably still out there and could call their bullshit
    Burnage has to try to talk you guys out of voting for him, but you really ought to, and it absolutely was a judgment call based on it being Christmas Eve.
    I JUST HATE TO SEE THE VILLAGE WASTE A WHOLE DAY OF VOTING LIKE THIS.

BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'D SAY IF I WAS MAFIA, SO.

This would be dangerous for the mafia because the real network is probably still out there and could call their bullshit

If there is a phalla where you are the most unlikely to see a village network, it is the Christmas make your own role phalla
    Oh man I am way busier today than I thought I would be.

I don't think we can afford to not check this seer call. Burnage
    I'll stick with RGG, to keep at least some vote record. Since I will be on around close I'll eventually turn to Burnage if needed.
    RGG...

BUT CAN WE AFFORD TO CHECK A FAKE SEER CALL?

THAT'S A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION. WE SHOULD CHECK IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE ABSENT OTHER INFORMATION FOLLOWING A SEER CALL TENDS TO BE A POSITIVE PLAY.

BUT CAN WE AFFORD TO CHECK A FAKE SEER CALL?

THAT'S A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION. WE SHOULD CHECK IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE ABSENT OTHER INFORMATION FOLLOWING A SEER CALL TENDS TO BE A POSITIVE PLAY.

I'm fairly confident that we can afford to check this Seer call.

I don't think we lose the game if we check it out.

And we gain a lot of valuable information if we do.
    Burnage
    Burnage
    Burnage

Man I have no idea what to do with my inherited role!

Who's willing to play Christmas games with me?!?!
    wait was i in danger yesterady

it didn't seem like i had much attention

burnage
    Man I have no idea what to do with my inherited role!

Who's willing to play Christmas games with me?!?!

Assuming this maneuver doesn't result in my doom, I'm up for some.
    Vote Closed. Narration May take a little longer than usual

• Options
    edited December 2014

Day 5
    dayfive.jpg

The mob of MegaMall 1 had come to the consensus that The Harbinger of Christmas Never to Come likely was up to no good. They took up their pitchforks and axes from Ye Old Emporium, they then marched over to the spirit and went to town on his ass like any good ol’fashioned mob of yore would do. Sadly, elsewhere The Harbringer’s cohorts had set their sights on another Elf,Nice. She met a similar end as the rest. Meanwhile a mysterious figure was seen around the mall’s premises.
    ---
    The Eliminated
    Burnage-The Harbringer of Christmas Never to Come- Mob of MegaMall 1 Went Medieval on his Ass
    Gizzy-Nice the Elf- Beaten to Death
    Day 5 has now Begun
    It will End on the 27th at 1 AM EST, 12 AM CST, 11 PM MST, 10 PM PST, 5 PM AEDT, 3 PM JST, 1 PM ICT, 7 AM CET, 6 AM GMT

PMS are Now Going Out
    Please remain silent until I give the go-ahead
    Alright all Pms are out. Day 5 may commence. Note the longer day
    If you feel you are a due a PM, message me.

Also apologies for the "shorter" narration, I'm not feeling too well+ Christmas Eve. I'll try and touch it up a bit in the future. So the dead get a bit more glitz. Same basic gist ,though.
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Merry Christmas everyone !!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    We don't have any useful guidance to offer today. I'm feeling pretty suspicious of GG though.

ho ho ho christmas langly
    Aura seems legit. Sorry I didn't trust you, but I wasn't sure and I wanted to make a good second place in case of voting shanghais.

I'll go with Langly because it's not me.
    I needed a gnome to post.

Because I needed a to post a vote.
    GG.

I'm only guilty of being delicious
    GG

In a tie vote, I'll side with the mouthpiece.
    Langly because ties are fun
    Also I will be amazed if Auralynx doesn't die tonight
    by the way here's some metagaming i've been thinking about

how come we haven't heard about a cult yet
    I assume Kime was one. The Anonymous, what kind of comment is that?
    Gut vote day
    Megafrost
    by the way here's some metagaming i've been thinking about

how come we haven't heard about a cult yet

It's possible we got none after Langly's vegemite team won last year, but that worked out okay for me so I wasn't too bent out of shape about it.

Or they're, you know, doing it right.
    I'm voting for Langly to make people choose.
    KetBra wrote: »
    I'm going to have to withdraw. Real life is busy!
    Grunt's Ghost I guess.
    Oh I nearly forgot : |
    Uhh Grunt's Ghost because ties are bad?
    38thDoe wrote: »
    sorry just ignore me.
    I assume Kime was one. The Anonymous, what kind of comment is that?

kime's more of a serial killer guy than a cult guy, but he just likes neutrality in general
    Grunts Ghosts to sort the situation.
    Let's not kill me. As I'm

Epic Reveal
    79_58158_0_JudgeDreddVol39I.jpg

AND I WON'T STAND FOR ANYONE RUINING CHRISTMAS!!!
    GG will you play a christmas game with me.
    Langly I guess? Really got no guidance today.
    GG will you play a christmas game with me.

dreidel.jpg
    That doesn't sound like an actual reveal.
    For those who seem to be dense from stuffing your faces, I'm your fucking vig. Turn your votes elsewhere. Guards guard, blah blah blah.
    i'm both literally and figuratively pudding
    Langly for being turtle pudding and not banana pudding.
    Oh hey, are we talking about cults? I'm a cultist.
    Also, Premium because... guts?

Day will End on the 27th at 1 AM EST, 12 AM CST, 5 PM AEDT, 3 PM JST, 1 PM ICT, 7 AM CET, 6 AM GMT

11 PM MST, 10 PM PST on the 26th

sorry if this caused any confusion. so 2 hours 14 minutes,about, till vote close
    Langly for probable vig preservation.
    I'm pretty bad.

Real quick and dirty vote count.

Langly: INANTP, GG, TA, Assuran, Auralynx , Megafrost, Preda (7)
    Grunt’s Ghosts: Auralynx, Langly, MrT, Rawkking, Bedlam (5)
    TA: Alegis (1)
    Megafrost: premium (1)
    Premium: Retaba (1)
    Going to toss my vote onto Langly as well, just in case shenanigans with votes counting for 2 or something causes GG to bite the bullet.
    So we're all clear: GG, you have to call your shot tonight and prove it or you're still next.
    Definitely vote for me over the big, but I am village
    For the record, I believe you Langly.

But it's way too late to turn the vote around now.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    day6.jpg
    Mrs. Cratchet's Christmas Pudding had been a good radioactive confectionery. She had been helpful and kind, alas this did not save her from the hunger of the other Mall-dwellers. Who thought it rude not to eat her. Assuming she was not only hot, but also moist. Although, hopefully not flakey.

As they mob partook of Mrs. Cratchet’s Pudding, the strange cherub known as Love looked up in horror as a raging hammer suddenly came crashing down on him. Love’s head mashed into Mrs. Cratchet’s Pudding and the other’s lost their appetite.
    The Snow Mimic had been lounging around in a Men’s Fashion Store; he had been looking into a large mirror as he changed shaped and performed various imitations much to his amusement. That is until a menacing presence came along and mashed him into bits. The next day there was a fresh supply of ICEEs. Charlton Heston was seen yelling in the distance.

True to form, the gang of delinquents set their sights on another elf. This time they ambushed the deranged Mutant Ex-Christmas Elf without a Name. It is believed he was found sitting in his corner of the mall, smashing a small toy car with brick when the group ambushed him. Some claim to have heard his laughs and cries echo through the halls of the mall in the middle of the night. He was found in a pool of his blood surrounded by a cove of destroyed “treasures”.

Another elf known to his friends as “Gambley”, had been lounging at the bar in the Mall’s Casino area. He nervously watched the screens above to see the results for tonight. After hearing the grizzly details, he slammed his hand against the bar. “Tough luck, kid” the bartender was heard uttering to the gambling elf Who hung his shoulders down to walk to places unknown of in the Mall to sulk in his sorrows.

The DJ known as Three Dog had also become despondent as of late. Losing his enthusiasm for radio game. Perhaps it was Ron Perlman’s death? Who could say for certain? But he turned in his resignation and the Mall would never hear his sweet tunes again. Or for a while at least…

Reports also circulated that a figure had been skulking around the mall during the night seemingly in a daze.

MegaFrost-A Snow Mimic -Taken by the Cold Hand of Death
    MrTLicious-Love-HAMMER'D

The Anonymous-The Gambling Elf -Busted Out
    KetBra- Three Dog- Retired from the Radio Biz
    Day Six has begun and will end on Sunday at 1 AM EST, 12 AM CST, 5 PM AEDT, 3 PM JST, 1 PM ICT, 7 AM CET, 6 AM GMT
    Saturday :11 PM MST and 10 PM PST
    PMS are Now Going Out, Please Remain Silent till I give the Go-Ahead

Egos on
  • Options
    PMs are All out
    You May Commence with Day 6
    If you feel you are due a pm, shoot me a message

PS: The Charlton Heston thing was a joke.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Did.....did we break egos?

• Options
    Oh hey the Christmas forum is over. that's why.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    So did GG prove his shot? I assume it's MrT? (who burnage tried to shift the vote to if I recall correctly?)

• Options
    Remaining:

5.Assuran
    9.Grunt's Ghost
    10.Rend Rawkking Goodguy
    11.premium
    12.Auralynx
    21.Sir Fabulous
    23.Retaba
    29.Alegis
    30.INANTP

With only 2 mafioso killed out of 30 (6 mafias?)
    If that means 4 remaining that's 4 out of 9 -- not good. Village needs to band on one mafias or we're toast.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    So did GG prove his shot? I assume it's MrT? (who burnage tried to shift the vote to if I recall correctly?)

I don't see any proof-of-shot, but it does look that way.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    ooOoOoOoooOOOoooOOOooooO

Gooooooooooooone

Love is never goooooooooooone

ooOoOoOoooOOOoooOOOooooO

• Options
    @Alegis I am totes alive bro. Posted right before you and everything. Replaced Cap on day 3.

• Options
    In fact Alegis for forgetting I exist.

:totes sadface:

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    OooOooOooOOOoOOOoOOoOOoOooOOooOOOooOOOooOooOooOOOoOOOo

Imitation is the sincerest form of screwing other people over in Phalla.

OooOooOooOOOoOOOoOOoOOoOooOOooOOOooOOOooOooOooOOOoOOOo

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Okay, so:

If you haven't gotten in touch, please do if you want to avoid being on the list of people getting jacked up in a most unholiday-like way.

Everyone needs to decorate the tree, too.

Presently we believe, without seer confirmation, that Sir Fabulous stands a pretty reasonable chance of being mafia. He in particular should get in touch!

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I decorate the tree.

I'll move my vote to Sir Fab, closer to the end if needed, but for the interest of vote records INANTP has been pretty under the radar this game.

• Options
    Day ends in Approx. 6 hours
    just so there isn't any confusion

• Options
    decorate the tree Sir Fabulous
    Sorry Bedlam

• Options
    What happens if we don't decorate the tree?

I think I like INANTP over sir fab

• Options
    oh Sir Fabulous

• Options
    I guess I have to vote for INANTP out of necessity.

I promise you that I'm not a member of the mafia.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Man I haven't been paying attention to this game at all.

INANTP hasn't been paying attention either!

• Options
    I'm almost equally happy to see INANTP's true colors. GG, care to assist in resolving the stand-off?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    Ah yes, I can't forget todecorate the tree

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Sir Fab

• Options
    Day is Over. Votes before :59 count, those after do not

• Options
    day7.jpg
    To Yiff or Not to Yiff, that was the eternal question. The ” Festive Werewolves Who Lived In The Arctic And Occasionally Helped Santa Claus Out Before The Apocalypse” ,as they liked to call themselves, had created a bit of a clique for themselves within the confines of MegaMall 1. They provided people with an outlet to explore their animalistic side. They hosted many an orgy and partied Caligula-style on a regular basis. Prior to the Apocalypse they were allies of Santa helping clear the way for his deliveries, afterwards they became directionless. They were forced to take up refuge in MegaMall 1 just like every other living being. One suspects they turned to the dark side after certain conservative members of MegaMall 1 didn’t take kindly to their alternative life style.

This evening, in another pitchfork and torch event- the fanatic mobs set their sights on the aforementioned werewolves- blaming them for the woes of late. Partly out of anger, it was to some surprise they were actually conspirators and a guilty party in the horrors of late. One mall goer in particular seemed confused as they walked among the corpses.

In the basement, mall official came across a horrible sight. The beloved GreenHouse Giant had been maimed and killed. The mighty goliath seemed to have put up a fight, as much of the boiler room and other areas of the basement lay in disarray. His corpse emitting his trademark gas, a final farewell. In the distance a figure loomed, seen but unseen.

Day Seven has begun and will end on Monday at 1 AM EST, 12 AM CST, 5 PM AEDT, 3 PM JST, 1 PM ICT, 7 AM CET, 6 AM GMT
    Sunday :11 PM MST and 10 PM PST
    PMS are Now Going Out, Please Remain Silent till I give the Go-Ahead

• Options
    PMs are All out
    You May Commence with Day 7
    anisan.gif
    If you feel you are due a pm, shoot me a message