As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    (best in this case might mean worst)

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Much though I am not officially involved, this seems to be the Sagat thread as much as anywhere is, and Sagat delivered a vicious Amazon Gift Card Uppercut.

Thanks to this I (should) now be able to watch wonderous Blu Ray movies on my PC machine, which will be tested shortly with a rather lovely box of movies about Pirates living somewhere called Caribbean.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

David Hasselhoff paraphernalia?

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Okaaaaay

Second worst, I haven't seen any Hasselhoff paraphernalia at all

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular

Awesome, I am excited/terrified to see.

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    According to tracking data available to me, the gift for my satan was delivered the 20th.

Now, people go out of town and stuff. But I hope their gift wasn't stolen or anything. I didn't spend all that time taping that case of spiders closed for it to not be opened by the intended victim err..recipient.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Everyone should also update their lists if they got loot from non-forum people in case their Satans want to send them anything else before this reign of terror officially ends.

I would especially update your list if you haven't gotten anything yet.

• Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    I updated my wishlist and my shipping address on amazon, since I'm moving in two days... I pmed usage and neville to ask them to pass the info on to my satan, but dearest satan if you haven't got it yet, feel free to text me or message me through a proxy to request my new address!

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I've been gifted!

A package waited on my front porch.
    20141229_164436_zpseh1bv7ta.jpg

Inside, a pretty gift!
    20141229_164539_zpstyjyoa47.jpg

With a note!
    20141229_164604_zpseilcb9km.jpg

Oh my god I know what this is!
    20141229_164621_zps0eygs9gl.jpg

It is! Thank you so much mysterious Satan! <3<3<3

I've also received text messages from my satan, telling me I also have another package due in a few weeks :O

I am excited!

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I get home tonight, I really hope to be able to pick up packages then, should there be any. I know Fyndir told me mine was going to be delivered shortly after I left, although I have no idea of that helps you out, marathon.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Since @Platypus Beirut‌ is doing such a good job with the chains, I should probably reveal that I was @Brogey‌'s Satan.
    Yay! :D

It was killing me not knowing who to properly thank. You are the bestest!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    So after my misadventure this past Saturday with a gift sent to a previous location, I received a prompting from my Satan via proxy, informing me that I should probably go back to that location on Monday and check for my satanic gift. I did so, received package then promptly returned home. In my haste to open the wrapping, it dawned on me that I forgot to take a bunch of pretty unboxing pictures.

In any case, here is what I have been blessed with from Satan!
    DBWX8bPl.jpg

A box, a book on cocktails, and an even smaller box!

But what's inside that first one?

9k7Kt2Ul.jpg

A gorgeous cocktail set! Satan be praised! Now I can actually make use of the many cocktail books I've received over the years. But what's in this final box?

lMmKFh0l.jpg

Goodness gracious me, it's a genuine USMC Ka-Bar Combat Knife! These knives have been standard issue for the United States Marines since 1942! I think my grandfather may even still have his lying around in a box somewhere.

Satan did not leave a user name, but I have your real name. Thank you very much for the amazing gifts!

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Secret Satans 2014: Year of the Knife, confirmed?

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Not Satans related but @Javen got me a kindle fire hd for Christmas and it is amaaazing and I'm posting on it right now!

Sheri on
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I scrolled by way too quickly and from a glimpse I thought someone had sent you a dildo.

But no, it's just some part of a cocktail kit.

Still, should be fun. I guess. ^_^

Psykoma on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I do really like spiders.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I scrolled by way too quickly and from a glimpse I thought someone had sent you a dildo.

But no, it's just some part of a cocktail kit.

Still, should be fun. I guess. ^_^

it's a muddler!

how_to_muddle_cocktails.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2014
    I will make a proper post tomorrow when I have a little energy, but suffice it to say, @Marathon‌ that was perfect and I even forgive you for getting my hopes up about the spiders. <3

ceres on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    IT IS THAT TIME

AGAIN

Before we begin, let us harken back to a simpler time, in the days before November was in its second week.
    Goatmon wrote: »
    In general I am pretty happy to get anything, but to tell you the truth I am wanting to get into twitch streaming and really need a proper webcam. I have one such device in my wishlist, which isn't too high priced. If you nabbed me that or something similar I would likely take a bullet for you.

And with that, we return to the present.

Wait what's this?

THERE'S A PRESENT IN THE PRESENT!

QlDAJhU.jpg

WHAT COULD IT BE?

WHO IS IT FROM

WHERE IS MY SHIRT?

FUCK YOU, I'M AN ADULT

AND ITS

8ft9Ar2.jpg

HHHNNNNNGGGGG

okay, my excitement gland just burst, so I guess that's it.

OH WAIT, I CAN MAKE DECENT LOOKING VIDEOS NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N6Ilnh0AIA&amp;feature=youtu.be

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Oops, I just missed something.

I totally misread the note on the last gift.

Thanks a bunch, @Grobian !! Hail Satan!

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    And for the video you decided to put a shirt on!

• Options
    Well yes.

I do have SOME class.

• Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Oops, I just missed something.

I totally misread the note on the last gift.

Thanks a bunch, @Grobian !! Hail Satan!

I think you also misread the note on the second gift, because it said "...and checked it thrice..."

But yeah, merry Christmas again and I'm happy that you're happy.

@ceres had an even better gift idea for you, but sadly that was sold out everywhere in the US (or available for hiked up prices) and while it was in stock here, I just didn't have the time to send a package directly from Germany this year.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I've received a correspondence from Dante.
    62e0xnkdbfpy.png
    I'm p. excited!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    @slacker71 Amazon is telling me that you've got a bunch of extreme weather going on around your place. Hope you stay safe.

• Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    @slacker71 Amazon is telling me that you've got a bunch of extreme weather going on around your place. Hope you stay safe.

I think that is near the coast. Where I am it is just a bit chilly, 28 F this morning.

I have yet another package waiting for me at UPS that I will pickup tonight.

I assume it is from you as I don't recall ordering anything.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    OMG @#pipe another box!!! With ice moulds!!! Yaaaay!!!!
    B956735D-0D9A-4C47-A9FC-BAC211850534_zpsvqeyrhce.jpg

They're currently in the freezer making cold so hopefully they'll be ready to make delicious beverages later :biggrin:

• Options
    SO ENDS GIFTING

I am seriously on the edge of my seat, though

about whether those ice shapes fit into those glasses

If they do it'll be super close!

• Options
    Hmmm....we'll see

The square ones are deffo too big, but the rounds are a solid maybe

We'll find out tonight!!

• Options
    P.S. you are the bestest <3

• Options
    I just got a huge ice cube tray and it's the best. They stay solid all the way down to the bottom of my giant drinks.

I love ice, keeping my drinks cool, but I hate dumb shards and chunks.

• Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    Slacker71 wrote: »

I think that is near the coast. Where I am it is just a bit chilly, 28 F this morning.

I didn't get your hint and my package was stuck on the wrong side of the Cascades yesterday and didn't make it to Redmond until 4:30AM today.

For some reason it takes @UPS more than a business day to get it 15 miles down 405 to Tukwila, so I will have to wait until Friday, since they also take New Years Eve and Day off.

• Options
    Grobian wrote: »
    @ceres had an even better gift idea for you, but sadly that was sold out everywhere in the US (or available for hiked up prices) and while it was in stock here, I just didn't have the time to send a package directly from Germany this year.

Wait

WHAT

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular

I didn't get your hint and my package was stuck on the wrong side of the Cascades yesterday and didn't make it to Redmond until 4:30AM today.

For some reason it takes @UPS more than a business day to get it 15 miles down 405 to Tukwila, so I will have to wait until Friday, since they also take New Years Eve and Day off.

The email I got was from Amazon, saying things have been a little delayed, so I'm not to sure about any ups stuff.

But hopefully it should all be fine.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Hey Satan, I couldn't sleep tonight so look what I did with your gift!
    IqhfJDn.jpg

I mean, yeah, it was partially so I could post it before @Stale‌ built his and posted first and because I needed an analog activity while I'm backing my PC up but it was still a metric ton of fun building LEGO again. It's been at least 12 years or so but it's amazing how you fall right back into dividing up your pieces into small and large, rare and common. there's an astonishing amount of thought and detail put into this model in-particular. It really makes you realize what goes into designing a piece like this. Making a '59 Cadillac out of mostly-rectangular blocks is the quest of a madman for sure but they pulled it off.

Thank you again for the wonderful gift. It shall join my other GB toys.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I haven't forgotten you Satanee! I'm just waiting for that magical email from Amazon saying they received my book trade in.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Platy on
  • Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Happy New Year everyone! Yesterday I received the second part of my gift from @KetBra !
    Kitty is getting tired of posing for pictures XpKaUEw.jpg
    Whats in the box?!?
    d2YGykH.jpg
    03tYN93.jpg
    7rf0btU.jpg
    eOUj2Yw.jpg
    1jLggF5.jpg
    A K-State blanket/throw, Cards Against Humanity, Avalon, and Love Letter!
    Here is everything all together
    Ds0bDmP.jpg

Thank you so much KetBra, this is awesome. Really looking forward to breaking out these games, probably tonight.

JimBobtheMonkey on
  • Options
    A package arrived!

oh my god

holy shit

oh my god

pictures uploading!

oh my god

• Options
    oh my god

The box, with a very exhausted kitty:
    20141231_165157_zpsq4db1xzg.jpg

Two packages inside!

20141231_165301_zpshslgfo7y.jpg

The small one first
    20141231_165328_zpsuvyrqogx.jpg

Wait what, a wiiu too?
    20141231_165411_zpsur3u9fu4.jpg
    Bayonetta 2!

My hands are shaking now for the big box.
    20141231_165423_zpsfbcrbcwy.jpg

This is the point where I start to tear up
    20141231_165717_zpscspvqloy.jpg

Oh.
    My.
    God.

Oh my fucking god.

Holy shit.

Okay, I don't know you satan, you've kept anonymous your username.
    But Oh my god.

So what I will do now is say that: Anyone in SE++: If you are ever in montreal (or whatever future city I may be living in), you have a place to stay and more hugs than you can handle.

To my satan in particular. Oh my god. You are *the best*. You are amazing, I'm pretty much crying now and I love you for it.

<3<3<3<3

Thank you from the bottom of my heart *huge hugs*