Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Gamebridge question

ToniousTonious Registered User
edited October 2007 in Games and Technology
Other than the software it comes with and DScaler, is there another program I can use to give me better control and performance when playing my PS2 on my computer through my gamebridge? I ask because Dscaler is pretty out of date, version 5 has been in development for years now and I don't think it's ever going to come out. And the current version is very buggy, not to mention there's a million different settings to tinker with. Does anyone have a guide or some tips or another program I could try?

Tonious on

• ArcticMonkeyArcticMonkey Registered User
    edited October 2007
    On Windows Dscaler is still the best tv program I have found, but if you are willing to try Linux I recommend TVtime.

Dscaler 5 is not a new program, it's a directshow filter and I guess ffdshow and VLC made it redundant.

Also requesting more control and complaining about the number of settings it gives?

"You read it! You can't unread it!"
    venstre.giflobotDanceMiddle.gifhoyre.gif
  • ZackSchillingZackSchilling Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Also requesting more control and complaining about the number of settings it gives?

Ask a Mac user. It's a fantastically paradoxical user interface problem.

ghost-robot.jpg
  • MugenmidgetMugenmidget Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    but if you are willing to try Linux I recommend TVtime.
    The only problem with that is I don't think there's Linux drivers for the Gamebridge.

mtap.jpg