As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Singularity Satans 2014

• Options
    calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    edited January 2015
    My Satan was so super cool, you guys. The first thing I got I used immediately, and is featured prominently in this image.
    15984836391_2e68a5ab84_n.jpg
    That sweet sweet silver bangle was worn both at the Child's Play dinner AND on New Year's Eve, making it my most worn piece of wristwear to date because I'm super clueless with jewelry so dang A++ Satan, you nailed it. I love it.

uFnHx4nl.jpg
    I've been super duper into nail art lately and on a dream and a wish put fancy sparkly polish and pampery products on my wishlist. Lo and behold, I shall sparkle and rejoice.

lf0dC53l.jpg
    This sleek little gadget has already improved my quality of life and I adore it. After losing a bunch of photos because I didn't sync my phone often enough, I am so grateful to have it.

So kind and wonderful and thankyouthankyouthankyou. Apparently there were all sorts of delivery trubs too SORRY SATAN. <3

calamityjamie on
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Sigh... Dear Satan, the buzzer at our new apartment doesn't work yet, so if you send a package and it fails to deliver please have someone let me know so I can arrange a pickup... Sorry it's been kind of a cluster fuck this year

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Dear Secret Satan,

I sent you stuff over a month ago. Before I even had surgery. Please inform the forum of the stuff I sent so I don't look like a shitdick who doesn't share in the secrets of our dark lord by exchanging commercial products.

Hell, I can't even find a post of yours for the last 2 weeks. Please don't be dead or injured...before telling internet folks that I am not a cheap skate or poordilocks who never sent presents.

Eternal Love,

Hunter

PS. HAIL SATAN!

Hunter on
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    @Platypus Beirut‌ I was goatmons satan, you can connect those chains.

Thanks for the tireless work updating!

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    If my Satan is someone who has sent something but hasn't heard anything yet, I haven't received anything. I've never had anything stolen from my apartment building foyer so if you did send something, it might have gotten lost. If you haven't sent anything yet, then disregard this message and I eagerly await the incoming goodies

Rayze on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    STUFF IS SCHEDULED FOR DELIVERY ON THE 8TH

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Dear Satan, my address has officially changed. I love my Ecto-1 and assume that was your only gift to me this year but if it isn't then please have an imp request the new address before sending anything.

Hate and smooches,
    Tank

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Rpu4dYe.png

It took a week longer than it was estimated, but the package has touched down! Whoo!

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Your avatar seems pleased

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Satanee, I'm just waiting for my school to deposit my aid money into my account. As soon as that happens I will send stuff off.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    If anybody runs into super bad luck and are worrying about getting evicted, feeding yourself, or sending your Satan presents, pm me, and I'll help ya with it.
    I unexpectedly won the last family poker game, and might be able to cancel that bad luck.
    Let's have no bans over Satan's this year. 2015 looks to be a pretty sweet one!

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I need an elf to help me!

• Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    So, apparently I had one more gift coming. The invloice on the package seemed to indicated that this was package 2/3 and with it, my gifting was complete. Must have been a delay in shipping somwhere.

In any case! Satan blessed be greatly this year with a beautiful knife, a delightful book on cocktails, a cocktail shaker set with which to make them, and finally, this last gift which completes everything.

Behold!

IqjxhpRl.jpg?1

!!!!!!!!

180 Gram Pure Virgin Vinyl! I am so excited right now! Thank you so much, Satan (who has still pointedly gone unnamed)!!!

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    whoooooo lives in New West?

also v curious

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    godmode on
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    A wild box appeared!

What should hop out when I open it but a note?
    QxSOmIk.jpg

Oh my glorious satanic tidings from @Thetheroo‌

Here there be beer! I'll try this later tonight I think.
    ymgPQXS.jpg

and a case of cheerwine! This stuff is great!
    tWLJ9ov.jpg

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Guys when this cheerwine showed up it was ice fuckin' cold and oh my god it's so gooooood

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Cheerwine is the light. Try mixing it with bourbon or using it for an ice cream float.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Hunter wrote: »
    Dear Secret Satan,

I sent you stuff over a month ago. Before I even had surgery. Please inform the forum of the stuff I sent so I don't look like a shitdick who doesn't share in the secrets of our dark lord by exchanging commercial products.

Hell, I can't even find a post of yours for the last 2 weeks. Please don't be dead or injured...before telling internet folks that I am not a cheap skate or poordilocks who never sent presents.

Eternal Love,

Hunter

PS. HAIL SATAN!

My greatest of apologies, my dear, dear Satan!

I have given up in posting the pictures I took at unwrapping since my old ways of SD cards and cables have now been deemed unacceptable to the new, glorious ways of the internet. Instead I shall describe the gifts! USE YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION!

-Robot Chicken Vol. 2 on the DVD
    -Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 2 in the comic books
    -Blood Bowl on the XBox of 360
    -Lego Star Wars Death Star mini-fig set

I did immediately rip open and assemble the Lego set.

Then, I looked at Blood Bowl.

I looked at it hard.

I LOVE Blood Bowl, and have heard good things about this vidya game version! It's great! It's what I have been playing the most of since I got it, and all other games are now jealous of it.

Hunter, once again, is the man.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Today, I received a package from the beyond-delightful @Tonkka !!

I received an Aeropress (which I used to make the BOMBEST CUP OF COFFEE I HAVE EVER MADE), some tasty-as-hell coffee beans (which contributed their flavor to the BOMBEST CUP OF COFFEE I HAVE EVER MADE), and a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay (which I have been meaning to read forever, and which I began while drinking the BOMBEST CUP OF COFFEE I HAVE EVER MADE)

Thank you so much, Tonkka! What a great, great present. You are a king among men.

YAY!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Just got an email from the Canadian Post saying a package was delivered! Probably the little thing I sent first.

• Options
    godmode wrote: »

I am going to assume this means that @godmode‌ is my Satan. Haza for me! :D

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Yes, your final gift was the reminder that that song exists and has been watched millions of times.

• Options
    godmode wrote: »
    Yes, your final gift was the reminder that that song exists and has been watched millions of times.

Silly goose! Now that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day!

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I have become speechless.

A box! And a much more interested cat than last time!
    20150107_183650_zps1dbcf0d2.jpg
    20150107_183740_zpsfc02a9be.jpg

Oh my god.

I think the last hockey game I played was Gretzky hockey on the n64, and I really remember enjoying it. I'm sure I'll love this too! Thank you so much!

Everything together.
    20150107_190132_zpsdsnh8tok.jpg

/liam neeson gif

I don't know your username Satan. But I will find you. I will hug you. And you will never escape.

<3<3<3<3

Psykoma on
  • Options
    Holy shit

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I, too, have received gifts from Satan!
    I'm a little late on posting because I had to make some delicious food, but behold!
    PQkUASV.jpeg
    A Samus amiibo and a D&D starter kit! Fucking awesome! Me and the gang have been talking about kicking off a 5E game and this might be just the push we need!

• Options
    That came first? There's another thing coming that I ordered before that stuff. Odd.

• Options
    Nintendo and D&D, my childhood and adolescence summed up

• Options
    That came first? There's another thing coming that I ordered before that stuff. Odd.

HRRRRM!

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Whoa, that Samus looks great. Nintendo's doing a good job with those Amiibos.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Whoa, that Samus looks great. Nintendo's doing a good job with those Amiibos.

On the other hand, that waiter just spilled all of the dragon's drinks and will not be getting a good tip!

But yeah, the Amiibo is awesome.

• Options
    Raagh! I'm going to speak to your manager. My Yelp review will mention this

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    A WiiU AND a PS4...

Guys Satan is real.

Satan is real and he loves us.

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    All hail our dark lord Satan, and his helpers known as FedEx, UPS, and the USPS. Yesterday I received a wild package on my front porch. After I took the dogs outside and played for a while, I came in and opened my ill gotten booty.

A complete history of my favorite game series, The Legend of Zelda.

SE_secretsatan2014_2_zps8877e7db.jpg

Mass Effect graphic novel. Dat Ass and Dos Abs kill aliens for Space Hitler.

SE_secretsatan2014_4_zpsc46d190c.jpg

Iron Man graphic novel. Tony Stark kicks all kinds of ass.

SE_secretsatan2014_5_zpsf7b5cf9a.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity. Stabbing dudes for freedom. Viva La Assassination!

SE_secretsatan2014_1_zpsa66233c2.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy. I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me.

SE_secretsatan2014_3_zpsd80eb8e8.jpg

Dragon Age novel. DA3 has consumed my time, and so will this book.

SE_secretsatan2014_6_zps05ca99e3.jpg

As a home owner, husband, and father, a small powered screwdriver is fantastic to have. It's also fun to scare the cat with the noise it makes.

SE_secretsata72014_1_zps42b1bf93.jpg

Thank you Romanian My Escutcheon, you are an awesome emissary of dark lord Satan.

• Options
    I got another package from my Satan, the fantastic Mr. @Barcardi!

satan1.jpg~original

Let's have a look inside, shall we?
    satan2.jpg~original

Sealed Air, packaged and sealed in America! I opened one and I think it might have smelled faintly of hamburgers and hot rods.

satan3.jpg~original

Below, the packaging, three gifts, a number fit for a king!

satan4.jpg~original
    satan5.jpg~original

I already read American Gods, in fact it is one of my favorite books! Thank you, I will read this one first. It also has a really nice, embossed cover.

satan6.jpg~original
    satan7.jpg~original

This is one book I definitely wanted to read! Unfortunately, we have even less influence over NSA surveillance.

satan8.jpg~original
    satan9.jpg~original

The last of the bunch. Growing up in Europe, I never directly witnessed the full extent of the Nintendo/Sega rivalry, however I grew up with a SNES and you could still rightfully call the 16-bit era my favorite era in the history of gaming. The jams were indeed very tasty!

Thank you, Barcardi! I'm sorry you probably had to shell out a lot for shipping.

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Nah its no big thing, happy to participate in these always. I was pretty happy to see your reading list matches up with mine pretty closely so it was a easy decision for me. Hope you like them!