As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Welcome to [ArcheAge], Level 55 here we come!

• Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    @That_Guy‌ Your ginsing has wilted. It will be gone in 15 hours.

Edit: picked right that guy

Niceguy Myeye on
  • That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    THanks. Have been playing Elite Dangerous recently. Kind of forgot about my farm.

• Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    My computer is being dumb. Have to wait to really get into this. But ill be back. Most definitely

• davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    My computer is being dumb. Have to wait to really get into this. But ill be back. Most definitely

What is the dumb you are having? Is it only during archeage? Because I have archeage specific issues that are annoying and so far I have been unable to fix it on my end. I still have fun on medium level graphics though :)

• davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Like this.
    S38xJGr.jpg

Make the bad man stop! Or, how do I get these blue box artifacts to go away? I've tried just about every relevant graphics option...

I did rather well on the AH yesterday. Made about 200g just listing the crap I collected over the week.

• JagmasJagmas Registered User regular
    Like this.
    S38xJGr.jpg

Make the bad man stop! Or, how do I get these blue box artifacts to go away? I've tried just about every relevant graphics option...

Yea I had that issue with SLI. I went down to one card when playing at one point then tried a few things in the profile I found on google search (dunno what they are at this point I tried searching again) and it works without the artifacts.

That is hopeful. I will try single card tonight and see what I can find.

• JagmasJagmas Registered User regular
    Dunno if this helps but I made screens of my profile. I can't remember if I added it by clicking the add button going directly to the exe or not but since it does not have an icon maybe so. I thought they had added a profile for AA in later driver releases. Settings I have are below

http://i.imgur.com/zBqrRo8.png
    http://i.imgur.com/bfcFJ0P.png

The last setting (Virtual Reality pre-rendered frames) is set to use global settings (1).

Not sure if this helps but I am currently running SLI (Maximize 3D performance) on my system with no artifacts anymore.

Cool man, I'll mess with the settings tomorrow, but switching sli off worked for taking the annoying artifacts away for tonight at least. Thanks.

Don't be too jealous.

http://imgur.com/a/gTexr

• DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    I have officially started working on Dancing Mad.

@Rilke‌

• amnesiasoftamnesiasoft Thick Creamy Furry Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I see you, Achilles.
    Cy5cY8j.jpg

amnesiasoft on
    steam_sig.png
  • RilkeRilke Balthazar bless my strength, teach my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Registered User regular
    Draygo wrote: »
    I have officially started working on Dancing Mad.

@Rilke‌

My work here is done.

I completed the first movement. On to the second (out of four).

Just hit 60k Husbandry. Those Blizardbear pens are going to make me rich!

What is rich anyways?

Baby, don't hurt me, no more, anyways.

The second is done, onto the third!

Moridin889 wrote: »

What is the dumb you are having? Is it only during archeage? Because I have archeage specific issues that are annoying and so far I have been unable to fix it on my end. I still have fun on medium level graphics though :)

Archeage specific. It refuses to actually finish loading ever. The green icon with the text pops up and it never gets past that.

@Moridin889 be sure you have Archeage.exe and Glyph.exe whitelisted on any antivirus and such you are running. That fixes that particular problem when I had it.

So I didn't do anything different but I turned it on today and it booted right up. Wtf computer.

Farmhouse get!

Plus aquafarm from Krefy within the same hour. This has been a good day.

Movement 3 done. Onto 4. Should have it put together by Thursday.

Farmhouse get!

Plus aquafarm from Krefy within the same hour. This has been a good day.

Have fun with those taxes. I had to pull up my 2 8x8s when I plopped the 24x24 becaue it would cost me, like all my labor for the week just paying my taxes.

edited January 2015
    Movement 4 done - IT IS FINISHED.

Dancing Mad - 13 sheets of music paper.

@Rilke when you going to be on?

Draygo on
    Fishing boat acquisition in progress. I will have made nearly every part of it on my own. I might need a polish or two crafted for me though. Won't be long now!

• acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    so uhhh anyone still playing assemble? We're planning a serpentis run tonight or tomorrow.

GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
    i'm excited to play the shit out of my lute. :)

• IongantasIongantas Registered User regular
    Hey, I think I'm not going to renew my patron. I have five 8x plots. One is in a nice location in Lillyut near Windshade and two are right next to Achilles' house. Another one is adjacent to Catadmirer's 16x plot and another one is also in the construction site area of Dewstone, but in a weird out of the way corner. I don't know what's up with them. I haven't logged on since last Friday, and my Patron expired on the 19th. I tried to get on tonight and Archeage nearly crashed my computer, further reducing my desire to play it. If you want any of those plots, send me a message or something and I'll try to get it taken care of this weekend.

edited January 2015
    I did it! I finally, finally did it. I am now HEROIC!

http://i.imgur.com/7UlxXQx.jpg

edit: linked so you can all zoom in to your heart's content.

davidsdurions on
    I am disappoint you didn't show the guild chat in that SS.

Haha I took the screenshot well after. I was too tired and making poor decisions at the time.

There be downtime.

• RilkeRilke Balthazar bless my strength, teach my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Registered User regular
    Not sure, my schedule is about to go crazy on me. might be on tomorrow after about 7 EST

and I might not be available then because parties and stuff. Wheee.

I'm devising a plan for pvp healing with an aggressive focus on songcraft. I'm not sure if it will be viable. Not that many guides out there readily available. I hope I can find some willing participants to test it out this week. :+1:

• MandresMandres Registered User regular
    Glad to help anytime Xi. I love that theorycrafting stuff. I wish the L.55 update would hurry up and come, it'll be interesting to see which class combos become more viable with the extra skill points.

@That_Guy Hey, I think your taxes are past due.