As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Nintendo] and High Quality Dunsparce Erotica

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Actually my best recommendation for having the music off in games would be Assassin's Creed IV

Sailing around with nothing but the sound of the wind and the sea is pretty cool

Are the shanties on at least

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    Actually my best recommendation for having the music off in games would be Assassin's Creed IV

Sailing around with nothing but the sound of the wind and the sea is pretty cool

Are the shanties on at least

Actually, I think they got turned off too, which I always thought was super weird, since they also have their own separate option

then you chose INCORRECTLY

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Found that I had left a Mario RPG save state right in the woods before you get Geno.

Good enough. Now I'm in Moleville.

who wants to hang out with me and go on hamster adventures tonight

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    im writin' some stuff for a Thing but I will sit in your hitbox 4 sure

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Speak into my ear holes Hullis

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    i'll start in a little bit

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    then you chose INCORRECTLY

It's definitely not like, how I'd play the entire game

But sometimes you just wanna sail, you know?

• ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    I finished it. I FINISHED MY LET'S PLAY OF WIND WAKER!

I'm free. Free......

Children's rights are human rights.
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    Bleh I still don't like Majora. The time mechanic is still dumb, I think. I just beat the second dungeon with five minutes left, so I had to restart time and beat the boss AGAIN. Then got the powder keg only to apparently miss the correct day to do the ranch quest so now I have to reset time again, beat the boss AGAIN, and then do the fucking powder keg AGAIN. No thank you.

You don't have to beat the boss again to get the powder keg. You can just shoot a fire arrow at the ice blocking where the master is, or better yet for access to the ranch, just buy the powder keg in the bomb shop. You only have to go through the powder keg certification once, as your credentials travel through time with you. :P For quick access to rupees, just hop along the side of East Clock Town to get to a chest with a silver rupee in it, and/or bomb the wall with your blast mask (+shield!) on the way to the astro observatory.

For dungeoneering, I'd recommend never going for all the fairies during your first run through. It's extremely stressful, particularly in the latter two dungeons. I did it anyway, but that was with the memory of having gone through the game 3 or 4 times in the past. And then the latter two still caused me to search around until the evening of the final day, which was nervewracking.

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I hope I am not going to mess up the play balance of Codename Steam by bringing in too much gold from the demo.

But I want to keep playing the demo soooooo

IIrc weapons are unlcoked by progress so even if you're rich you only have access to guns that the game wants you to have at that point

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    gonna start streaming now

hitbox.tv/caphullis

I punched Punchanello in the face. I can still remember barely scraping by on these boss fights on my first time playing back in the 90s.

It's been a pretty fun romp through memory lane so far.

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    So I grabbed Pokemon TGC for the 3DS VC yesterday, and man

Why did they never make an updated version of this game?

It's so damn fun and I was under the impression it did pretty well for them both financially and critically

I would love to see a 3DS version

• JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular

It's so damn fun and I was under the impression it did pretty well for them both financially and critically

Pokemon TCG Online is available via the iOS App Store.

signature.png

JohnHam wrote: »

Pokemon TCG Online is available via the iOS App Store.

This is almost more baffling than just plain not making a version for the 3DS

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Smartphones apps and micro-transactions print money in Japan so I'm not surprised.

Also, yeah, that's not exactly what I'd want, either

I'd have no interest in battling other people, so the online component would be meaningless to me

But even so, the mobile boom is relatively recent in the scheme of things

I'm just surprised they made it through the entire lifespan of the GBA and DS without making another one

Also there was nothing grabbing my eye with my Club Nintendo coins so I ended up getting the Wii VC version of Majora's Mask

Once I finish the 3DS version, I'd love to go back and check out the original

• jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    There was a TCG sequel made in 2001 that added the Team Rocket expansion and some more promos, but that never got a Western release.

jgeis wrote: »
    There was a TCG sequel made in 2001 that added the Team Rocket expansion and some more promos, but that never got a Western release.

Nintendo likes to wound me with card-based releases, I suppose

Did you know that Culdcept for 3DS was a thing

Did you know it never left Japan

Did you know I hate everything about this

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    17 uses of the codename steam demo left.

Probably won't last me till the game releases :(

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Swimming sequences entirely controlled with the gyroscope?

oh...Skyward Sword...you shouldn't have...

6F32U1X.png
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Those are the best that swimming controls in Zelda have ever been, including Zora Link in 3DS

You jsut have to take it at the normal, relatively slow pace, and only use the spin attack on a straightaway

dN0T6ur.png
  • ShenShen Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    17 uses of the codename steam demo left.

Probably won't last me till the game releases :(

I booted it up, then realised it's not coming out in the UK til May and I really shouldn't get myself excited for it so far out.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
    OK so

A little mouse in Monstro Town told me the weirdest person he ever met was an old man in Rose Town. So I go to Rose Town to see what he was talking about, and a new path has opened up! There's a gardener there, and he's looking for a big-ass Seed and Fertilizer.

So I just found the Seed in Bean Valley after fighting some giant-ass piranha plants. All right. Cool. Now I just need to find the Fertilizer.

Also man I finally got 31 jumps in a row for the dog monster in Monstro Town. He gave me an Attack Scarf! It is... really powerful. And now I never need to worry about Super Jumping again! Hooray!

dN0T6ur.png
    If you get 100 in a row, you get the jump suit.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you really telling me I have to do a lightly remixed version of the entire first dungeon of the game, Skyward Sword

Are you about to do that for all 3 dungeons, Skyward Sword

6F32U1X.png
    Considering that after the 18th? or so jump the following ones are basically just frame commands, I find it hard to imagine the jump suit is good enough to get me to go after 100

dN0T6ur.png
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you really telling me I have to do a lightly remixed version of the entire first dungeon of the game, Skyward Sword

Are you about to do that for all 3 dungeons, Skyward Sword

No and no

It's much more straightforward than you're thinking and this is the only dungeon revisit in the whole game

dN0T6ur.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Just a heads up wyborn

The odds of finding the fertilizer without consulting a guide are

Essentially nonexistent

But I will be very proud of you if you do it!

Oh for Christ's sake

Of all the games I expected to have breasts a-jiggling like disturbed jello, this one was right at the bottom

dN0T6ur.png
  • DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    if you get the fertilizer it on your own wyborn i'll learn ganon in smash for you

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
    Are you like, offering me mirror matches, or

dN0T6ur.png
    i mean we could do that too but i would follow in your footsteps

7yh4xczljsym.png
    but for reals that fertilizer aint happening

7yh4xczljsym.png
    So I was starting to pretty severely cool on Skyward Sword

And then they gave me a goddamned whip

6F32U1X.png
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Welp

He found it! That was pretty funny.

He always runs along the sides of the screen, because he can't seem to identify where an exit is a lot of the time. :P

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    Whyyyyyyyyy is Link in this inn

Man I'm glad to know that those two chests I kept trying to jump down to in Nimbus Land really were reachable and not just there to drive me mad

dN0T6ur.png
This discussion has been closed.