Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Threadless Submission

tmccooltmccool Registered User
edited October 2007 in Artist's Corner
Edit: banner1.png

Hopefully, some of you remember my shirt design. I think I've made a lot of improvements to it, so for comparison purposes here is essentially what I started with:

QoHShirt.png

and here is the final version:

qohshirtcopyif8.gif

I did a few critiques on Threadless of this, and I got a lot of positive responses, so in 4-8 business days I will be told when it will be let in the running. I remember at least oner person told me they wanted to know when I submitted it, so I am fulfilling that request. I'll repost here when Threadless accepts it into the running, so please vote for mah shirt!

tmccool on