As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Last [Chat] Out of Saigon

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Arrived at work 30 min ago. Sitting here drinking coffee. Plan was to arrive at seven so I had 3 hours to do work before my status meeting, since I did no work yesterday.

10/10 for execution, 4/10 for strength of vision. Might have worked better if I went to bed before midnight...
    i don't want to alarm you

but it's already 9:30

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Gonmun wrote: »
    A part of me keeps wondering what it would be like to come into a lot of money. I fear that I would blow through it but at the same time I've thought of investing in real estate and looking into other investments if I had the chance.

Also I would totally buy an '84 Trans-Am to make into a Knight Rider car. Hey...I'd want to have at least one toy out of it.

Eh. Do you spend a bunch of money on shit you don't need as is?

If you don't it's basically just you never having to worry about bills and taxes for the rest of your life.

I'm actually frugal as fuck to the point where I seldom by things for myself. Though the times I do it's normally bigger purchases that I save for (ie my sword that I bought for my martial arts classes. Saved birthday/Christmas money and any other extra money I earned from time to time from OT, etc.)

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I think we need an 80-s style road trip to Tijuna to get Elendil some hookers

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Richy wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Because people had so much trouble finding casual sex before Cinders

fixed

...Wut :x

Well it's true. Look before you Cinders. Do you see anyone there having casual sex right now?

Casual Eddy sex counts doesn't it

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Having one of those days where I feel miserable for not specific reason

*sigh*

Cant even commit to playing a game.

Aw man, I know that feeling :(

Maybe something minorly productive would help ease the mood? I find that helps sometimes

Just some random little chore like sweeping or washing some dishes

Alternately cuddling kitties if one is close at hand

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i'm basically a saint for not engaging the hookup culture,

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

fixed

Well it's true. Look before you Cinders. Do you see anyone there having casual sex right now?

I thought we were calling him White Eddy now

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    since there's casual sex, Casual sex, Casual Eddy sex, casual Eddy sex, and Casual (and) Eddy sex

I feel we need to trim down the variables

• Options
    good god skfm please I left the pearl clutching moralizing about the dangers of casual sex back in high school sex ed where it belongs, give your wife her precious organic ocean stones back and move on

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Their whole business model is "let's enable people to make poor life decisions that may result in them getting STDs or worse from a total stranger they have sex with. Yeah. Not a fan.

You know how to lower that?

Good sex ed.

You know what will happen with or with out tinder?

The same thing.

Get off the puritian high horse mate. Sex is not evil. Sex with strangers isn't going to give you mega herpes if you practice safe sex.(90%+ of the time, there are exceptions that is life) It is their choice to take the risk and yours not to.

Not everyone derives pleasure and contentment the way you do.

Sex is not bad. Sex is good. It's also dangerous. Do I really need to explain why going to a private place with someone you don't know is a dangerous activity? I think people should get to know each other first. Dating makes a lot more sense than random hook ups.

So you're saying we should fuck in public?

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    redx wrote: »
    A part of me keeps wondering what it would be like to come into a lot of money. I fear that I would blow through it but at the same time I've thought of investing in real estate and looking into other investments if I had the chance.

Also I would totally buy an '84 Trans-Am to make into a Knight Rider car. Hey...I'd want to have at least one toy out of it.

You could probably do the knight rider thing for less than 40k.

If you don't have your heart set on the pursuit mode transformation.

I thought about that. A part of me has to admit it would be pretty cool but I've seen some people try it in videos and I just have not been that impressed with how it's turned out with regards to the super pursuit mode. I'd still love to have the dash and what not, maybe even try and recreate sounds for it but I'd want to update it a bit too. Maybe have led screens. Better engine depending on if that could be done, etc.

Sure. I mean you do LEDs and just have a mode that is the flashy red talk thingy. The voice command stuff should be dead simple, though I haven't been keeping up with MS or Android voice SDKs.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    since there's casual sex, Casual sex, Casual Eddy sex, casual Eddy sex, and Casual (and) Eddy sex

I feel we need to trim down the variables

gasp

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Wat

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options

fixed

Clearly Casual and Formal Eddy are the best terms

They're fuckin' literary foils, man. It's like Hamlet and Fortinbras.

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Wat

jake are you not in Boston right now

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

fixed

Clearly Casual and Formal Eddy are the best terms

They're fuckin' literary foils, man. It's like Hamlet and Fortinbras.
    it's Formal Edward

• Options

*sniff*

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Wat

No I am returned

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    good god skfm please I left the pearl clutching moralizing about the dangers of casual sex back in high school sex ed where it belongs, give your wife her precious organic ocean stones back and move on

Has anyone ever seen SKFM and Amanda Byne's character from Easy A in the same room

because I have a theory

• Options

I thought about that. A part of me has to admit it would be pretty cool but I've seen some people try it in videos and I just have not been that impressed with how it's turned out with regards to the super pursuit mode. I'd still love to have the dash and what not, maybe even try and recreate sounds for it but I'd want to update it a bit too. Maybe have led screens. Better engine depending on if that could be done, etc.

Sure. I mean you do LEDs and just have a mode that is the flashy red talk thingy. The voice command stuff should be dead simple, though I haven't been keeping up with MS or Android voice SDKs.

They even have voice activation for ignition in some cases that I've seen. Though I think commands are still limited a bit. With Siri being a thing now I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a bit easier though.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited March 2015
    I still like Abercrombeddy for formal.

Dude shows up dressed like he is ready for a catalog shoot 90% of the time.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Wat

No I am returned

So will we see you being an anime this weekend

• Options
    Wat

How is swiss miss?

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Has anyone ever seen SKFM and Amanda Byne's character from Easy A in the same room

because I have a theory

Oh, Amanda Bynes.

So much potential.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

i am so down with this

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    I still like Ambercrombeddy for formal.

Um that is no Ambercrombie style synd plz (or he'd be shirtless 100% of the time)

moar liek...J. Creddy. Banana Edpublic. Edspress. Saks Eddy Avenue.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I still like Abercrombeddy for formal.

Next year Im petitioning for Eddy Esquire, which will work on both the fashion and brofessional front.

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Their whole business model is "let's enable people to make poor life decisions that may result in them getting STDs or worse from a total stranger they have sex with. Yeah. Not a fan.

You know how to lower that?

Good sex ed.

You know what will happen with or with out tinder?

The same thing.

Get off the puritian high horse mate. Sex is not evil. Sex with strangers isn't going to give you mega herpes if you practice safe sex.(90%+ of the time, there are exceptions that is life) It is their choice to take the risk and yours not to.

Not everyone derives pleasure and contentment the way you do.

Sex is not bad. Sex is good. It's also dangerous. Do I really need to explain why going to a private place with someone you don't know is a dangerous activity? I think people should get to know each other first. Dating makes a lot more sense than random hook ups.

So you're saying we should fuck in public?

Well, public fucknasiums would alleviate the problem of people choosing to go to a private place with someone for sex.

sig.gif
  • Options
    my new forum slashfiction is called 'Casual Casual Eddy Casual Eddy Sex'

• Options
    Wat

No I am returned

Veilleicht

Ich weiß es noch nicht

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    I still like Ambercrombeddy for formal.

Um that is no Ambercrombie style synd plz (or he'd be shirtless 100% of the time)

moar liek...J. Creddy. Banana Edpublic. Edspress. Saks Eddy Avenue.

Sax Fifth Edenue

• Options
    Wat

How is swiss miss?

It was a fun vacation but it doesn't appear like there is any future there

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

i am so down with this

Someday I'll be part of [chat]'s adventures...someday...*sighs wistfully, looks off into the distance*

• Options
    Wat

No I am returned

Veilleicht

Ich weiß es noch nicht
    Fuck he's gone rogue put him down

• Options
    Wat

No I am returned

Veilleicht

Ich weiß es noch nicht

Ich Weeb, indeed

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Wait what is skfm bitching about? That cheating website or tinder?

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    jake is always an animu

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    lmao if u don't deutsch

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

They even have voice activation for ignition in some cases that I've seen. Though I think commands are still limited a bit. With Siri being a thing now I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a bit easier though.

Exactly, though practically speaking Apple is probably the least likely to make it easy to play with their speach recognition tech however you want.

All you really need it to do is spit bits at a microcontroller for certain commands, and the rest would be pretty easy.

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    lmao if u don't deutsch

swiss deutsch isnt deutsch

This discussion has been closed.