As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Webcomic] Thread WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Ok, since Unsounded is hella NSFW right now, I can't post it, but can someone explain to me what's up with Murkoph in the previous page? Seems like he was fighting with Duane, but can't get into Duane's dream since Ilganyag revealed herself and now he's so pissed off he's rending his chest? Or something?

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    BadablackBadablack Registered User regular
    He's mad he couldn't do Murkoph things to that intangible corpse he was swatting at, most likely.

FC: 1435-5383-0883
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Mophead's a firm believer in the friendzone, huh

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited April 2015

It might have been a weird translation. The meaning I got from the context was that unless she makes her romantic feelings clear then Qiu Tong might not realize there are any. Hence she'll think Sun Jing just wants to be friends.

Seems like an odd worry to have because from what i've seen things seem rather mutual, but as previously established Sun Jing is a huge dork around her and is probably overthinking it.

Aistan on
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Its less "she is obligated to sleep with me because I was nice to her" and more "She has no idea I am trying to date her"

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »

It might have been a weird translation. The meaning I got from the context was that unless she makes her romantic feelings clear then Qiu Tong might not realize there are any. Hence she'll think Sun Jing just wants to be friends.

Seems like an odd worry to have because from what i've seen things seem rather mutual, but as previously established Sun Jing is a huge dork around her and is probably overthinking it.

I think the flashback is to before she actually made contact with Qiu Tong?

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Neveron wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »

I think the flashback is to before she actually made contact with Qiu Tong?

Yeah, but she's nervous and is trying to remember any and all advice she was given beforehand for what to do next.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    tsplitter wrote: »

it'shappening.jpeg

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I wish band v band could update more than once a week

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    speaking of,

KSBD88.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    So if Kill 6 billion demons an unofficial archime because it is the quest of Allison trying to lose her virginity

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Oh hey K6BD update.

I somehow just remembered that the last update revealed that Aesma inadvertently created humanity.

I forgot about that and how happy it made me.

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Ok, since Unsounded is hella NSFW right now, I can't post it, but can someone explain to me what's up with Murkoph in the previous page? Seems like he was fighting with Duane, but can't get into Duane's dream since Ilganyag revealed herself and now he's so pissed off he's rending his chest? Or something?

murkoph really doesn't give two shits about duane save for his connection with the living world, which he wants to hijack out of the khert so he can resume doing awful violent terrible things

this latest frustration, appearing to be out but not really, is really unraveling him

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    1430323452-20150529.png
    As far as I know, the real Dr. Munger has not publicly made this argument.
    1430323452-20150529after.png

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    my soul dies a little more every time someone posts SMBC

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

yeah I can tell you're more of an XKCD kinda guy:

4nUgLRh.png

http://xkcd.com/

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Souls are incredibly inconvenient anyway, really they're doing you a favor.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Hahahaha MATH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    The battery could last for weeks? What sort of sorcery made that phone?

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Madican wrote: »
    The battery could last for weeks? What sort of sorcery made that phone?

Airplane Mode is a magical thing

speakers are not

Duke 2.0 on
    VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    lTWkO4h.jpg

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    please stop

• Options
    I dont know why you insist on not using the Comic Edits thread

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    If graph jokes don't give you a semi you're a fake nerd.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Keep posting whatever dumb edits you want

I get a chuckle out of them

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    If graph jokes don't give you a semi you're a fake nerd.
    i'm moving up in the world!

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular

probably since it hasn't seen any posts since a little less than five months ago

also IIRC the last time someone insisted on moving stuff to the comic edits thread (Dril Pencils, in that case) it got shitcanned there? I might be remembering that wrong, though

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    probably because they weren't very funny

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
  • Options
    Drilpencils was only funny if you didnt like Zen Pencils and think Dril is hilarious

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Harpy Gee gets huge love for messing with font and text boxes in a loving and effective way

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    1430196429-ch1pg23.png
    Rougina uses her red sand as demonstrations sometimes. sure does make for some pretty neat puppetry displays.

Alice and the Nightmare

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Drilpencils was only funny if you didnt like Zen Pencils and think Dril is hilarious

So that's why I found it fucking hilarious

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    This was the best update of Their Story and I may never want to read another one after this for fear it will spoil this perfect moment.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Neveron wrote: »

probably since it hasn't seen any posts since a little less than five months ago

also IIRC the last time someone insisted on moving stuff to the comic edits thread (Dril Pencils, in that case) it got shitcanned there? I might be remembering that wrong, though

Probably because those edits were only funny the first couple of times... once you got the joke they were just sort of there.

Sadly the Arby's edits aren't even as blandly funny as Drill Pencils.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Also Utilitylimb will always be better than Dril

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    @imdointhis put your edits in the appropriate thread

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

I'm sure there's an SMBC about your soul dying by increments and somebody discussing the mathematical formula to determine it

• Options
    I like SMBC! At least half the time.

But then I'm one of those fathomless monsters that thinks XKCD is cute, so

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    haha yes the Mediterranean is both a proper noun and an adjective!

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
This discussion has been closed.