As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

itt: fashion

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @JebusUD

Gonna disagree with everyone here

Second frames, mirror blue, way more dope

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    @JebusUD

Gonna disagree with everyone here

Second frames, mirror blue, way more dope

Especially with that shirt.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Plus blue

Which coincidentally is mostly what I've been buying lately...

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Proof:

PBmSXfEl.jpg

Bag:
    EQ2p3ccl.jpg

Shooz:
    4BqCv2Bl.jpg

Hat:
    IYBkxRrl.jpg
    (lighting makes that look cadet but it is actually two-tone blue)

Other dress:
    2FS2Ilol.jpg

I also got a new swimsuit! And an exercise outfit that is like SUN'S OUT GUNS OUT, and a second pair of shoes.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Gof LS you so gorgeous

D'aww nahhh you are (^-^*)

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    i am debating buying a tank top

i've never owned a tank top

but like

what's the point of all this going to the gym if i can't finally wear a tank top once
    at least to the beach or something

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2015
    everyone knows you wear a tanktop while you work on your car

edit: motorbikes/trucks also acceptable

tynic on
    There was a beardy dude jogging today in a hot pink tank and a white sweatband

I was like simultaneously amused and kind of attracted

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i am debating buying a tank top

i've never owned a tank top

but like

what's the point of all this going to the gym if i can't finally wear a tank top once
    at least to the beach or something

do it dude

EzUAYcn.png
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    The shoes are dope Sandra.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Gof LS you so gorgeous

Seconded! And third'd and fourth'd.

So many beautiful people's on these forums!

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    That is spectacular

• TefTef Registered User regular
    And the vest is pretty nice too :bzz:

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2015
    @Lost Salient I made an executive decision since I wear a lot of blue too and was wearing blue today.

Hopefully this image isn't too hugenormous I edited it down on my phone and it is hard to tell how it will be on a computer.
    0wu10rqq3m2m.jpg

Is this sufficiently fly and/or off the chain?

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    tumblr_ng2yt4GWzR1qjnhqgo1_540.jpg

it says "vest' but i don't see anything other than a beard and a butt

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    His grandma was very much responsible for those things, as well.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    thanks, grandma!

that is the best vest

my god I would treasure the hell out of that thing

just no hell left at all

also dat ass <3

• BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    made a pic demonstrating my fantastic accessorising abilities

k21xZSq.jpg

sig-1.jpg
  • NijaNija Registered User regular
    Just in case anyone was doubting how metal you are, the headphones bring it home. Berk is totally metal. Berk, however, is NOT Metalbourne.

Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I'm trying to soak up some of the residual cool by hanging onto that guy's shoulder

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    I apologise for never updating the final status of my wife's hair since mentioning it last week.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Also, that is totally a picture of us trying to procreate. Scandalous!

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Guys, I think I've found the worst thing mankind has ever invented

h4c03qil.jpg

• pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    Eh, they help reduce smartphone theft whilst allowing cuties to be in photos together. I don't get the hate.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Yeah, I've never really got the hate for selfie sticks.

When I say people throwing shade out in the wild, it's actually just thinly veiled racism against Asian people

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I dislike them because its people taking up more space in a public space.

That and it activates something deep down in my brain that wants to swat them down like a cat.

• pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    I dislike them because its people taking up more space in a public space.

That and it activates something deep down in my brain that wants to swat them down like a cat.

There's certainly some etiquette to be observed (that I assume is often not) when using them in public spaces, for sure.

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    9mjluhu.jpg
    My understanding is that's it's a design concept and may or may not ever turn into a commercial product.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I would buy that if the hand were like a zombie bloody hand or maybe even a dragon claw, and the pole was long enough that the camera could be far enough away while keeping the hand around my throat.

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    Also, that is totally a picture of us trying to procreate. Scandalous!

Yeah but where are y- oh.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Fyndir wrote: »
    9mjluhu.jpg
    My understanding is that's it's a design concept and may or may not ever turn into a commercial product.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

edited May 2015
    Tef wrote: »
    Yeah, I've never really got the hate for selfie sticks.

When I say people throwing shade out in the wild, it's actually just thinly veiled racism against Asian people

I think it's because they're seen as a physical extension of our increasing obsession with a particularly annoying brand of vanity.

edit: just a theory by the way; I got no problem with selfies but I do think that stick is, at worst, just not really necessary.

Magic Pink on
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/05/selfie-vanity-or-empowerment/

http://everydayfeminism.com/2014/04/selfies-as-self-love/

"Mostly I love your selfies because I love seeing you feel good about yourself. I love how your face glows when you look like a million bucks and you know it. I love when you celebrate yourself. You deserve to be celebrated."

http://bellejar.ca/2015/05/05/an-open-letter-to-all-my-friends-who-take-selfies/

Good articles on selfies, and why they're rad.

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Selfies are great. If you see a selfie, that means whoever took it was feeling good about how they looked at that point in time, and I am all for that for everyone.

I say this as someone who's been known to use a DSLR, tripod, and remote trigger to take my selfies, though. Selfie stick users need to get on my level.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    MadEddy wrote: »
    Selfies are great. If you see a selfie, that means whoever took it was feeling good about how they looked at that point in time, and I am all for that for everyone.

I say this as someone who's been known to use a DSLR, tripod, and remote trigger to take my selfies, though. Selfie stick users need to get on my level.

Train your cat to take the pictures!

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
This discussion has been closed.