As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Instant [chat]

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Echo wrote: »
    Well, I just spent 20 minutes watching two cartoony mountains shout tweets at each other.

This is the best description of the modern internet that I have seen.

What a wonderful time to be alive!

Actually, that was a really good text to speech engine.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    greetings fair maidens i believe in the mother the daughter and the holy waifu

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »
    what a great day to not watch the wire

what a great day to not watch ur face checkmate atheits
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/152/4/9/schachmatt__checkmate__by_scheinlicht-d64zna2.jpg

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Oh no, King Arthur died.

I heard he was sleeping in a mountain. I was wondering why he hadn't got up yet.

I thought that was barbarossa

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular

what about the crone

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    jakobagger wrote: »

what about the crone

ther is no crone only milf

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    doing a thing almost a week late turned out to not result in too severe consequences hooray

what a relief, time to not learn anything from this and fart around on the internet some more instead of doing work

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Cinders wrote: »
    Oh no, King Arthur died.

I heard he was sleeping in a mountain. I was wondering why he hadn't got up yet.

Different mountain, the two have an agreement to never be active at the same time or be sleeping under the same mountain at the same time. It is part of the Moleman Proclamation. Happened during the early 6th century, for more information ask @chanus he cosigned and witnessed the accord.

zepherin on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Need to get out of car

But there is a wasp outside of car

Send help

I fucking sprinted out of there like a coked out olympian. To find out the DMV was closed.

Yep.

They tend not to open till like 8.

Don't you check the internet for this stuff?

Their website said seven!

I bet a wasp posted that.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Oh no, King Arthur died.

No, he stole Aztec gold and was cursed to be a skeleton by moonlight

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    Need to get out of car

Send help

I fucking sprinted out of there like a coked out olympian. To find out the DMV was closed.

Yep.

Hell my DMV will even tell you length of line, and allow you to do all sorts of stuff without going into there. I think the only thing you have to get done personally is getting new plates, taking tests and getting a license, the rest is done via mail or online. The government has finally made it to 2000s technology. By 2025 we hope to have the government up to 2010 technology where we can go digital on everything.

Unfortunately emissions tests are hard to do digitally.

• Options
    the Danish mythical national hero Holger Danske sleeps beneath a castle because we don't have any mountains

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Need to get out of car

Send help

Yep.

Hell my DMV will even tell you length of line, and allow you to do all sorts of stuff without going into there. I think the only thing you have to get done personally is getting new plates, taking tests and getting a license, the rest is done via mail or online. The government has finally made it to 2000s technology. By 2025 we hope to have the government up to 2010 technology where we can go digital on everything.

Funny you should mention that. In Virginia emissions tests take less than a minute. Any mechanic registered with the DMV can do it, they hook up to your car's computer, gets the emissions information and update the DMV. 22 bucks. Good for 2 years.

zepherin on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i saw that Unfriended movie yesterday

there was a lot of weird slut shaming in it

i left feeling p uncomfortable

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Good morning [chat]

I forgot to say it last night, but I hope y'all are just generally being good to yourself and to each other!

• Options
    Need to get out of car

Send help

Yep.

Funny you should mention that. In Virginia emissions tests take less than a minute. Any mechanic registered with the DMV can do it, they hook up to your car's computer, gets the emissions information and update the DMV. 22 bucks. Good for 2 years.

It should be the same here. But as far as I know only at the DMV.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Tav wrote: »

I also prefer the regular kind of slut shaming.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Need to get out of car

Send help

Yep.

In soviet Russia, emission tests you!

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    It takes way longer to build a grill than I thought.

I was like oh it'll only take a half hour.

Nope, 2.5 hours.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    You know you're getting up in the years when every sincere outburst of laughter cascades into a six-part coughing fit, and you don't smoke.

Zephiran on
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    bowen wrote: »

Nope, 2.5 hours.
    Yeah I won't buy a grill that isn't already mostly assembled, fuck that noise.

In fact the cheaper the grill the easier it is to put together, it's the opposite of furniture. Cheap charcoal grill...3 parts. Stand, and steel bowl and grill. Perfect. I don't need more than that.

zepherin on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    God damn it, this bodyshop has wasted two days and hundreds of pounds because they apparently don't know what a Luton body is, and the fact that we called them up (with dimensions) to ask if they could take one for repair didn't prompt them to consider that this may be significant information.

• Options

actual spoilers
    The whole point of the movie is that the gang are being haunted by the ghost of a girl they bullied into killing herself.

The ghost makes them play a game of Never Have I Ever and the loser gets killed by the ghost

one of the rounds is "never have I ever raped [girl's name] and forced her to get an abortion" and everyone was cool with the guy who did it

one of the rounds is "never have I ever slept with my boyfriend's friend" and everone involved loses their shit and starts calling her a slut and stuff

it's was ugh

• Options

Nope, 2.5 hours.

Grills are one of the things you always pay for assembly on.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    God damn it, this bodyshop has wasted two days and hundreds of pounds because they apparently don't know what a Luton body is, and the fact that we called them up (with dimensions) to ask if they could take one for repair didn't prompt them to consider that this may be significant information.

Welp, scratch them off the list I suppose.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options

Nope, 2.5 hours.

In fact the cheaper the grill the easier it is to put together, it's the opposite of furniture. Cheap charcoal grill...3 parts. Stand, and steel bowl and grill. Perfect. I don't need more than that.

Yeah I got a 5 burner grill and I couldn't get the assembled one into my SUV.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Need to get out of car

Send help

Yep.

Same in GA, at least if your car is 96 or newer. I found a place nearby that does it for $15, which is pretty nice.

• Options

actual spoilers
    The whole point of the movie is that the gang are being haunted by the ghost of a girl they bullied into killing herself.

The ghost makes them play a game of Never Have I Ever and the loser gets killed by the ghost

one of the rounds is "never have I ever raped [girl's name] and forced her to get an abortion" and everyone was cool with the guy who did it

one of the rounds is "never have I ever slept with my boyfriend's friend" and everone involved loses their shit and starts calling her a slut and stuff

it's was ugh

holy shit. I thought the movie looked awful, but never would have expected that.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

Nope, 2.5 hours.

I bought a three burner a couple of weeks ago and it took about 1.5 hrs to put together.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options

actual spoilers

it's was ugh

holy shit. I thought the movie looked awful, but never would have expected that.

yeah, i don't think the writers really noticed the severity of things they were throwing around? Or maybe it was a commentary on how fucking awful a bunch of teenagers are?

the movie was interestingly done (but not particularly scary) but that just left me with an awful taste in my mouth

• Options
    Gonmun wrote: »

Nope, 2.5 hours.

I bought a three burner a couple of weeks ago and it took about 1.5 hrs to put together.

It would've helped if the instructions had some words to go with it.

"Don't forget to put the propane hose on the outside of the body or else you'll have to take apart half the grill to fix it!"

Because the pictures were not clear whatsoever in their weird isometric 3d view of where the pieces I was supposed to attach were going.

• Options

Nope, 2.5 hours.

Damn. That is a huge grill.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

maybe you shouldnt be such a slut then and ghost facebooks won't tweet you

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Always have your grills handled by a profressional

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

actual spoilers

it's was ugh

yeah, i don't think the writers really noticed the severity of things they were throwing around? Or maybe it was a commentary on how fucking awful a bunch of teenagers are?

the movie was interestingly done (but not particularly scary) but that just left me with an awful taste in my mouth

It would have been better if (haven't watched it, just spitballing)
    The cheating was one of the first things revealed, and then as more heinous things are revealed they actually reassess how they reacted to it.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    I worked for Walmart for a while during college as an assembler. I mostly built bikes, but before big grilling holidays I'd spend an entire night shift putting grills together in the garden center.

I could usually get 10-12 in 8 hours.

• Options
    Appointment to get Layla's claws trimmed made.

Cat carrier taken out an hour before in the hopes that she'll stop hiding by the time we're supposed to leave.

• Options

Nope, 2.5 hours.

Damn. That is a huge grill.

I purposefully got it so I could use a smoke box and do 2 chickens on thanksgiving. And other indirect cooking, like bacon.

Need to be able to turn burners on that aren't directly underneath the food.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    the trick is get the cat carrier out the day before you need it

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
This discussion has been closed.