As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[steam]: Her Story, told by Lethargic Corgis dreaming of their Final Fantasy.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I think I'm broken. All I want to spend money on is Big Pharma, and it's not on Steam yet. Also, what is Dunwall City Trials for Dishonored? It's the only piece of DLC for it I don't have.

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    vamenvamen Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    jclast wrote: »
    I think I'm broken. All I want to spend money on is Big Pharma, and it's not on Steam yet. Also, what is Dunwall City Trials for Dishonored? It's the only piece of DLC for it I don't have.

They are challenge maps (think Arkham Asylum) with AI battles and objectives and jive against a clock that you get rated for. Combat challenge, agility challenges, stealth challenges, that sort of stuff.

vamen on
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    DOA 5 60% off after being released less than 3 months ago. A new record?

/DLC still costs $200.

• Options
    MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Oh, so the Shadowrun games aren't actually changing in price despite being a daily deal

That's... that's cool, I guess?

Discounts are just lagging behind. Check again in 10 minutes.

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Hey guys remember when talked some dirt about the Dark Souls 3 rumor a few threads ago? Well turns out I'm a no-nothing asshole because they've just shown the Dark Souls 3 trailer on the Microsoft E3 conference.

So, woo.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Hyperdimension Neptunia 2 got the same discount as Neptunia 1, which is pretty good for a game that only came out, like, three weeks ago.

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Another day of lackluster sales, unless you were looking for that anime one.

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Jragghen wrote: »
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/261534142590?rmvSB=true

$100 steam card for $80 with coupon code CTWENTY

e: I couldn't seem ot get it to work. YMMV.

The redemption code can't be used for your purchase
    * There is no balance left on this redemption code

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    It chaps my hide that the Dishonored DLC will never get a better deal than to buy it in the GOTY edition. But hell with it, into the cart it goes . . .

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Hyperdimension Neptunia 2 got the same discount as Neptunia 1, which is pretty good for a game that only came out, like, three weeks ago.

Huzzah, waiting pays off!

• Options
    No new upgrades for game, insofar as I can tell.

10 New Mouse Buttons doesn't unlock anything.

• Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    So how do card drops work with this game? Are you supposed to get one after each boss?

My current team is already on level 588, and I got a couple drops at the start, but that was well before level 100.

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    DOA 5 60% off after being released less than 3 months ago. A new record?

/DLC still costs $200.

One of the Batman games got released just before Thanksgiving, and was 50% off by winter dale.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    Icemopper wrote: »
    So how do card drops work with this game? Are you supposed to get one after each boss?

My current team is already on level 588, and I got a couple drops at the start, but that was well before level 100.

You're supposed to get 1 for starting a new game, 1 for joining a friend's game, and 1 for beating the level 10 boss (and only that boss).

Hypothetically.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

They had it on a 50% discount for the release week, so I ain't even mad.

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    SokpuppetSokpuppet You only yoyo once Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    You know, what's really killed my interest in the monster game more than anything is the load time.
    Like... a minute and a half of loadscreen for a game that is only capable of holding my attention for ten seconds at a time... just doesn't work.

Sokpuppet on
  • Options

They had it on a 50% discount for the release week, so I ain't even mad.

Oh I know, and if it hadn't gotten a Daily/Flash I'd have snapped it up at that price. I only waited because it's Summer Sale, there are traditions to be upheld.

Gonna snag it + all the DLC when I get home.

• Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    I've been attacked!

xfneet4ydz8n.jpg

Thanks a ton, @Werewolf2000ad! :heartbeat:

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    Icemopper wrote: »

You're supposed to get 1 for starting a new game, 1 for joining a friend's game, and 1 for beating the level 10 boss (and only that boss).

Hypothetically.

Perfect, thanks! Must have worked right then.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Shame, I thought Galactic Civilizations 3 would be down to 50% when it was featured because it hit that point before on a daily sale back in February. Oh well.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    MurgatroydMurgatroyd Registered User regular
    Has anyone here finished Apotheon? I picked it up on sale and enjoyed the beginning but the sequences in Hades with infinitely respawning enemies was not fun. Is this specific to that part of the game, or do I have to keep dealing with it? I'm still under the return window but would likely go over if I try to find out myself.

Respawning enemies is Hades' thing. None of the other zones/bosses do that. While I will say I actually enjoyed the tense atmosphere that threw at you, I also spent the least amount of time dealing with Hades than with any other boss.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Seems well on track for me not getting anything this sale. I mean the not having money thing helps, but everything that's come up so far that i've been interested in I already own. Such is the way of being on Steam this long I guess.

• Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    Thanks @The Dude With Herpes for Banner Saga

• Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    I've got an extra Z-Lo and Blitzkrieg and Cerulean Carmouth if anyone wants to trade off for them.

iRevert on
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5lklWVcl1Y

Dark Souls 3 trailer debuted during the MS E3 press conference.

There were rumors it was only a "maybe" on PC but Bandai Namco Europe are tweeting it is confirmed as coming to PC.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Not to be critical and/or greedy - but I think Dead Rising 2 has been 66% during this sale all along. You would think the franchise being a daily could at least bump it up to 75%.

• Options
    Welp, that's it, that's the entirety of my E3 wishlist confirmed. Dishonored 2, Dark Souls 3, and Persona 5.

• Options
    Damn it Steam get your shit together. I started a game. I beat the level 10 boss. No cards. I started a new game. I beat the level 10 boss. No cards. This clicker game was already dumb. Now it's dumb and broken.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Has anyone played Shadowrun Hong Kong? I have Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall so far.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Stragint wrote: »
    Has anyone played Shadowrun Hong Kong? I have Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall so far.

It's not out yet. It was their most recent kickstarter and comes out in a few months.

Corpekata on
  • Options
    Corpekata wrote: »

There were rumors it was only a "maybe" on PC but Bandai Namco Europe are tweeting it is confirmed as coming to PC.

Excuse me but why is the crowd politely clapping for Dark fucking Souls 3? People need to be a bit more hype than that.

• Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »

It's not out yet. It was their most recent kickstarter and comes out in a few months.

Oh. I am very clearly not seeing stuff during this sale. First I missed the dates the sale lasts and I completely missed the "Available: Summer 2015" on this one.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    iRevert wrote: »

Excuse me but why is the crowd politely clapping for Dark fucking Souls 3? People need to be a bit more hype than that.

It got leaked heavily a week or so ago so I think it's mostly just a lack of "surprise."

• Options
    Welp, that's it, that's the entirety of my E3 wishlist confirmed. Dishonored 2, Dark Souls 3, and Persona 5.

Excuse me sir but do you have a moment to talk about our GOTY and time sink Fallout 4?

• Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    I think I picked a good group this time, my clicker game is already up to level 1000.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Woo, buyin all the Neptunia games!

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state university Registered User regular
    signature.png

• Options
    chasmchasm Ill-tempered Texan Registered User regular
    Uhhh... @destroyah87 just class-bombed me. He launched ICBMs. Jesus. Thanks for Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, Saints Row IV, and Defense Gird 2. In the words of one of my friends, "Great gobs of gooseshit!"

steam_sig.png
    XBL : lJesse Custerl | MWO: Jesse Custer | Best vid ever. | 2nd best vid ever.
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular

It got leaked heavily a week or so ago so I think it's mostly just a lack of "surprise."

Also I am not super up on Dark Souls lore, but I could not tell what the hell was going on in that trailer. It was just random dark monsters

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options

Because it's expected and Souls games are lame?

camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.