As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You make a grown man [chat]

• Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    Someone likes big words.
    Never heard of sacrosanct before and had to google it.

See, I'm all kinds of helpful today! :wink:

Now I can use it on my dumb friends and they will be all like oohhhh look at the university boy.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    What a fucking douchemonger

MikeMan on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    So you are all in favor of whining but vehemently opposed to doing anything about it. I thought you were a libertarian, not a liberal...
    I hope you're not talking about me because I love whining.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Ah the bitching continues

can't we talk about coffee and semen instead like normal folks?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    i'm gonna poop all over sarastro

MikeMan on
  • Options
    Not SarastroNot Sarastro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    It's interesting that you tell someone to get over it when you just keep droning on and on about the same stuff, most of it having to do with your feelings being hurt and that you totally weren't Godwinning when you were talking about Nazis.

Of course, I'm actually continuing & developing my discussion with different people, rather than just posting exactly the same joke three times.

You're quite welcome to keep going on about it if you like, but could you be a bit more inventive?

Not Sarastro on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Granted, home brew coffee may not be the best, but at least it's not 3.00 a cup. Besides, for people like me who actually drink the coffee to wake up, the taste isn't incredibly important.

I've never heard of Clipper Fair before. I'll have to give it a try if they sell it stateside.

For three dollars a cup I get just shy of four times the amount of caffiene as you plus actual body and flavor and a dark chocolate square. Prepared for me and put in a classy glass glass with a wire handle by cute, friendly girls and there's this nice table and chairs outside so I can sit outside and drink espresso and have a cigarette to start my day.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    nexus i'm gonna poop all over you is that okay

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

We can talk about food, or how kinky you are, or how the weather is like, or what color your poop was today etc etc

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Holy crap, I didn't realize Tim Russert was that kind of awesome.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    So you are all in favor of whining but vehemently opposed to doing anything about it. I thought you were a libertarian, not a liberal...

One, not a libertarian, no idea where you would get that from. Perhaps Sarcastro?

Two, I'm not in favour of making badly drafted rules or laws as the stock response to any problem. That would make me a [US] liberal.

(Actually, nowadays it would also make me a US conservative, but never mind)

Not Sarastro on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

We can talk about food, or how kinky you are, or how the weather is like, or what color your poop was today etc etc

I'MA GONNA POOP ALL OVER YOU SAB

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

One, not a libertarian, no idea where you would get that from. Perhaps Sarcastro?

Two, I'm not in favour of making badly drafted rules or laws as the stock response to any problem. That would make me a [US] liberal.

I dunno, still seems to me that you're more interested getting to whine than anything else.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    MrBallbagginsMrBallbaggins Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Granted, home brew coffee may not be the best, but at least it's not 3.00 a cup. Besides, for people like me who actually drink the coffee to wake up, the taste isn't incredibly important.

I've never heard of Clipper Fair before. I'll have to give it a try if they sell it stateside.

For three dollars a cup I get just shy of four times the amount of caffiene as you plus actual body and flavor and a dark chocolate square.

For 3.00 worth of coffee, when I spend 6.50 for 39 oz. of instant, I highly doubt you get more caffiene.

MrBallbaggins on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    MikeMan wrote: »

I'MA GONNA POOP ALL OVER YOU SAB

WHAT COLOR IS IT THOUGH!?!?!?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Uh, the rules are subjective. What do you want to change about this? I'm unsure why the rules being subjective is such a big deal. I've use the report button plenty of times and they always result in infractions because I'm not retarded and understand how things work.

edit: And seriously while don't be a douchebag and post bag advice is subjective, it isn't that hard to understand what don't be a douchebag means in general.

shadowane on
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    MikeMan wrote: »
    i'm gonna poop all over sarastro

Ooh I know this one! I know a net-meme!

In communist Russia, Sarastro poops on you!

Hah!

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    So much poop.....

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I dunno, still seems to me that you're more interested getting to whine than anything else.

Well, it seemed to you that I was a libertarian as well, you don't exactly have great form on this.

Not Sarastro on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hay guyz.

VishNub on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    *sniff, sniff* Eww!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Lately for a week now I have been pooping more and it is messier and smellier.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    VishNub wrote: »
    Hay guyz.
    I enjoy killing you in TF2. I notice you make a point of coming after me when you're on the opposing team.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    So much poop.....

It's nice.

I have Crohn's_disease and have to pay far too much attention to poop.

This conversation makes me feel right at home.

poshniallo on
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Buongiorno!

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    It's interesting that you tell someone to get over it when you just keep droning on and on about the same stuff, most of it having to do with your feelings being hurt and that you totally weren't Godwinning when you were talking about Nazis.

Of course, I'm actually continuing & developing my discussion with different people, rather than just posting exactly the same joke three times.

You're quite welcome to keep going on about it if you like, but could you be a bit more inventive?
    I think it's more accurate to say that you're irritating several different people at the same time.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    So, [Chat], how have you been? I was off work yesterday, sleeping and doing laundry and playing TF2. It was one of the greatest Mondays ever.

I spent my weekand doing nothing productive, watching movies, playing TF2 and playing my new wii game. At least the bio test I had to study for was easy and I am doing my lab now which is due in 3 hours. :P

You're always posting from school--do you take your laptop every day, or are you on some other sort of portable device (like a Palm or iPhone, etc.)?

LaOs on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    If you want to see a film that sums up Wales entirely, watch Twin Town

Janson on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

For three dollars a cup I get just shy of four times the amount of caffiene as you plus actual body and flavor and a dark chocolate square.

For 3.00 worth of coffee, when I spend 6.50 for 39 oz. of instant, I highly doubt you get more caffiene.

There is more caffeine in my cup than yours. Substantially so. You have to drink more cups of something decidedly not delicious, and you're doing it all for the drug and not for the flavor. You're like a chain-smoker but with coffee, Folgers and Maxwell House are like GT-ONE and Basic. And it's all light, no full-flavor in that can. You know they make caffiene pills, right? If all you want is the caffiene you can do that.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    VishNub wrote: »
    Hay guyz.
    I enjoy killing you in TF2. I notice you make a point of coming after me when you're on the opposing team.

Not that much. You just seem to wind up in my way a lot.

Though, if I see a demoman running around, I'm probably going to try to kill him.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Lately for a week now I have been pooping more and it is messier and smellier.

That's because you eat Pountine for 2 meals a day

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    Buongiorno!

Hallo grace.

VishNub on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    How often, Saburbia

Janson on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    shadowane wrote: »
    edit: And seriously while don't be a douchebag and post bag advice is subjective, it isn't that hard to understand what don't be a douchebag means in general.

Sorry mate, but the definition of behaving like a twat clearly differs from place to place. For me, Dynagrip refusing to admit he made an honest mistake & apologise, as well as the whole backbiting thing = twat. For some people here, clearly saying the slightest aggressive thing = twat. For me, that's just how most people talk to each other, it's called banter.

I recognised that Dyna works differently & offered an olive branch. Sure it's possible for some people here to realise I wasn't intentionally trying to piss them off & tolerate a little difference in tone. Or perhaps not.

Not Sarastro on
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Instant coffee is an atrocity.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    So, [Chat], how have you been? I was off work yesterday, sleeping and doing laundry and playing TF2. It was one of the greatest Mondays ever.

I spent my weekand doing nothing productive, watching movies, playing TF2 and playing my new wii game. At least the bio test I had to study for was easy and I am doing my lab now which is due in 3 hours. :P

You're always posting from school--do you take your laptop every day, or are you on some other sort of portable device (like a Palm or iPhone, etc.)?

I always take my laptop since I have 2/3 hour breaks or so, plus I get more work done.

Janson: at least once a day which is normal but sometimes I take lil messy dumps at night or early morning.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I think it's more accurate to say that you're irritating several different people at the same time.

Weren't you saying something about people being free to post, not post, be irritated or not irritated here if they want?

Not Sarastro on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    My butt hurts to move; too much squatting and lunging yesterday.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Janson wrote: »
    If you want to see a film that sums up Wales entirely, watch Twin Town

I love Wales.
    wales-snowdonia-landscape-01.3.jpg

Twin town sums up the shittier parts of Swansea, is all.

poshniallo on
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip didn't make any kind of mistake, and you've pissed off far too many people over the past god knows how many pages. Up the shut fuck right now.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.