As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

NFL Super Bowl XLIX: Lick the Gun

• Options
    kaidkaid Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Suh is really really good. I'm not upset about people realizing that after writing him off for whatever reason.

I get mad when he's talked about likes he's some leader and great guy and not dirty literally 0 seasons removed and only a uniform change from being called dirty and a thug.

He is really good but he also pulls totally assinine stupid dirty moves at least a few times a year. If he can get on a team that can get through to him to knock that shit off he will be a rockstar for them.

• Options
    kaidkaid Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    quovadis13 wrote: »
    Looks like Jordy Nelson tore his ACL

Is Rodgers still the QB?

Packers will be fine

Still a pretty big loss... Jordy's his go to guy. DAMMIT!

Dude on the radio this morning made it sound like it wasn't a confirmed tear yet. Has that changed? Maybe there's still hope...

Last I heard they need an MRI to confirm it but did not sound hopeful.

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

Reggie Wayne to the Patriots, one year contract.

:)

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    kaid wrote: »
    Looks like Jordy Nelson tore his ACL

Frustrating thing is the play was not even violent. He just landed a bit off normal and something popped.
    Those are almost always worse. Take a look at Kelvin Benjamin's injury. Something like that happens, it's almost guaranteed to be bad.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    Reggie Wayne to the Patriots, one year contract.

:)
    3477a4a7aa99ba2a040c92453ecf2ef4.jpg

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Ooh, nice! Wayne will come in handy for the annual "Gronk's glass forearm shattered" event.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Wayne is coming off shredding his own acl.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I always talk myself into these patriots veteran receivers and they always suck

I'm looking at you ochocinco

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Belichek knows the importance of knowledge and leadership

Even if Wayne only stays for a year and doesn't produce, the other Patriot receivers will learn a ton from him, Wayne will step up and lead, and Beli might even get some good info on the Colts

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Even if Wayne only stays for a year and doesn't produce, the other Patriot receivers will learn a ton from him, Wayne will step up and lead, and Beli might even get some good info on the Colts

Wayne: "keep running for 250 yards and 4 TDs a game with nobodies. We ...couldn't stop that"
    BB: "thx pal"

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah the patriots needing help beating the colts is laughable.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    I always talk myself into these patriots veteran receivers and they always suck

I'm looking at you ochocinco

Tory Holt
    Joey Galloway

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Options

Wayne: "keep running for 250 yards and 4 TDs a game with nobodies. We ...couldn't stop that"

"And Reggie Wayne is your Fed Ex Ground Delivery Player of the Week"

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Options
    Honestly all the patriots need to do to beat the colts is make sure Luck is playing.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »

"And Reggie Wayne is your Fed Ex Ground Delivery Player of the Week"

Reggie Wayne running for 250 yards and 4 TDs week six confirmed.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Needing help isn't what I said

Inside knowledge on other teams can be useful for more than just beating them...

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    every year

i dont plan on taking gore

i don't even really want him

and then ever year

i get to like the 3rd or 4th round

and there he is

and i always end up with gore as like my rb2

(tho this year I do legitimately have a good feeling about him on the colts, and it's a ppr league, so who knows!)

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    every year

and then ever year

and there he is

(tho this year I do legitimately have a good feeling about him on the colts, and it's a ppr league, so who knows!)

Listen to the screams of Richardson owners of the past...

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    every year

and then ever year

and there he is

Anyone who drafted Richardson after his rookie year got what they deserved.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    every year

and then ever year

and there he is

Anyone who drafted Richardson after his rookie year got what they deserved.

Or traded for him

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
  • Options
    I think the Richardson trade was Ersay trying to call his dealer and accidentally got the Browns instead.

"No I said that brown man not the browns god damn it!"

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Needing help isn't what I said

Inside knowledge on other teams can be useful for more than just beating them...

Yup! You can email other teams and tell them to check the balls at halftime too

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    http://deadspin.com/cris-carters-fall-guy-advice-was-kept-off-the-record-1726215757

Shocking absolutely no one a Peter King associate kept the Chris Carter shit "off the record".

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    MNF is picking up where they left off showing uninspiring match-ups for the nation to consume.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    nooooooooo not jorddyyyyy
    why do we even have preseason games

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    nooooooooo not jorddyyyyy
    why do we even have preseason games

To thin the herd.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    meh. that kind of injury can happen anywhere, including training camp

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    True, but this one happened in a game that doesn't even matter.

• Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    True, but this one happened in a game that doesn't even matter.

I hate that phrase. The preseason games do matter, they matter a whole lot. The preseason games are where the late round draft picks, undrafted free agents, and journey men veterans get a chance to show their stuff and make a roster. The preseason is where we see the first inklings of guys like Arian Foster, Antonio Gates, and Tony Romo. The preseason games matter a whole hell of a lot to teams.

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Because if it's one thing coaches need to make those decisions, it's five minutes of game time where a play may or may not involve a fringe player trying to get one of maybe five roster spots and not the hours and hours of practice time where they already have a sense of work ethic and improvement.

Yep.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    Yeah, it is. Practis doesn't show shit about what someone can do on the field thanks to all the restrictions on practises now. Preseason is the only way to see how someone reacts under real pressure these days.

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    I'm so glad Tebow is back in the league. This is what we have been missing. This is what has been wrong.

Some team out there has Tim Tebow and might even play him!

God, can you imagine if Tebow were picked up as the 3rd string QB for the Seahawks? It would be like some sort of QB Christian Super-Pac.

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    I'm so glad Tebow is back in the league. This is what we have been missing. This is what has been wrong.

Some team out there has Tim Tebow and might even play him!

God, can you imagine if Tebow were picked up as the 3rd string QB for the Seahawks? It would be like some sort of QB Christian Super-Pac.

You're the devil.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Tebow is like, the anti-Seahawk. I think it's way funnier for him to stay on the Eagles where Chip Kelly's streams of gibberish might actually convince someone they should put him on the field.

admanb on
  • Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    Even better, the City of Brotherly Love is known for the some of the worst fans in 'Merica. He goes out, fucks up terribly, and the fans turn on him like crazy. As someone on the radio put it, "It would be the ultimate test of good versus evil."

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    http://deadspin.com/which-backup-qb-has-had-it-the-best-1726386651

Seattle the place to be if you want to make money holding a clip board.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-pittsburgh-steelers-1725629956

You see where this is going, don’t you? That’s right. The Steelers are the St. Louis Cardinals of the NFL.

Except the Cardinals field nine players on defense, and I don’t think the Steelers have that many.

Dagger quote.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    Why the Lions Suck comes tomorrow.

My body is ready.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    quovadis13 wrote: »
    Why the Lions Suck comes tomorrow.

My body is ready.

Wouldn't it be something if they just skipped the Lions? :biggrin:

• Options

pleasepaypreacher.net