As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The sorting [chat]

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    @TL DR i am listening to this now https://www.mixcloud.com/Bonobo/bonobo-thump-dj-mix-september-2014/

i got some tix for dj set of his later this fall shuld be fun

@Shazkar Shadowstorm I need to go back and check that one out. I feel like I started it once or twice and never listened all the way through. Enjoy that DJ set! He's on the short list of acts I'd road trip to see.

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    actually neither of us can handle our alcohol anymore because we've not been drinking due to lack of funds

i had like 10 beers on saturday and blacked out

before that woulda just been fun :(

On the plus side, you can now save a ton of money and your liver once you get used to cutting back a bit.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    everything about that post is dreadful, tav

i'm not sure which post you mean

but yes

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Tav are you rebounding

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

but yes

drinking 10 alcoholic drinks

paying for 10 alcoholic drinks

that you used to do this regularly

that you blacked out like a college freshman

all of it, senpai..

...relapsing?

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Whelp, that was a bizarre ending to raw -- me and my bros we're pretty certain that was gonna happen in the main event last night and it would've been way better if they had.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I feel pretty good

Except when I move my arm

But then I just move my other arm and hit a button to make me feel good again

Night night

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    Tis a good day when I can quote A Man For All Seasons

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I am for all of the seasons except summer

Fuck summer

TehSloth wrote: »
    Whelp, that was a bizarre ending to raw -- me and my bros we're pretty certain that was gonna happen in the main event last night and it would've been way better if they had.
    does it involve the rock?

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular

but yes

all of it, senpai..

apart from paying those are all fine things

but free beer is hard to come by honestly

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I blacked out one time from drinking

I came to in an alley at 4am on a working day

never again

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    i kinda wish i didn't black out

i have.... vague memories of what went down between me and girl but i'd prefer to not have to ask her to help fill in the blanks

...what?

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i have never blacked out from drinking

i have puked tho

did spike dudley come back

TL DR wrote: »
    Tav are you rebounding

no this is the same girl

we made it like, a minute alone at that party before we were all over eachtother

I think I may have pushed the boundaries at one point but I was blackout so I'm not sure and I don't wanna ask

we seem to be on talking terms at the minute tho

i have literally no idea where i stand but the talking thing is still better than not talking

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

nope, they dug much further back into the legends crypt

twitch.tv/tehsloth

they killed taker again?

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    seriously tho i ain't watched wrestling for a decade or so but that was super fun to watch the dudley boys come back

• Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 3rd season so good, 4th season so not.

pushed the boundaries sounds so bad

what an awful choice of words

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I was gonna say that 10 drinks seems like too many drinks but then I remembered that even though I am drinking trash rum and bourbon instead of beer, it still adds up to about 8 beers worth, which is not judgement distance.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    TlvfWCO.jpg

tav

h-have you shitlorded, my son

but yes

all of it, senpai..

oh yeah, i had an 8 pack and just left the box next to me because the fridge was full

didn't realise how much i'd drank until i was on like 6/7 cus I didn't need to get up every time

friend gave me the beers that were left in his fridge but they were bottles so smaller

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    i have never blacked out from drinking

i have puked tho

Yeah, I get severely nauseated if I push it and start puking my guts out way before I get even close to blackout levels.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    lightweights

they killed taker again?

I wish, they seem to really like 50+ year olds being some of the strongest dudes.

twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I have been invited to a bar mitzvah in Tel Aviv

• YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    Good to know I can still fire up Diablo 3 whenever I don't want to feel anything for 3 hours.

Tav are you rebounding

no this is the same girl

we made it like, a minute alone at that party before we were all over eachtother

I think I may have pushed the boundaries at one point but I was blackout so I'm not sure and I don't wanna ask

i have literally no idea where i stand but the talking thing is still better than not talking

You're going to feel silly about this at some point.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    So new job looks like it is really happening.

Six years I have been an independent, free man. Time to hang that up and embrace the security of the corporation.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

never again

This is the worst thing I can imagine in my day to day life

I think I would text my boss a fairly honest summary of the situation, get an über home, and then Puke and sleep for 24 hours

Tav are you rebounding

no this is the same girl

You're going to feel silly about this at some point.

I 100% agree

but if I can delay feeling silly then I'm all over that

i have blacked out a small handful of times. it's never been like, oh man that was the right way to end the night. it was always due to a lack of judgment or control- almost entirely caused by being at the point one or two drinks before blacking out.

so now i try and stop a drink or two before that point, even. which may potentially lessen my enjoyment of a given night by 10% or something, to be drunk instead of roaringly drunk. but it avoids the outcome of barfing or blacking out, both of which are incredibly unacceptable to me.

desc wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »

never again

This is the worst thing I can imagine in my day to day life

I think I would text my boss a fairly honest summary of the situation, get an über home, and then Puke and sleep for 24 hours

This was while I was teaching in Japan, I threw up once but just kind of clambered into bed and got to work maybe an hour late

Nobody said anything, though I'm pretty sure everyone could tell I was a little day-drunk

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    cadlincwalk got 23andMe results back.

Among other stuff: likely to live a long time and likely to not produce body odor.

Knew I married up!

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
This discussion has been closed.