As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHALLA DEAD] Here lies Oregon Phalla, RIP

167891012»

• Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I suspected the Frosteey / Raakam partnership, but didn't say anything for fear of earning myself a Fuzzy-like reputation of being overly paranoid. I need to learn to trust my instinct more, even if it means earning myself some red votes. I'll try playing the next Phalla more aggressively and see where that gets me.
    Frosteey wasn't evil, and he was pretty damn good at fingering the baddies. Pretty damn good. We didn't kill him off early h though, because we were afraid that we would waste our kill on him if another guardian existed.

Which reminds me. We targeted PK one night and he didn't die! What gives?

Because I am awesome.

I had two lives, haha.

precisionk on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    precisionk wrote: »
    Because I am awesome.

I had two lives, haha.
    Hah, damn, we could have killed you as early as night 4 then, had we thought that was the case. Alas, we thought you might have been either a selfish guardian or just were being constantly guarded because you are a high profile target

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    That would explain you living past day 1...

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    precisionk wrote: »
    I suspected the Frosteey / Raakam partnership, but didn't say anything for fear of earning myself a Fuzzy-like reputation of being overly paranoid. I need to learn to trust my instinct more, even if it means earning myself some red votes. I'll try playing the next Phalla more aggressively and see where that gets me.
    Frosteey wasn't evil, and he was pretty damn good at fingering the baddies. Pretty damn good. We didn't kill him off early h though, because we were afraid that we would waste our kill on him if another guardian existed.

Which reminds me. We targeted PK one night and he didn't die! What gives?

Because I am awesome.

I had two lives, haha.

That's the last thing anyone should be giving you. Unless you earned one for your narrational bits for your kills, then I can probably agree to that. You should've had one of them get branded by your God-Emperor mark or left a signature item with them or something, just to rub it in.

Ardor on
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    That would explain you living past day 1...

This also begs the question:

Why the fuck must you commies kill me always on night 1? Why am I always a night 1 target?

The people wish to know. What was your reasoning and killing me on night 1?

precisionk on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    All this bitching make me feel bad for not posting more. I just have a hard time figuring out what is out of character for someone who posts 3 times a month in regular threads. How long till 'look at that. who is that? why is he posting so much."

Ah well. I am just sad that I didn't fine pk and turn into a real seer.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    I remember when I used to post 50+ times like everyday.

I wish I could still do that, but I'm hella busy with school and extra curr and crap.

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    All this bitching make me feel bad for not posting more. I just have a hard time figuring out what is out of character for someone who posts 3 times a month in regular threads. How long till 'look at that. who is that? why is he posting so much."

Ah well. I am just sad that I didn't fine pk and turn into a real seer.

I wouldn't worry about that so much. My first game I basically doubled my post count. Consistency between games is probably the more important concern.

Seriously on
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't think anyone considers your non-phalla posting pattern. If they did, Variable would be the first to die, because he is pretty active in regular threads, but not so much in phalla threads, which you could take to be a "break in the posting pattern."

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm really glad option 3 won out. It's going to be an awesome narration :D

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hahaha, reading this thread is classic. The whole Zot --> Psycholarry thing. You couldn't invent that. It was a really fun game, first time I'm actually evil, so I tried to make the most of it. Enjoyed myself tremendously! Now to be bandwagoned on day 1 for a few phallas, and we'll be back to normal.

Raakam on
    My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do