Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Kittens like to [chat]

2456749

Posts

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Also at no point in that story did you remotely try to "move past" her, despite what you may have told yourself

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    I've blown up a few friendships over political differences, it's just so difficult to appreciate someone who holds views you just can't sympathise with.
    Most of the non-Internet people I know are strong conservatives. I get along with them quite well.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    She used to call me every day, no matter what. When her health problems got bad, she would call me while crying from the pain. When her mom got sick, she would call me in the few minutes of break she had from taking care of her. When she had finals she was not even remotely prepared for, she would call me instead of studying. How can I not take her suddenly stopping to call me as a bad sign?

    Richy, think about it.

    She was calling you to use you as a support. I get that kind of thing aaaaall the time. When my lady friends go out of their way to get in touch with me I KNOW something has gone to crap.

    I've been in almost the exact same situation (the "love" thing being weirder with me).

    I'm telling you, -relax-. Distract yourself. Enjoy life a bit. Throw in a little emotional distance from the situation for your own health.

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Man, Tube is really off the ball on the Smash bros thread. They couldn't ever behave themselves there.

    The locked one on page two/three? I don't see what's wrong with it, other than normal g&t retardery.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    I've blown up a few friendships over political differences, it's just so difficult to appreciate someone who holds views you just can't sympathise with.
    Most of the non-Internet people I know are strong conservatives. I get along with them quite well.

    Good for you. I'm not like you. :P

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Richy's having girl problems?

    Launching Garry's Mod.

    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User
    edited October 2007
    VishNub wrote: »
    Man, Tube is really off the ball on the Smash bros thread. They couldn't ever behave themselves there.

    The locked one on page two/three? I don't see what's wrong with it, other than normal g&t retardery.
    Exactly. If that is not behaving, then Tube might as well lock all of G&T.

    Wait, what the fuck did I just say?

    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    I've blown up a few friendships over political differences, it's just so difficult to appreciate someone who holds views you just can't sympathise with.
    Most of the non-Internet people I know are strong conservatives. I get along with them quite well.
    Good for you. I'm not like you. :P
    I imagine that’s good for both of us. :P

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    VishNub wrote: »
    Man, Tube is really off the ball on the Smash bros thread. They couldn't ever behave themselves there.

    The locked one on page two/three? I don't see what's wrong with it, other than normal g&t retardery.
    Exactly. If that is not behaving, then Tube might as well lock all of G&T.

    Wait, what the fuck did I just say?

    I'm still pissed they delayed it though.

    My GPA will drop like a motherfucker when that comes out though, so maybe it's for the best.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy's having girl problems?

    Launching Garry's Mod.
    What's Garry's Mod?

    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    On a lighter note, I'm editing the references of my thesis, and I just realised I have references from five different guys called Wang.

    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar QA Tester -> Game Producer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Richy's having girl problems?

    Launching Garry's Mod.
    What's Garry's Mod?

    Digital Panacea

    freefallagentad_zps635a83ed.png
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Richy's having girl problems?

    Launching Garry's Mod.
    What's Garry's Mod?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry's_Mod

    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    On a lighter note, I'm editing the references of my thesis, and I just realised I have references from five different guys called Wang.
    This is surprisingly easy to do.

  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I keep listening to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, I've read the lyrics. I still have NO idea what the damn song is about.

    I will figure this out.

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Also at no point in that story did you remotely try to "move past" her, despite what you may have told yourself
    Well I went out with two other girls, one in the summer while she was dating that guy and one just recently. I'm hoping for a third one for tonight (waiting for a call-back).

    I told her about the first one, back then. Then over the month I was away, while (or shortly after) we had our second talk about this stuff, she told me that she checked out the girl I dated on Facebook and felt jealous.

    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    _J_ wrote: »
    I keep listening to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, I've read the lyrics. I still have NO idea what the damn song is about.

    I will figure this out.
    You’re willing to listen to Fall Out Boy repeatedly because of stupid lyrics?

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    _J_ wrote: »
    I keep listening to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, I've read the lyrics. I still have NO idea what the damn song is about.

    I will figure this out.

    It's about an excruciating vowel movement.

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    I keep listening to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, I've read the lyrics. I still have NO idea what the damn song is about.

    I will figure this out.
    You’re willing to listen to Fall Out Boy repeatedly because of stupid lyrics?

    It has to be about something! Even if it is stupid and inane. There has to be some sort of message contained in it. It's not like they are just saying random words. The words are related. I just don't know how.

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    he's 'spergin' again

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    _J_ wrote: »
    It has to be about something! Even if it is stupid and inane. There has to be some sort of message contained in it. It's not like they are just saying random words. The words are related. I just don't know how.
    Why don't you just read a transcript of the lyrics online and spare yourself the listening?

    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    _J_ wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    I keep listening to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, I've read the lyrics. I still have NO idea what the damn song is about.

    I will figure this out.
    You’re willing to listen to Fall Out Boy repeatedly because of stupid lyrics?

    It has to be about something! Even if it is stupid and inane. There has to be some sort of message contained in it. It's not like they are just saying random words. The words are related. I just don't know how.

    I have to admit I like that song.

    <.<
    >.>

    It's the brass and strings! That's all, I swear!

    Edit: Also, this is every Fall Out Boy song ever. They all mean nothing. And everything. At the same time. Or... something.

    zw3k8eu.gif
  • AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    It's about an excruciating vowel movement.

    *slow clap that turns into thunderous applause*

    And hey [chat].

    Are we still giving Richy romantic advice? If we are:
    Spoiler:

    If not: Hehe, Wang...

    steam_sig.png
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    It has to be about something! Even if it is stupid and inane. There has to be some sort of message contained in it. It's not like they are just saying random words. The words are related. I just don't know how.
    Why don't you just read a transcript of the lyrics online and spare yourself the listening?

    It's possible that they way they say the words and the emphasis can give clarity to the intended meaning.

    Seriously J not only are you a monumentally umpleasant person when you start uttering the nonsense that passes for philosophy in your mind (shame on whatever institution you graduated in, and shame on your tutors for creating such a monster), but your sense of humor, such as it is, is awful.
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I seem to be pretty good at dying in STALKER.

    gusinrepose.png
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    _J_ wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    It has to be about something! Even if it is stupid and inane. There has to be some sort of message contained in it. It's not like they are just saying random words. The words are related. I just don't know how.
    Why don't you just read a transcript of the lyrics online and spare yourself the listening?

    It's possible that they way they say the words and the emphasis can give clarity to the intended meaning.
    If the lyrics are gibberish, then emphasis on specific words won't reveal a hidden meaning.

    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I seem to be pretty good at dying in STALKER.

    Why does that game sound like something I think you should be good at?

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot WRIGGLY OMG WRIGGLYRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

    Also I have to wait two years to get a tatoo but I have a fantastic back so I will have to get one there :D

    0wSr10c.png?1
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I seem to be pretty good at dying in STALKER.

    Why does that game sound like something I think you should be good at?
    You've got me confused with Richy.

    gusinrepose.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I seem to be pretty good at dying in STALKER.

    Why does that game sound like something I think you should be good at?
    You've got me confused with Richy.

    Hey-ooooo

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I was gonna put that in there myself but I thought better of it.

    gusinrepose.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu fiddy too Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    That's like zinging yourself. Not cricket

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    I mean who hasn’t done a bit of casual stalking right

    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm doing it right now.

    zw3k8eu.gif
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm doing it right now.
    No you're not. Stalking implies being hidden so your victim doesn't see you. I can see you very clearly hiding behind that bush just outside my window.

    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Curses! Foiled again!

    zw3k8eu.gif
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

    Also I have to wait two years to get a tatoo but I have a fantastic back so I will have to get one there :D
    Better not get a damn Tetris tatoo.

    Anyway, I'm off to turn a toilet into a miniature rocket/toilet launcher. Later.

    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

    Also I have to wait two years to get a tatoo but I have a fantastic back so I will have to get one there :D
    Better not get a damn Tetris tatoo.

    Damn right. Dr Mario tatoos are what all the cool kids are getting these days.

    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • WashWash Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

    The Earth, baby. :winky:

    08owef8ecd0o.jpg

This discussion has been closed.