As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kittens like to [chat]

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Richy's having girl problems?

Launching Garry's Mod.
    What's Garry's Mod?

Digital Panacea

Incenjucar on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy's having girl problems?

Launching Garry's Mod.
    What's Garry's Mod?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry's_Mod

Gorilla Salad on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    On a lighter note, I'm editing the references of my thesis, and I just realised I have references from five different guys called Wang.
    This is surprisingly easy to do.

electricitylikesme on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    I keep listening to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, I've read the lyrics. I still have NO idea what the damn song is about.

I will figure this out.

_J_ on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Also at no point in that story did you remotely try to "move past" her, despite what you may have told yourself
    Well I went out with two other girls, one in the summer while she was dating that guy and one just recently. I'm hoping for a third one for tonight (waiting for a call-back).

I told her about the first one, back then. Then over the month I was away, while (or shortly after) we had our second talk about this stuff, she told me that she checked out the girl I dated on Facebook and felt jealous.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    _J_ wrote: »
    I keep listening to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, I've read the lyrics. I still have NO idea what the damn song is about.

I will figure this out.
    You’re willing to listen to Fall Out Boy repeatedly because of stupid lyrics?

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

I will figure this out.

It's about an excruciating vowel movement.

Senjutsu on
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »

I will figure this out.

It has to be about something! Even if it is stupid and inane. There has to be some sort of message contained in it. It's not like they are just saying random words. The words are related. I just don't know how.

_J_ on
    edited October 2007
    he's 'spergin' again

Senjutsu on
    edited October 2007
    It has to be about something! Even if it is stupid and inane. There has to be some sort of message contained in it. It's not like they are just saying random words. The words are related. I just don't know how.
    Why don't you just read a transcript of the lyrics online and spare yourself the listening?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »

I will figure this out.

I have to admit I like that song.

<.<
    >.>

It's the brass and strings! That's all, I swear!

Edit: Also, this is every Fall Out Boy song ever. They all mean nothing. And everything. At the same time. Or... something.

Grey Ghost on
  • AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    It's about an excruciating vowel movement.

*slow clap that turns into thunderous applause*

And hey [chat].

Are we still giving Richy romantic advice? If we are:
    Keep citing "Wangs" all week and don't think about the girl, Richy. Get some perspective, it'll seem like less of a big freaking deal, I guarantee it. Then you can mend fences less the dramatics and near incoherence.

If not: Hehe, Wang...

Alecthar on
    edited October 2007
    Why don't you just read a transcript of the lyrics online and spare yourself the listening?

It's possible that they way they say the words and the emphasis can give clarity to the intended meaning.

_J_ on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I seem to be pretty good at dying in STALKER.

Dynagrip on
    edited October 2007

It's possible that they way they say the words and the emphasis can give clarity to the intended meaning.
    If the lyrics are gibberish, then emphasis on specific words won't reveal a hidden meaning.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Why does that game sound like something I think you should be good at?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

Also I have to wait two years to get a tatoo but I have a fantastic back so I will have to get one there :D

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007

You've got me confused with Richy.

Dynagrip on
    edited October 2007

You've got me confused with Richy.

Hey-ooooo

Senjutsu on
    edited October 2007
    I was gonna put that in there myself but I thought better of it.

Dynagrip on
    edited October 2007
    That's like zinging yourself. Not cricket

Senjutsu on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I mean who hasn’t done a bit of casual stalking right

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
    edited October 2007
    I'm doing it right now.

Grey Ghost on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Good god Scott Pilgrim is the best.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
    edited October 2007
    I'm doing it right now.
    No you're not. Stalking implies being hidden so your victim doesn't see you. I can see you very clearly hiding behind that bush just outside my window.

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited October 2007
    Curses! Foiled again!

Grey Ghost on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

Also I have to wait two years to get a tatoo but I have a fantastic back so I will have to get one there :D
    Better not get a damn Tetris tatoo.

Anyway, I'm off to turn a toilet into a miniature rocket/toilet launcher. Later.

Gorilla Salad on
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

Better not get a damn Tetris tatoo.

Damn right. Dr Mario tatoos are what all the cool kids are getting these days.

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

The Earth, baby. :winky:

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    BOS_symbol_2.gif

I like this symbol from the Fallout series, although it may not be tattoo material

I have years before I'm even allowed to decide so it's okay

Also Aaron has a terrible laptop so my typing is horrible and there are no periods or commas and the space bar is stubborn

Maybe I should type like a telegram STOP

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    If I were to buy a used 360 and it broke, how much would it cost to repair it?

Couscous on
  • durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't know who originally posted this, but some dorks are going to make fun of you if the big gear isn't on the left.

Apparently Tactics sucks and Fallout rocks. You don't want NMA to come to your house and murder you.

durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

Choco is trying to get in contact with you about tomorrow, call his cellular phone device

Also Im watching a Daily Show rerun and Jake Gylennnehahalll is hot

edited October 2007
    I don't know who originally posted this, but some dorks are going to make fun of you if the big gear isn't on the left.

Apparently Tactics sucks and Fallout rocks. You don't want NMA to come to your house and murder you.

I posted about that in SE++ ironically

THATS THE TACTICS VERSION OF THE BOS LOGO

WHAT A WASTE OF BLOOD SKIN AND INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

Choco is trying to get in contact with you about tomorrow, call his cellular phone device

What's happening tomorrow? I know of no tomorrow-based plans.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

He said something like you suggested watching 30 days of night at the town center

edited October 2007
    Edgewood what is shaking

He said something like you suggested watching 30 days of night at the town center

Ya, but not tomorrow. Dude has hearing problems; we're seeing it on Halloween, holmes.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2007
    I bet if I watch enough Avatar I'll think I can shift the Earth by waving my arms around. I mean, I can already do that to the air, and this glass of water doesn't look so hard to manipulate. I could pull off a blue arrow tattoo on my forehead.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited October 2007
    I bet if I watch enough Avatar I'll think I can shift the Earth by waving my arms around. I mean, I can already do that to the air, and this glass of water doesn't look so hard to manipulate. I could pull off a blue arrow tattoo on my forehead.
    You can shift the Earth by jumping. Relatively speaking, your personal frame of reference is fixed, and the Earth is moving away and towards you.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

It is rather compelling, isn' it? It doesn't seem like it should be, but it is. I'm actually really irritated, because AFN (American Forces Network, the crappy TV service for the military) doesn't carry Avatar at all to my knowledge. I guess I'll have to give Apple some business again and grab them off iTunes.

Alecthar on
This discussion has been closed.