As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kittens like to [chat]

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    evilbob wrote: »
    Haha, but seriously, so far I can't taste coffee, tomato sauce, salt or coke.

Can you still smell things?
    Yeah, can still smell things fine.
    I'm thinking doctor might be a good idea, will see how things are in the morning.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    magic

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Normally smelling and tasting goes hand in hand... strange.

Edit: Did you work with any chemicals the past few days, bob?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    One thing I hated about fighting orochi you basically have to keep your general with you or he will one shot him with that wind up.

Oh my fucking god I can't tell you how many times that happens to me >.< Fucking pussy generals >.< The only way to avoid that is to keep his attention or to just continually juggle or stun him.

My favorite is Zhen Ji, from the Wei storyline, as you might be able to tell from my gamerpic ;-)

Also, musou is for gimps, I just spam the RB special attack. It uses a portion of the musou bar, instead of all of it, and is far far better for most characters. Ginchiyo has probably one of the most powerful RB special attacks for wtfpwning mobs. Zhen Ji and Mitsunari Ishida have really good crowd-clearing RB attacks. One of the guys, I forget who, has a buff that triples attack speed.

Yeah I had no idea about those attacks till later in the game! Hell I didn't know you could check team info to find out what you need to do for an officer to unlock their ability for the stage. I know Konichi can turn invincible and increase her attack while doing it which is very nice.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Man, fuck this I hate being stuck in games I should never ever be stuck in.

Having trouble with Solitaire? ;-)

No it's... I sort of feel embarrassed bringing it up but... see, I bought Pokemon Pearl, right and now I can't...

...I can't for the life of me catch any one of those three legendary ones. I've tried everything, fuckers just won't get into my balls. And one of them doesn't even let me battle it, it just pisses off somewhere.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

Nope. Just been home, at the football, and went out to birthday dinner/movie.

(dinner was crap, wish it had gone before that)

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Morning [chat]!

Anyone else's weekend go WAY too fast?

JPants on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    evilbob wrote: »

Nope. Just been home, at the football, and went out to birthday dinner/movie.

(dinner was crap, wish it had gone before that)

Well, then I'll jump on the "go see a doctor" bandwagon.

t JPants: Morning. They always fly by way too fast.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    Morning [chat]!

It felt like a one-day weekend. Half-day, in fact.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Heh, a handyman fixed the wiring around the house today. After work he dropped by to give me a bible, because he noticed I read a lot and blablabla. :P I knew he was pretty devote, but didn't realise he was fanatic about it. :P

Oh well, it's kinda charming.

--
    My H/A topic is pissing me off, I haven't received /any/ help other than "wait, this is for real?" and "who cares?".

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Morning [chat]!

Yes, that's why I'm skipping school today. NOW HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM OH GOD I NEED HELP.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Morning [chat]!

It felt like a one-day weekend. Half-day, in fact.

Agreed! Though i guess technically for me it was since i came in to work on Sunday. I need to stop doing that.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    It's not H/A anymore, Aldo. Calm down. :P

Also, that's hardly fanatic.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Morning [chat]!

Yeah I had 3 days and it still went too fast, since I had a party on saturday to attend to that soaked up an entire day (not to mention helping my fucking inlaws move their kitchen the same day thanks jerks).

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Yeah giving someone a bible doesn't mean he's a fanatic could just be someone who enjoyed the stories?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Morning [chat]!

Yes, that's why I'm skipping school today. NOW HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM OH GOD I NEED HELP.

Gamefaqs?

P.S. @ Preacher -- "Kunoichi" ;-)

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Morning [chat]!

Man if I knew how to attract stuff to my balls I wouldn't be posting here

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    ‚Leopard‘ ist hier!

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Morning [chat]!

Man if I knew how to attract stuff to my balls I wouldn't be posting here

Why not? Can't you multi-task?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    http://www.kptv.com/news/14441750/detail.html

They 'held him down until police arrived' by, apparently, slamming him repeatedly in the face.

I approve.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Oh fuck, D&D. Now I'm sure no one is going to give me any advice. Thanks Thanatos.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Yeah giving someone a bible doesn't mean he's a fanatic could just be someone who enjoyed the stories?

Spreading the word by giving someone a bible (for free!) and the choice to read it, is in my book (hehe) not fanatic. Better now?

t stilist: The update worked without any problems. :^:

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    tuxkamen wrote: »

They 'held him down until police arrived' by, apparently, slamming him repeatedly in the face.

I approve.

Go Go PDX!

JPants on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Morning [chat]!

Gamefaqs?

/facepalm

I need to use that brain thing more often.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Spreading the word by giving someone a bible (for free!) and the choice to read it, is in my book (hehe) not fanatic. Better now?

Well, the fact that he came back after work implies that he feels very strongly about dispersing the Word. It's not like he happened to have a Bible with him while he was working on the wiring. He left, got a Bible, and came back.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2007

Well, the fact that he came back after work implies that he feels very strongly about dispersing the Word. It's not like he happened to have a Bible with him while he was working on the wiring. He left, got a Bible, and came back.

And...? I know, I'm invoking Loren's rage here, but that's not what I'd consider fanatic. If the guy told Aldo he'd be rotting in hell, should he not read it... well, that's something different.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Gamefaqs?

P.S. @ Preacher -- "Kunoichi" ;-)

Whatever! so I don't know all the names right ok, I had to ask for the game as warriors oro uhh whatever that one on the bottom. I had no idea cao cao's name was pronounced Sow sow as previously they had said Cow Cow.

Yeah I agree with Haps here with regards to fanatic not fanatic. He just gave the dude a bible, I consider that no pressure conversion kind of like "hey here's this book, they say it's pretty good".

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

And...? I know, I'm invoking Loren's rage here, but that's not what I'd consider fanatic. If the guy told Aldo he'd be rotting in hell, should he not read it... well, that's something different.
    I'm with Hap here. Giving a book you care strongly about to someone because you noticed they like to read is not a fanatical thing to do.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    It is when it's the Bible.

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I concur. The guy was apparently just a serious Christian and wants to help everybody out. A bible’s a pretty non-invasive solution.

stilist on
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

I approve.

Go Go PDX!

His mug shot reminds me of nothing so much as Uday Hussein's postmortem picture.

Again, I approve.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    hooray bacon

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2007

I see your point, but there are different ways to be fanatical. I mean, what if the guy hadn't brought back a Bible, but, say a novel by James Joyce? Wouldn't you think that was weird? Some guy you'd never talked to before apparently cares so much about your intellectual development that he went out and got you a book and came back to your house when he had no real reason to be there, just to bring the book to you. I personally would have been weirded out just at the fact that apparently he cared enough to make a special trip back to my house. The fact that he brought a Bible just makes it vaguely irritating because I get enough of that from my boyfriend's mom.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    What Irene said.

Anger levels are reaching flaming-level, better watch out with what I write. :cry:

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

I approve.
    Go Go PDX!
    His mug shot reminds me of nothing so much as Uday Hussein's postmortem picture.

Again, I approve.
    I don’t think you’re serious, but given that it’s about rape I’m not sure.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    What Irene said.

Anger levels are reaching flaming-level, better watch out with what I write. :cry:
    You’re just as bad as Loren, you know.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I got a book like that from a person at work. It was a Dennis Miller book about his rants, apparently they saw the book thought of me and bought it. I thought it was nice and to me at least a good funny read, still have it.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I got a book like that from a person at work. It was a Dennis Miller book about his rants, apparently they saw the book thought of me and bought it. I thought it was nice and to me at least a good funny read, still have it.

Yeah sure, but you see this person on a daily basis, right? It's not like your plumber came to your house randomly and said, "Hey, I saw this book and I thought of you."

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »

I approve.
    Go Go PDX!

Again, I approve.
    I don’t think you’re serious, but given that it’s about rape I’m not sure.

Well homeboy went after a woman on crutches, five people made sure he found out that was a bad idea. Job well done.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    What Irene said.

You’re just as bad as Loren, you know.

Loren is passionate about religion, I'm passionate about this. Yup.

Aldo on
This discussion has been closed.