As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everyone's Taking the L[chat]!

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Thinatos wrote: »
    $300-$400 to fix my fucking window. :x

Ouch! That sucks Thin.

JPants on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Different question:
    Once I found the place I'm looking for, is there a way to get rid of the green arrow Google Map puts on it so I can take a nice screenshot?

What is that, an abandoned warehouse? Richy, are you luring young boys to your "fun house" again?
    It's a lake in Florida.

Or, according to stilist, #280 on highway US-67N in Texas O_o

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    How do you get a latitude of 280?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Where did you get that quote? I had to get a window fixed on my accord and it was under $200.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Use Google Earth

Sami on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Different question:
    Once I found the place I'm looking for, is there a way to get rid of the green arrow Google Map puts on it so I can take a nice screenshot?
    What is that, an abandoned warehouse? Richy, are you luring young boys to your "fun house" again?
    It's a lake in Florida.

Or, according to stilist, #280 on highway US-67N in Texas O_o
    Hey, I dunno. Maybe just use Google Earth? No arrows there, and I'm pretty sure it takes that sort of input.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I'm starting to get behind on my TV watchings.... Got last weeks Supernatural and Office to watch still, and Heroes is tonight.

I have to many shows I watch. And Nip/Tuck starts tommorow.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    Use Google Earth
    Dang it Sami

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Fuck if I know. That's the number they give in that paper I'm reading.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Anyway, I found the place by searching by name instead, and moved the arrow out of the way by searching for another place then scrolling back to what I wanted to see.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    I'm starting to get behind on my TV watchings.... Got last weeks Supernatural and Office to watch still, and Heroes is tonight.

Supernatural was great pants, no annoying thief bitch and more bobby.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Anyway, I found the place by searching by name instead, and moved the arrow out of the way by searching for another place then scrolling back to what I wanted to see.

Richy are you trying to locate that girl that got away from you? If so you are getting serious stalker exp.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Fuck if I know. That's the number they give in that paper I'm reading.

Flat earth society? :P

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »

Supernatural was great pants, no annoying thief bitch and more bobby.

Awesome. I really want to check out the thread but fear of accidental spoilers.

Bobby is probably my favorite character (other than Dean). Also, the new demon chick is kind of annoying too. I liked Meg better.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I'd forgotten about the Dynabook.

stilist on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Ouch, so is she booted from the military now?

No idea. All I know is that she screwed up somewhere bad enough to get seperated from everyone she knows to spend probably a month doing picking up trash or raking leaves in a park.

Quid on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    I hate Red Octane for sneaking in that goddamned Xplorer guitar and shipping it to stores without telling them. Fucking hate them.

No GH3 for me, I guess.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Hum, they are classifying "water, marsh, farmland, woodland, grassland, residential area, and salina".

What the fuck is salina?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Yeah avoid the thread we have been doing discussion of potential consequences, we didn't spoiler the episode as much as discuss some implications. I don't mind the demon chick as they don't really let on who she is or what she is, but it doesn't come off as cliche. I like how supernatural doesn't come out and tell you whats up for a while leaves you wondering.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Quid wrote: »
    Ouch, so is she booted from the military now?

No idea. All I know is that she screwed up somewhere bad enough to get seperated from everyone she knows to spend probably a month doing picking up trash or raking leaves in a park.

Well that sucks for her, what kind of offense would warrant that? I mean just in general.

What are you talking about jeffe? I recently saw the full track list for Rock band and was a little under whelmed.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Agreed. It's a great show. I was surprised how much i liked it when i first started watching it.

I like the demon chick character but the actress's portrayal was offputting. idk.

Now i just want to go home and watch my shows.

JPants on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Where did you get that quote? I had to get a window fixed on my accord and it was under $200.
    Glass shop. I think I may call the dealer, see what they say.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Then go home pants run free with the wind!

Did anyone else see the piece of shit movie Bug? William Friedkin must make scary movies for old people or something, the exorcist to me wasn't scary and Bug was fucking horrible.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Hum, they are classifying "water, marsh, farmland, woodland, grassland, residential area, and salina".

What the fuck is salina?

A salt lake or "graduation house" (also called "salt works").

Haphazard on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Richy are you trying to locate that girl that got away from you? If so you are getting serious stalker exp.

Stalking is so romantic.

As long as no rape, abduction, or murder is involved.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Glass shop. I think I may call the dealer, see what they say.

I think I called speedy auto glass? I had to go to their shop but they were good guys even if the asshole who fixed my car was on his cellphone the whole time while he did the work.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007

What the fuck is salina?
    Wikipedia? Looks like it’s a mostly-dry lake-bed, the bottom of which has a high salt content. So basically an open-air salt mine type thing.

stilist on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    What are you talking about jeffe? I recently saw the full track list for Rock band and was a little under whelmed.

The 360 version was supposed to come with a new wireless guitar. There was never any mention made of the game shipping with the old Xplorer that game with GH2. However, RO apparently has been shipping versions bundled with the Xplorer to stores in lieu of the Les Paul, without even telling them they were doing so. The place I preordered it (and I never pre-order, but I did this time because I traded in about $70 worth of games and wanted it to offset the $100 price tag) was one of the companies that got screwed, and they have no idea when RO will ship them the proper bundles.

Thing is, the MSRP on the Les Paul is supposed to be $10 more than the other, and since nobody knew this was happening, a lot of people are paying $10 more than they should in the cases where they actually keep the shitty merchandise being handled to them.

This on the heels of Red Octane going out of their way to lock the Rock Band guitars out of GH3. In summary, they are an evil, horrible company and I hope all their senior staff contracts some horrible penile rotting diease. Even the women.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I'd go home if i didn't have so much crap to do. Plus if i go hom then i have to work this weekend again, which i'm trying to not do anymore.

JPants on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hap, my PC is working now!

James on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Ahh I see, so you ordered GH3, but they sent an older guitar package and not the one you wanted gotcha. Ok makes sense and that blows horse cock sorry Jeffe.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Wikipedia? Looks like it’s a mostly-dry lake-bed, the bottom of which has a high salt content. So basically an open-air salt mine type thing.
    I wikied it but couldn't find it for some reason.

Anyway, thanks stilist & Haphazard.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Heating up my hot pocket lunch has reminded me: I got Jack in the box this weekend and it was absolutely amazing. Everything i remembered.

Now i want it again.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Bacon Ultimate Pants?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    James wrote: »

What was wrong?

You hit it with a stick, didn't you? :P

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Of course! So tasty.

"Bacon Ultimate Pants" sounds like an awesome name for... something.

JPants on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    I'd forgotten about the Dynabook.
    ???

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    James wrote: »

What was wrong?

You hit it with a stick, didn't you? :P

Some shit with the wireless internet card. Lame, I know.

James on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe is employed now, right?

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Some of the reoccuring H/A posters scare me in ways, but reassure me no matter how crazy I am, there are fucking people nuttier then a shit house rat out there and on the internet.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.