Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat] sells!

2456762

Posts

  • edited November 2007
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Flogging molly always sounds like a weird way to say jerking off.

  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?
    I DID, I saw it last night, it was awesome.

    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 |
  • edited November 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Flogging molly always sounds like a weird way to say jerking off.

    Agreed.

  • edited November 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?
    I DID, I saw it last night, it was awesome.

    Well then tell Visiblehowl to get online so I have someone to go see it with.

  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    For those of you who were worried about the G.I. Joe movie getting fucked over, Hasbro had this to say:
    This movie will be a modern telling of the "G.I. Joe vs. Cobra" storyline and its compelling characters that Hasbro created 25 years ago. The G.I. Joe team will not be based in Brussels. Instead, they will be based out of the "Pit" as they were throughout the 1980s comic book series. And, in keeping with the G.I. Joe vs. Cobra fantasy, the movie will feature characters and locations from around the world. Duke, the lead character and head of the G.I. Joe team, will embody the values of bravery and heroism that the first generation of G.I. Joe figures established.

    zw3k8eu.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.

  • SamiSami Registered User
    edited November 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?

    Yes and it is very much worth the 10 bucks.

    Preacher wrote:
    That's the kicker, not only is our healthcare not cutting mustard we are overpaying for shitty healthcare. We have the olive garden of healthcare.
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.
    SAD

    gusinrepose.png
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.

    You are clearly broken.

  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?

    Yes and it is very much worth the 10 bucks.

    My wife's grandparents liked it a lot.

  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.

    That is not madness. I become incredulously depressed over far better things.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.

    You are clearly broken.

    Who isn't.

  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?

    Yup.

    It was fucking awesome.

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    Church wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.

    That is not madness. I become incredulously depressed over far better things.

    My kind of guy.

  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    For those of you who were worried about the G.I. Joe movie getting fucked over, Hasbro had this to say:
    This movie will be a modern telling of the "G.I. Joe vs. Cobra" storyline and its compelling characters that Hasbro created 25 years ago. The G.I. Joe team will not be based in Brussels. Instead, they will be based out of the "Pit" as they were throughout the 1980s comic book series. And, in keeping with the G.I. Joe vs. Cobra fantasy, the movie will feature characters and locations from around the world. Duke, the lead character and head of the G.I. Joe team, will embody the values of bravery and heroism that the first generation of G.I. Joe figures established.
    You guys shouldn't be so worried. The movie has a good screenwriting team, and I trust the director.

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    This is why I got happy pills

  • edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.

    That is not madness. I become incredulously depressed over far better things.

    My kind of guy.

    Well see now Church is legitimately fucked up. Shinto has no excuse. Except maybe living in New Hampshire.

  • edited November 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    For those of you who were worried about the G.I. Joe movie getting fucked over, Hasbro had this to say:
    This movie will be a modern telling of the "G.I. Joe vs. Cobra" storyline and its compelling characters that Hasbro created 25 years ago. The G.I. Joe team will not be based in Brussels. Instead, they will be based out of the "Pit" as they were throughout the 1980s comic book series. And, in keeping with the G.I. Joe vs. Cobra fantasy, the movie will feature characters and locations from around the world. Duke, the lead character and head of the G.I. Joe team, will embody the values of bravery and heroism that the first generation of G.I. Joe figures established.
    You guys shouldn't be so worried. The movie has a good screenwriting team, and I trust the director.

    That was sarcasm, right? I know nothing about the film, but I do know Hacksaw, and there's no way you sincerely meant that. It's just...wrong. Off. Are you a pod person?

  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    @greyghost: I've never heard Flogging Molly but i love the Dropkick Murphys.

  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Sami wrote: »
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?

    Yes and it is very much worth the 10 bucks.

    My wife's grandparents liked it a lot.

    Where the hell are you people paying 10 bucks to see a movie? I've never had to pay more than 8.

    zw3k8eu.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Sami wrote: »
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?

    Yes and it is very much worth the 10 bucks.

    My wife's grandparents liked it a lot.

    Where the hell are you people paying 10 bucks to see a movie? I've never had to pay more than 8.

    Places with actual population centers.

  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.

    You are clearly broken.

    Who isn't.

    Some of us are not so clearly broken. For some, it is cloudy.

  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.

    That is not madness. I become incredulously depressed over far better things.

    My kind of guy.

    Well see now Church is legitimately fucked up. Shinto has no excuse. Except maybe living in New Hampshire.

    You're irritable today.

  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    Broke or broken?

    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Sami wrote: »
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?

    Yes and it is very much worth the 10 bucks.

    My wife's grandparents liked it a lot.

    Where the hell are you people paying 10 bucks to see a movie? I've never had to pay more than 8.

    Everywhere that matters.

    Fix'd.

  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Broke or broken?

    Some of us are both.

  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Broke or broken?

    It never ceases to amaze me, how quickly one becomes the other.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    @greyghost: I've never heard Flogging Molly but i love the Dropkick Murphys.


    what the flying fuck

    go right now to itunes or a store you fucking caveman heathen

    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Fun fact: I've listened to Flogging Molly this very morning!

  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    For those of you who were worried about the G.I. Joe movie getting fucked over, Hasbro had this to say:
    This movie will be a modern telling of the "G.I. Joe vs. Cobra" storyline and its compelling characters that Hasbro created 25 years ago. The G.I. Joe team will not be based in Brussels. Instead, they will be based out of the "Pit" as they were throughout the 1980s comic book series. And, in keeping with the G.I. Joe vs. Cobra fantasy, the movie will feature characters and locations from around the world. Duke, the lead character and head of the G.I. Joe team, will embody the values of bravery and heroism that the first generation of G.I. Joe figures established.
    You guys shouldn't be so worried. The movie has a good screenwriting team, and I trust the director.

    That was sarcasm, right? I know nothing about the film, but I do know Hacksaw, and there's no way you sincerely meant that. It's just...wrong. Off. Are you a pod person?
    Like shit you know me. If you did, you'd know I do my best to assauge the fears of people who come in here screaming "Movie X is going to suck for Y reasons."

  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Sami wrote: »
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?

    Yes and it is very much worth the 10 bucks.

    My wife's grandparents liked it a lot.

    Where the hell are you people paying 10 bucks to see a movie? I've never had to pay more than 8.

    Places with actual population centers.
    Fun fact: on the West Coast it's like $7.50 with a student ID for a non-matinee showing.

  • edited November 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    suilimeA wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    A good score on my science test has brought on a bout of moody depression.

    This is madness. Or stress about the thesis. Something.

    That is not madness. I become incredulously depressed over far better things.

    My kind of guy.

    Well see now Church is legitimately fucked up. Shinto has no excuse. Except maybe living in New Hampshire.

    You're irritable today.

    Awww I'm just teasing. You know I loves you shinto.

    Usually I'm so jovial that when I decide to tease it doesn't necessarily come with that thing of "oh ha ha that's just dyna/senj/hacks/VC/etc."

    If I genuinely don't like someone I make it much plainer than silly little jabs, shinto.

  • edited November 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    suilimeA wrote: »
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    For those of you who were worried about the G.I. Joe movie getting fucked over, Hasbro had this to say:
    This movie will be a modern telling of the "G.I. Joe vs. Cobra" storyline and its compelling characters that Hasbro created 25 years ago. The G.I. Joe team will not be based in Brussels. Instead, they will be based out of the "Pit" as they were throughout the 1980s comic book series. And, in keeping with the G.I. Joe vs. Cobra fantasy, the movie will feature characters and locations from around the world. Duke, the lead character and head of the G.I. Joe team, will embody the values of bravery and heroism that the first generation of G.I. Joe figures established.
    You guys shouldn't be so worried. The movie has a good screenwriting team, and I trust the director.

    That was sarcasm, right? I know nothing about the film, but I do know Hacksaw, and there's no way you sincerely meant that. It's just...wrong. Off. Are you a pod person?
    Like shit you know me.

    Well thanks for invalidating all the hard work I put into stalking you, asshat.

  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Sami wrote: »
    suilimeA wrote: »
    So, has anyone seen American Gangster yet?

    Yes and it is very much worth the 10 bucks.

    My wife's grandparents liked it a lot.

    Where the hell are you people paying 10 bucks to see a movie? I've never had to pay more than 8.

    Everywhere that matters.

    Fix'd.

    Alright. Good for you guys. I hope paying extra for your movie tickets like a bunch of suckers makes you feel important.

    zw3k8eu.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shinto I will trade you my bad grade for your depression and your good grade.

    I feel like depression is on a log scale, so twice as much isn't that much worse.

    Steam = VishnuOwnz
    Dota2 = Glitchmo
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Six dollars with a student ID in Columbia. Bitches.

    zw3k8eu.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    7.50€ for a theatre showing here. 5.50€ on Mondays.

  • HacksawHacksaw J Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    suilimeA wrote: »
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    For those of you who were worried about the G.I. Joe movie getting fucked over, Hasbro had this to say:
    This movie will be a modern telling of the "G.I. Joe vs. Cobra" storyline and its compelling characters that Hasbro created 25 years ago. The G.I. Joe team will not be based in Brussels. Instead, they will be based out of the "Pit" as they were throughout the 1980s comic book series. And, in keeping with the G.I. Joe vs. Cobra fantasy, the movie will feature characters and locations from around the world. Duke, the lead character and head of the G.I. Joe team, will embody the values of bravery and heroism that the first generation of G.I. Joe figures established.
    You guys shouldn't be so worried. The movie has a good screenwriting team, and I trust the director.

    That was sarcasm, right? I know nothing about the film, but I do know Hacksaw, and there's no way you sincerely meant that. It's just...wrong. Off. Are you a pod person?
    Like shit you know me.

    Well thanks for invalidating all the hard work I put into stalking you, asshat.
    Stalk harder, retard.

This discussion has been closed.