As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] sells!

• Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    LaOs you suck in TF2.

Play with me tonight.

Dyna's a good medic though.

It is true, I am poor.

I've never seen Dyna play a Medic, I don't think. He was kickin' ass as a Spy last night, though.

I will more than likely be on. Hopefully your server is not full.

LaOs on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    LaOs you suck in TF2.

Play with me tonight.

It is true, I am poor.

I've never seen Dyna play a Medic, I don't think. He was kickin' ass as a Spy last night, though.

Spy wasn't nearly as fun when it went down to 6 and 6. Before that it seemed like they weren't even bothering to check for spies. The most satisfying backstabs are against Pyros I think. Or possibly disguised enemy spies. They're pretty great too.

Also, Zen, you must have me confused with someone else. I've only played Medic for like a grand total of 5 minutes.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Does anyone know a good remedy for a cat peeing on a certain object? My stupid cat keeps peeing on my comforter for my bed and I can't figure out why.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Does anyone know a good remedy for a cat peeing on a certain object? My stupid cat keeps peeing on my comforter for my bed and I can't figure out why.
    put tinfoil on it, when they pee on it it makes a hella lot of noise (or at least with dogs it does) so they'll probably be scared and stop peeing there.

Aldo on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited November 2007

Burn it.

The cat, not the comforter. That would be wasteful.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    LaOs you suck in TF2.

Play with me tonight.

It is true, I am poor.

Spy wasn't nearly as fun when it went down to 6 and 6. Before that it seemed like they weren't even bothering to check for spies. The most satisfying backstabs are against Pyros I think. Or possibly disguised enemy spies. They're pretty great too.

Also, Zen, you must have me confused with someone else. I've only played Medic for like a grand total of 5 minutes.

Yeah, I think Spys are more productive on crowded maps. Especially when the other team is dumb and doesn't check for Spys.

I'm always so suspicious, watching teammates running around, trying to flame everyone or at least putting some buckshot in them.

LaOs on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ZV you have your own TF2 server? What's the IP/password if I may ask?

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    Soldier is still my best class by far. Whenever I get pissed and want some payback I switch back to it.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Make your cat be a dog.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Well she doesn't always pee on it, just sometimes she gets it in her tiny mind that the only solution is to pee on our bed.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Well she doesn't always pee on it, just sometimes she gets it in her tiny mind that the only solution is to pee on our bed.
    Then I can't help ya. Get it in her brain that the bed is a restricted area for furry animals?

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Then I can't help ya. Get it in her brain that the bed is a restricted area for furry animals?

I think Preacher would like to continue sleeping there.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Cats usually go outside their litterbox if they're unhappy about something. Usually they feel that the litterbox is full. Even if it isn't.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Well the temporary solution is just outright banning from the bedroom.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Church wrote: »

Good one church, I'll hate fuck you through the internet!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    LaOs you suck in TF2.

Play with me tonight.

It is true, I am poor.

Yeah, I think Spys are more productive on crowded maps. Especially when the other team is dumb and doesn't check for Spys.

I'm always so suspicious, watching teammates running around, trying to flame everyone or at least putting some buckshot in them.

The trick is to not do what people expect spies to do. You're most effective in the middle of a big fight backstabbing the heavies and soldiers and medics then cloaking away. Running around in the base in 2fort gets mixed results at best.

I play spy to much. I know I'm not helping my team much, a lot of the time. But it's so much less frustrating than being a soldier or something on a losing team. Also when I can take out three heavies on one life, I feel like I'm being productive.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Church wrote: »

Good one church, I'll hate fuck you through the internet!

:lol:

Get in line.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2007
    suilimeA wrote: »
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Infants are thoroughly vile little creatures.

I had forgotten this, but now it's all coming back to me.

You got a new one crawling around, pooping, leeching off you, destroying your sanity?

Currently just B through D.

Last night we played a delightful game of "Let's See How Many Diapers I Can Poop On While You Change Me". I'm unsure of the rules, but I'm pretty certain he won.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    VishNub wrote: »
    LaOs you suck in TF2.

Play with me tonight.

It is true, I am poor.

The trick is to not do what people expect spies to do. You're most effective in the middle of a big fight backstabbing the heavies and soldiers and medics then cloaking away. Running around in the base in 2fort gets mixed results at best.

I play spy to much. I know I'm not helping my team much, a lot of the time. But it's so much less frustrating than being a soldier or something on a losing team. Also when I can take out three heavies on one life, I feel like I'm being productive.
    Spies can be fairly useful defensively because at least that way you're running in the right direction and people get a bit distracted in firefights.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Infants are thoroughly vile little creatures.

I had forgotten this, but now it's all coming back to me.

You got a new one crawling around, pooping, leeching off you, destroying your sanity?

Currently just B through D.

Last night we played a delightful game of "Let's See How Many Diapers I Can Poop On While You Change Me". I'm unsure of the rules, but I'm pretty certain he won.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    Cats usually go outside their litterbox if they're unhappy about something. Usually they feel that the litterbox is full. Even if it isn't.

If you aren't emptying it every night you're gross and deserve cat shit all over your house.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Well all this talk of poo makes me have to go take a dump.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Well all this talk of poo makes me have to go take a dump.
    Things we did not want to know.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Well at least aem didn't have a fantasy about taking a dump with like 4 butts?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Sami wrote: »

If you aren't emptying it every night you're gross and deserve cat shit all over your house.

This is true. I must clean mine multiple times a day, as my cat refuses to go in it more than once at a time.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Well at least aem didn't have a fantasy about taking a dump with like 4 butts?

post = win

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    ZV you have your own TF2 server? What's the IP/password if I may ask?

I just meant whichever server he was playing on. I don't think he has his own server.

LaOs on
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Someone write this stupid "Language and Literacy Autobiography" for me. Please?

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I likes the pyro.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    In the beginning, I was just a bunch of grunts and gestures. Then someone invented nouns and verbs, which was all going well and good until some fucko handed Dan Brown a word processor, and now I have to drink a bottle of Jack a day to keep from putting a bullet in my head and what why aren't you paying attention to me? I have feelings too, dammit and no I won't put down the bottle and talk things over with you FUCK YOU YOU BITCH ILL SAY WEN IVE HAD ENOUHG GODDAMMIT TAKE THIS WHOREBASKET *BAM BAM BAM* Oh shits what have I done need to hide the body oh fuckohfuckohfuck

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    If it needs to be longer just pad it with "All work and no play makes Language a dull boy" repeated ad infinitum.

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    And jeffe takes it to a scary lonely place.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »
    In the beginning, I was just a bunch of grunts and gestures. Then someone invented nouns and verbs, which was all going well and good until some fucko handed Dan Brown a word processor, and now I have to drink a bottle of Jack a day to keep from putting a bullet in my head and what why aren't you paying attention to me? I have feelings too, dammit and no I won't put down the bottle and talk things over with you FUCK YOU YOU BITCH ILL SAY WEN IVE HAD ENOUHG GODDAMMIT TAKE THIS WHOREBASKET *BAM BAM BAM* Oh shits what have I done need to hide the body oh fuckohfuckohfuck

:^:

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I rather have Jeffe take it out on [chat] than on his offspring. *nodnod*

Aldo on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Just wait till you can physically hit someone over the internet, we would be doomed.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    i hope i didn't make a mistake signing up for that nomic game

i'm so scared

someone hold me

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »

Just wait till you can physically hit someone over the internet, we would be doomed.

Together we are a greater bitch than any of us alone.

Even you.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    MikeMan wrote: »
    i hope i didn't make a mistake signing up for that nomic game

i'm so scared

someone hold me

I really want to join in, because doing wacky shit inside of assigned parameters is my cup of tea.

On the other hand, new baby.

ElJeffe on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »

?

MikeMan on
This discussion has been closed.