As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'm not ready for [Chat]

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Let me see if I have absorbed the stereotypes correctly through osmosis

The red ones are the MRAs and tryhards

The blue ones are the dumb quixotic hippies

The yellow ones are the marginalized minority who are Insufficiently represented

And none of them have actual gameplay to battle directly

Am I getting this right?

TEAM INSTINCT REPRESENT in diminished numbers please let us have ONE gym for more than 30 seconds please?

Hakkekage

I know this has been a topsy-turvy election

And you thought to yourself, hey

Neither of these two teams really represent me as a Pokemon trainer

So what you did is, well, some would say "voting for a third party" but essentially what you did was "throw your Pokemon vote away"

You see, in a two party Pokemon electoral system,

I really did

I was so shallow

all I wanted was a team color to match my outfit

But i should have changed my outfit to match my team

Oh how this rugged individualism lays me low

Look if you're in a majority-Valor area anyway...

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i am millennial
    no more hurtful comments pls

Hurtful truth: You grew up after Sesame Street turned to shit and stopped being about little curly haired boriqua kids in the projects talking to big bird

That's why you're all like this

new sesame st has an adorable little puppet fairy named Abby Cadabra

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Almost everyone in this thread is being such a non-pillow

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    oh hey I just started playing a fire emblem game. my first. the birthright one. kind of slow to get going.

Aw. I woulda recommended Awakening for your first. You could have kissed Chrom on the mouth.

I hesitated briefly when the game asked me if I wanted my dudes to die, but fuck that I don't want that. So I'm a step up from what looks like the filthy casual setting.

no you are the filthiest casual

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Hakks no

Hakks what

What is that

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Six wrote: »

I can't relate to these people at all

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »
    http://thesouthernweekend.com/the-shed/

Of course the most famous place near Ludious is a bbq and blues place that doesn't have a non-white person in the entire video story.

oh boy look at all that goofy shit on the walls!

It doesn't feel fake like an applebee's or a tgifridays.

That restaurant was built from scraps and shit. Some of that goofy shit might well be a load bearing piece.

13 people died today when someone decided to take a rusty hubcap off the wall and part of the structure collapsed.
    Nah it actually does look p good. I'm skeptical about the founding owner being so young looking since everyone knows it takes a minimum 40 years of pain and sorrow to become a bbq master.

Nope that's really them and that dude really wears that goofy hat, and he drives around some frankentruck that looks like it is made up of several different things with a big exhaust pipe that comes out of the bed.

I see him all the time. I pass by the place where they make the sauce (Aptly named The Saucery) every day too. Don't know their politics. Don't wanna know em. They make pretty good barbecue and have made a place where Blues can exist in its purest form. As long as they don't start spouting off trumpism they're one of the better pillars of the community

his biggest sin is being an old miss alum

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Hakks no

Hakks what

What is that

how does it make you feel

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    I'm not coming down on Milennianials or anything.

But it genuinely surprises me when I watch some 20 something streamer who is blasting older rock music or likes older media. I mean, I was raised on my dad's music. So I love it, even though it was before my time. Same with old movies like Ben Hur (the original). But I meet very few young folks that dig older stuff.

"Copy and paste this on your facebook wall if you're the 2% of teens who likes the REAL CLASSICS"

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    y'all motherfuckers watch some Eureeka's Castle?

that was the hardcore stuff. for the kids who'd grow up and get into psychedelics.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i am millennial
    no more hurtful comments pls

Hurtful truth: You grew up after Sesame Street turned to shit and stopped being about little curly haired boriqua kids in the projects talking to big bird

That's why you're all like this

new $e$ame $t. has an adorable little puppet fairy named Abby Cadabra

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    Hakks no

Hakks what

What is that

how does it make you feel

Like we just spat in the face of God

• Options
    Hakks no

Hakks what

What is that

MY KNITTED BOYFRIEND

My-Knitted-Boyfriend-Pillow-5.jpg

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    http://thesouthernweekend.com/the-shed/

Of course the most famous place near Ludious is a bbq and blues place that doesn't have a non-white person in the entire video story.

oh boy look at all that goofy shit on the walls!

It doesn't feel fake like an applebee's or a tgifridays.

That restaurant was built from scraps and shit. Some of that goofy shit might well be a load bearing piece.

13 people died today when someone decided to take a rusty hubcap off the wall and part of the structure collapsed.
    Nah it actually does look p good. I'm skeptical about the founding owner being so young looking since everyone knows it takes a minimum 40 years of pain and sorrow to become a bbq master.

Nope that's really them and that dude really wears that goofy hat, and he drives around some frankentruck that looks like it is made up of several different things with a big exhaust pipe that comes out of the bed.

I see him all the time. I pass by the place where they make the sauce (Aptly named The Saucery) every day too. Don't know their politics. Don't wanna know em. They make pretty good barbecue and have made a place where Blues can exist in its purest form. As long as they don't start spouting off trumpism they're one of the better pillars of the community

his biggest sin is being an old miss alum

yeah it's pretty unforgivable

Only Doctors get a pass on that one

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Trying to fix an issue on the company website 1 hour before vacation has sort of led to the server going on and offline in 5 minute intervals.

Ooops.

It was probably better to have a working website with an issue on it.

"I have admin privilege *smug*"

*IT cocks gun*

"It's just been revoked"

*shoots Honk in face*

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    3luvkEm.jpg

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    goddamnit talking to liberals about nuclear power rustles my jimmies, I just start going off about how they need to live in the real world where there is no magical solution to problems

then I look down and see I'm wearing a sweater vest and have a pipe and I'm now a Republican

oh a lot of liberals are absolute buffoons when it comes to nuclear power.

I'm confused. This statement could go in like...every possible direction on this issue.

• Options
    those knitpples

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »

not me i am a total pillow i am the best pillow

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Really though, that particular strain of Millennials/Gen Yers who were still renting during the 08 crash and who weren't laid off as low-seniority personnel do tend to be a virulent bunch, unless they developed some self-introspection along the way

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    JAPAN. PLEASE. COME ON. JUST ONCE.

From America, Japan looks like some kind of weird amusement park for angry male tween nerds

• Options
    those knitpples

I think i like the knit happy trail best

detail++

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I am a quixotic hippie tryhard

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    goddamnit talking to liberals about nuclear power rustles my jimmies, I just start going off about how they need to live in the real world where there is no magical solution to problems

then I look down and see I'm wearing a sweater vest and have a pipe and I'm now a Republican

oh a lot of liberals are absolute buffoons when it comes to nuclear power.

I'm confused. This statement could go in like...every possible direction on this issue.

there is a really stupid belief amongst a lot of liberals, generally your old hippies and nuhippies that nuclear power is terrible and awful and they point out the few major nuclear disasters and stick their fingers in their ears when you tell them coal power puts off more ambient radiation etc.

Basically in a Ludious empire they'd be in the gladiator arena battling to the death with the boomers

• Options
    those knitpples

Booooo

• Options

oh a lot of liberals are absolute buffoons

FTFY hoooo weee

*slaps knee and howls*

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited July 2016
    my english teacher told me the radiation from fukushima is wiping out ocean life all over the pacific and millions of people will die from it

override367 on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    the other outcome would be i go all in and get like the centaurgirl one

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    my english teacher told me the radiation from fukushima is wiping out ocean life all over the pacific and millions of people will die from it

Did the teacher say it in an eloquent and grammatical way at least?

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ChelleYeahChelleYeah Mrs. Ludious Living it up in Cinderella's CastleRegistered User regular
    lolllllllllllllllllllll

my boss just told me to go wake up one of my coworkers who was very clearly sleeping while on a video conference

omg lollllllll i'm dying

@Ludious

I post Makeup stuff and Schnauzers on instagram.

I react like a dyslexic crash test dummy. Hit the wall then the brakes.
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    5 days until my return to the magical land of yoga, organic small batch artisan kim chee, and 5 o'clock cocktails on the dock which are cleverly referred to as docktails!

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    I am a quixotic hippie tryhard

we know

that's why we like you

• Options
    *surveys*

Team Yellow currently controls Radio City Music Hall and the Winter Garden Theatre

OH NOOOOO THE WINTER GARDEN THEATRE HAS FALLEN TO MYSTIC SCUM

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Hakks no

Hakks what

What is that

MY KNITTED BOYFRIEND

No.

Just... no.

I put the code in wrong I guess.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

which global warming, caused by burning fossil fuels, is already doing but

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChelleYeah wrote: »
    lolllllllllllllllllllll

my boss just told me to go wake up one of my coworkers who was very clearly sleeping while on a video conference

omg lollllllll i'm dying

Ludious

your average trump voter folks

• Options
    Hakks no

Hakks what

What is that

MY KNITTED BOYFRIEND

No.

Just... no.

I put the code in wrong I guess.

Look down SOTAR

you are the yarn

• Options
    Hakks that shit is why God no longer talks to us

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »

Did the teacher say it in an eloquent and grammatical way at least?

she showed the class a website that had a bunch of points about it and later when I went through it most of the links didn't say what it said they were saying, or it used scary sounding numbers that actually mean "slightly above background radiation" (in relation to what west coast north americans face from it), or were happening before fukushima and are probably being caused by climate change

• Options
    philq
    January 15, 2008 at 11:35 am
    I can’t wait for tomorrow. WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING is hands-down my favorite message. I would say it’s everybody’s favorite, but there is a surprising lack of discussion of favorite win32 messages on the internet. Between WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING and AttachThreadInput() the operating system is your oyster.

@Powerpuppies @Donkey Kong

This discussion has been closed.