As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Friends At The [Podcast]

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Oh, also, we forgot to mention it in the first episode but we've got a podcast email and would love to start taking questions and corrections and whatnot:

AllAlongTheWatchtowerPodcast at gmail.com

First question

Please have Graham name an animated female character he has never had a crush on
    Impossible

CYpGAPn.png
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Note: this is in response to something he said on the episode

But I probably could have just guessed

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    kimpossible was pretty cute

f2ojmwh3geue.png

call me beep me if you wanna reach me

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Oh, also, we forgot to mention it in the first episode but we've got a podcast email and would love to start taking questions and corrections and whatnot:

First question

Please have Graham name an animated female character he has never had a crush on

angela anaconda

She seemed alright. I bet she grew into a lovely black and white photo-collage of a woman.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

First question

angela anaconda

Got it in one

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    SanderJK wrote: »
    A question to all the TeensWithTude Lore experts....

How exactly does this fit into the Power Rangers mythos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

I don't know but I just now realized that that song is in german which is very confusing to me

It's East German.

SimBen on
    sig.gif
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Oh good. I haven't listened to the episode yet, but I have several corrections for you nonetheless.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Grey Ghost wrote: »

First question

angela anaconda

Got it in one

Fair

I was thinking maybe Granny Goodness but on the other hand Ed Asner has that bedroom voice

I don't have the energy for a full kim possible rewatch but I'd like to do something with it

Maybe a Totally Reprise Bizarro-Universe episode

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    edited August 2016
    I don't have the energy for a full kim possible rewatch but I'd like to do something with it

We have plans for that, yeah. :3

The Betgirl on
    Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated

<3 Keep me in mind, love that show

<3 call me beep me, love that show

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

Yeah the clip show made me realize it's been like 25 episodes since we had you on and that's fucked up.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated

Yeah the clip show made me realize it's been like 25 episodes since we had you on and that's fucked up.

I've been really busy (wedding season + house hunt)

I wish I had time for more podcasting!

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    The Flop House has the best MaxFun ads

There's a new one on this MBMBaM and it's super good, the last one that was like the Ghostbusters commercial was also great

6F32U1X.png

Most people just have the one wedding. Far less time consuming.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Most people just have the one wedding. Far less time consuming.

I tried to convince all my friends to just have a party where we get drunk instead of all this rehearsal and destination wedding stuff but nooooo

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Think outside the bun, chincy

Weddings and house hunting do not get in the way of podcasts, they are podcast opportunities in disguise

PNk1Ml4.png
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

call me beep me if you wanna reach me

Call me Beep Me, after my father, and his father before him

-Tal wrote: »

Weddings and house hunting do not get in the way of podcasts, they are podcast opportunities in disguise

"Hi, I'm Zack and I'm here live at Randy and Kevin's wedding. I've known these two for years and it's really great to be able to share this incredible moment in their lives with all you listeners. I know you can't see them so I'm going to do my best to describe the events for you as clearly as possible. For instance, Kevin currently has a look on his face that I can tell from years of experience means 'that guy needs to shut the hell up right now or I will make sure he never speaks again.' Geez, lighten up dude, this is supposed to be a happy day. I wonder who he's mad a-"

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    I finished listening to the Zyuohger bonus episode of Teenagers With Attitude, so here's the stuff I wrote real quick before my lunch break ends.
    "The podcast that's just- it's straight up about yiffing."
    "Cuuuuuuuubu Juuuuuuuules!"
    "It means you get to make the 5 with the Roman numeral. That's very important to Sentai in Japan."
    "He's kind of like the Daniel Day Lewis of sculpting animals."
    "He ended up on the Furaffinity Minecraft server."
    "Do you think they call it Blood Game 100 or do they use the Roman numeral?"
    "We've got animals as a theme, what else do kids like? And then they massively misunderstood Minecraft."
    "You have one friend with a Windows morpher, and it just never works."
    "I love the implication that Yamato is not a normal person, but is in fact a person/person hybrid."
    I really like how it sings the names of the robots
    "You're an elephant, so you can shoot stuff out of your trunk, and I know that because I'm a zoologist."
    I love Sentai dancing ending credits
    It's really great that Jules dances along with the ending
    Jules and Mike are so excited about Zyuoh The World
    Bedbug reproduction is the worst
    "Cats get the pride of saying they're completely independent, while completely depending on the love and care of other animals. Like, they're basically libertarians." I love this burn
    "And don't mess with this planet. aaaaaaa-aaaaaaaa-aaaaaaa"

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Hmm, let's look up who the person is doing what seems to be a vaguely racist Asian character voice on this CBB

Screen-Shot-2016-07-09-at-2.34.12-PM.png

...oh

oh, that's not great

6F32U1X.png
  • QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular

First question

Impossible

Oh man, another PA Podcast? Awesome!

especially if the reception has an open bar

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Wow, this girl watchers episode of The Dollop

wow

wowowowow

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited August 2016

Coming early? I thought they already made Candlenights year round. Is this... double Candlenights? Is Candlenights cumulative now?

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

Candledays

• crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    Nooooooo that's the worst timing. Thanks babies-to-be

Really wanted to go again this year

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular

"Hi, I'm Zack and I'm here live at Randy and Kevin's wedding. I've known these two for years and it's really great to be able to share this incredible moment in their lives with all you listeners. I know you can't see them so I'm going to do my best to describe the events for you as clearly as possible. For instance, Kevin currently has a look on his face that I can tell from years of experience means 'that guy needs to shut the hell up right now or I will make sure he never speaks again.' Geez, lighten up dude, this is supposed to be a happy day. I wonder who he's mad a-"

"If anyone objects to this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"I have something to say! I can't let these two get married... while they're still sleeping on a sub-par mattress. Let's talk about Casper mattresses, everyone."

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

"I have something to say! I can't let these two get married... while they're still sleeping on a sub-par mattress. Let's talk about Casper mattresses, everyone."

They look so comfortable being up there together. Must be the Me Undies.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    "Use the promo code RANDYKEVIN to get 20% off your next LootCrate purchase. This month's theme is WEDDINGS, so, if you're here, you're gonna wanna get right on that."

• LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

They look so comfortable being up there together. Must be the Me Undies.

and so stress free, thanks to all the easy cooking they do from Blue Apron

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Andrew Daley's character on this CBB is single-handedly saving this ep

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    turtleant wrote: »
    Poorochondriac I listened to that Dollop episode you recommended, about the goat doctor guy,

It sure was a thing. I said what so many times it stopped sounding like a word.

That story is so bonkers that I became actively angry that I'd never heard of it prior

Like some malicious entity kept it from me

Poorochondriac on
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »
    Poorochondriac I listened to that Dollop episode you recommended, about the goat doctor guy,

It sure was a thing. I said what so many times it stopped sounding like a word.

That story is so bonkers that I became actively angry that I'd never heard of it prior

Like some malicious entity kept it from me

I kept thinking it was in the 1800s

Nope, new enough that my grandpa could have remebered it

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    So far the only Dollop episode I've started and then could not finish was Andrew Jackson

They even acknowledge on the episode that talking positively about him could be pretty uncomfortable to people (and especially Native Americans)

I think I listened for 20 minutes before I thought, "Nope, can't do this"

IKknkhU.gif
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I may actually have to tap out of the Girlwatching episode of The Dollop

I am squirming

This discussion has been closed.